One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a CafΓ©
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Look What You Made Me Do

995 42 45
By vmommy

"Hi!" Bongbong beamed at Leni the moment he saw her entered the unit. He was wearing his ragged Beatles shirt.

She just nodded. Aya instructed some staff where to out Leni's luggage and other stuff. Suddenly, a thought came to Leni's realization. "Saan ako matutulog?"

Bongbong felt doomed. He didn't had the time to think about it. He was just excited that she's moving in again. "Uh" he thought about it as well.

"Don't tell me sa couch mo ulit ako patutulugin? Kasi kung oo, lalayasan kita." Leni snapped.

"Huh? Um no no. Um you can have the bedroom." He stammered.

"Saan ka? I will not share a room with you." Leni clarified.

Bongbong's heart was shattered upon hearing that. He remembered him telling the same thing to her before. "Uh dito nalang ako sa office. You can have the bedroom."

She just gave a nod and entered the room. Aya followed her with the luggage, she paused because Leni stopped as well.

Leni bite her lips to avoid herself from breaking down. After three years, she's been able to walk inside that same room whom she shared with Bongbong before. She remembered everything.

"Um Atty?" Aya interrupted her thoughts.

"Hmm?" Leni turned to Aya.

"Saan po 'tong luggage mo?" Aya asked.

"Uh lagay mo nalang dyan sa gilid. Ako na bahala mag ayos. Thanks!" Leni instructed.

"Okay po. Tawag nalang po kayo pag may kailangan kayo." Aya smiled before walking away.

"Aya, right?" Leni said.

Aya nodded. "Yes po."

Leni nodded. "You're new?"

Aya nodded. "Mag 10 months palang po ako Atty."

Leni nodded. She started to unpack her luggage. "Bakit kumuha ng isa pang assistant boss mo? I mean, hindi naman sa hindi mo deserve ma hire, curious lang ako. Is the business expanding or what?"

"Ikakasal na po kasi si Ms. Cha." Aya said. "Sabi po ni Boss need nya ng papalit kay Ms. Cha since busy na po sya sa wedding prep saka mawawala po si Ms. Cha for 2 weeks for the honeymoon."

Leni nodded. "How about Nicole? Sya nag rerelieve before kay Cha eh. Nag resign na ba sya?"

Aya shook her head. "Nasa office pa rin po si Ms. Nicole. Sabi po ni Boss hindi nya afford na mabawasan ng staff sa office kaya nag hire nalang po ng isa."

Leni nodded. "How's work naman so far? Pasensya ka na kanina ha, nagsungit agad ako. Baka akalain mo ang sama-sama kong tao."

Aya smiled. Cha was right with all her good stories about Leni. "Okay naman po Atty. naka-adjust na po ako kahit papano. Although demanding lang po talaga yung work."

Leni smirked. "Demanding ang trabaho o demanding ang boss mo?"

Aya pursed her lips. "Hmm medyo po. Pero okay naman po si boss."

Leni laughed. "Ano ka ba! It's okay. Hindi naman kita isusumbong sa boss mo. Hindi naman kami nyan nag-uusap."

Aya smiled lightly. She didn't know exactly what happened to Leni and Bongbong's relationship, but she knew that Bongbong is still in love with his wife. If only she could tell Leni that Bongbong was thinking of her everyday, she would do it.

Leni sighed. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you Aya. Sana hindi sumakit ang ulo saamin ng boss mo."

Aya smirks. "Gagawin ko po lahat, Atty. gusto ko 'tong trabaho ko. Kung ano man po ang marinig ko or makita ko dito, rest assured po na atin atin lang po yun."

Leni smiled, appreciating Aya's gesture. "Thanks, Aya! Just call me or text me pag meron kang kailangan."

Aya nodded. "Sige po Atty. Tawag ka lang din po anytime pag may kailangan ka po. Ako na din po maghahatid and magsusundo sainyo starting tomorrow."

Leni frowned. "Huh? Bakit?"

"Sabi po kasi ni boss sainyo daw po yung van na white. Pag may mga appointments daw po kayo yun daw po ang gagamitin nyo." Aya reasoned out.

