CRUEL OBSESSION

By fanta_cywritrrrr

⚠warning sometimes people get obsessed with things or with their loved ones that they forget that they have... More

1️⃣❤
2⃣💜
3⃣💚
4⃣💙
5⃣💛
6⃣🧡
8⃣💙
9⃣💔
1⃣0⃣🧡
1⃣1⃣💔
1⃣2⃣🤎
1⃣3⃣🧡
1️⃣4️⃣❣
1️⃣5️⃣💕
1️⃣6️⃣💗
Author's note..
1️⃣7️⃣💕
1️⃣8️⃣💝
1⃣9⃣💟
2️⃣0️⃣💜
2️⃣1️⃣💞
2️⃣2️⃣💙
2️⃣3️⃣❣

7⃣🤎

317 11 1
By fanta_cywritrrrr

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ...
𝙁𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤 ..
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚..
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 😏𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪..
(𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚..𝙩𝙖𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙*𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙠𝙝𝙚𝙮 )
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮...

Tae and jungkook are married now tae dont know when time passed and they are married..

They are on their long honeymoon and enjoying every and each minute with each other..

They are addicted to each other and jungkook want that btw..

Now they are riding bike on the streets and they have big smile on their face..

Tae was holding jungkook tight and kiss his nape now and then..

In the middle of ride tae stand up from his seat and slowly come in front of jungkook and jungkook help him to sit on the bike.. Now they are facing each other and peck each other's lips they can't risk to kiss on the bike so tae just lean on jungkook's chest and rest his head on it.

They reach to their house which jungkook bought just for them.. Small but so cozy..

They got inside and take off the gloves and jacket..

"Kook let me make something delicious I don't want to eat outside tonight"

"Okay love whatever you want and let me help you"

They make dinner with so much kisses and intense things they had dinner now they are in backyard where is pool like seoul once..

They are talking about whatever comes in their mind and passing jokes..

They are laughing but after a seconds tae stop laughing look at his handsome husband jungkook's face looking flawless in moonlight, because of little cold air his cheeks are in shade of light red.. He look at tae who is starting at him..

Tae was devoring jungkook with his eyes he get up from his seat and put his vine glass on jungkook's lips looking at him with desire..

Jungkook smile in that moment that how hot tae was looking also his lip biting and that hooded eyes of him.. Ufff that's unbearable..

Jungkook gulp all the vine some drops fall on his lips corner and some fall from his lips to his Adamapple tae lick his lips at the hot site of his husband he lean to his neck and lick that from bottom to his lips and give smootch on the lips.. Jungkook just so memorized by his husband and shocked also that when his cute shy baby become this bold to do that..

Jungkook also looking at him with same love and lust.. They smile at each other jungkook pull tae on his lap by his waist that the gasp leave from tae's mouth..

Tae's hands are on jungkook's chest.. They are giving time to each other like always they only have one night in hurry when they drunk so much.. They always took slow moments and admire each other..

Jungkook kiss tae's forhead lovingly he peck his nose then kiss his lips.. They are biting each other's lips like eating cake.. Jungkook nibble on tae's bottom lip and then lick it peck it leave it with smooch...

He go down and kiss tae's jaw and start to give butterfly kisses jaw to his neck line.. He bite and suck on his sweet spot also caressing his waist.. Only this touches turn tae on..

He was grinding his hips on jungkook's thigh..

Moaning his name but he stop himself and push jungkook to lean on the seat..

He lean on jungkook little and went to his ears..

"Jagiya.. " He whisper in most seductive way that jungkook can get boner just by that raspy hot and deep voice..

"Tonight I want you to feel good.. I want to make you feel good let me " He whisper.. And lick his earlobe.. Jungkook bring his face near to his.. And caresses his cheekbones..

"Why are you so bold today baby.. " Jungkook asked with smile..

"Why? Don't you like it? " Tae said whispering on jungkook's lips..

