Nobody to Somebody

By ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 32

1 1 0
By ReachForTheSkye443

Matteo's P.O.V
"You're coming. I don't care if your mamma is making fucking lasagna." I grunted through the phone while Dante groaned.

He was reluctant at first to go even if I told him that Skyler was coming, but it seemed as though he would choose lasagna over Skyler. I'm thinking of telling her, but she is not gonna be happy. It's worth it for getting Dante's head in the right state of mind.

"You can not fucking force me. We might be best friends, but we can turn into enemies very quickly, my friend." He tried a pathetic attempt to threaten me.

"You're a pussy." I clicked my tongue through the phone.

"And you're fucking whipped." He replied and hung up. I have the strongest urge to kill him right now, but I can not. I have to suppress that urge for now.

I was busy taking care of the mess Dante created without bank accounts. Just transfer 5 million Euros, but he just had to mess up taking one account to the other. Dante might be my amico, but he can be the biggest idiota that does not take accountability for his actions.

I won't lie, I was scared that Kyla would get angry with me. I am still not whipped, I do not have serious feelings for her. I just enjoy her company, her laugh, her beautiful smile which makes my day and damn her moans.

Yes it was hickey coming from the bitch herself. I had to go talk Bianca about something but she then invited me over for dinner. I noticed that there was a trending photo of Mr Valentino and some other girl. I then looked closely and I realized that it was Kyla.

Bianca distracted me by pouring a drink for me which I stupidly drank. Next thing I knew was that was attracted to her touch and found myself asking for me. After giving me a hickey, she whispered the words, "You're mine.

I pushed her off me, and I drove here, finding myself calm in Kyla's arms. It scares me how my feelings ar efrowing for her, and it scares me even more than my im denying my feelings.

The reason we're going to Venice is that I found out little information about this A person.

He is Adrian, second name classified. He hacks. Black hat or white hat hacker and the business he had with Kyla is what I'm going to find out today whether he'll get out alive from it or not.

Luckily, we had a house, which was my grandfather's. He owned half of Venice, but my father decided to move to Rome after he met my mom there.

I walked out of my room, and I saw one of the help, Lillian talking to Kyla. Kyla was invested in every word she was saying, and she nodded and gave her a small smile.

She was wearing a white floral dress and some sandles with her hair in a bun.
Her brown eyes met mine, and she greeted me with just one smile, and it made me want to keep smiling with her.

"Is Blake coming?" My imaginary smile deflated. What is it with her and Blake? The eagerness in her tone made me want to be Blake right now. It also made me want to obliterate Blake, but I know that'd would cost me in so many ways, so killing Blake might not be the smartest thing to do.

"No." I simply said, leaning against the wall and towering over her. The sparkle in her eyes went down, but she gave me a smirk.

"Matteo. You're not off the hook." She whispered seductively as she touched my chin.

Holy shit.

*************************************
Kyla's P.O.V
"You are going to love Venice, Kyla." Willow gushed, showing me all the sites to see, and I saw Willow and Dante making eye contact every once in a while. That was a bit suspicious.

Matteo was sitting there all alone. While I was sitting with Willow and Dante was sitting with Sky, the adults were in the other private jet.

"Can't wait." I smiled, and I began to read the book I snuck off from the library. Reading Kyla is Kyla, which is not to be disturbed. Everyone knows that by now.

It was about De Luca history. The De Lucas are apparently famous or were famous. The great grandfather was the philosopher and an entrepreneur. Looks like Matteo was born into a wealthy family. It explains each and every business Mr. De Luca senior has ever taken over. The picture looks a little like Angelo, but the other features do not seem to match Angelo's as well as they could.

It does not say anything about the mafia or anything. In the end, it says, to my grandsons, continue my legacy.

Wait, grandsons? It must link to the picture I found in Alessia's room. There is more to this than they are letting on. Could Matteo possibly have another sibling that he might not know about?

There might be a chance.

**************************************
I drove with Matteo in one of the cars because he wanted me to drive with him. His eyes were determined on the road. I looked around Venice.

I already know that Venice is the city of floats. It is known for its bridges. We were passing by the district houses, and they were not that bad. The architecture was incredible.

There were boats floating by the river banks, and many people were in the cities doing errands or busy with their lives.

I also want to try a pizza from Venice. As we passed the many tourist attractions. I saw a carnival, and I gasped like a little girl who had just found her favorite toy. I have never seen a carnival, nor have I been to one, so it is pretty exciting to see a carnival in real life.

"You like carnivals?" He asked as he increased the acceleration of the car on purpose. He wanted to drive past the carnival faster. Jerk.

"Yeah. I've never gotten the opportunity to go to one." I said, looking closer to the car window, not miss every little action I could pick observing the carnival. The carnivals here are a bit more different than anticipated.

I felt the car stop, and I thought this was a mistake, but I looked at Matteo with bewildered eyes.

"This is your grandfather's house?" I asked as he pulled in the driveway, which was by the canals.

This was a three story mansion that featuring indoor-outdoor living and rooftop deck.

As I got out of the car. The air smelled ocean like, but it was fresh like a minty breeze. There is a minimalist courtyard featuring a pebble-strewn garden, artful landscaping, and a unique bonsai-esque tree.

"That is a very beautiful tree. It looks so aesthetic. " I said, admiring each and every part of the garden.

"Anche mio Nonna era un archittecto." He mentioned as we were getting inside meeting everyone who was inside.

Translation: My grandfather was also an architect.

