πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€οΏ½...

By hazzawckd

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ”₯☠️ ── OPLAβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄ŠΙͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴒᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ ❜ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ONE PIECE... More

πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ ──── GRAPHICS GALLERY
ACT ONE β–¬β–¬ east blue
01. A Pirate's Beginning. . .
02. Taking Along Koby. . .
03. Pirate Hunter Zoro. . .
04. The Thief Nami. . .
05. Setting Sail Again. . .
06. Kidnapped By Pirates. . .
07. Buggy The Clown. . .
08. Tell Him Or Drown. . .
09. Defeating Clown Nose. . .
011. Kaya's Dinner Party. . .
012. Klahadore's Real Identity. . .
013. The Going Merry Ship. . .
014. Sanji The Cook. . .
015. Chat's With Sanji. . .
016. Zoro Vs Mihawk. . .
017. Saving Zoro and Cooking. . .
018. The Arlong Pirates. . .
019. Zoro's Vow & Sanji Joins. . .
020. The Conomi Islands. . .
021. Nami's Past Revealed. . .
022. Arlong Park Part 1. . .
023. Arlong Park Part 2. . .
024. Garp & Wanted Posters. . .
025. The Next Adventure. . .
REAL LIFE : let sanji cook!
REAL LIFE : one piece cast!

10. Entering Syrup Village. . .

11K 523 338
By hazzawckd

❛ SHE'S PERFECT! ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : TELL NO TALES
˖ ˚.⋆࿐┊ CH. 10┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

The sky above was a brilliant cerulean blue, with wisps of cotton-white clouds lazily drifting by. The sun bathed the vessel of their boat in warm, golden rays, casting dancing reflections on the gentle waves below them.

Nami sat on the deck of the ships front, legs crossed holding the map of the Grand Line in her lap, as she scanned over it with her reading glasses, humming to herself, "Never seen that before."

"Hey, Nami!" Luffy called from sitting on the actual boats deck with his sister, both busy making something and he called out her name again when she didn't reponsed.

"What?" She turned her attention from the map to the two below, who were now grinning at her once she looked at them with a bored expression.

(Y/N) picked up a black cloth from the wooden deck, white paint being scattered around her face from the mess created, and held it up revealing a poorly drawn jolly roger straw hat, "It's ready!"

"And what is it?"

"Our jolly roger. Every pirate crew has to have one." Luffy remarked happily gesturing to the map in his sisters hand, who waved the flag around like she was presenting it giggling, "And now we do!"

"We're not a crew, and you are not hanging that on my boat." Nami bluntly stated glancing at duo through her glasses that slipped down, and got back to examining the map in her lap.

Both their smiles fell hearing that, before hers quickly came back spotting Zoro coming out of the captains quarters, and bounced up in front of him, "Zoro! Look, check it out!" She beamed showing him the flag proudly grinning.

His figure paused in the doorway of the little room, eyes flickering from her paint covered face and then down to the map slowly, "That's unique." He grunted trying not to hurt her feelings, and used his thumb to wipe off the paint on her cheek, before walking off towards where Nami was.

She made a weird nose at his sudden bold move, eyes wide with her mouth parted, and gripped onto the map material more. She sent a scowling look to Luffy beside her, hearing him snickering to himself at her reaction, and sent an elbow to his side, causing him to heave out air stopping now.

"Nami, I think the toilet's busted."

"We don't have a toilet." The orange haired girl snapped her head up towards Zoro, and raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

He leant his back against the side of the boat with his arms crossed, and paused hearing what she said, as he stoically motioned to the cabin, "Oh. Well, then something back there's leaking."

"What?" She quickly stood up from her comfortable postion, taking the map with her as she rushed into the room away from them, and closed the door to check it out.

(Y/N) cocked her head to the side curiously seeing how frantic Nami just acted trying to get into the room, wondering what was going on with her, as she was standing beside Luffy with the map still.

The wooden door was slammed open after a few more seconds, with an angry Nami charging out towards Zoro making her sweatdrop nervously, "We're taking in water. What did you go?!"

"I didn't do anything." Zoro denied narrowing his dark gaze on her, and held onto one of the ropes on the sails with his large hand.

Nami trailed her eyes up and down his tall figure with a sneer, and fired back, "The way you're clanging those swords around, you must've broken something."

