Every Time

By ULTIMATESHIPPERRR

"Pure and fluffy" IkeAkuma Nijisanji decides that having a company living space would improve their working... More

The Start of Something New

Chapter 2

31 3 2
By ULTIMATESHIPPERRR

Luxium headed out into the city. The sun started to set but the city just became livelier. The boys found themselves entering a small bar, the waiter les them to a table and they ate a full meal. Ike saw they had a large specialty drink menu so they decided to have a drinking competition. Shu opted out because he knew someone would have to lead the others back. Vox also dropped out but he still drank a few shots.

"Hehehe Vox~, your face is sooo hot!" Ike squishes the tall demon's face. Ike won the contest but he got super drunk, the novelist was placed right on top of Vox. Mysta and Luca found out there was a karaoke machine so they started to belt Disney songs. Shu is filming the show.
*Detect My Love starts playing*
Shu grabs a microphone and puts out an amazing cover. Mysta is so moved by his voice he passes out on the table. Luca cheers the entire time being louder than Shu's voice.

"Voxy~ stop ignoring me~," Ike pouts and pushes himself up against the taller male.
"Ike you're too drunk, let me order you some water," Vox turns his head away from the brunette. Vox beckons the waiter over and asks for a jug of water. Once the waiter leaves, Ike yanks Vox close. He fiddles with his glasses then gets really close to Vox's face, he stares into the demon's yellow eyes. Ike closes his eyes and just before their lips touch, the brunette falls backwards. Luckily Vox catches him before he falls. The night continues without any more incidents.

The group walks back to their apartment. Shu carrying Mysta on his back, Ike leaning on Vox and Luca dragging himself along.
"Man, Ike really does not know when to quit!" Shu laughs "He drunk at least another bottle after Mysta and Luca quit," Vox laughs. Shu looks back at Luca,
"Shubert~" Luca moans.
"I'm not carrying you..." Shu dismisses him.
"Whyyyyy?" Luca whines
Shu grabs the blonde's hand and pulls him along.

They get to their rooms and spilt up. Vox drags Ike to his bed and tells him to change. His fluffy brown hair flopped on the bed, Vox gives a loud sigh. Vox tried his best to change him without looking, but all he managed to do was take off his jacket. Ike suddenly starts to unbutton his shirt,
"IKE IKE NOT NOw," Vox panics
Ike again flips back into bed. The dark haired male began to leave the room.
"No~ Voxy stay with me~" Ike slurs his words.
"I can't, you'll be pissed at me when you wake up~" He whines.
"I pwomise I won't," Ike pleads, giving Vox puppy eyes.
Vox walks back to Ike's bed and takes off his shirt.
"Okay Ike, goodnight,"

———————————————————————
Ike's POV:
I feel really warm and comfy, I can feel a rhythmic beating under my hand. My eyes slowly open, the first thing I see are abs. That makes me blush, I look up to see Vox cuddling me. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? I look down at my shirt and I realise it's unbuttoned. Vox doesn't even have a shirt on... did I really get that drunk? Flashbacks of last night flood my head, how embarrassing. My current predicament is embarrassing but it's comfy, friends do this right? I mean Luca and Shu have before. Ughhh my head really hurts, I have a stream today. I stare at my alarm clock: 4:00am. I can sleep for a few more hours...

7:00
"Vox~ Are you awake," I whisper, my blue tips fall into my eye.
"Mhm, good morning... wait you're not mad that I'm here?" Vox says in a groggy voice, he yawns.
"Yeah I remember most of last night, sorry..." I yawn and get out of bed I face away from him.
"So everything last night was just you being drunk right?" He tilts his head and starts to leave.
I nod my head in agreement, I don't think I like him like that. I've never dealt with such feelings before, Vox on the other hand has had multiple lovers. My chest starts to hurt a little, probably just a symptom of this horrid hangover.

"I have a stream in 2 hours," He says "I'll make breakfast to soothe your hangover first. Maybe take a shower, you drank a lot..." Vox shuts the door.
I have a splitting headache, I really hope he can remedy this.
——————————————————————
Vox's POV:
Ughhhh I seriously thought he liked me. I guess he's just a really flirty drunk. I walk to my room and change my clothes. Their is one good thing that came out of this is I got to cuddle with Ikey, his hair is so soft and silky like actually...

*Ike throwing up in the back*
Oh jeez that doesn't sound pleasant. I'm going to cook him the best food in the entire universe. I open the fridge and realise, we haven't bought any food yet...

*knock knock*
"Ohhh Shu~!" I whistle
"POG VOX!" Our resident golden retriever jumps on me.
"Hi Luca, can I borrow some food?" I walk inside. He nods so I grab what I need then immediately run to get out. I can feel a large ass grin on my face, moving in to this place was the best decision I ever made.

I make an omelet in the shape of a heart and place a box of pills down with a glass of water. It's gorgeous but I feel like it's missing something, I GOT IT! I pick out one of Ike's beloved energy drinks and put it next to the water.

I check the time, oh shoot it's 8:45. I need to start stream soon. I grab myself a glass of water and run to my room. I sit down in my chair and swivel over to my screen, nearly time to start the stream...