Leni nodded. "Anong gagamitin nya sasakyan?"

"Yung prado maam minsan or yung pick up nya po." Aya said catching Leni's attention.

"Pick up? Raptor na red?" Leni asked.

Aya nodded. "Yun po palagi nyang gamit."

Leni nodded slowly. It sent shivers down her spine.

---

Imelda was wearing her usual zumba outfit early in the morning. She was set to meet her amigas for another zumba session. Jacqueline, her assistant was carrying her bag when she heard her phone ringing, it was Aimee.

"Hello?" Jacqueline gave the phone to Imelda.

"Mom?! Kuya's coming! Mag zuzumba ka ba? Where are you?!" Aimee was frantic.

Imelda's eyes bugled. She cannot afford to be seen by Bongbong being active again especially she just got discharged from the hospital. "Oh my god! Pabalik na ko sa room ko!"

"Malapit na din ako sa bahay. Papunta na daw dyan si Kuya kakatawag lang saakin." Aimee was just on her way home from gig.

"Okay okay. Magsasakit-sakitan muna ako." Imelda said before hanging up.

After a few minutes, Imelda and Jacqueline heard a knock. It was Bongbong. He frowned upon seeing his mom. "Mom, hi! How are you?"

"Hi, anak! Why are you here?" Imelda asked.

Bongbong sat beside his mom's bed. "I'm visiting you. Kumusta ka?"

"I'm okay naman. Pababa na sana ako to have breakfast." She said.

He frowned. "Babangon ka palang bakit nakaayos na yung buhok mo saka may lipstick ka na?"

Imelda and Jacqueline looked at each other.

"Uh sabi ko kasi kay Jack ano— um gusto ko mag-ayos kahit konti kahit nandito ako sa bahay." She reasoned out. "Nabobored na ako na palaging nandito. Gusto ko na nag shopping."

He sighed. "Mom, you have to rest. Diba sabi ng doctors mo bawal ka pa mapagod. Please rest."

She nodded. "Yes anak, I will."

"Mom!" Aimee went in, panting. She observed the situation inside her mom's room.

"O Aimee, kakarating mo lang?" Imelda asked.

Aimee nodded. She was rushing home after knowing that Bongbong will be there. She wanted to make sure that her mom will not get caught.

"Um let's have breakfast?" Aimee uttered. "Need na kumain ni mommy."

Bongbong nodded. He was about to remove the duvet covering her mom when Aimee stopped him. He looks at his sister curiously.

"Uh ako na kuya. Ako na bahala kay Mommy. Check mo nalang yung breakfast sa baba kung ready na." Aimee said, preventing her brother to see their mom's outfit under that sheet.

Bongbong just nodded and exited the room. Imelda, Jacqueline, and Aimee sighed in relief.

"Mommy naman kasi!" Aimee hissed.

"What?! I have a scheduled zumba with my amigas today." Imelda said, standing up from her bed. Jacqueline assisted her into choosing a house dress inside her wak in closet.

Aimee followed her mom. "Mom, you have to be careful! Sa tingin mo ba matutuwa si Kuya pag nalaman nyang wala ka naman talagang sakit?!"

Imelda turned to Aimee with cold stare. "He should be thankful kasi kung hindi dahil saakin wala na syang asawa."

Aimee scratched her head.

"Ewan ko ba dyan sa kuya mo! Mahal nya naman si Leni pero di nya hinahabol!" Imelda ranted.

---

As soon as Leni went out of the room, she smelled the aroma of the garlic. It was something she hadn't smell for years. She then heard that familiar music— Bridge Over Troubled Water and that familiar voice. She walked silently and saw Bongbong at the kitchen making breakfast. She didn't thought she'd see him again like that.

"Len?" She was interrupted by him.

"Hmm?" She blinked many times. He was standing in front of her with a plate of garlic rice on his hands.

"Kain na. Kuha lang ako ng plates, wait lang. Maupo ka na dyan." He said as he hurriedly put the plate on the table and went to get some dinner plates.

She was just standing there watching him do all the preparation. She didn't know what to feel. "Hindi ako kakain."

