Sinking Deep (GL)

By Thyloniahx

GL-Sapphic Diclaimer: This story is written in Taglish. Rhea Blee Isfaela, an art professor at Silvestre Univ... More

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖕
𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
OTHER CHARACTERS (PORTS)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
SPECIAL CHAPTER II

CHAPTER 46

19.1K 460 187
By Thyloniahx

WARNING: The following chapter or content is for mature audiences 18 and older only and contains explicit material.🔞

***

Wake up...hey...”

“Baby...”

Five more minutemhnn...” I murmured, wala pa akong balak na bumangon kasi inaantok pa talaga ako.

“Wake up...” a familiar voice of a woman complained, resonating through my ear.

“Rheaa...mamaya na..” inaantok ko pa ring sabi.

"I'm hungry," she softly complained once more, her voice carrying a gentle tone, reminiscent of a child. However, I was reluctant to wake up. My body, especially my back, ached, and the desire to continue sleeping was strong.

"Go downstairs and prepare something to eat," I replied quickly, then closed my eyes again without fully waking up.

I heard the distinct sound of bare feet walking away as my consciousness drifted back into sleep.

Moments later...

"Ouch!" I shouted in surprise as I jolted awake. Someone had punched a pillow onto my body, causing me to sit up abruptly.

"You irresponsible woman! You should have woken up earlier than me to cook me some food," she scolded, sitting across from me with a pillow clutched in her hand.

I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes again, trying to wake up properly.

"I already told you, you can make your own breakfast," I replied, not fully awake yet.

"You're acting like this after you had your way with me last night," she stated, her voice firm and authoritative.

Nagising ako sa sinabi niya sakin, I squinted my eyes at nakita kong galit siyang nakatingin habang hawak ang isang unan. She's wearing the clothes she wore last night.

“Omg..” I mumbled out of realization, “I'm sorry...” I reached out her hand.

She didn't protest when I moved closer, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"I wasn't fully awake earlier. I'll make us breakfast," I said calmly, planting a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

"You know I can't cook, and you told me to fend for myself," she pointed out, a fim tone in her voice. "Do you want me to burn this house down?" she teased, making me chuckle softly.

"Mhmm, hindi, lagot ako kay dad.”  I replied as she turned to face me.

She leaned in to kiss my lips, and I eagerly met her with a gentle, morning kiss.

"Good morning," she whispered, and I smiled in response.

Nauna siyang bumaba at naiwan naman ako kasi nagbihis pa, sinuot ko yong white long sleeve na hanggang tuhod ko at short. Manipis lang ang sleeve tapos maagaan sa katawan kaya pinili ko ito. Ramdam ko pa rin ang sakit ng likod ko na parang may sugat talaga kaya paika-ika akong bumaba habang hawak-hawak ng kanang kamay ko ang likod ko.

Nakarating ako sa kitchen at andun siya nag-aantay, may tinitingnan siya, isang tray ng itlog.

"What are you doing?" I asked, noticing her focused on the tray full of eggs.

Hindi niya ako tiningnan bagkos ay nakatitig lang talaga ito sa isang tray.

"I'm just contemplating whether there might be live chicks inside these eggs. You know, they're already turning into little chickens," she replied with a serious expression.

I want to laugh in a very disrespectful way. Pinipigilan kong tumawa nang tingnan niya ako nang seryoso, iniwas ko ang mata ko sa kanya at tinakpan ang bunganga.

“What? Is there something funny with what I said?” she seriously stated.

Hindi ako sumagot at patuloy lang sa pagtakip ng bunganga kasi once na alisin ko ito ay tatawa talaga ako nang malala.

She stood in front of the tray, looking at me with a serious expression, and I struggled to contain my laughter.

"What's so funny?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Finally, I managed to control my laughter. "Oh, nothing."

"You're a professor, you should know these basics," I pointed out.

She response and she raised her eyebrows at me, "I'm not an animal specialist, veterinarian, or a food professional." Her comment sent me into another fit of laughter.

