A Heart To Be Heard (A Freenb...

By loveissara

A story of Freen Sarocha Chankimha 🐰 and Rebecca Patricia Armstrong 🍼💪(or sometimes Armweak too🧋). 🦋 "B... More

Characters Introduction 🌷
Guest Appearance 🌷
An untold story from the past 🌷
Stories from the past🌷
P'Freen met her N'Beck 🌷
A migraine and sadness 🌷
People who matters 🌷
Sidewalk and tears 🌷
Sidewalk and tears 🌷🌷
Meeting your enemies before meeting her parents 🌷
Armstrong's are here 🌷
You are mine Beck 🌷
Sky, why are you so sad? 🌷
Your P'Freen will be your umbrella becbec 🌷
I make memories with my mommy and daday 🌷
You eat like a baby 🌷
Our name is not Becky Rebeca Armstrong 🌷
Freenbeck always 🌷🤍
In love with her smiles 🌷
Love yourself 🌷
Our heart is always right, right?🌷
Kiss it better BB 🌷
P'Freen is daday🌷
A birthday bash 🌷
Just a sneak peek 🗝️
Charm, lanterns and you🌷
A love worthy 🌷
Take my hand, and take my life too🌷
Good morning sweetheart🌷
Baby can you stay for a minute? 🌷
A "scorching kiss" ? 🌷
A pinky promise 🌷
We did it baby 🌷
Someone who is not me🌷
A bath together 🌷
A bath together 🌷🌷
All about tonight 🌷
An angels birthday 🌷
Whisper me a love song baby 🌷
Sweet sweet Strawberries 🌷
Lovers in London 🌷
We keep this love in photographs 🌷
We keep this love in photographs 🌷🌷
Hey handsome 🌷
Haters gonna hate, so what? 🌷
Fu****g finally🌷
Just give me your forever 🌷
You look........distracting? 🌷
Out and very very proud 🌷
We NEED To Talk 🌷
Nothing's gonna change my love for you 🌷
It's not your fault 🌷
You fight for your love 🌷
A process of healing 🌷
In my end is my beginning 🌷
In my end is my beginning 🌷🌷
Epilogue 🌷
Epilogue🌷🌷

Starving by Hailee Steinfeld🌷

2K 78 13
By loveissara

A/N:

Just a gentle reminder.

Be kind to people. You don't know what they have faced in life or right now going trough. So use kind and humble words.

POV changed

Well let's just say, I don't know how we reached at the point from discussing to most serious issue to this horny monster looking at me with nothing but lust and hunger in her eyes.

I mean I have experienced this part of her; more than the times that I can even remember. And by saying experienced I mean; it was different and if I would say more, it was educational at every damn time. 

Her sex drive is.....something that I cannot just take lightly. Every time we do it; it is meaningful and passionate. Hot. And....ahmm........*whispering*long lasting. Like, from night.......till dawn. I don't know how she manages that or even me? God.

But........

Is it tiring? Yes.

So, it's worth it?

Yes, absolutely yes. Millions of times yes. It's so fucking amazing that sometimes I just don't want to get out of that state.

I think it is something, that has made me I don't know....more territorial about her? And I get jealous easily.

I was not like it before, till I got into a relationship with her. But, who wouldn't? She is a complete package. And to addition to it; this. Starting from our first time together, things are just getting better and hotter.

She is so understanding and also the only person who can make me this open about my thoughts and confidant. She encourages me to say them. And that's why we are able to explore our own likes-dislikes, boundaries and fanaticise. Together.

Because of her I got to know something very important. Which is, as much as sincerity about love, matters in a relationship, then so does the sex life. Partners should be able to tell each other about their likes and dislikes for this too. Like fantasies and whether they are ready and comfortable to do that particular thing with their partner or not. Trust me, before her, I didn't imagine myself think about sex life this seriously, but now, I know how important it is. And how much it is a necessity to be it healthy.

I guess, you just need a right partner to tell or make you feel these things. You just deep down knows it and realise eventually with time and will be able to say it then. Just like I have explored mine and hers. Rene......she just....used to say this before.

'Silent ones are the freakiest ones.'

I don't know she said that for me or her partner. Maybe both. I don't know.

But right now we are in the situation here. I don't have any idea what has managed to turn her on, but it did. And I think to the point, where there is no turn backs.

Looking at her eyes I am kind of speechless. So I just smiled and nervously hit her shoulder.

"Yeah.....stop kidding. Let's go to sleep."

And without waiting for her, I tried to stand up. But before I could even do that, she tighten her grip on my waist and wrapped her other hand around me, completely locking in her embrace and held me in place. I looked at her with my mouth hanged open a little, completely shocked.

Wao, she is persistent today.

