( ON HOLD ) π‘πžπ πšπ₯ 𝐋𝐨𝐯...

By -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by... More

π‘πžπ πšπ₯ π‹π¨π―πžπ«
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬ 𝐈
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬ 𝐈𝐈
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬ 𝐈𝐈𝐈
#𝐑𝐋 𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭
π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | Ellory Hope Cullen
1.2 | The New Girl
1.3 | Edward's Return
1.5 | She Meets The Family
1.6 | Baseball, Nomads & Running
1.7 | Ballet Studio
1.8 | A Woman's Rage
1.9 | Family Outcast
1.10 | Ellory's Gone
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | Story Of Athaca
2.2 | Cullen's Leave Forks
2.3 | Old Friends
2.4 | New School
2.5 | Alice's Visit
2.6 | Going To Forks
2.7 | To Italy
2.8 | Meeting Her
2.9 | Sorrento's Home
π€πœπ­ π“π‘π«πžπž

1.4 | Isabella Knows

1.7K 67 4
By -ruffierosefanfics

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

Ellory leaned back against her car, she was writing in her journal with her hood covering her head while the others were talking. She looked up to see Edward and Bella staring at each other, Ellory sighed and looked at Rosalie who was clearly unimpressed. The sound of a car losing traction on the icy road pulled her attention to Tyler's van as it began sliding sideways towards Bella herself; Edward sped over to Bella and stopped the car with his bare hand. "Merda..." Ellory muttered as Edward climbed over Bella's truck bed and walked away from the crowd surrounding the girl.

"We need to go," Jasper told Ellory, the girl locked eyes with Bella before getting into her Camaro and driving out of the car park with her family following behind her. Ellory was incredibly anxious the whole drive back to the Cullen Household, the moment they got there, Rosalie began rambling on about how Edward practically compromised the family and now they were at risk of people asking questions. Ellory disagreed with Rose knowing that people will be more focused on Bella surviving and that she was okay, everyone would simply forget what they had seen.

Carlisle pulled Edward aside the moment they had gotten to the hospital to explain the situation to their covens patriarch. Ellory was pacing back and forth as Edward, Rosalie and Carlisle were talking until she spotted Bella standing at the end of the hall. Ellory turned her gaze to her father and he took notice of the panic in her eyes, he walked through his older children and allowed Ellory to wrap her arms around him. Carlisle rubbed her back as she sniffled, the girl hated having anxiety as a vampire considering emotions are heightened as a Cold One.

"It's alright, just breathe," Carlisle whispered to her gently, despite the fact that Vampires didn't need to breathe, the action helped Ellory's anxiety especially against her gift that threatened to overwhelm her. Ellory's eyes locked with Edward before he moved to talk to Bella, Rosalie sneering at the human while Carlisle was focused on his youngest daughter. "Feeling better?" Carlisle asked once Ellory had stopped shaking like a leaf. "Better," Ellory whispered to him before he pulled away and looked down at her. "Go home and relax, Ellory. We can handle this," Carlisle reassured her before kissing the top of her head. "Okay, dad," Ellory whispered before making her way out.

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

The next few days were rough within the Cullen household, the tense environment made Ellory uncomfortable and Esme did everything she could to help ease the youngest Cullen. The Matriarch was beyond worried for Ellory because it had been years since her last anxiety attack and it hadn't resulted in a good response. As a Vampire, the concept of anxiety like Ellory's was technically impossible but due to her past life and gift, she had the unfortunate diagnosis of Vampire Anxiety; as Emmett called it. Her last anxiety attack had a terrible outcome that left her a mute and distant, hidden in the woods for a few years.

Ellory had skipped a few days of school, Esme had called in to let them know that she wasn't well and considering she had seen all of the school work before, she knew she wouldn't fall behind. Ellory was sitting at her desk with her journal in hand, the leather of the binder was a nice material under her hand as she wrote the recent memories and experiences she had been through. Her bookshelf was full of journals written about her years since she became a Vampire, if anyone outside the family were to read them, they were written in a style to match a fantasy novel rather than reality.

The sudden sound of yelling downstairs pulled Ellory from her focus, she furrowed her brows before putting her journal aside. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she frowned seeing Rosalie fired up standing across from Edward with Alice standing by his side. Emmett held Rosalie back while Jasper tried to calm his twin as best as he could with Esme and Carlisle standing ready to get involved. "What's going on?" Ellory asked pulling everyone's attention to the youngest Cullen who immediately picked up on the swirl of emotions within the room.

"Just go upstairs, El," Edward told her, he didn't want her involved cause of her anxiety, he wouldn't let her be affected by the situation. "Isabella knows," Rosalie sneered at Edward who sighed in disappointment towards Rosalie while Ellory's eyes widened, she began shaking trying to keep herself under control. She had heard about what happened to covens and Vampires who reveal their world to humans, the punishments by the Volturi were severe and Aro already wanted the Cullens dead due to their power despite the Cullens not caring for power.

"Ellie," Jasper spoke as he moved closer to the younger Cullen, if anyone would calm her down right now, it would be him. "She... knows..." Ellory gasped out, she was angry at herself for such a panicked response but even Carlisle had told her the anxiety was not her fault. "It's going to be okay," Jasper assured her as everyone watched the scene before them. Jasper lightly placed his hands on Ellory's shoulders, her eyes snapped from Edward to Jasper who was sending calming waves towards her. "You need to stay calm, Ellie," Jasper whispered, Ellory taking in steady breaths to relax herself.

