Gyal Dem Shift | A Jamaican L...

By tizz_gfb

"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, ... More

‼️Introduction‼️
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
039
040

038

6.1K 314 87
By tizz_gfb

❤️Like And Comment💬
👩‍🏫: Who and who deya🤔 ?

📍Kingston, Jamaica🇯🇲.

11:36am
Friday 10th March

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

"Try make sure you reach home before 9:30pm or me ago come fi yuh" Naldo said laid up in the bed eating some chips watching as I walked around the room collecting what I needed.

"Mi hear you the last 10 time yuh say it" I said getting my phone.

"Ah Ohh, ...weh uno really ah guh do all day" he questioned curiously not taking his eyes of me.

"Just hang out, girl stuff yuh know; You said I'm gonna be with you all day on my birthday tomorrow...so might as well celebrate with them today" I rambled putting my charger in my bag avoiding his gaze.

He didn't say anything, I just felt his eyes on me everywhere I moved.

🧠: Me nah wek my eye meet fi him, nah guh mek me tell pon my self.

🧠:Shoulda listen to Pablo, Gyal ah wicked yes but man ah evil.

🧠:Can't forget man ah dawg, And dawg ah man

"So yah guh stay ah Asia place alllllllll day, and do wah? just drink" he said stretching the 'all' and getting up of the bed as I sat putting on my shoes.

"Why yah talk like you nuh believe me" I said pausing before I started to tie the other lace looking up at him who was now infront of me.

🧠:Nuh like me ah cheat pon him...mi father I'm going to spend the day with.

🧠:The one I haven't seen in years only every other day on FaceTime.

🧠:But it's the same one he doesn't want you to see...sigh.

🧠:Oh Well shoulda know nuh man can rule me.

"No just ah Mek sure and just know weh yah do." Was the last thing he said before he disappeared off into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

🧠:He definitely senses something off with me...

🧠:I mean I would too from 11am up until 9pm mi ago be out, weh me and the girls coulda do inna di house suh.

🧠:worse Asia ah one gyal weh love party.

"Ronaldo im leaving out now" i shouted to him picking up my bag.

I didn't receive a answer; all I heard was the shower turn on.

🧠:goodly fi all vex cause mi ah leave him in the house alone.

Tyra dad PoV

"About more than a week the uptown bwoy come out ah hospital, him never talk so the police dem gov...fi now" a solider of mine spoke.

"Good" i spoke short sipping the alcohol contents in my cup.

"Boss what's the plan...yah guh deh pon di run fi ever" my work boy spoke taking a seat at my office table in front of me.

"Look suh, cause mi nuh have nuh intention fi sidung inna cell, I have my son under my palm once I get Tyra we can be all together living somewhere far away from Jamaica and away from all this gunman ting" I told him.

"All this don ting you build yuh really ago dash it weh" my worker spoke not understanding.

"Older you get you realise dis running program ting can't last forever, either dead yah guh dead or end up inna jail" i said honestly swirling the contents in my cup.

"Understandable" he nodded.

"Jamaica has nothing left for me here mi see di young yute dem ah run the grung...dem ah gwarn good wid it nah guh chubble dem, but dem fi know mi ah Don inna ah dis and have nuff stripes so dem try nuh get inna di way fi weh mi come fa" I said sitting upright in my chair.

"And from what I can see boss that's your daughter, so how we ah go about it. what's the first step." He questioned eager.

"I have to gain her trust, I'm gonna pick her up at 1pm couple more day outs like this should do the trick...may take time but the clocks are ticking might as well start now" I spoke looking off out to the window in my office.

"Roger call fi Tyreke fi mi deh, and let the rest of di soldiers dem know to lay low" i said getting up.

He left, seconds later my son walked in.

"I'm sure you heard all of that" I said going to the counter pouring another shot.

"What are you gonna do when she find out it's not just time you want with her and you just want her trust so you can runaway with us" he said ignorant.