Halos umiyak na ako sa kakatawa nang sabihin niya ʼyon. She rolled her eyes and shot me a playful glare as I tapped the table in amusement due to my laughter.

"Quit laughing!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with frustration, while my laughter continued to fill the kitchen.

Binatukan niya ako causing me to stop. Napatingin ako dito at seryoso pa rin talaga siya. Tumungo ako sa nilagyan ng tray at kumuha ng isang itlog.

I presented her with an egg and clarified, "When eggs are intended for consumption, they're usually collected and processed before fertilization occurs. Occasionally, certain chemicals may be used to preserve or prevent fertilization, ensuring there's no development of a chick inside the egg." I observed her attentive expression as she absorbed my explanation.

Baliktad na ang sitwasyon, parang ako na ʼyong professor habang siya naman ang student ko.

“Gusto mo lutuan kita?” tanong ko sa kanya. Tumango naman ito at ngumiti.

"I truly appreciate how you answer my questions so concisely and with great detail. You've never disappointed me from day one," she remarked, her smile bright, her eyes locked on mine.

"So, you've been impressed by my answers all along?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yes, exactly. I'd love for our future kids to be as brainy as you," she declared, making me blush with embarrassment.

“I'm sure they will...” sagot ko sa kanya. Tumawa naman siya nang malambing at nagsimula na akong magluto.

Nagluto ako ng itlog, boiled egg kasi gusto niya. Apat lang. Kumuha ako ng beef sa refrigerator, as I skillfully sliced the beef and marinated it, I noticed her keen gaze fixed on my every move. She stood there, hands resting on her cheeks, looking utterly adorable as if she were committing the process to memory. With the leftover rice, I expertly whipped up a batch of garlic fried rice, tossing in some spring onions and other essential ingredients.

Simultaneously, I cracked an egg into a sizzling pan, preparing a sunny-side-up egg to crown the rice. The scent of cooking beef filled the air, and her voice chimed in with a heartfelt.

"Wow," she said as her arms embraced my waist from behind.

Sinusundan niya talaga ang mga galaw ko, kung hindi siya nakatayo at panoorin ako, nakaupo naman ito tapos ito ulit, nakagapos na naman ang mga bisig niya sakin.

She really loves hugging me from behind. Pero napadaing ako nang mas sumiksik pa siya sa likod ko.

“Ah!”

Nataranta naman siya, “What happened? Are you hurt?” she asked.

“My back, it hurts so fvcking much...” sabi ko habang niluluto pa ang beef.

Naramdaman kong tinaas niya ng konti ang suot ko, at kinabahan ako nang napasinghap siya.

“Baby...” she uttered.

“Ano? Anong meron?” kinakabahan kong tanong.

"Jael, there are quite a few scratches..." she sounded apologetic, and I could hear the guilt in her voice.

"I'm sorry."

I chuckled softly, realizing that those scratches were the cause of my back pain. "It's alright, don't worry about it," I reassured her while continuing to fry the beef.

She persisted, her tone serious, "But there are so many."

I turned to face her, setting the cooked beef aside. "I promise you, it's perfectly fine. If it made you feel good, then that's all that matters," I said with a playful smirk. "Even if you turn me into a mess, I'd gladly let you."

As I finished my sentence, I saw a shift in her eyes, from guilt to desire. It was evident that my words had a powerful effect on her.

Her body began to push me onto the kitchen counter as I gasped when she unexpectedly kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on her back as her tongue began to move inside my mouth. She slowly devoured my mouth before the kiss gradually changed into a hard and needy one.

"Rhe..."

Her tongue is twisting within, she won't allow me call her or say anything. She controls my mouth and lips, fervently and cravenly devouring them.

Natatandaan ko ʼto nung nasa mansion niya ako, ngayon, dito naman.

We both move our mouths simultaneously, and she pushes me closer to the counter, causing my back to arch in pain from the scrapes from the previous night.