He paused and looked at her.

She looked at him coldly. "I don't eat breakfast anymore."

He wasn't able to make a statement because she was fast to walk away from him. He just heard the door closed. She was gone once again.

---

Leni knocked on the office door before she heard a response. She opened the door with a huge smile on her face as she her best friend. "Hellooo!"

Risa was surprised when he saw Leni entered her office. "Oh my god! Leniiii!"

They met halfway, excited to hug each other.

"Oh my god! Sobrang miss na miss kita! Hindi ka nagsabi na pupunta ka dito!" Risa exclaimed.

Leni giggled. "Surprise talaga! Gusto ko kayong i-surprise ni Kit kaya lang ako yata ang na surprise dahil bukod sa wala na si Kit dito, eh ikaw na pala ang Department Chair."

Risa nodded. "Hay naku! Dami nang changes dito simula na ng umalis ka. 2 years ago na yata nung umalis din si Kit eh."

They sat. Leni frowned. "Nasaan na si Kit? Excited pa naman akong makita sya. Lumabas naman tayong tatlo."

"Hindi mo alam kung ano nangyari kay Kit?" Risa was quite surprised.

Leni shook her head.

"Congressman na sya ngayon!" Risa dropped.

Leni was surprised. "Wow! Saan? QC lang din?"

Risa nodded. "5th district. 1st term nya. Malapit na mag re-elect yun."

Leni beamed. Ever since, Kit has the heart for public service. "Masaya naman ba sya? Dalawin naman natin sa opisina nya or kumain tayo sa labas."

Risa nodded. "Masaya naman sya sa ginagawa nya. Nagkita kami nun last week, busy daw sya sa mga projects sa distrito nya. Nag coconduct sila ng free legal consultation."

"Wow! The more I want to see Kit! Gusto ko mag volunteer sa mga projects nya!" Leni said.

Risa frowned. "May time ka pa ba gawin yan? Eh diba back to being Mrs. Marcos ka na?!"

Leni rolled her eyes. "Tumigil ka nga!"

Risa smirked. "O bakit? Totoo naman! Sa tingin mo ba papabalikin ka pa ni Bong sa ibang bansa?!"

"Wala naman syang choice, Ris! Babalik at babalik ako sa US. Wala syang choice kundi pumirma ng divorce papers!" Leni was confident.

Risa rolled her eyes this time. "Sus! Hindi ka sure! Hindi ka na nun papakawalan, maniwala ka saakin! I have seen him for the last three years!"

"Hindi nya ako pwedeng diktahan!" Leni rolled her eyes.

"Hay naku! Ewan ko sainyong dalawa! Kung ako sainyo, sundin nyo nalang ang gusto ni Madam Imelda. Wala din naman kayong choice kasi hindi yun papayag sa divorce. Plus, di na yun papayag si Bong na umalis ka pa. Baka anakan ka ulit nun para lang di ka na makaalis." Risa laughed.

"Tumigil ka nga! Knock on wood!" Leni knocked on Risa's table.

Risa laughed. "Gaga! Glass yan!"

Leni rolled her eyes in defeat.

After some short chitchat, Risa accompanied Leni to the University President's Office. The main objective of Leni going to the university was to visit and have a discussion. Just like what Imelda told her to.

"Matagal ka din nawala, Atty." The University President told her as they walked side by side around the campus.

Leni nodded. "Opo. I just had to follow my goal. Sayang ng opportunity dun eh."

The University President nodded approvingly. "We are proud to have you back, Ma'am. Nung tinawagan ako ni Madam para sabihin na babalik ka dito, tuwang-tuwa ako. I mean, bago ka pa naging sikat na abogado at asawa ni BBM, magaling ka na talaga. Malaking asset ka ng school na 'to. Kaya tuwang-tuwa ako nung nakita din ni Madam yung kakayahan mo. You deserve all your achievements."

Leni smiled at him. "Thank you, Sir!"

"Sayang wala na si Kit! Maganda sana yung tandem nyo sa Social Sciences eh." The University President mentioned.