"She won't until I want her to, she should be grateful there's a better life out there for the 3 of us to live together; if she have sense and want us to leave her artist boy toy alone... she will pick the right decision."

"I still don't think this is the right decision you and mummy did what you did in the past and it's time to face the consequences" he spoke taking a seat as I walked back to the table with my glass.

🧠:hmm

"You want fi guh pon di run gwarn but me nah Mek you draw mi and my sister inna it...lonely yah guh lonely pon deh run deh." He spoke again sternly.

"That's a shame...we will just have to watch and see, does Ty know your here?" I asked him.

"No she and mom still think me deh a foreign, due fi guh check them" he told me looking off around the room.

"They cannot know your here, matter fact when I leave to get her you need to be gone before we get back once she's gone I'll let you know" I told him seriously.

He just laughed and shook his head before he could say something he regret I spoke up for him.

"It looks like you have forgot your role in this don't let me have to make Roger dem put you in your place" i said glaring at him as he looked at me uneasy lowering his head.

Asia Rebel Billings|19.
12:37pm

"Ah who deh ah mi gatteeeee" I called out walking towards it as it knocked repeatedly.

"JPS" I heard Tyra voice say as I open the door and gate.

"Look very happy for an soon to be dead woman" i said shutting the door behind her as she stepped in.

"Just have Naldo down inna mi ears nuh want you too, weh Adrianna" I said placing bag down on the table.

"Badz ago drop her off soon, dem still nuh too like off ah mi cause the abortion ting...but she said he is gonna pick her up before you come back cause them ago go do some type ah clothes shopping" I told her sitting back in the couch with my laptop.

"Ohh, hear from Naldo?" she said sitting next to me eating some of the grapes on the table.

"No, why ?" I said furrowing my eyebrows moving my eyes from my laptop screen to hers.

"Him did ah question me a lot this morning like him know supm" she said scrolling on her phone.

"Coulda never know, me and Adrianna never talk so must have suspicions seh you up to no good." I laughed.

"Ay before mi forget turn on yuh location bubs" I told her just as it came to mind.

"Alright mi ago put it pon live for you and Adrianna right now" she said as I watched her change apps.

"Weh time you think yah reach back here" I asked.

"bout 9 I think" she said looking up to the ceiling thinking.

"Think? hey gyal yuh better know" I said serious.

"Okay yes 9pm, Naldo said to reach back 9:30pm so I should be good" she said.

"Okay okay" i said nodding.

"Adrianna just text me she's outside" I said getting up.

"Mi ah come too" she said follow behind me.

I unlocked the door seeing both Adrianna and badz at the door.

"You really have to bring har to the door" i said laughing at the way he was stood at Adrianna's side.

"Weh yuh mean, after mi nuh know da neighbourhood yah" badz said looking around his suspiciously at the surroundings.

"See why you and Naldo ah best friend" Tyra said shaking her head.

"Think ah joke, matter fact who fa mark X that just pull up" Badz questioned eyeing the car.

"Can't see through the tint dem" I said squinting my eyes.

"Unuh gwarn inside mi ah cut yah know, babes soon forward back fi yuh" Badz said now leaving and me and the girls went in.

I closed the door after Badz pulled off.

"Can't believe unuh put me in a unuh fuckery" Adrianna said plotting herself on the couch shaking her head.

"Unuh ?" I said jerking my head forward.

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19
1:05pm

I sat in the couch checking instagram, tuning out the girls conversation until I got a text.

Private Number

Outside.
1min

Dad?

Yes
Just now

I closed the chat and went to the window not seeing any other car but the one black tinted Mark X that pulled up not long ago when badz was here.

"Who outa door" Adrianna said coming behind me to look as well.

"Nuh must daddy dearest" Asia said pulling the curtain all the way back as me and adrianna moved away before we was exposed.

"Just brawling suh" I said with adrianna agreeing.

I hurried getting my bag going to the door

"Memba 9pm" Asia warned.

"Yes" I replied pulling the door up behind me.

I was nervous walking to the vehicle but I played it off, once close enough I reached for the handle and opened it.