"Aww!” I exclaimed as I parted my lips from her.

I was shocked when she raised me to seat at the kitchen counter after giving it a quick glance.

How is she so powerful? What's the heck?

Nagawa niya akong paupuin sa counter, ganun ba siya kalakas?

“Rhea...this is not the ti—

She cut off my sentence before I could finish it because I started to groan as she purposefully licked my neck like a lollipop and devoured it. Her hand probed my back as she licked, sank her teeth into, and planted moist kisses with bites while she's squeezing her body between my legs.

“B-breakfast...” I said as I looked at the food I had prepared in the kitchen and on the table.

She isn't paying attention to me, but she is still kissing me in the middle of my chest. Hindi ko alam na-open niya na pala ang butones ng sleeve ko.

Maingat ko siyang tinulak at sa wakas, nakinig ang katawan niya. She parted her lips on my chest as she looks at me with a needy eyes.

“Don't look at me with those eyes,” I rolled my eyes at her.

“What eyes?” she said. Napapagitnaan pa rin siya ng mga bente ko while her right hand on my back, her other hand explores my leg.

“Stop...” I groaned causing her to stop from her movements.

“Now is not the right time, kumain muna tayo.” Sabi ko, “You said you're hungry, diba?” dagdag ko dito pero hindi siya umalis sa harap ko, nakatitig lang ito sakin na parang may binabalak

“I was hungry but I didn't told you what I want...” mabilis nitong saad sakin. Hahalikan niya na sana ako pero pinigilan ko ito, poking her cheek causing her to took a step back at bumaba ako sa counter.

“Gutom na ako ma'am, kung ayaw mong kumain pwe's ako kakain ako.” Sabi ko dito at dinala na ang beef sa table.

“Ma'am!?” ngiwi niya nang sumunod siya sakin sa table.

“Why?” I inquired.

“So you're not calling me love?” she asked, “Is that why you rejected me minutes ago?”

“No, its simply because I'm hungry.” I explained, umupo na ako. I pulled another chair for her, katabi ko lang.

Umupo naman ito pero nakaharap pa rin siya sakin.

“Kumain ka na,” utos ko dito.

“Call me love.” She said, her voice is laden with authority.

I halted my hand holding a fork and spoon. Humarap ako sa kanya at ngumiti though nakukulitan na ako sa kanya.

“Let's eat, love.” I uttered. Kumuha na ako ng fried rice and placed it on my plate, bigla akong natigilan when she abruptly sit on my lap.

“Rhea?” I complained.

“What? I'm just sitting here, you can eat while I'm here.” She said as she smirks at me.

“You know that I can't...”

“Can't what?”

“I can't focus.”

“That's not my problem if you can't.” She retorted, her weight on my lap as she faces me.

Nagsimula akong mag adjust kasi gutom na talaga, but after that, my movement halted again when her lips landed on my neck, causing me to shut my eyes, it sends electrifying sensation all over my body.

Once more, she gently plants kisses on my skin as her hand is wrapped around my neck.

"Rhea.." I called her name to try to get her to stop, but it appears like she doesn't hear me or is just ignoring me because she keeps licking my neck and lightly biting my skin.

She then kisses my cheek as I permit her to do so since I am unable to stop her and she is unwilling to listen to me.

If I don't, she will continue to annoy me indefinitely.

I softly place my hand on her back, her tongue continues to glide down my neck and into my chest.

Nagulat ako nang umalis siya sa lap ko but she slowly kneel in front of me, facing my bottom.

She raised her yearning gaze to me, and I was confused when she softly stroked my legs despite the fact that I was only wearing a short almost like a cycling that made my legs more visible. Then, carefully, she planted soft kisses on my legs. With the butterfly on my tummy and a warm, heated sensation covering me, I closed my eyes.

When her warm breath touched my bare skin, I squirmed as her hands began to pull my shorts off and her mouth began to lick my legs.

