My Heaven's Flower || 📔 (Nam...

Od Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 16

55.8K 2.7K 1.7K
Od Jeonimagine

"I don't know if you really exist or not but if you do then never put her in any situation like this ever again... and if you have planned any trial for her then make me go through the same pain. "

He was staring all over the starry sky then he speak " why don't you reply me huh? While she said you communicate with her then why not with me?.... hello... Allah... are you there? "

He pursued his lower lip out and looked down at the front view of his balcony then he said " I must be looking like a dumb... talking to myself huh... "

He walked back in his room and sat on his bed then he grabbed her bag and caressed it " I wonder what are you doing right now? If you are doing good or not? "

He then lay down on the bed while thinking about her and then he closed his eyes while his hand was placed on her bag beside him on his bed and he didn't realise when he fell asleep.

Next day he woke up and got ready and after having breakfast he left his house and called Mr Park while driving " I found the copies of papers I'm going to legal authorities and now I'll take actions against all of them with the proofs. "

Mr park hummed in response and said
" I'm leaving for states I got the location of Mr Cho I'll handle him and bring him back here he'll confessed everything on his own. "

" how did you find him huh? " Junghoon asked in an amused voice then Mr park told him " some of our staff members got caught while doing suspicious activities and then I came to know they were also involved. "

" I'm gonna kill all of them who did all of this . " he clenched his jaws in anger then Mr park said " don't worry we'll give them a good lesson you just go and solve this matter hmm. "

He cut the call and drive towards the court then he filed a case against the third party who stole their ideas and accused them then he provided all the proofs and asked his lawyer " I want you to put pressure on them to seal this company what they wanted to do with my Dad's buisness do all of it to them do you understand?... I want my father's reputation back and do whatever it takes I'll pay as much as you want. "

He cleared the name of his company and left from there towards his office. As he reached there he went straight to staff cabin then he roamed his eyes around the cabin and called Aliya " Miss Aliya. "

Everyone moved their attention towards him and then he said " come in my room."
With that he left from there and Aliya remain shocked because he never let anyone enter in his room except Hezlin and she felt a wave of fear in her body that what if she has done any mistake. "

She then went to his room and knocked the door when she heard his voice of approval she entered in and looked around at his office room in amusement then she saw he was standing near the window while Intertwining his hands at his back.

" yes sir. " she asked then he said " when did you leave yesterday? He didn't even looked at her and was still facing the window his voice was straight and neutral then Aliya said " I... left early sir I have an emergency... why... what happened? "

He took a sigh and said " Hezlin said you are giving extra hours then why you left early yesterday you could have give extra hours for one more day. " she gulped down her saliva and said " sir there was an emergency in my house so I have to go... I'm sorry if I did any mistake. "

He turned around and looked at her then he said " you didn't... I just wanna confirm that if you were there by 10 or not... you can go now. " Aliya joined her eyebrows in confusion that he just called her only to ask this? With that she left and Junghoon looked at the cupboard where hezlin's things were placed.

He walked towards the cupboard and opened its doors then he stared at the prayer mat and her scarf then his eyes fell on the rosary (Tasbeeh) and he picked it up he closed the cupboard and walked towards his chair while staring at the rosary.

He was silently staring at the rosary then he held it in his hand just like Hezlin used to do then he remembered what she recited back then while doing her zikar when he asked her to recite louder

SubhanAllah

As those words left his mouth he speak to himself " that's what she recited first. " he rested back with the chair and counted on beads of rosary while reciting in a low voice and then he closed his eyes.

SubhanAllah

SubhanAllah

SubhanAllah

He didn't realise he completed the whole rosary with this zikar then he opened his eyes and said " what was the next one! "

He pinched his nose bridge and thinks for a few seconds then he speak

Alhamdulillah

He again started counting on the rosary and completed the Tasbeeh then he speak to himself " the last one was something starts from Allah. "

He looked at the ceiling of his room and stare for a seconds then he said " Allah... AllahuAkbar... yes it was AllahuAkbar. "

He again did the Tasbeeh of this zikar and closed his eyes while reciting. He was feeling a strange kind of peace and he felt his nerves getting relaxed.

He opened his eyes and took a sigh then he placed the rosary back on the table and speak to himself " I don't know what's going on with me... I just don't know. "

With that he turned on his laptop and started doing his work. While working he felt a need of coffee and then he remembered hezlin always brings his coffee on time and he never asked her for coffee she always knew when he needs what.