She kept looking at me seriously as she whispered, "I am serious darling."

The way she spoke plus in the way she did it, I was also getting that kind of.....feeling inside me. Well, it's not like I am avoiding or anything, but its, I don't know, I don't want her to do this just to take my mind off of those things. I know I overthink sometimes, but, I cannot help it.

Before I could say anything to her, she spoke again, "Plus I don't think that's the appropriate word." And I squinted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What?"

"You just said, Kidding, sweets. And I think it's wrong, because....I cannot do it on my own. Plus.....if we will ever have one or two, I think you will be the one who will carry them."

It took me a whole minute to process what she just said. And the only that came to my mind was,

Is she serious??

I mean form the look on her face she, in fact, is. But again, how can she say those things with this completely serious and innocent face?

So, I just looked at her. I was trying so damn hard not to laugh or blush. That's why, I just showed her my hardly expressionless face and tried to wiggle out of her arms.

"Okey, I get it. Now, let me go." I tried. But. Nope. She wouldn't even let me move a little.

She squeezed me once again tightly, making me stop my all attempts and she spoke, "You get it? Then it's well and good. That's what I am trying to tell you then.......I wanna try."

I groaned a little because of her incomplete and senseless condemn, "What do you mean, 'you wanna try'?"

And didn't took a second to answer, as if she wanted me to ask that, and spoke looking directly in my eyes.

"To make babies together. Now."

If I wasn't locked in her arms this tightly, I would have either face palmed myself or laughed so hard to the point rolling on the floor.

How did I even ended up dating her?

But I slowly started to take in that sentence. Well, it would be pretty much.....good if she ever tries to do that. I have known her, performances and how impressive they are every time. I mean....I don't mind, her, to, try getting me pregnant.

What am I thinking? This is not possible.

But in other way, why not let her try. It would be......hot.

I just looked at her with these things in mind and I think she got it. Cause she moved forward smiling, closer to the crook of my neck and placed a small kiss there and then on my ear. It make shivers ran through my body. And I felt myself squirm a little.

She wasn't even doing anything and I was this much.....affected.

I gulped down my saliva in attempt to wet my completely dry throat. All the efforts to just stop her, was now I think, was encouraging her to go.....more.

She moved her kissed from my ear lobe to my jaw. Those kisses getting slopy and wet. With every kiss, I could feel her warm tongue. As it was making contact with my skin, the jolt of electricity was running in my whole body, now setting me on fire.

Both of our chests heaving. Mine because of fast and heavy breathing, while hers were deep and shallow. With one of my hands was wrapped around myself, I didn't know when my other hand went to her shoulder, gripping there, which I think just been my habit to grab her as.....support.

Good thing, since we have been sexually active, I keep my nails shorter. But not completely. And ummm.....I think she also likes some...pain too. Cause the more my grips and scratches goes deeper, the more it encourages her to go ....wild.

We don't always go wild. It's only been one or two time thing, and both of them were, make up sex.

Okey. So...just like that. Right now......as my nails are digging into her, her kisses and touches are getting....sensual. I knew I didn't agree at first, but now I was getting frustrated.

Why?

She is kissing me everywhere, but not where I want her. On my lips.

So, I frustratingly groaned and pulled away from her. When I opened my eyes and looked at her, she had that annoying, smile on her face. I took a deep breath and held her face with both of my hands pulling her face closer, maintaining our eyes contact, practically breathing through my mouth. Cause I was panting so hard.

"Are you done playing your games?..........You gonna kiss me or not?"

And just like that, her smile turned into a grin. A big one.

God this is so...... Oh.......I hate my hormones.

I tried to stand up again, and succeed halfway too. But, nope, she wasn't gonna let that happen. She pulled me back again. Little forcefully this time. So, when I sat back down, I was completely back facing her. As my back was pressed against her front, and I could feel her heart beating. Wildly.

She wrapped me in her embrace, as her hands slowly creped inside my shirt. One resting on stomach, roaming over the waistband of my shorts. Another one under my left breast. Her fingers slightly touching it. As if this was not enough for me set on fire, she licked her was from my neck till my ear, stopping there.

I was controlling myself. So much. But this? It push me to the edge, made me throw my head back. And with that unbearable pleasure, my back arched, all the way. She took the opportunity to move her right hand which was now completely on my left breast. Groping slowly and pinching the already hardened nipple. As her wet kisses and extremely talented hand was doing their wonders, my own was gripping her neck, for my dear life. And the amount in which I was biting my lip, I think it was no longer till I will start to blead.

And today, I don't think she would show any mercy. No.

Within my heavy breathing, she whispered to me kissing my ear in between, "So what do you say? Should we TRY for babies or not?"

Does she think that this is some game? That there is any turn back now?