When we walked inside, there was a wide-plank wood flooring, expansive white walls, recessed lighting, and large glass windows offering views of the picturesque waterway.

It was the main hall which had one step to the living room. The living room led to the kitchen, which has a kitchen island.

There is an archway leading to the dining room. It is a little similar to the one back in Rome. The difference between the house back in Rome and the one here is that this one has a more ancient vibe rather than the one in Rome.

"Beautiful." I whispered underneath my breath. "It's bellisema, ragazza." Matteo whispered behind my ear with a hint of mischief in his voice. I gave him a small smile. I love it when he speaks Italian.

"Okay, love birds. Let's go check out the canals." Dante said, and Matteo gave Dante a deadly glare.

We followed Dante, Sky, and Willow to the campfire. It was also by the canals, but it had an enclosed area of their own. There were chairs facing the horizon of the sun and showing the beauty of the streams and the water flowing.

"I'm exhausted." I sat on the chairs as the sun hit my face. Sky gave me a knowing look.

"Umm. Can Dante and I have some alone time?" She asked, and I also gave her the same look she gave me, and I also adjusted my glasses.

"Your boyfriend literally called us to see this, and now he is chasing us away." I flung my hands in frustration.

"Yes. To see not to chill." He deadpanned, and Matteo shrugged as if he was not hearing the preposterous words said by Dante.

Matteo scooped me up, and Sky smirked.

"Let me go." I kicked as my legs flew around.

"Buh bye." I heard Sky say as Matteo walked further away and changed the position of the way he carried me. He now looked like he was carrying a sack of potatoes. At least I have a good view.

"Let. Me. Go." I said lowly as we were back in the house, but he was climbing upstairs.

"No. Now shut it." His hands moved under my dress.

"This seems like an interesting case of deja vu." I said to him, and I heard him hum in response.

He threw me on the bed. He wasted no time in trailing soft kisses around me, and it made my body on fire. His breath smelled really good, him as whole smelled really good. He had that home kind of smell, and it was not an intimidating cologne that other people often had. I wanted him to go on some more, but I stopped him.

He needed to tell me what was going on with why we were here in Venice. It is an advantage, but it is weird that he wants to be in Venice all of a sudden. The intoxicating smell of his cologne feeling my senses, needing more of him.

"I need to fix a mistake Dante made with one of the accounts here in Venice.

"Is that it?" I took his hand, and I pulled him closer. I was relieved that he was not going to do anything drastic. I was afraid that he could know about Adrian.

"Yes?" He stiffened up. I could feel it. He is not maybe used to this affection. I also used to be like him

"It's okay, Matteo." I hugged him, and his hands were wrapped around my waist.

He smiled, and I liked his smile. It makes me feel warm inside. It's because maybe he does not smile as much.

He lifted me up on top of him, and I giggled at how fast he did it. "Matteo. Not now." I giggled at his impatience.

"I wanna hear you scream my name, baby." He said, and I blushed, burying myself deeper into his chest. His heart was beating but not at a normal pace, just a bit faster, and so was mine.

"Kiss me." I seductively commanded as I grinded against his crotch. "You don't have to ask me twice." He pulled my head towards him, and we shared a kiss. His lips felt as soft as a pillow, so innocent, yet they had a lot of danger them. I bit his lip, and he released a groan that cake from the base of his throat.

He flipped us around, and his hands were under my dress. "Matteo." I moaned, and he groaned in response. My body yearned for his touch. His hands are soft on my body, and they make feel like I'm on fire. They also make me feel secure.

"Say my name again." He huskily demanded, his hands on the waistband of tights. "Matteo." I bit my lip to suppress a moan.

"Baby. I want you to scream my name." He said as he ripped the dress and tight off my body. I guess I now need a new dress. Probably new underwear, too.

"So beautiful." He eyed my white laced bra with red laced panties. If I had anticipated that this would happen, I would've worn a bra matching with my underwear. His eyes turned a darker shade of blue. They looked stormy blue. I could see that he was getting hard.

He started rubbing circles around my thighs. He knew I wanted his touch, which is why he was teasing. He knows his way around a bra, which is why he unclipped mine so perfectly.

"Please." I moaned, my inner core getting soaked by the moment. I need him inside me but it's too soon. "Please, what?" He asked as his hand rested on the waistband of panties.

"You want me." He stated as my hands traveled to unbutton his pants. "Shit, you're so wet." He stroked my inner thigh.

I unbuttoned his pants, and I could see from the outline of the boxers how big it  is.

"Matteo. You need to get down here!" Someone shouted from downstairs, and I'm guessing it's Alessia.

"Fuck!" He cussed as he put his clothes back on. I covered myself with a duvet.

"I'll be back." He said, and I nodded, looking at my ripped clothes on the floor.

I should be able to control my sexual urges when I'm with him because I listen to everything he says.

I went to go and take a shower, and there was a baby blue robe hanging there. It smelled, felt, and looked new. After the shower, I did my hair into two French braids, and I wore the robe because my bags were downstairs.

Tomorrow, I'm finding Adrian.
**************************************
A/N
Almost got steamy back there. A is almost back people. Anywhoo, don't forget to vote. And comment, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.1K 74
Kimberly was fine with her simple normal life being an escort up until Tristan Grey's walked in and her life changed for ever. Follow them on their j...
2.5M 72.9K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
634 253 55
It is said that having enemies means that we fight for something. I don't know if this truth is universal but it describes my story well. Seemingly p...
790K 14.7K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...