He shook his head and speak to himself
" you have spoiled my habits Angel. " he then make a call to hezlin's desk and Aliya picked up the phone then he said
" please make a cup of coffee for me Miss Aliya. "

Aliya felt a change in his tone and she hung up the phone while smiling in amusement and speak to her colleagues
" Mr Jeon is talking so nicely... I wonder what have gotten into him nowadays. "

They laughed at her statement and one of them said " may be he's seeing someone nowadays people often started to change when they find someone who gives them peace and a good meaning of life. "

Aliya shrugged her shoulders and said
" who knows... " with that she made a cup of coffee for him and take it to his room. She placed the tray of mug on his table and left from there while he was working on his laptop then he picked up the mug and took a sip of coffee while staring at the screen, when his mouth taste the coffee he looked at the mug and said
" not like the one she made... "

He placed the mug back on the tray and shook his head " I'll be ruined one day like this. "

At night he came back home after work and was sitting on the couch in open terrace of his house while he was staring at the starry sky then he speak still staring at the sky " it's just been a single day but it feels like I haven't seen her since ages... it doesn't feel good without her... I wanna see her... tell me what should I do? "

He pursued his lower lip out and said
" i don't understand how she communicates to you if you are real... I saw her talking to you like kids is that how you answer huh? "

He was silently stared at the sky and
makes an angry pout then he said
" Hezlin literally is a delusional girl... I am talking to you from a long time but you are not even responding... yahh... hellooo... Hezlin's Allah... I wanna see her... I'm missing her... "

He shook his head while taking a sigh then he said " okay don't reply me I'll go by my self I've my own ways. "

The next day he spent time with his parents at his home, he ate with them and shared talks with them and then he spent most of his time discussing about  buisness with his father.

In evening he came in his room and looked at Hezlin's bag which was still placed on his bed then he walked towards his wardrobe and took out a pair of black straight pants and a white casual shirt then he speak to himself " now I don't know how you want them to see me so let's just bear with this. "

He went to his bathroom and took a shower then he changed his clothes and then he stood Infront of the dresser mirror, he rolled up his sleeves then he looked at his reflection in the mirror and stared at his piercings he then took out his lip piercing and then he removed his ear piercings too then he applied his perfume and set his hair.

After getting all ready he grabbed her bag from the bed and put her hand bag into a a branded shopping bag so no one can see her bag then he left his room and walked downstairs, Mr Seong saw him while he was watching the TV then he asked
" where are going this time? "

" meeting someone... I'll be late. " with that he left and Mr Seong looked at his wife and said " and you thought he's interested in Hezlin. " he shook his head while Mrs Seong pressed her lips while making a sad face.

He came out of his house and was about to open the door of his car but then a thought came across his mind and he looked at his bike then he smirked and walked towards his bike he then ride on it and patted the tank body then he said
" come on princess... take daddy to his Angel. "

He hung the bag on its handles and wore his helmet then he left from there. He felt his heart was beating so fast and his hands felt sweaty he licked his lips beneath his helmet and tightened his grip around the handles of bike.

He stopped near a grocery mall and walked towards the entrance while taking fast steps then he walked towards the chocolates counter and speak to himself
" I don't even know what you like to eat... but I remember the chocolate you gave to that child. "

He searched the shelves and he found those chocolates then he grabbed 3 boxes and then he said " should I pick one more? " he then shrugged his shoulders and picked another box of the same chocolates and then he payed the bill and left from there.

He ride on his bike and grabbed the shopping bag then he placed it over the tank of his bike and opened hezlin's bag then he put the boxes in her bag and said
" I don't know who put them in this. " he laughed at his own statement then he hung the shopping bag with the handle and left from there.

After a long ride he reached near her house but he stopped at the corner street, it was already dark then he took out a nail from his pants pockets he keeps in them before leaving his house then he sat on his legs at his bike level and punctured his bike's tire while saying " I hope you don't mind princess Daddy will fix you hmm."

With that he got up and took his bike while walking towards hezlin's home and stopped outside at her house, he took a deep breath to relax himself while his heart was beating so fast that he was able to hear it's thumping sound out of his chest.

