Gyal Dem Shift | A Jamaican L...

By tizz_gfb

"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, ... More

‼️Introduction‼️
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
038
039
040

037

4.1K 265 31
By tizz_gfb

❤️Like And Comment💬
👩‍🏫: Who and who deya🤔 ?

📍K.G.H, Jamaica🏥

8:25am
Thursday 9th March

Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20.

I sat in the waiting room with mummy while Jalen deh inna di room wid Ty.

"Mummy me can drop you home and foward back here" I spoke rubbing my temple.

"No mi want wait till she wake up, nah leave till she wake up" she told lowing her voice.

🧠:All she a do inna me ears from we reach a call pon God nah lie love dat fi har but done now nuh

The waiting room doors opened revealing badz, Adrianna also Asia walking a bit behind.

"Yuh gov" Badz spoke as they all took seats after greeting my mother with a hugs.

"No but mi deya" I said honestly.

"Unuh can gwarn in mi ah wait pon di nurse fi reach back wid di results" I spoke in the direction of Adrianna and Asia as they
got up doing so.

"She wake" Badz questioned as my mother went off to the hospital store down the hall.

"No, but Jalen deh in deh a watch har" I told him checking my phone.

"Jalen ?" He repeated.

"Yea wahm" I said looking up at him curiously.

Badz then turned to the Room door Tyra was in seeing Asia walk back out "Fucka Yuh" he said cutting his eye after her as she walked off down the hall.

"We yah do Yute" i said screwing at him.

"If yuh ever know weh she do, and nuh ask mi case me nah run my lip" he said.

Badz|20.

"Suh we a do things now darg" Naldo said to me upset.

"Bro, just call her" I said as he looked and straight faced at me.

"Call her" I repeated.

He picked up his phone going to her contact ringing

"Weh yuh garn" he spoke as she answered.

"..."

"Ahh hurry up and forward back" he said calmly.

"..."

"Badz nuh tell me nothing, why ?" He asked.

"..."

"Cut the fuckery Asia mi nuh inna di bullshit wid yuh, weh you do" he spoke beside me getting straight to the point.

"..."

"Why me ago vex, weh yuh do nuh have nothing fi do wid me" he told her as I listened in closely.

"..."

"Can't promise yuh da- alright promise" he said watching as I nodded to him.

"..."

"Phone ah bruk up, weh yuh seh? " he said sitting up in the chair.

"..."

"yuh do wah??" He spoke making up his face as miss Rona came back with some bags handing me a bag of chips as I thanked her.

"..."

"Mi ah give 3 minutes fi reach back up yah" he said lowering his voice as a Nurse approached our section.

🧠:If she know weh good fi har she tan weh she deh

🧠:If word ever bruk to Jalen... a it dat enuh.

"Mr Billings, follow me please" the nurse spoke to Naldo as me and him mother got up following soon the others in the room.

"Weh Asia garn ?" Jalen questioned looking up from his phone.

"If yuh know weh good fi yuh, you left dat alone" I said closing the door behind miss Rona.

"yah talk bou-" Jalen started as I stood next to Naldo.

The nurse coughed breaking up our conversation as the room went quite.

My eyes shifted to Tyra in the bed who was still sleeping and Adrianna who held her hand.

"Before I start, can you confirm that your all family" she said looking around the room with her check board.

"Listen lady don't mek mi be rude to you, think we woulda stand up inna dah room yah if we nuh care" Adrianna said with attitude as she bounced her leg up and down wide eyeing the speechless nurse.

"Because this is a Miss Wallace first pregnancy the hormone changes have not adapted with her fully..." she said flipping the page on her clipboard.

"She continued to go day by day Normal as she would before but now pregnant she needs to take it easy" She told us.

"Dat a the reason she pass out" Miss Rona questioned confused.

"Yes, what happened exactly was her blood pressure dropped significantly cainsing the blood in her veins not being able to flow to her brain" The Nurse explained.

🧠:jah jah.

Jalen Marco Wallace| 20.

I looked down watching as Ty shifted in her sleep.

🧠:Know how long mi ah wait fi Ty wake up so mi can call Auntie

🧠:Can't call her while she like this, she ago want talk to her...