Leni giggled. "Oo nga po sir. Sabi saakin 2 years na palang wala. Cong Kit na pala sya ngayon."

Leni paused when she realized that they are entering a new building. "Bago 'to—" She halted as she saw the name of the building in big, bold, metallic letters when she looked up.

COOKIE G. MARCOS

The University President saw the astonishment in Leni's eyes. He knew she needed an explanation. 

"Um this is almost two years old, Atty." The University President cleared his throat. "Ito yung bago nating building na hanggang 5th floor. Sa pinakataas nya, merong hotel and convention hall. So yung mga tourism major natin ay dyan na. Yung mga regular classrooms naman dito sa baba, kadalasan mga Social Sciences ang gumagamit."

Leni gulped, nodding slowly. She didn't know what to say. It's good that the university continues to improve, but naming the building after her unborn child was unexpected to her.

She stared at the name plastered over the facade of the building once again. Cookie would've loved this.

---

Leni reached their unit at 7:30pm. She observed that the lights and AC are all turned on. She heard someone talking inside the kitchen. She then saw Bongbong's stuff on the small couch bringing so much memories to her. She knew he was there already.

She silently went to the kitchen and saw him in his apron, still wearing his long sleeves and tie, cooking something. He was on his iPad talking to someone over viber. She just watched him do his stuff, she noticed how he's doing a lot of things simultaneously like he's been doing it for years.

He then laughed loudly. "Sobrang bibo talaga ng batang yan! Ang daldal pa, parang matanda magsalita eh!"

"Dalawin ko kayo dyan baka next week pag maluwag schedule ko. Miss ko na din si Sam-sam eh.Tapos pag usapan natin yung about sa mga bata." He said. "Pakisabi nalang kay Sam-sam na hindi ako makapunta dyan ngayon, may inaasikaso lang ako dito sa bahay."

Leni frowned. Ako ba yung "may inaasikaso lang ako sa bahay"??? She asked herself.

He suddenly turned around and saw her standing. They were staring at each other for seconds, both surprised.

"Uh—" Leni was thinking of a reason why she's there.

"Um sige Baby. Tawagan nalang kita bukas. Update me nalang." He said before ending the call.

Leni didn't know what to say anymore.

"Uh gutom ka na ba? Kanina ka pa dumating?" He asked. "Pwede ka na umupo dyan, kakain na tayo. Ready ko lang yung table." He got two dinner plates from the cabinet and put it on the table.

"I cooked adobo and laing." He smiled at her, putting the dishes on the table.

"Kain na tayo?" He pulled out a chair for her. Her chair.

She just stood there once again, just staring at him.

"Len?" He called bringing her back to reality.

She cleared her throat. "Hindi ako kakain. I don't eat laing and adobo anymore. Saka wala akong gana."

She left him alone. He just heard the door of their bedroom closed.

---

It's already 12:48am but Leni was still busy doing some paperwork. She cannot sleep as usual so she just do her paperwork. She suddenly felt hungry, so she went to the kitchen to get some snacks. She was startled when she saw Bongbong sleeping on their couch. She walked past him silently.

"Ano ba pwedeng makain dito?" She searched inside the fridge. She subconsciously opened the freezer and saw cookies and cream ice cream— creamline, popsicle.  It was the exact brand and flavor she used to crave. A lot of memories flashed back once again.

She closed the fridge and searched the cabinets then. "Wala bang tinapay sa bahay na 'to?!" She didn't know why she's suddenly annoyed. She closed the cabinet forcefully that it echoes loudly.

"You need anything?" Leni was startled when she heard a familiar voice behind her. It was Bongbong whose sleep was interrupted.

"Nasaan ba ang tinapay dito?! Wala man lang makain! Ano ba yan—"

She stopped when Bongbong gave her a pack of slice bread. It was almost half.

She frowned. "Bakit kasi dyan nakalagay?!"

"Ikaw naglalagay ng tinapay dyan eh. Sabi mo para mas mabilis makuha." He reasoned out calmly.

She gulped. She remembered telling him that years ago when she bought that aesthetic and filipino made baskets and organizers from a fair at their mall.