I sat down in the passenger seat closing the door behind me.

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20.
1:45pm

"Yow weh dah woman keep har draws" I spoke out loud to myself searching all her draws.

🧠:Maybe call mi fi call her

"No cause then she ago know" I said talking to myself.

"Alright weh mi have so far" I said turning to look at the bed full of multiple outfits.

"1,2,3- wait me have four outfits cause four day we ah stay...need fi find her one more" i said getting my head together.

Once I sorted out the outfits, finding Tyra underwear as well. I packed the two separate suitcases putting them aside.

🧠:suitcase dem feel light doh, weh mi ah miss?

🧠: swimwear...night clothes...personal,hair products.

🧠:Jah jah

"Mi Pussyclartttt" I said throwing myself down on the bed like a star fish, sinking my head in the covers.

🧠:think yuh did done, you tek dis up haffi deal wid it.

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19
5:30pm

After we got passed the awkward greetings we got comfortable I mean it was expected after all it is the first we're seeing each other in years.

We went to the pavilion for a while, then went to watch a movie at Carib 5.

We was now eating out at this new food stop, the food was actually really good so was the conversation.

My father was just as I remembered the funny, caring and loving father.

We sat and I filled him in on what he missed out on he seemed very interested listened and interacted to every word.

We also talked about his situation and how he doesn't want to get into it with me and we should just enjoy the time we have for now.

I won't lie I missed this just me and him as it used to always be, it was due for a change.

"Woii mi can't eat nuh more" My father said pushing his plate to the side.

"Same ask dem for take away boxes, know mi ago crave dis later" I said putting my cutlery down.

"Crave ?" He smiled confused.

I cleared my throat "yeah, it was really good." I said saving myself.

🧠:I'm not ready for him to know yet.

The waitress came and boxed up all our food and bagged them up giving them to me.

"Sorry this may be unprofessional but aren't you that popular influencer, Bayka's girlfriend?" she spoke making me and my dad stop from walking away.

I looked between her and my dad awkwardly.

"Yeah" I said nervously nodding.

"Could I get a picture, outside tho nuh want mi boss see" she said and i agreed.

Once we was all done with that me and my father walked back to the car, we was now seated.

"Turn famous pon yuh old man" he spoke stating the car driving.

I laughed it off " where we off to now" I asked avoiding a certain conversation.

"My house to bill fi ah while den one dessert place and after that I will drop you back off" he told me.

"Okay sounds good" i said opening my phone to instagram.

I ignored all messages and viewed a couple stories.

Couple minutes later we pulled up to a spacious drive with multiple cars watching my surroundings I noticed a familiar car closer to the house door.

"These all yours" I asked once we got out the car looking at all the foreign cars.

🧠: This People Call Lay Low ?

🧠:Me want lay low di rest ah my life den

"Yeah, well most of them" he told me as he led infront of me up to the pathway.

Walking passed the car i recognised and immediately recalled who's it was.

"Nuh Tyreke car that ?" I asked causing my dad to turn around and look over where I was looking at.

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20.
9:48pm

"Expensive beats inna Panama." I sung looking at my outfit I got dressed in in the mirror.

I went downstairs putting the suitcases by the door.

"Wah time now" I spoke checking my watch.

🧠:Ago give har likkle more time.

🧠: Good fi a drive come now.

I went to the kitchen pouring a drinking glass of straight Hennessy.

I messaged her but they only delivered, I called her and it went straight to voicemail.

"Wah dis man" i said irritated leaning against the counter finishing my cup.

I took the Hennessy bottle taking continuous sips.

I put the bottle down, picking back up my phone going to Asia chat on WhatsApp it said she was online so I called her.

The phone rang out, once it went back to her contact it showed offline.

"Mek mi close dah bottle cause dis ah piss mi arff" I said putting away the bottle walking out the kitchen.

I called Asia twice on normal call but it just rang out.

I got the suitcases and put them in the boot of my bimma then got in the driver seat connecting my phone to the car playing music as I began to drive to Asia house.