"No love... You are just so beautiful that i can't control my self.. I don't want to loose my self and hurt you.. I only want to love you tae" Jungkook said kissing on tae's chin..

"Then loose your self jungkook.. I want to get hurt.. Just let out your all desire on me tonight.. I'll not stop you . . Have me like you do jungkook" Tae said looking deep in jungkook's eyes.. Jungkook gonna say something but he cut him off by his kiss.. He lift jungkook's body by his nape and drag him to the room..

Tae pinn jungkook on the wall and start to give kisses on his neck he suck and bite it so hard that will surely leave purple marks.. Jungkook was groaning at the sensation he was painfully hard..

He hiss when tae caresses his boner with his thigh he know what jungkook wants..

He drag jungkook to the bed while kissing him deep.

Tae make jungkook lay on the bed and set himself on jungkook's clothed boner.. He kept kiss jungkook every where.. Jungkook just so lost in the pleasure he was getting that he didn't realize when he lay necked under his beautiful husband who is busy in licking every inch of his body.. Also grinding on his boner..

Jungkook can't do this now he quickly change their position that now tae is under him.. They smile and jungkook atteck on tae..

Jungkook kiss him hard while removing his shirt when he done removing he go down and kiss tae's pink buds.. Tae take shaky breath jungkook swirl his tounge on the pink flower. ..

He suck hard and he can feel tae is also getting impatient. So without wasting time he remove tae's last piece of cloth he kiss on tae's nevel and suck on that tae was moaning mess.. He was all wet..

Jungkook is between tae's legs and he was kissing him on his thighs and biting them well.. He then look at tae who was already looking at him..

Jungkook trace his finger on tae's pink folds and tae whine at that sensation then jungkook give peck on his pink p*ssy lips and lick it slowly and that blow tae's mind..

Tae's eyes went back of his head when jungkook start to eating him up..

"Ahh k-kook... Ummm aarhhh... So goood.. Fuck aah.. " Tae was moaning loudly and jungkook smile that he can make his baby plesured...

Jungkook dig his tongue in tae's pink cunt testing his juices.. He tongue fuck him tae's legs shaking out of so much pleasure.. He was going out of jungkook of jungkook tongue because it's too much for handle his all muscles tight by that high pleasure but jungkook hold his hips and waist tightly and move his tongue faster giving vibration and tae was moaning like .. He was shouting in pleasure his body is going up and down but jungkook didn't stop tae was crying mess he want to cum so hard but when jungkook sense that he stop..

"Ahhhhh jungkook please dont stop please i want to let it out.. Ohhhhh it's hurting.. " Tae said.. Jungkook just lick his juice and then come to tae's mouth and kiss his swirling his tongue with tae's making his taste his own juice..

"Are you ready baby for real thing " Jungkook smirk and remove his boxer..

Tae look at him and he want that so bad. But tonight he decided to give jungkook surprise so he set on the bed and took jungkook's d*ck in his hand..

"Can i suck you kookie.. " Tae said in huffing.. Jungkook got very emotional..

"If it's notcomfortable for you love then don't do this"

"Kookie I'll never be uncomfortable to make you feel good let me also give you pleasure please. "

"I'm all yours baby do whatever you want" Jungkook said and tae kiss on jungkook's angry red tip jungkook hiss at the so so good feeling of that soft lips...

Tae lick his cock down to up and then take his length in his mouth start to suck slowly swirling his tongue on it and oh jungkook is in heaven..

"Ummm..sssss.. Baby you are doing so good ohh... Yes like that.. Ohh... Uhha.... Fuck.. Just like that. " Jungkook was moaning mess his hands take grip on tae's hair and tae got idea that jungkook was close so he start to bobbing his head faster.. Jungkook's tip hitting on his throat entrance and jungkook loved that..