"Do you want me to make you a sandwich?" He asked, rubbing his eyes because he's still sleepy.

She rolled her eyes. "Ako na!"

He sighed and watched her unpack the bread. He walked silently to the cabinets and get something inside the fridge. He then turned on some lights in the kitchen and plugged something.

She was startled a bit when he gave her a knife, tomatoes, cheese, and uncooked ham. She frowned at him.

"Nakasaksak na yung panini press." He said. "If you need something, gisingin mo nalang ako."

She just ignored him as he walked back into the couch where he's sleeping earlier.

"Good night, ba!" He sleepily said, her knees shake.

---

"Kit!" Leni squealed the moment she saw him walking at the hallway. They were scheduled to meet for lunch.

Kit beamed and hugged her tight. "I miss you, Lens!"

His staff cheered. "Ayiiee!"

Kit laughed as they broke the hug. "Issue agad! Tropa ko 'to."

Leni giggled.

"THE Atty. Leni Marcos!" Kit introduced. His staff was in awe.

Leni waved at them. "Hi!"

Kit's staff asked for a picture. They knew Leni as the renowned human rights lawyer. They didn't know that she's a friend of Kit. Leni gladly took a selfie with them. Some of them even asked for her autograph.

"Idol ko po kayo, Atty." Migz, one of the staff told her. He was one of the legal assistants in the office.

"Crush ka nyan, Lens!" Kit jested, they all cheered, agreeing to it.

Leni giggled. "Flattered naman ako! Thank you! What's your name?"

"Miguel po. Migz nalang po Atty." Migz said, he's sweating already.

Leni nodded and extended her hand for a shake hand. "Nice to meet you, Migz."

Migz shook her hand nervously. His co-workers were teasing him already.

"Naku, Migz! Palagi mong makikita dito 'to kasi tatambay na 'to dito palagi. Kumbinsihin ko na sumama sa mga legal consultation natin para naman ma-inspired ka." Kit jested, clinging an arm over Leni's shoulder.

Leni chuckled, nodding.

"Kaya lang bawal na 'to ligawan." Kit uttered. "Baka ipabugbog ka ng asawa nito."

They laugh.

Leni frowned at Kit.

"What? Totoo naman!" Kit exclaimed, chuckling. "Asawa mo kaya ang isa sa pinakamayaman na tao sa bansang 'to."

"Sana all po!" Cara, another staff commented. They laugh.

"Baka bilhin ka ng asawa nito, Migz. Huwag kang ano dyan! Steady ka lang." Kit jested.

"Tara na nga! Dami mong sinasabi!" Leni jested.

They laugh. They soon bid their goodbyes and went to the nearest restaurant. Risa met them there as well.

"Sobrang tagal nyong dalawa!" Risa rolled her eyes upon seeing her two friends.

Kit kissed her cheek. "OA mo naman! Minsan ka lang maghintay saamin."

Risa rolled her eyes.

"Nakipag-chikahan pa kami sa mga staff ni Kit." Leni said, smirking.

Their orders began to arrive.

"Muntik pang maligawan si Leni!" Kit jested.

Risa frowned.

Leni laughed. "Baliw! Pinagpawisan si Migz eh."

"Staff mo?" Risa asked Kit.

"Crush na crush nun si Leni. Panay comment at like nun sa mga posts mo." Kit revealed.

Risa smirked. "Aba! Tinalo pa si Bong!"

Leni and Kit frowned at Risa.

"What?! Ask your husband!" Risa told Leni.

Kit laughed. Leni rolled her eyes.

"Kumusta kayo ni Bong?" Kit turned to Leni who's sitting beside him.

Leni shrugged, busy cutting her steak.

"Hindi ka pa naman naglilihi?" Kit smirked. Risa laugh.

Leni halted to glare at Kit.

"What?! I'm asking a valid question here!" Kit rebutted. "Malay ko ba kung anong ginagawa nyo mag-asawa. Three years din kayong di nagkita. For sure miss na miss nyo ang isa't-isa."

Risa nodded, chewing. "Agree!"

"Tumigil nga kayo! Kumakain eh." Leni furiously cutting her steak now.

