The Queen's Harem || BTS in H...

By jungkookiezee

Soyoung, a mysterious lady, takes birth in the East Kingdom where women are treated like slaves. King Choi Si... More

Disclaimer
❗ABOUT COPYRIGHT❗
Characters (AI generated)
Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Smart Cat
Chapter 2: The Dark Night
Chapter 3: Arrogance and Ego
Chapter 4: I do⁷
Chapter 5: Something's off
Chapter 6: Bold enough
Chapter 7: What are you?
Chapter 8: The kid named Donghyung
Chapter 9: Yin and Yang
Chapter 10: A purrfect plan
Chapter 11: The war has begun
Chapter 12: Nekomata
Chapter 13: Are we in a relationship?
Chapter 14: Uncover the truth
Chapter 15: Unexpected plans
A/N
Chapter 16: Side effect of being a cat
Chapter 17: Secrets
Chapter 18: Entering the tiger's den
Chapter 19: Disowned
Something extra
Chapter 20: Getting beheaded
Chapter 21: A gift to please the one
Chapter 22: Wise words from the wise man
Chapter 23: The one with anger issues
Chapter 24: The Beauty with no Brains
Chapter 25: Fleeing the capital
Chapter 26: Once you get coronated...
Chapter 27: Someone familiar
Chapter 28: Second mother
Chapter 29: The real queen
Chapter 30: You shall come to me
Chapter 31: When duty calls....
Chapter 32: Face off
Chapter 33: Self-destruction
Chapter 34: The spiritual stone
Chapter 35: The Gift
Chapter 36: The wedding
Chapter 37: Return Gift
Chapter 38: Sian's love
Chapter 39: Someone's presence
Chapter 40: A generous king
Chapter 41: Jin's vision
Chapter 42: Yunki's Plan
Chapter 43: Jimin's Warning
Chapter 44: Jeongguk's Dilemma
Chapter 45: Discovery with Namjun
Chapter 46: Hosung's Anger
Chapter 48: Arrest them
Chapter 49: I'll free you all
Chapter 50: The ultimate sacrifice (Finale)
Epilogue
Announcement: Queen's Harem Trilogy

Chapter 47: Taehyun's Longing

281 21 3
By jungkookiezee

Sian was casually leaning against his throne while Eunsang was massaging his shoulders. That's when his royal spy came in and bowed.

"Hmm? What news do you bring?" Sian asked.

"Your Majesty, Lord Cha has died and Sir Jin is claiming that it happened because he fell from the stairs and had a heart attack but I have seen he was actually killed by his second wife," The spy says.

Sian smirks, "Hmmm....interesting. I shall put this information to good use when the time is right but for now...." Sian paused as Eunsang moved his hand to Sian's pecs and was caressing his pecs seductively. Sian gave Eunsang the look of 'you better behave else there will be consequences' and Eunsang just gave him an innocent smile.

"Anyway, I was saying that...for now let them do whatever they want...." Sian said.

"And, Your Majesty, now that the kingdom has a queen...the nobles and everyone around the kingdom are looking up to you for an heir." The spy says, "And...umm...." He avoids Sian's gaze and looks away.

Sian, "Say it! I won't punish you for doing your job!"

The spy gulps and says, "It has been 17 years of your reign and the kingdom still doesn't have an heir so everyone is saying that the king is.....i-i-incapable of p-p-producing b-b-babies..."

"HOW DARE THEY!" Eunsang frowns.

Sian chuckles and grabs Eunsang's wrist, "Calm down! I'll prove them wrong soon!" He winks and Eunsang blushes.

"There are some people who are even planning to take over the throne if something happens to you as the kingdom is heir-less," The spy says.

"Hmm...I see...you may go now!" Sian dismisses the spy and turns towards Eunsang, "It's time that we create an heir but for that, I need the spiritual stone! Summon that fool....how long will he take to find the stone?" He clenches his jaw.

Eunsang kisses his jaw, "I love it when you clench your jaw like that"

Sian grabs his arm and puts him on his lap before nibbling on his neck, "You better get to work before I decide to devour you" He licks his lips and says in his deep voice that sends shivers down Eunsang's spine.

"My dear husband, do you think I can walk to the harem to carry out your orders? You said you'll take responsibility for your actions and carry me around....don't you think you should do that so that I can work?" Eunsang says while running his fingers along Sian's jaw.

"Heh...I'll ask the head eunuch to do this job instead..." Sian grabs his wrist and kisses his hand, "I am not carrying you around!"

"Are you....." Eunsang looks into Sian's jade eyes as he continues, "Are you ashamed of us, my king? Are you ashamed of carrying me around? Are you ashamed that people will find out about us?"

Sian strokes his hair and smiles, "No, I am ashamed of nothing...but I am waiting for the perfect time to tell the world that you belong to me....do you trust me?"

Eunsang puts his head on Sian's chest and nods, "I do, my king"

....................................

Soyoung stood on the balcony of her chamber, blankly staring at the cherry blossom trees in the imperial garden. Her thoughts were consumed by the recent events and she sighed heavily.

Taehyun approached quietly and back-hugged her, "Soyoungie" He whispered.

"Taehyun..." She gasped and turned around to face him, "You startled me..."

"I could say the same about you..." he said playing with her hair.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You startled me when you pushed us out of the royal villa," He stared deep into her eyes.

"Taehyun...I...." She couldn't finish her sentence as her heartbeat increased due to Taehyun's piercing gaze.

"Is it that you're falling in love with the king?" He asked while pushing her against the railing of the balcony.

"WHAT? NO! THAT'S ABSURD!" She frowned.

"Then why don't you come back to our house? You know...father has died so now no one will bother you there..." He says as he steps closer.