"Baby stop.. Ahh.. Stop.. P-p. Ahhhh.. "

Jungkook wanted to stop tae but he can't he come in tae's mouth and tae swallowed it all.. Tae look up and smile that he succeed to make jungkook feel good..

"I'm sorry t-" Before he complete his words tae smashed his lips on his.. He lay on the bed pulling jungkook on his body jungkook is feeling so good..

"Koo.. Now don't waste time it's hurting.. " Tae said in kiss.. Jungkook nodded and back away from kiss.. His set himself in between tae's legs.. He put some pillows under tae's hips for better experience and then he rub his tip on tae's p*ssy and then enter him in one go because tae's hole is prepped because of their non stop sex..

He start to move slowly.. Tae was in heaven that site is so.. He can't explain.. His husband going in and out of him his ans glistening in dim light sweat dripping from his jaw and neck his eyebrows are gathered in pleasure biting his lips not forgetting to notice his mole under his bottom lip the way he was holding tae's thighs roughly that will leave red marks.. Skin slapping..

Oh wow.. Tae moan loud when jungkook hit his prostate..

"Yeah.. There there.. Ahhh fuck hit ther koooooo... "  Tae said jungkook go hard this time and hit the place again and again and tae was not in his sense now.. He was totally wasted in the pleasure..

"Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Fuck ummm.. Oh.. " Tae was moaning at the skin shipping..

"Oh.. Yes... Ahh.. AHHHHRr.. Fucking so good.. Yes.. Faster please.. Ohh yes jungkoo-" Jungkook crashed his lips on tae and kiss him harshly..

He go more faster and both of them cum so hard jungkook come in tae deeper and tae on jungkook's d*ck.. Jungkook come out of him and kiss him more.. For ease his pain..

After that he again enter in tae and start to suck on tae's nipples for give him more pleasure.. Tae was sensitive after that orgasm and the next round is so much to him..

Jungkook abusing his nipples and this time he was not slow he is slamming his length in and out of tae's hole that his p*ssy lips are swollen and red..

He come out of his hole in between and start to suck on his p*ssy to sooth him little he is making slurping voice like he was drinking something so good.. Tae's mind stop working he was just enjoying what his lover giving him.. He was gripping on His hair jungkook lick there slowly and then again enter him..

They do it 4 times in that tae cum 5 times and jungkook only 3 times. Jungkook plopped on tae's body huffing.. Then he shift himself beside of tae dont want to press tae because of his bulky body.. Tae was sleeping he was so tired.. Jungkook get up after catching his breath and smile at tae but a thought pass from his mind that he was thinking how will he leave tae.. Is he fell in love with him in real while acting..

"No no no no jungkook you can't " He said to himself and go to bathroom clean himself and then clean tae also..

He was going to sleep but his non stop thought can't let him so he wear his sleeve less tshirt and shorts and stand in the balcony..

(He is so hot.. 🥵.. No no.. Focus focus)

Ok back to the story..

He was thinking so much but he shrugged all and come inside of the room and sleep beside of tae back facing him..

He was feeling like he is using tae but his ego can't let him.. He can't face tae atleast for now..

He was thinking when he heared whining..

"Umm koo " He can feel taping on the bed
Tae was missing warmth so he was finding kook for cuddle him..

Jungkook quickly pull tae on his chest by his waist and he place tae's  one leg on his and caresses his back and waist for comfort him.. Tae smile in his sleep and he also sneck his arms on kook's waist..

"Love you koo" He said in tiny voice on jungkook's chest..

Jungkook didn't notice when tear leave from his eyes.. He close his eyes and kiss tae's forehead..

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙧 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚.

𝙃𝙤𝙗𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨... 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 309 14
"W-what are you doing?"-KTH "Making love to you, babyboy." -JJK Taekook oneshots~obsession~smut~fluff~manipulation My book got deleted so I'm uploadi...
1.2K 106 6
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
3K 259 38
" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never expected to see him like this .. her he...
265K 17.3K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...