Miniforce : ♡ AU

By Molley4eva

This story is mainly about Max trying to cope with trauma after a tragic incident that changed the miniforce... More

♡Chapter - 1♡ (Season 1)
♡Chapter - 2♡
♡Chapter-3♡
♡ Chapter - 4 ♡
♡Chapter - 5♡
♡ Chapter - 7 ♡
♡ Chapter - 8 ♡
♡ Chapter - 9 ♡
(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。Chapter - 10(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
☆ Christmas Special ☆
『New year Special』
゚ヮ゚ Chapter - 11 ゚ヮ゚
"Dollie hates you too"
💀"Sir, I'm pregnant"💀

♡☆Chapter - 6 ☆♡

62 1 12
By Molley4eva

♡Max's POV ♡
All I could think of was my dad...

Was he hurt...?

What did Pascal do to him...?

Were is he...?

Was he okay...?

I was on my breaking point, stressed to the point where I literally wanted to throw a tantrum .
I hoped he was okay, I loved my dad, more than anything in the world, he was always there for me, he would take the blame when I got into trouble, he would look after me when I was sick or tired, he never put work before me or my siblings even when he was very busy, yet, he was always treated like a personal punching bag by my mother... I don't know what he did to her .
Everynight, I would always hear her yelling at him for one thing or another, be it his dressing, maybe a simple stain on the floor, or sometimes when she was angry and needed to take her anger out on someone, she would abuse and gas-light my dad to the point where I would here him silently crying in his room . I wished I could help him but I would just get hit too...
Please be okay dad...

Sammy put his hand on my shoulder as he noticed me getting lost in thought .

"Max, let's go, we'll look for your dad later, but right now we need to report back to the Commander... :( " Sammy said calmly .

"Okay..." I silently replied as I felt my heart break into two .

Just then, someone came, it was my Dad !, he was okay ! :D
My mood brightened, I transformed back into my normal state, ran to my dad and hugged him .

I began to cry in his arms while he just stroked me and reassured me that everything was alright now .

"Awwwww ! 🥺" Lucy squeeled while Sammy and Volt just smiled .

"You two are so cute 🥺💖" Lucy said .

"Alright, now let's go, we mustn't keep the Commander waiting 😅 ... " My dad said trying to change the topic .

"O-Oh, right, of course 😅" Lucy responded .

♡MEANWHILE, WITH THE COMMANDER ↓♡

♡Chen's POV♡
I paced impatiently around the HQ meeting room, why weren't the rangers back with Austin yet...?, I'm supposed to have a meeting with Commander Zeus and his assistant, if He gets here before the Austin and the rangers do, then I'm doomed 💀, like ruin reputation and lose job doomed 💀, catastrophe doomed 💀, dead doomed 💀 !
Commander Zeus is one of the most powerful Commanders among the Miniforce, one wrong move and your banned from working for the Miniforce for life !
Today, he's supposed to have a meeting with me in order to inspect Ipas, Volt, Sammy, Lucy, Max, and Austin and promote them, how can he do that if they aren't here on time !? 💀
-

"Enough with the skull emoji's 🤨 ! " (Y/N) said snapping me out of my thoughts .

"Oh, right..." I cleared my throat and continued thinking .

Just then, some one came in, It was Ipas .

"Good day to you Commander, and (Y/N)" Ipas said with a cheerful smile .

"Oh, Ipas, just in time" I calmed down .

"We're back..."

I turned around to see Sammy and the rest of the crew .
There was an awkward but unsettling silence between all of us .

(Sorry, this is a really short chapter to make up for y'know, either way I made a short animation for the AU, Enjoy ^^, and bye for now, see you in the next chapter) .

🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.8K 55
Quinn Barnes, unfortunately, was a demigod. It took her a long time to really understand the depth of it, and what it would mean for her in her life...
77.2K 2.2K 78
This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writing: March 25, 2021. Posting schedule: Tue...
17.7K 361 14
Y/n is definitely less than enthusiastic about going to camp. That much is obvious. David's attitude is slowly killing her soul, and the Quartermaste...
1.2K 49 16
Silver, son of the leader of team rocket, had grown up to be just as cold and serious as he always was, if not more than before. He and his feraligat...