God. No.

Just to know if she is serious, I turned my head to hers. To look in her eyes.

And. It was a mistake.

She didn't even let me say something, and captured my lips in hers.

Okey, it was not a mistake. It was actually the best.

WE kissed till we were out of breath. One thing about kissing too much, now we know how to manage to breathe through nose while kissing, so we don't have to pull away soon. And obviously, she took the proper advantage of it.

Our breathing rises and my mouth opened a little. It was very uncomfortable to kiss her, while I am turned all the way back. It was slightly hard. She sensed my discomfort and moved her hand from my waist to under my legs, turning me little sideways. That made me put my hand on her face, and as a habit I couldn't help but stroke her there. In between kisses, she took my bottom lip in hers, nibbling on it, and on the same time, gripped my breast with little force.

That made me moan. Louder. Probably enough to echoed in house.

And she slipped her skilled, warm, tongue in, meeting with mine. It was sudden.

But oh boy, I loved it.

The contact, it was enough to make me feel a little moisture, in between my legs. And with that sensation, I was helpless, I had to close my legs. My body was not in my control anymore. I was twisting and turning. Squirming with her every touch, every pinch, every grab and at all the contacts of out tongues.

I was captured and mesmerised by her touch, but it didn't go out of my notices, that her hand was slowly moving downwards, till my waistband. Her fingers were delicately, moving under, making my heartbeat go sky-high and my mind crazy. Barely able to think or to say something.

It didn't take long for her hands to crawl under my pants till it was over my panties. And an annoying yet satisfying chuckle escape her mouth. And I could picture her. Smirking, smiling to herself and mentally patting her back. Along with her touches her kisses moved to my jaw and till my ear, and swiftly she took my earlobe in between her lips.

I don't know, what she has for my earlobe, but it seems to turn on. Both of us.

With my heavy and audible breaths I still managed to squeak out, "Baby, please."

It was a plead. Was I satisfied by it, NO.

Was she? Absolutely.

As soon as I said that, a satisfying voice escape her lips. Well I think, as my pleads does something to her, her masculine features and authoritive voices turns me on.

She soon let go of my earlobe, whispered slowly, "Please what darling?"

She asked, but she moved her fingers over the wet spot. Again and again. In circular motion. I was just a moaning mess for that. And when she didn't hear anything in response, she put pressure. By her thumb.

Damn her skilful fingers and her mind. Which knows all the points. MY weak points. All the sensitive points.

When she didn't stop touching that way, I realised she wanted me to answer. So I gulped down, wetting the dry throat before answering.

"YOU know what." That made her move the other hand, which was resting my waist, go inside the shirt again. And she pinched my sensitive bud. Hard.

"Oh my god." Yes, it was the only sound that came out of me, without stuttering. My nails were digging deep into her masculine forearms at this point.

I knew whatever I just said, was not exactly what she was looking for. But I just wanted to make her little mad. You know, to make it more.......hot.

She let out a mocking scoff and she spoke, "SO wake under my touch and still brave enough to talk like this? Hmmm? Not the correct answer, Darling. Try again."

I knew what she wanted. And she knew I knew that. But if she not giving what I want then I don't think she gonna get too.

So I smiled to myself and title my head toward her and whispered to her, "What-what if I want you to find it out? Didn't you-you just said, oh god, that you wanna TRY to make babies?" It was hard to keep talking while both of her hands were still touching me, but I still managed to.

And I continued, "Hmm? Is this how you-you, fuck, gonna try being DADAY?" The last word automatically went high pitched.

It seemed to put her to edge. And it did something, that I wanted to happen. Her touch went fierce and her kisses were, surely, leaving marks.

She buried her face in my neck and spoke, "If this a challenge? Then the challenge is gladly excepted. My sweetcakes." Fuck.

Her voice was horse and deep. And I kind of already knew I would lose this challenge.

She didn't even give me time to process. As she moved her hand inside me. Her finger going deep inside.

"Oh lord." Yup. I am gonna loose the challenge. Gladly.

It was barely been the exactly intercourse, just the foreplay, but I was sweating. And she? I don't know. My eyes were shut tight. And still I was starting to see stars.

She moved her fingers, slowly.

In and out.

And with every stoke, my back was arching up. If it wasn't for her, holding, I would have, I don't know moved somewhere.

With every touch, my toes were curling. The pleasure was, unbearable. For both my body and my mind. I didn't even got time to adjust to two, when she inserted third one. I don't know how she did that, without hurting me much. I mean, was I that.......wet?

Never mind. It was good and it was happening.

So I just went with the flow. With my nail scratching her arm and one clutching her shoulder, I also moved.

We were in harmony.

The strokes were slow, which I so wanted to be fast. She was teasing me I know. But I wasn't up for it. Not right now.