He pressed the bell button and turned his back towards the door, after some minutes he heard someone opened the door and he turned around when he heard a male voice " yes? Who is it? "

He smiled and bowed a little while saying
" hello sir... actually I need a little help. "
Hezlin's father smiled and said " how can I help you Mr. " he moved a little away in front of his bike and said " actually my bike got punctured I was passing by but I'm not aware of this area... I live far from this area... if you can arrange any mechanic for me it'll be a great favour of you. "

Hezlin's father smiled and said " I'll arrange a mechanic for you no worries... my friend is a mechanic I'll call him. " Junghoon smiled widely and said " oh it will be great. " her father called the mechanic and he started to stare at their house from out side to think of the way how to enter in with his consent.

Hezlin's father cut the call after talking and said " you please have a seat in yard the mechanic is on his way..."  he smiled a little while controlling his excitement then he entered in the house and her father gave him a chair and he also sat beside him on a chair then he asked him
" now Allah sent a guest at my house so tell me what would you like to have? "

Junghoon felt overwhelmed the way her father was treating him so nicely and warmly while he was a stranger to them and then he realised how great Muslims are when it comes to hospitality that they even treat stranger respectfully wether they belongs to any community.

" no no sir thankyou so much I just need to repair my bike then I'll leave. " he replied to him with a smile then Hezlin's father speak " no no your are a blessing for our house Allah sent guests as a blessing so it's my duty to serve his servents. "

Junghoon smiled after hearing his words then he said " whatever you can serve me I'll accept it wholeheartedly... " hezlin's father smiled and said " you seems like belong to a rich family but you are such a well mannered and down to earth person... stay blessed... I'll be back with something for you hmm. "

With that he went inside and Junghoon looked at his surroundings to find any trace about Hezlin and speak to himself
" where are you Angel... please show up. "

Mr mehmat hezlin's father came back with a glass of juice and some snacks then he served him and Junghoon smiled while saying " thankyou so much sir. " Then Mr Mehmat asked him " what's your name? "

" Junghoon. " he replied then Mr Mehmat hummed in response and said " how did you ended up in this area... I've never seen such rich people around this area? "
He chuckled and said " actually my friend lives in a society opposite to this area and it was a shortcut towards my house. "

Mr mehmat laughed at his statement and said " so you are a shortcut boy huh... man likes to save his time I get it. " Junghoon also laughed at his statement. Hezlin's room was at the front corner of the yard and she just came out of the bathroom after changing her clothes into comfy ones then she heard male laughing sounds coming from the yard, she joined her eyebrows in confusion that who's outside then she peeked through her room's window but she couldn't see who it was but only her father could be seen sitting there.

She heard a familiar voice and joined her eyebrows in confusion then she walked out of her room and saw her mother was in the kitchen then she asked her
" Eomma... who is outside with Appa? "

Her mother shrugged her shoulders and said " I don't know, someone needs help and you know your Appa he likes to help others so he's doing his work. " she then walked towards the entrance door and covered her head with her hoodies cap then she walked more near to see just then her eyes widened in shock and she stumbled on her feet and fell over a flower pot behind her when she saw it was Junghoon sitting with her Appa.

They both looked behind at the sound of broken flower pot and Junghoon saw she was sitting on the ground while she immediately pulled her hoodies ties around her face and her hoodie cap tied around her face so he couldn't see her hair.

" Hezlin... my child are you okay?... what are you doing here? " Mr mehmat ran towards her and made her stand up Junghoon pressed his lips to control his laugh while looking at her shocked state then she said " he... how did he come here? "

Mr Mehmat looked at Junghoon and then Junghoon said " Miss Hezlin... what a coincidence? I didn't know it was your house. " her father looked at her in confusion and then she whispered
" Appa... he's my boss. " his eyes widened in shock and he looked at her with the same shocked face then she nodded her head and Mr Mehmat turned his attention towards Junghoon and said " I'm sorry... I didn't know... I should have invited you in. "

Junghoon shook his head and said
" you already did enough for me... thankyou so much and please don't apologize I'm so overwhelmed with your hospitality. "

Just then the door bell rang and Mr Mehmat said " I think the mechanic is here... Hezlin take Mr Junghoon inside and ask your Eomma to treat him with a good meal I'll ask the mechanic to repair his bike okay my child. "