🧠: calm down

🧠: she probably just ah enjoy her self

20 minutes later I pull up outside Asia house seeing Tyra car in the drive.

I reach for my door handle then stopped reaching for gun once I seen headlights approaching in the dark.

I quickly turned off my car, my headlights as well with it.

Moving my hand from the handle on the door, gripping my gun tightly with my finger lightly on the trigger as the vehicle parks in front of Asia house.

Looking hard enough it was a black mark X, while waiting for the persons to exit the car I decided to call Jalen.

"Mi like 10 minutes away" Jalen speaks on the other line as soon as the phone answers. 

"Ah mi deya ah Pree one car outside" I said staring at the car a bit down from me.

"Yuh gov" Jalen asked worried.

"Yeah mon have mi ting wid me, want see which pussy fi test" i said taking off my seatbelt.

"Ah nuh say ah word" Jalen spoke.

"Weh badz dem" I asked him.

"Him not long pick up Adrianna from Asia yard, dem garn last minute shopping fi some little things and them will meet us up ah di Airport" he explained.

"Alright say no more, deya ah wait". I said to him.

"Ahh" he said hanging up.

I rubbed my head sides as I felt a little migraine come and go.

🧠: Mi tipsy. Not drunk.

The car door of the Mark X opened I couldn't see who it was but definitely was one female.

I watched as the car drove off as the woman quickly walked to Asia porch.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, the porch lights then came on.

🧠:No

"Yow ah wah dis God" I questioned blinking a couple of times to make sure I'm seeing right.

The door opened letting Tyra in and it then closed back.

I tucked my gun in my jeans getting out my car, I walked up to Asia door knocking on it repeatedly.

Asia opened it, as soon as she opened it I pushed it wide open as she kept a shocked look on her face.

"Weh she deh" i said walking past her to the front room.

"Weh you just come from" I asked approaching her calmly as she turned shocked hearing my voice.

"Weh yuh just come from likkle while" I repeated as I didn't receive a answer the first time.

Asia came up behind me " you did ah drink mi smell liquor pon yuh" Asia said.

"Plus mi frass wid it, nah guh ask yuh again" I said turning back to Tyra who stood speechless.

"Did ask Jalen fi-" she began.

"Just talk to him. Lie yah lie to mi Ty, Really ? I asked in disbelief as I walked up to her.

She stepped back away from me.

"Ronaldo maybe you should calm dow-" Asia butted in.

"Stop yuh noise" I said to Asia but was still staring at Tyra.

Me and Tyra held eye contact in silence. 

"Let's all take a se-" Asia continued.

"Stop yuh Bumboclart noise nuh" I said sternly looking over at Asia then back to Tyra.

"Just stand up ah look inna mi face fah, mi never ask yuh something" I said to her growing more angry.

Jalen walked in, but I never acknowledged him.

"Wahm in yah" he spoke behind me.

"I was just sorting something out, we can talk about it later" she said finally brushing it off. 

I chuckled.

"Asia who fa car she did inna" i said turning to Asia now as I took of my jacket throwing it on the chair and placing my gun on the table.

"Sorry Ty, it was-" Asia began but got cut off.

"Asia no" Tyra said speaking up.

"Oh so ah mi yah try Mek fool out ah? wonder if yuh know seh mi will kill yuh inna dis bumboclart" i said walking to up to Tyra as her backed brushed against the wall.

Jalen then grabbed me, "come mek we guh talk" he said leading me to the kitchen.

—————————Pause...—————————

Feel Ty ago dead now, and mi nuh like it🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 467 18
"Life anuh wah fairytale ahjay mi do things weh mi nuh proud a fi stay alive" he said while casually wiping the blood of his victim from his face
365K 24.1K 103
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.
1.1M 107K 81
He turned a church girl into his personal freak.
64.6K 3.1K 21
What happens when the jamaican mafia don cross paths with the shy girl Lilith is shy 99% of the times but who knows about that 1% what happens when...