🧠:Same ting Ty would want mi do but then Auntie ago vex...Chro

"That's the reason why she felt dizzy before fainting good thing it wasn't a hard fall anything slightly worse she would of lost your baby" the Nurse informed.

"Is the baby okay ?" Ty spoke raspy as all the room attention went to her while she adjusted her eyes to the bright room.

"The baby is fine as far as we can see but it all determines until we actually see the baby and get to evaluate it properly" she told Ty.

"Worse case scenario ?" Naldo said speaking up.

"I'll be honest it could cause the baby to have medical problems after birth but is not always guaranteed so don't worry about it too much." She spoke and soon after dismissing herself.

"Let's give them some time alone" Miss Rona said over the silence.

"Ty mi ago call mummy" I told her as she nodded not saying anything else.

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

"Chro, Nuh cry b" Naldo said wiping a tear that dropped down my cheek then laying next to me.

"Yuh never hear weh she seh" i said lowly sniffling.

"Yeah but It nuh guarantee, all you need fi do just take it easy and stop up and down like yah drrive taxi" he joked as I sipped some of a bottle of water.

"Ronaldo be for real, yuh can't be serious... mi can't do this" I said putting down the bottle sitting up.

"Weh yuh mean ? Stop talk suh things coulda worse thank God you and the baby good, nuh know weh mi woulda do if me lose unuh" he said holding my face kissing me.

"Think before did worse, A now mi nah leave yuh side" he said as i smiled.

🧠:like him nuh know ah dat mi want.

"Mi ago just think positive, like you say things coulda worse and ah true cause the way mi did feel" I expressed rubbing my belly but stopped kissing my teeth.

"Mi know b, yuh hungry weh yuh want mi get yuh before dem discharge yo-" Naldo said pausing standing up.

"AYE YAH ONE WICKED BUMBOCLAART GYAL "

*commotion*

"PUSSY LEGGO ARF AH MI, WEH YAH TRY DO"

*commotion*

"MI WILL MURDER DI WHOLE AH UNUH IN YAH..."

"Jalen dat" I said furrowing my eyebrows hoping off the bed.

Naldo got to the door before me, walking out we both saw Jalen being restricted by security as Badz tried to calm him down.

"What The Fuck ?" I said looking of into the crowd tip toeing using Naldo's arm for support.

🧠: Ah nuh the same Jalen dat me just see in di room a while ago...

Adrianna and Asia came over to us past other patients attracted to the commotion.

"She tell him" was all Adrianna said to us with an annoyed look.

"Who tell who what?" I mumbled watching as Jalen fought a security off him as they walked him out the hospital.

Naldo kissed his teeth bringing my attention back "yuh lucky seh him nuh like me" he said looking at Badz who was calling him over.

Asia opened her mouth to talk but held it back as Naldo was about to walk away he turned back.

"And you know what makes it worse, behind him back you garn and dweet, mi nah lie mi loose off a yuh" he said looking at her in disgust.

"SO NOBODY AGO TELL ME WHA JUST HAPPEN ?" I blurted out confused.

"Get yuh tings mi ago go over there and when mi come back we a leave" Naldo told me sternly.

🧠:Just couple hours mi drop dung, so weh coulda cause all ah dis

🧠:Better me garn back a dream land cause dis nah mek sense.

I turned to Adrianna and Asia waiting for them to talk up as they looked between each other.

"WELL??"

————————————————————————

All mi know me can't promise unuh
Nothing again 🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 464 18
"Life anuh wah fairytale ahjay mi do things weh mi nuh proud a fi stay alive" he said while casually wiping the blood of his victim from his face
7.3K 863 10
where a sound mind meets a tainted heart. love in the darkest of places.
37.6K 2.6K 28
"Seh bet mi fuck dah rass attitude deh outta yuh?" He asked while holding my neck harshly "Weh di badness gone Aysia? Jus seh bet nuh" "Bet." Gyal m...
380K 32.7K 94
An innocent girl from Kingston never knew what love was until she got caught up with a Jamaican badman from St.Thomas..... Highest Rankings: #1 Carib...