She was still in shock but then she nodded her head and her father left while signalling Junghoon to go inside, Hezlin saw her father went out of the gate and then she ran towards Jungkook and stood near him then he speak " hello Angel... how are you? "

She glared at him and said " what are you doing here Junghoon? " he chuckled and said " woah... a minute ago I was your boss and now I'm Junghoon huh! " he leaned a little to her level while tucking his both hands in his pants pockets then he said " I see you have become so informal with me? "

" come out of delusions... just tell me what are you doing here huh? " she speak in a straight voice then he said " yah... I was just passing by so I thought to give you your belongings and luckily my bike punctured right Infront of your house so now you have a great chance to treat me with a good meal. "

She joined her eyebrows in confusion and asked " you did all of this on purpose right? " he chuckled and said " I won't lie I was missing the chicken makhni karahi you made that day and you told mom that your mother made this dish every weekend so I'm here to eat that dish. "

She stared at him while joining her eyebrows in a frown then she said " we are out of chicken now... we didn't made karahi tonight. " he made a sad pout while his head hung low then she looked at his face and chuckled she then said
" but there is another yummy dish. "

He looked up at her with a bright smile and asked " what's this? ". " Biryani... it's my favourite dish... " she replied while scrunching her nose he chuckled and said
" do you have any idea how squishy and cute you are looking like this, if it wasn't haram I might pinched your cheeks so bad. "

She blushed after hearing his words while she felt her cheeks burned then Junghoon noticed her and chuckled he then gave her the bag and said
" your belongings are inside. "

She held the bag and said " come on let's go in or Appa will scold me. " with that they both entered in the house and she walked further while calling out her mother " Eomma... Eomma. "

She came out of kitchen and saw a stranger man beside Hezlin she adjusted her scarf on her head and asked " who is he Hezlin? " she then replied " he's my boss Mr Jeon Junghoon he was the one sitting outside... Appa wants you to treat him with good meal. "

Her mother smiled and said " please have a seat sir. " he smiled and said " I'll only sit at one condition if you'll address me with my name please don't call me sir. "

Her mother chuckled and said
" Junghoon please have a seat... I'm about to set the table. " He nodded his head and Hezlin signals him to sit on the couch then she said " I'll just come in a minute. "

She went into her room and place the shopping bag at her bed then she came out of her room, Junghoon looked at her appearance she was wearing a nude brown over sized hoodie with wide leg sweat pants and the hoodie cap was tied around her face because she wasn't wearing her hijab he laughed in low voice while looking down at his lap and speak to himself " what a unique piece you are Hezlin... the cutest piece. "

She walked towards the kitchen and set the table with her mother then her mother speak " he won't mind sitting alone huh? " Hezlin shook her head while eating the cucumber and said " don't worry he's not a grumpy boss. "

Mr mehmat entered in and said " Mr Junghoon your bike is all well now... " he got up from his seat and said " okay then I'll go and pay him. " Mr mehmat signaled him to sit back and said " no need please sit... you are my guest so it was my responsibility to do everything for you. "

He felt a little guilty but he got more impressed from their attitude towards him and how they treat their guest while not being so rich but they were rich by heart and mannerisms and it inspired him alot.

Hezlin called them on table " Appa the dinner is ready please you both come here. " Mr Mehmat asked Junghoon to go further towards the dinning table and then Junghoon was about to sit on the side chair but Mr Mehmat asked him " sit on the head seat please... "

Junghoon shook his head and took out the head chair and said " you are the head of the family and you belong to this seat... what if I'm hezlin's boss but still you are at my father's place and it will be a disrespect if you'll sit on other chair... please you sit here. "

Hezlin smiled while looking down at the table while she was placing the dishes then Mr Mehmat sat on the head chair and Junghoon sat next to him on his left side, Hezlin and her mother sat opposite to Junghoon then Mr Mehmat filled Junghoon's plate with biryani and Mrs Mehmat passed him the salad and the Raita (yogurt mixed with cucumber, mint and pepper).

He thanked them and spread the Raita over biryani rice and then they all started eating, Junghoon munches on his bite and closed his eyes while savouring the taste of biryani then he looked at Hezlin and she smirked then he shook his head to side with wide eyes signalling her " it's heavenly good. "

With that Hezlin also started eating and Mr Mehmat saw Hezlin didn't recited her dua before eating he then said
" Hezlin you forgot something again. "

Junghoon looked up at her while eating his food then she looked at her father while making an oops face and said
" sorry Appa... I'll recite now. "

He then said " you don't even realise you are feeding satan like this. " just then Junghoon choked on his food and started coughing so bad while Hezlin pressed her lips to control her laugh but it was so difficult for her that she felt tears in her eyes, Mr Mehmat gave water to him while patting his back then he said " what happened Junghoon... eat slowly son."