So I moved my own hand, above hers, trying to grip it and make her moves faster. Seemed to be a very......bold move from me, till now. Which she actually, I don't think liked.

She didn't waste any time to remove that hand of mine and placed now soft kisses on my cheek.

"I know Darling. I know. Just wait a little." She wanted her sweet little time. Wherein, I wanted nothing but her to....ruin me.

"I don't think I-I can wait. If you cannot, then-then let me." I was over the edge. I was hungry for her touch.

She chuckled at my impatient response and placed a long kiss on my lips before whispering, "I don't think so sweetcakes. I was going slow, for you. But if......you don't like it....then I will go as you want."

And she bit my ear a little before continuing, "Faster .......harder......and.....deeper."

That was it.

She did what said she was gonna do.

It was....faster....harder......and......deeper.

She touched the spots inside me, I don't know I had. And I said I would do it. Who was I kidding? I couldn't do it better than her.

Soo when I reached my orgasm, hardest one till yet, I was trashed into her arms. Completely warn out. I don't even had energy to open my eyes.

And when she remove her fingers, a long but weak moan escape my lips.

I don't understand my body sometime. It was even hard me to move, still I wanted her inside me. But my thoughts were interrupt when I heard her. Licking her fingers.

Yes. I heard it.

Firstly because I was close and second it was so silent inside our room. Like a storm just pass by. Well, it kind of did. But it only didn't just rock my world, it......was pleasurable, extraordinary and oh god......new.

I chuckled at my own thought which seemed to make her smile too. She roamed her hand over my sweaty forehead, touching me softly, to make the hairs aside and kissed me there.

As soon as her lips touch, a sigh escape me, and I automatically relaxed in her warm embrace. So did she. Her arms tightened around me. Like......kind of shielding me, from every possible harm.

"You fine, my love?"

A thing, that she does every time, after we make love.

A question, which I just nodded as a yes. I was so tiered and sleepy. She noticed my state and chuckling she lose her hold.

"Okey. Someone's tired. Let's go to bed, darling." And scooped me up in her arms.

I don't know how much squads, sit ups or push ups she does these days, that she managed to lift me up from the position we were in. And I don't know which impressed me more, her strength or her new muscles. Which were now glistening by the sweat in the moon light. Flexing with her every move.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. Till she gently placed me on bed. And as soon as my head hit the pillow, the smoothness made me moan. And she placed a soft kiss on my nose, cheek and till my neck. I closed my eyes at the softness. Which was far way better than the silk mattress below me. Her kisses stopped at my collar bone. And my mind went into thoughts again.

From our previous....activity, surely those two buttons of my shirt were now opened too. Revealing my skin and everyting to her to see and access. But still, she didn't take that advantage now.

Sometimes, I don't know, to admire her for her care and thoughtfulness or be creped out about how her emotions switched from horny to care.

I opened my eyes to look at her. As soon as I did that, she smiled at me. It also brought smile to mine and I wrapped my arms around her neck, bringing her little down. Till we were little afar, and just kept smiling at her.

"What?"

She looked at me confused. As she was above me but her whole weight was resting on her one arm while another was around me form above. Which made me look at it, and my smile slowly faded. I shook my head slowly and roamed my hands on those marks on her arm.

"I scratched a little too hard this time, didn't I?" Yes, it was point where I think it should be treated to not to get infected. But she just laughed. And from that, I figured her little mischievous self was back. She moved her hand till it reached, my novel and it stopped there.

Slowly moving her hand there she spoke finally, "Not as hard as I did."

And I knew what she meant. That made me remove my grip and I slapped on her shoulder for her dorkiness. Which was probably same as feather hitting her. So she laughed and kissed my nose as apology.

"Sorry your highness. But, I am serious. I might have gone too hard. I want to make up for it."

Now it was my turn to stare at her in confusion, to which she just smiled and move herself, lying completely above me.

Making eye contact she whispered in her highly adjective voice, "I should kiss it better sweetcakes." And crawled her way down.

Let's just say, the night was.....long.

I just hoped, I wasn't too loud to wake BonBon up, who was sleeping just in the next room.

And I muffled my moans just to realised letter, that she had made these rooms sound proof.

 🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠

A/N:

So I thought that I would give you just hot stuff this time and serious in the next one.

Hope you have enjoyed it.

Hugs for everyone🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.7K 34
Freen the CEO of Sarocha Chankima Corp a young 24 girl who is the most powerful and rich in technology industries has to fake a mariage with the 20 y...
158K 7.4K 72
This story is about a young girl named becky.. and her quest to find what happened to her favourite drawing teacher freen sarocha Chankimha. in this...
192K 7.8K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...
443K 26.3K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...