Kit and Risa laughed at their friend. "Tama naman si Madam eh—"

"At alam mo agad yang kwento na yan?! Wow!" Leni was surprised.

Kit shrugged, proud of himself for knowing the latest. "Alam mo naman ako! Malapit ako sa source."

Leni frowned. "Source? Si Mommy Meldy?"

"Asawa mo!" Risa dropped.

Leni bulged her eyes.

"Sila na mag best friends ni Bong! Juskoo! Palaging magkasama sa mga rides at hike!" Risa shared.

"Rides? Motor?" Leni clarified. Kit nodded. "Nag hihike na si Bong?"

"Uyy concern! Gusto malaman!" Risa teased.

"Baliw! Nagtatanong lang!" Leni rolled her eyes.

"Oo nga! Nag momotor kami kasama yung ibang Congressman. Sumasama sya sa mga outreach ko sa distrito. Malaki mag donate eh." Kit said. "Saka umaakyat kami minsan sa mga bundok bundok ganyan."

Leni nodded slowly. She realized something. "Kaya pala palagi nyang gamit yung raptor."

Kit nodded. "Saka importante daw sa kanya yun eh. Sabi ko nga bumili na ng bagong sasakyan. Yung mas pang off road ba. Ayaw. May sentimental valude daw sa kanya yun."

Leni pursed her lips. She just wanted to evaporate into thin air.

"Kita mo na! Mag best friends yang mga yan eh!" Risa mentioned. "Alam na alam eh!"

Leni rolled her eyes at Kit. "Traitor!"

---

It was already 1am but Leni still cannot sleep. She used her phone to check her socmed accounts. She went to her ig to check her notifications and followers. That's where she realized that Migz really followed her, he even left comments and heart reactions to all her posts.

She smiled. Crush nga ako!

She then hit the follow button to follow Migz in return.

What made her stop is realizing that in her every post, Bongbong has left a heart reaction. Her eyes pooled with tears when she saw his comment in one of her posts where she won her case that made her THE Leni Marcos.

@bongbongmarcos: I'm so proud of you, ba! I love you in all ways, always!

She just cried until she felt her pillow was drenched by her tears. Her heart was broken. Three years ago, she left him after recovering from the accident thinking all the pain she felt will be gone. Going back to the country, to the house, to the bed where she met and shared a life with him brought a lot of memories she wished she forgot.

She wiped her tears and went out to the kitchen to get some warm water to calm her. She paused when she saw him on the couch, still doing something on his MacBook. They stared at each other for a while.

"What happened? Anong masakit sayo? Inaatake ka ba ng migraine mo?" Bongbong stood up upon seeing her drenched face and swollen eyes.

She walked past him and went to the kitchen.

"Len? Ano? What do you need?" He followed her.

"Pwede ba, Marcos! Huwag mo akong kausapin!" She hissed.

"Leni, please talk to me." He begged.

She turned to him crying.

He tried to hold her but she pushed his hands away from her. "Don't! Please, don't!"

He nodded.

She just cried and cried in front of him. "Why do I have to feel this again?! Okay na ko! Masaya na ako sa buhay ko pero bakit ito na naman tayo?!"

"I'm sorry, Len." He was crying too.

"Sorry?! Maibabalik ba ng sorry mo yung anak ko?!" She exclaimed.

His heart broke.

"After three years ngayon ka lang mag sosorry?! Ano 'to lokohan?!" She continued.

His head was bowed. Sniffing.

"Hinayaan mo lang akong umalis, Bong." She almost whispered in pain. "You didn't call. You didn't find me. You didn't ask me to stay."

He finally look at her in drenched face as well. His eyes were directly looking at her. He knew that it isn't true.

He died for her to live.

To be continued...

💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
7.8K 709 29
*Synopsis*: Emperor Kim has ruled the Kim empire for over two decades, but he has one problem: he has no son to inherit the throne. Despite having mu...
342K 14.4K 96
Athena Jane Leal Argel or AJ a Graduating College student who has a huge crush on Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Araneta Marcos III, eldest son of Vice...
64.7K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...