He gulped down the whole glass of water then he groaned while taking deep breaths and looked at Hezlin who was trying hard to control her laugh while turning to other side and was holding her stomach and her one hand was covering her mouth.

He narrowed his eyes while staring at her then he heard her mother ask her
" what's happening to you why are you sitting like this while turning to the other side... come on eat your food. "

Hezlin turned around and speak after taking a deep breath " I just got a cardamom in my mouth and you know I hate it... I was just spitting it out. "

With that she took a glance at Junghoon and he clenched his jaws while staring at her dramatically while he was also smiling a little and Hezlin closed her eyes tightly while laughing silently and eating her food.

They were silently eating their food just then Hezlin's mother speak " Altan is coming tomorrow... and he asked you to come and receive him. "

Junghoon looked up at her mother then at Hezlin with a confused look on his face that who is Altan then Hezlin speak " he left without meeting me... I'm not going Appa will go and receive him. "

Then Mr Mehmat speak " you know that he won't come until you don't go. " she looked at him and said " then it's good... he will get his lesson for breaking my heart... "

Junghoon got more confused after hearing her words while he remembered she told him there is no one in her life but now she was saying that a man named Altan broke her heart.

He felt his heart started beating fast at the thought of whom they were talking about and who is this Altan but he was at the place to not even question Hezlin so he has to control himself and decided to ask her at office about this.

After they finished their food Mr Mehmat walked with him towards the main gate to see him off and Hezlin was standing at the entrance door, he was about to take his step out then he took a small glance back at her and she waved him bye in tiny.

He smiled a little and ride on his bike after hugging her father and thanked him about his hospitality. With that he left from there and was smiling throughout the whole ride while thinking about her.

Hezlin was sitting in her room then she opened the shopping bag and took out her bag but she felt her bag was a little heavier than usual she then unzipped the bag and her eyes widen in surprise when she saw boxes of her favourite chocolates.

She chuckled and spoke " Jeon Junghoon... what have gotten into you? " she laughed while taking out the boxes from her bag and said " I just can't with this man... he thinks I won't know huh!..."

Junghoon reached his house and walked towards his room while smiling continuosly and was rubbing the back of his head his mother saw him while she was coming out of her room and joined her eyebrows in confusion that what's going on with him why he's smiling and blushing at this hour.

He went straight to the balcony and rested his arms on the railings then he looked up at the sky " I met her... now I'm at ease... I told you I've my own ways... ah... but I'm little confuse that who is Altan... do you know who is he? "

He looked up at the sky then he said
" why I'm even asking you when there's no one there because I never received any answer. " he chuckled and shook his head then he went back in his room to freshen up himself.

The next morning it was Sunday and Hezlin woke up early because she has to go to airport, she got ready and left with her father they took a taxi and went to airport.

They were waiting for Altan to show up then she saw he appeared behind the corridors while he was wearing wide cotton nude pants over a baby blue sweater underneath a white collar shirt and his hair was styled into Perms, he smiled widely while looking at Hezlin and ran towards her.

She chuckled and then her Appa said
" don't be angry huh... look he's so excited to see you. " she smiled while looking at him and she also walked towards him while she opened her arms wide for him
He came near her and hugged her while wrapping his arms around her waist and lifted her up in the air " Hezlin... my dear Headache. "

She chuckled while hearing her nickname  then he make her stand on her feet and she hugged him properly and said

" I missed you so much my Baby. "

__________________

A/N

Guess who's he? 😜

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

412K 23.6K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
10K 715 9
When a mafia comes to Seoul on a mission to dismantle the raa'iq mosque for his business and he gets to meet a Muslimah for which he stayed there til...
112K 7.1K 46
When Jeon Jungkook ended up falling for his own best friend Dara but she ended up with the one her stepmother chose for her to marry... What will hap...
487K 15.5K 75
Jennie: That's Jeon Jungkook... As long as you are in this College stay in low profile, cause this college belongs to his father and this country wo...