Now that she has removed my shorts with ease and has her head wedged between my legs, she grins and lifts her eyes to see me.

She laughs seductively, "I thought you didn't want, but look at you, so wet. " I almost lost my mind when she licked it up like a thirsty lion finally guzzling water from a pond. Her tongue is working admirably.

My body is trembling as I feel like there is a battle raging inside of me.

“Ughhhm...” I whines when she probed her tongue on the depths of my very being and her mouth is going along with it. My back arch and my toes closed as I can feel my body is getting cold yet a flame is igniting within me.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang katawan kong tumataas-baba habang kinakain niya ang pagkatao ko. It really felt good.

“R-rhe...a,” I moaned, still panting in desire. Naghahanap ang kamay ko ng makakapitan dahil ayaw kong hawakan ang buhok niya at alam kong masasaktan siya kaya I reached the back of the chair while giving her a free and wide access through me. She freely explored my cave while my body is trembling.

“Jell?” isang boses ng babae ang tumatawag sa sala. Napaayos ako ng upo na parang wala lang while she's still busy eating me. Nasa ilalim siya ng mesa but half of her is visible from outside.

“Jell? And'yan ka lang pala, akala ko tulog ka pa.” Dizza called out to me when she reached the kitchen.

Paano kung makita kami? What the fvck, this is a fvcking...!

Magsasalita na sana ako when she gently bites my cl*t causing me to abruptly gasped.

“Hoy? Okay ka lang ba? Bakit hindi ka nagsasalita?” nag-aalalang tanong ni Dizza.

“I-I'mmm f-fin-e...” sagot ko dito, “N-nabulunan l-lang ako..” I said while stammering, trying to contain my moan and my body.

“Gusto mo ng tubig?” agad na tanong nito at lalapit na sana pero pinigilan ko ito habang tinaas ang kamay ko.

“I-it's o-okay, Dizz..” I said, nagnakaw ako ng tingin sa nasa baba ko at tumingin naman ito sakin habang abala sa pagmaneho ang dila niya sa katauhan ko at halatang nasisiyahan siya.

This woman!!!

“Talaga? May kailangan ka ba?” tanong nito ulit.

Wala, pwede bang umalis ka na?

“P-pwede b-bang bil-han m-mo—shit!” I exclaimed, her tongue is playing with my cl*t but I can't moan and feel that nice sensation, baka mapadaing ako nang wala sa oras.

“Ano bang nangyayari sayo? May sakit ka ba!?” she asked again, halata na sa mukha niya ang pag-aalala. Lalapit na sana ito ulit sakin pero pinigilan ko ulit siya.

“Don't come here!!” I yelled. She seemed so unaware of what's happening kaya napatigil naman ito.

“Bilhan mo nalang ako ng cupcakes, ngayon na.” I told her, magsasalita na sana ito nang...

“Sige na, I need it right now.” I added, causing her to nod at me. Siguro nagulat siya sa pagsigaw ko pero hindi niya dapat malaman na may ginagawa ang isa rito.

“Walang sprinkles?” tanong nito.

“A-alam mo na, Dizz. Alis na.” Hirap na hirap na akong pigilan ang katawan ko sa pagliyad.

Umalis ito pero ngumiti sakin kaya pinilit kong ngumiti na parang wala lang. Nakahinga ako nang maluwag nang narinig kong tumunog ang main door indicating na nasa labas na siya.

“Ughh...fvck..shitmnn..”

Finally, I was allowed to, I groused and complained nonstop. My body shook with pleasure as my legs twitch and it stayed in the air.

As soon as I once more reached the chair's backboard, my groans transformed into a constant stream of sounds that were pleasure-filled.

"Rhea..fvck!” I groaned as my body moved independently to her rhythmic probing to my bliss. Once more, I was lost in the sea, where she is represented by the waves and crashes them onto me while I gasp for air.

“Love...almost..I'm almost..” my body swayed while I'm whining.