"What are we going to do?" Ellory asked once she had calmed herself enough, Jasper staying by her side for both her sake and his own knowing he was angry with Edward for encouraging Isabella in her actions. "Edward wishes to pursue her," Carlisle answered her truthfully, the family needed to be fully informed about this. Ellory's eyes snapped to Edward who watched her closely, he wanted her support with this but wouldn't dare be upset with her if she stood against him. "You realise that if you pursue her, you'll be risking the Volturi learning," Ellory pointed out.

The others stayed silent knowing that Ellory was the only person Edward would actually listen to right now. "I understand that," Edward told her with a nod. "And you understand that she won't be satisfied until you turn her into a Vampire considering she'll most likely refuse to stay human," Ellory warned him with a certain look in her eyes, she knew that Edward would deny her the chance to become a Cold One with the family but Ellory wasn't daft, she knew that Bella wouldn't be satisfied with staying human and growing old while Edward never aged.

Edward's silence was the answer she needed, he would refuse Bella's request to be turned. He was being selfish but Ellory wouldn't deny that he had a right to a selfish moment in an immortal life, if she was truly his mate outside of his blood singer, than he couldn't let her go even if he tried too. Ellory knew that Rosalie was waiting for her to stand against Edward, to tell him that what he was doing was wrong and jeopardising the entire family but Ellory couldn't bring herself to stand against Edward. Ellory loved love, she looked forward to the chance of finding her mate or someone worthy.

"So you understand the risk?" Ellory asked in a serious tone that was really heard from the young one. "Completely," Edward responded with a serious tone of his own. "Then you do what you believe is good for you. To deny you the chance to be with your potential mate would be selfish of us," Ellory said making Rosalie sneer at her. "You cannot be--" Rosalie was cut off by Ellory, "Do not do this, Rose. Emmett may have been dying that day but he was still saved under the knowledge he was your mate. Would you take Eddie's mate from him and ruin his chance of ever being happy?"

Rosalie stepped back hearing Ellory's words, she crossed her arms knowing she couldn't argue that point against Ellory. "There are risks in everything we do but they deserve a chance. Edward knows the risks but I refuse to let him lose his chance of happiness because of the very people who are supposed to support him. We stand together as a family, so give them a chance, Rose. That's all I ask," Ellory pleaded with Rosalie who closed her eyes knowing that Ellory's puppy-like doe eyes would make her cave. "You don't have to like her, Rose, you just have to tolerate her," Ellory added.

"Fine. But if something goes wrong, it's on both of you," Rosalie said before storming out of the room, Emmett winked proudly at Ellory before following after his wife. Alice was grinning widely as she skipped over to Ellory, kissing the top of her head before grabbing Jasper's hand and pulling him towards the back door, the two going off to feed for the night. Edward had a wide smile on his face, he was beyond grateful to have Ellory on his side. "Thank you, El," Edward spoke as he walked over to her and embraced her in a hug, he kissed the top of her head before making his way out to see Bella.

"What would we do without you?" Esme asked Ellory who smiled widely at her mother, the Matriarch walked over to her youngest and placed her hands on either side of her face. "Never lose that kindness, my daughter," Esme spoke before kissing Ellory's forehead, stepping back and leaving the room. "You never cease to amaze me," Carlisle spoke as Ellory walked over to where he was sitting, she sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder, the two were silent as Ellory took in her father's kind words; his pride for her never failed to make her feel better.

"Well, I don't know what its like to have a mate but I see how Rose and Emmy are along with how Ally and Jas are, so I only want what's best for Eddie too," Ellory expressed openly, Carlisle understood what she meant as he only wanted the best for his children. "I want what's best for all of you and you're right, if Isabella does turn out to be Edward's mate, then who are we to get in the way," Carlisle replied to Ellory who lifted her head and smiled, she was happy that he was approving her perspective. Being the youngest wasn't always easy, she was seen as naive and innocent but they always gave her a chance to prove otherwise.

Ellory knew that there were many trials and tribulations coming their way but she wasn't too scared of them knowing that they would all stand together as a family against any threats. And even if they don't share the same views, Ellory knew they would stand in unity. Rosalie had a right to her perspective but she needed to learn that her experience is not the same as anothers and Ellory knew Rosalie would learn one day but for now, she wouldn't stand in the way of Edward's happiness; she'd just stir the pot and make sure her opinion was voiced but they could tolerate that. Ellory felt like something big was coming, she just didn't know what.

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

⊱ ──── {⋆👑⋆} ──── ⊰

「 ✦ 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ✦ 」

And we are back with another chapter. I was taking a short mental health break but I'm back however, don't expect constant updates as I'm still semi-away.

So I rushed through Bella and Edwards encounters as they didn't involve Ellory. But now, Bella knows the truth.

Thoughts on Ellory being on Edwards side?

Thoughts on Ellory having Vampire Anxiety?

Thoughts on what happen during Ellory's last panic attack?

Thoughts on the Coven trusting Ellory's words?

Thoughts on this chapter in general?
Predictions? Suggestions? Theories?

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 499 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. β€ži'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
203K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
125K 3.3K 13
❝Even though they never said it to each other, they knew.❞ Cassandra Cullen was one of Carlisle Cullen's adoptive daughters in human eyes. But in rea...
74.5K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...