You're safe now. (Blitzø x re...

By undertalelover33

All you could feel was pain. He was much larger than you, so he was much stronger. This demon took advantage... More

Authors Note
First Blood(SA WARNING)
Everything hurts
Come in.
Disappearance(SA warning)
Isolation
Gentle
Terror (mild SH warning)
Admission (SH wound warning)
New job, new jealousy...
The protector becomes the protected (attempted SA by a client)
Tell me. Who.
Anger
Realization
Quiet
Up at night
No more(SA and descriptive gore warning)
Please stay with me.....(SH Warning!!)
I'll be here.
Hesitant confessions
Deal with the Devil
Fear(halloween special chapter)(GRAPHIC WARNING)
Silent
I hate myself (TW: Eating Disorder)
No rest for the wicked
The Silent Treatment (TW: heavy abuse)
Mask Off

Talk to me(Eating Disorder TW)

262 8 0
By undertalelover33

You were scared to leave I.M.P headquarters now. You finally got evicted from your apartment, and I.M.P was the only home you had left. You refused to eat, drink, or speak. Millie softly knocked before entering your room.

"Hey, Y/N......may I sit with you, honey.....?"

She had a beautiful southern accent, and you nodded silently. You haven't spoken in a week. She offered you an apple.

"You've gotta eat somethin'........"

The thought of eating made you sick to your stomach now. You politely declined by shaking your head. Her eyes softened and she put a hand on your back gently. She set the apple on the nightstand, and looked at you.

".....you know you can talk to me.....and anything you tell me I won't tell a soul......."

You were silent for a long time, before speaking almost inaudibly.

".........I don't want to be alive anymore....."

Her heart sank. She teared up and hugged you tightly, and her little body was trembling.

"......please don't say that.......we need you........"

You hugged her back, burying your face in her neck and crying.

"......it hurts, Millie........e.......everything hurts......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.3K 20
Y/N a Hellborn demon, worked for an organization that deal with protection and omicides. Unfortunately for Y/N being one of the best in the organizat...
156K 1.7K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
41.6K 1K 18
A human child gets adopted by a demon and later dies, come experience the rollercoaster of a life in hell. Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva boss or c...
113 2 5
On the way to interview Esther saw a kid crossing the road but he slightly got hit by a luxurious car and fell down. She quickly ran towards the kid...