"Taehyun..." She tried to push him away but his grip around her waist became tighter as he leaned in and his lips brushed against hers.

Soyoung wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Taehyun kissed her back and then pulled away after a few moments and connected his forehead with her.

"So? Will you come?" He held his hand out.

Soyoung looked at his hand and wanted to grab it as tightly as she could but she couldn't, "No!" She turned around to hide her tears.

Taehyun stood there in disbelief and watched as Soyoung turned away. His outstretched hand hung in the air for a moment before he slowly lowered it, his heart felt heavy with a mixture of frustration and sadness. He goes near her and strokes her hair, "I'll wait for you....always." He says and goes away.

Soyoung grits her teeth and sobs silently as she hears Taehyun's footsteps fading away.

That's when Seojun comes in and bows, "Your Majesty, I bring you news...."

...............

Ming was passing by the imperial lake when he saw Haejun by the lake, looking like a sea God. Ming blushes and approaches him, "Your Grace, hello!"

Haejun was lost in his thoughts and didn't seem to notice his presence or his words.

Ming comes closer and puts his hand on Haejun's shoulder, "What is bothering you, your grace?

Haejun flinches and steps back a little as Ming is super close to him, "It's none of your concern!" He looks at him once and then asks, "What are you here for?"

"Your Grace, I think the queen and the king had a bad argument because His Majesty wants an heir and the queen is not ready....." Ming says.

"Eh?  You came here to say that?" Haejun stares at him with a poker face.

"No......I also came to see you...hehe~~" Ming winks.

"You're so annoying!" Haejun becomes flustered and leaves the place.

"Hehe...did I make him blush?" Ming giggles and watches him walk away.

......................

Soyoung's POV

Me and Wook were out in the town, disguised as commoners. I saw that the girls school was doing good under second mother-in-law and the women in the kingdom seemed happy and were feeling safer than before. Even the new tax policy seemed to be working well in favour of the poor. This made me happy.

But that's not what I am here for today...I am here to deal with merchant Park as per Seojun's news. I went straight to his mansion and was stopped by the guards.

"Do you know who she is-"

I stopped Wook and looked at them, "Call your master!"

"Our master doesn't follow the orders of a woman!" They say.

"Then let me in while I am being nice!" I smile.

They look at each other a laugh, "You must be a crazy woman!"

I look at Wook and nod. Wook grabs both of their heads and bangs them against the wall.

I go inside and head over to the master bedroom and as I open the door, I see a boy tied up there.

"MMMMM" The boy looks at me with pleading eyes.

I untie him and open his mouth, "Who are you?"

"H-He b-brought m-me h-here f-forcefully..." He trembles and sobs, "P-Please s-save m-me...."

"Oh, what is this sight? Buy one get one free?"

I turn around and see Merchant Park.

"I don't have time to play around with stupid words..." I grab the seven hairpins from my hair and throw them at him. The hairpins pierces his robe and pins him against the wall.

"YOU BI-"

"Listen up! I have evidence that you have trafficked plenty of women..." I look at the boy hiding behind me, "...and men across the world."

"WHAT? HOW DO YOU-WHO ARE YOU?" He struggles to set himself free.

I chuckle, "Who do you think I am?"

He gulps, "A-Are y-you t-the q-queen?"

I shrug, "Listen, old man, you better bring back all the men and women you've trafficked back to their homes....."

"WHAT? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE...I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!"

"I don't care....you have to do what I have said else do you know what happened with the last man who dared to cross my path?"

He gulps, "Y-You t-threw h-him f-from t-the t-terrace m-multiple t-times t-till h-he was dead?"

"That's right....but for you, I'll change it a bit...I'll cut your limbs first and then throw into the river..." I smirk.

"Y-You...YOU ARE EVIL!"

"Less evil than you....and the second task for you is, you provide the palace with silk and jewelleries from all around the world, right?"

He nods in fear.

"You're old...you should retire now...and hand me over the contract that His Majesty gave you...." I say.

"WHAT? NO WAY!"

"Hmm? What was that? I heard someone is begging me to take their life...is that you, Mr. Park?"

"N-NO.....I'll do as you say...please spare my life, your majesty!" He begs.

"Wook, come inside and hand me over my hairpins!"

Wook comes inside, plucks the pins from Mr. Park's robes, and gives them back to me. I put them back in my hair and held my hand out, "Contract!"

Mr. Park opens a drawer and hands me over the contract.

I smirk and slap the man with the contract once before saying, "Stop forcing yourself on younger men like that...I'll castrate you..." He shivers at my words. I grab the boy's arm and leave the place followed by Wook.

...........................

Little Donghyung was brought to the palace by Jin and as he was busy doing some work, Donghyung walked out of the minister room and started chasing the butterflies outside. he was running and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch..." He falls to the ground and sniffs as he looks up to see who it is.

"A kid? In my palace?" Sian looks down at him, "Are you perhaps the adopted kid of the knights?" He smirks.

Donghyung trembles in fear and stays in his place.

"Heh.....why are you scared?" He asks.

"M-My m-m-mother s-said y-you're b-b-bad..." He said.

"Oh is it?" He grins and picks him up in his arms, "Then let's go and meet your mother, shall we?" 

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 21.2K 71
[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert🔞 Started: 04...
37.9K 3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
735 102 11
"Please..please help m..me! T..They will ...k..kill me!" Yn said while stuttering badly out of fear. "I won't let anything happen to you!" Taehyung s...
54.8K 1.7K 27
When Kim Seokjin gets kicked out of his own house, he decides to audition to work for the royal family that rules over the kingdom. Let's say, he was...