Hindi ko na mapigilan kaya hinawakan ko na ang ulo niya and I slowly and purposely pushes it, mas isinubsob ko siya to give the ecstasy anticipating on me.

“Shit...nghnn..cumming baby..”

She held my legs tighter just like what I did with her last night so she can take control of it, hindi ko na rin alam kung saan ko ibabalikwas ang ulo habang walang humpay na umaalon ang katawan ko sa sarap na nararamdaman ko.

“Rhea..right t—ahhh....”

Sa wakas, natapos na rin. Wala na, napagod na ang katawan ko.

I eased back into the chair, exhaustion finally catching up to me, causing my eyes to droop. She chuckled softly after finishing. Tinaas niya ang short ko.

"You're quite the tease," I playfully remarked, even though my tiredness was evident. She then made her way over, settling into my lap.

"You're skilled at holding back, I must say," she complimented, her tone taking on a seductive edge, a playful smile on her lips.

"Just wait until it's my turn, ma'am.” I responded with a smirk, though I was struggling to regain my energy.

"I've told you not to call me that," she reminded me, her fingers gently caressing my neck as she spoke. "Call me yours, baby, or any name that signifies you own every part of me."

"I understand. You can call me yours as well, you know," I said, my hand on her back.

She retorted confidently, "I already own you."

"Darling. I'm yours forever," I whispered, feeling my strength returning.

"It's like you're saying I own the universe," she remarked, her eyes filled with admiration. With those words, my strength wavered, and I felt my soul blush in response.

A moment of silence hung in the air, and I noticed a radiant smile spreading across her face as I turned my gaze toward her, my cheeks undoubtedly blushing.

"You may be skilled at control, but not so skilled at hiding," she teased with a soft chuckle.

I cherished this woman deeply, willing to offer and risk everything just to keep her by my side forever.

She leaned in for a kiss, but I managed to grab a peeled boiled egg and placed it in her mouth, halting her advance.

Her eyebrows furrowed, and I couldn't help but laugh at her comical expression, like a mischievous monkey.

“Up up and away!” sabi ko at pinaalis na siya sa lap ko, gusto ko ng kumain please lang. Ayaw niya pa sanang umalis nang marinig naming dalawa ang main door na bumukas, mabilis itong umupo pero mabilis niya ding pinatong ang kamay sa hita ko causing me to roll my eyes again.

Dumating na si Dizza dala ang cupcake na pinapabili ko dito.

“Dizza, kumain ka na ba?” tanong ko dito.

Parang natigilan siya nang makita ang babaeng katabi ko, parang nahihiya na takot.

“If you didn't eat breakfast yet you can join us,” sabi ng katabi ko, mabilis akong lumingon sa kanya at nagulat.

Anong nakain ng babaeng ʼto at bumait.

Ay ano pala...

Mukha siyang mekaniko kanina na menikaniko ang monika ko.

When Dizza heard her, she appeared just as surprised as I was. She looked at me, and I nodded in response. She then walked over and took a seat, and Rhea handed her a plate. Her sudden change in behavior was puzzling.

We began to eat, with her hand still resting on my legs. I allowed it.

"We should go to the beach later," I suggested between bites. Mainit kasi siguro mamaya and it's a perfect day to go to beach, may beach dito pero medyo malayo. Nagpunta ako roon when I was in the middle of my episode.

"Tara? Matagal na rin akong hindi nakakabalik doon," Dizza eagerly agreed.

I turned my face toward her, and she nodded enthusiastically, her eyes sparkling. Her hand remained on my legs, never leaving for even a moment.

A mischievous smirk tugged at my lips as I stole a glance at her hand.

Mamaya ka sakin.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 113 6
⛔️ Slow updates ⛔️ 6/10 Haruno Sakura. Who doesn't know her? The famous bitch who always treat others like shits. But dear, boys love her. With that...
713K 73.4K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
460K 25.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
6M 144K 54
Meet Samantha Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the power to scare people around her, she ha...