Halfway through the stream I start to actually get hungry, I probably should've prepared myself breakfast. I wonder how Ike reacted to my wonderful creation. I hear my door creak open and my favourite brown and blue haired boy walks in.
"Do you mind if I hang out here for a bit before I start my stream? Also I brought you some egg on toast," He yawns.
"Of course Ike," I reply
He pulls a chair right next to me.
"Thanks for breakfast by the way, it was really good for the hangover," he whispers.
His head turns to my screen, he is absolutely stunning. His eyes shine all sorts of colours and his long eyelashes almost make him look feminine. His messy yet soft hair makes me so tempted to touch him. I want to touch him. His perfect body under my hands makes me feel so-
"Can I add my character to your screen," Ike tilts his head at me
"Oh yeah yeah..." I blush a bit.
Chat spams 'HORROR HUSBANDOS',
"I wish we were husbands~" I flirt a little.
"You're too much of a player, if I married you I would get cheated on every single day, you are nearly as bad as Uki!" Ike laughs, I have now gained very valuable knowledge. Ike leaves to go start his stream.

A few hours later:

That was a pretty successful stream. I mean  until Luca rushed in and started screaming. Honestly I don't even know how he got in... Enough reminiscing, I need to provide for the family. I'm going out to buy food, I'm so proud of myself. I change out of my pyjamas into a red hoodie and black jeans, I look in the mirror and tie my hair half up half down. I look fucking amazing!!! I won't be cocky but seriously I look so HOT!!! I would date me. I grab my wallet and phone and stride out the door.

I get down to the lobby and search for the nearest grocery shop. 2 minutes away, I can walk. "VOX SENPAIII!!!" A black and blue haired male screams while jumping and waving his hands in the air. "YUGO SANNNNN!" I yell back. "I NEED TO GET SOMETHING BUT I'LL HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS LATER!" He nods in approval. I'm completely ready for this and nothing can stop me. "WAIT VOX YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA RAIN RIGHT?" Fulgar yelled. Ah shit. I walk out. I mean why should I trust Fulgar Ovid out of all people? 

I get to the shop. It's quite cute, it has a cloud theme reflecting the different seasons. Woah they have fruits that should be out of season, what kind of witchcraft is this. I grab a bunch of different fruits and vegetables. As I'm walking to the checkout something catches my eyes, we'll not just something... it was an isle of random things.

I walk out satisfied with my purchases and it immediately starts pouring

——————————————————————

"Bye bye Chat see you next time," I end stream, that was so fun but my hangover still hasn't completely disappeared. How annoying... I think Shu recommended me a good book last night, damn it's kinda fuzzy... I'll go ask him what it was. I open my door and I see a white board with red writing
"Hey Ikeyyyyy I bought groceries, oh btw went to go get some more stuff, maybe we can go hang out with Noctyx together. C u mwah" I blush slightly. Vox is such a player... I see there is a blue marker aswell as a red one.
I picked up the blue marker and wrote something aswell.

I stumble out into the hallway and knock on their apartment door. "sHu oPen Up" damn my voice cracked.
"Eyyyyy Ike come in come in" Shu waves me in.
I nearly trip when entering. Mysta is on the ground drooling.
"Uh, is he okay?" I step over him carefully.
"Yeah probably," Shu sits on a beanbag, "so what's up?" He tilts his head slightly. Before I can get a singular word in Luca comes rushing in "SHUUUUuuuuuuu" He jumps into another bean bag with a plop.
"Anyways" I dismiss it "What was the book that you recommend last night?"
"Oh it's 'For the Stars' it's a pretty good book. A little romance but not all beating around the bush. It's quite straight forward. It's a dystopian fantasy world so I think you might like it," Shu smiles "I actually have an extra copy, once you finish it we can discuss it!" He quickly disappears into his room, and not much time passed before he came out again holding a book. He throws it at me.
"SHU WAHT THE FUCK!" I yell " THAT HURT,"
"YEAH! GET OUT!" Shu laughs,
Mysta slowly rises off the floor and stares at us. We all laugh, except Mysta who is in complete shock. I slowly get up and leave, the book in my left hand.

I reach for the door to my residence and the first thing I see is a giant packet of energy drinks.
"How come I didn't realise that earlier," I think out loud," I was too busy thinking to realise a demon creeping up behind me.
"That's because I just brought it up," Vox chuckles. I quickly turn around and punch him.
"IKE?!" Vox cries.
"OH VOX I'M SO SORRY!" I caress his face. He blushes. I then realise what he's holding. A few boxes of the energy drink that I was addicted to.
"I mean if you're gonna be like that, then I don't mind be punched by you~" Vox laughs, "Anyway I bought a whole lot of these. They were so cheap as well carry this in for me and I'll go get some from downstairs," I realise Vox is absolutely drenched. He's gonna catch a cold if he doesn't dry up. "Vox-x" I stammer a bit. He already dashed downed the hallway and downstairs. At least I get energy drinks, I smile a little. I unpack the box he brought up and put the delicious beverages in the fridge.

A few minutes later he appears with a few more boxes even more drenched than before. "Oh my, you must be freezing" yes I know it is unlike me to care, but I feel like I am somewhat at fault. He sneezes. "Don't worry! Anything for you my dear~" he sneezes again. "You should shower" I feel my face get a bit hot and turn away. "Okay honey~" He laughs, I can imagine his fuckboy grin. He skips to the bathroom leaves me. Nothing better than energy drinks while reading. Suddenly I hear the loudest sneeze. He's 100% sick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...