"Maybe you should've stolen a better boat."

"Guys. Guys. Okay, crew meeting." Luffy tried to interject to stop their bickering, knowing his sister was too nervous to say anything as she was busy with folding the flag away next to him.

"Not a crew!"

(Y/N) grinned a bit amused at the twos in sync denial, wiping off the rest of the paint and pushed back her hair to hang over her back, "We're gonna need a better ship to make it to the Grand Line. A real pirate ship." She raised a finger chucking mischievously to her hat, and Luffy's, "Worthy of the Straw Hat crew."

"Wait. Straw Hat crew? Really?" Nami questioned incredulously at the choice of the pirate crew's name, and blinked at them rapidly deadpanning annoyed.

"Yeah! Me and Lu thought it had a nice ring to it."

"'Demon' has a nice ring to it." Zoro claimed with his deep voice, shaking his head at the girl who was mimicking his words to Luffy, causing the green head to sigh at her ways, "Headgear? Not scary."

She huffed a bit frowning at his input that was wrong in her books, placing her hands behind her back as she tilts her head to grin widely, "Who says pirates have to be scary, Zoe?" She trailed out her words gaining stares back from the two, and clicked her tongue, "The point is we need a new ship. So Nami, where do we get one?"

Nami exhaled a long breath of air, reaching over to grab her map book from the stuff near them on the boat, and scanned over the pages, "Our closest bet is the Gecko Islands." She tells them finding the closest option, "We can probably make it there before our ship sinks. Ditch this one and get a better one."

"Good. With a working toilet." Zoro commented in a monotone voice, causing Nami to scowl at him and (Y/N) to stifle her laugh behind her palm, that had his lips twitching up the slightest before they dropped again.

"Great job, navigator." Luffy praised raising a finger up near Nami's face, moving to the side a little so his sister could hold up the flag they made, and showed it off innocently.

Nami was very close to actually letting them use it, seeing the Monkey D. girls pleading smile that still lit up her entire face, but saw Luffy's goofy one making her mind instantly switch up, "You're still not hanging that on my ship, guys."

.......

"You've got to be kidding me." The four of them finally made it to the island, Zoro now gazing at Buggy's wanted poster on the wooden display board, and groaned annoyed at himself, "That clown was worth 15 million Berry. We should've stuffed his head into a bag and brought it with us."

His dark gaze moved down to (Y/N) who was laying her feet against his shoes, her back leaning on Luffy's side who was on the floor also in a weird position, both now in different clothing for this pit stop.

She had a similar patten flower shirt like Luffy on that he got to match with her, black baggy pants held by a leather belt brown belt with a silver buckle around her waist, and a pair of black, high-calf boots. Her pants had serval yellow, skull-like patterns on it, and had her hat on with her familiar bracelets on display more now, and bag around her shoulder.

"What Marine would pay you that bounty anyway?" She wondered out loud, moving her shoes in and out on top of Zoro's who didn't seem to care that she did that, "You're kind of a wanted man yourself now, Zoe." She added cheekily grinning up at him.

He hummed in acknowledgement glancing away in thought now, before shuffling in his spot to mutter a bit embarrassed, as his tongue pokes the inside of his cheek, "Didn't think of that."

Luffy sighed flipping himself back over, and stood up to bend to grasping his sisters hand, pulling her back up also as they giggled together when she almost tripped over him next to Zoro.

"All the more reason to get to the Grand Line." He pointed out patting the swordsman's shoulder in a friendly gesture, "Fresh start!"

"Right." Zoro mumbled in hesitant agreement leaning his weight on one foot, and looked down to the floor at (Y/N)'s beaming face being sent towards him.

The siblings move their attention towards the pathway next to them, and spotted Nami's figure coming back from the docks now, "Hey! You got us a ship?" Luffy shouted in question, hand placed on his hips.

"Working on it. Did you push the sloop out to sea like I told you?" Nami answered back raising her brows at the two, remembering how they acted when she ordered them to this, and she was nervous they did it the wrong way.

"Yeah. No Marines are gonna be following us here." (Y/N) states confidently throwing a thumbs up at Nami, and smirked lopsided leaning against Luffy's shoulder.

This made Nami turn her eyes to Zoro behind the first girl, seeing him nod his head a little bit conforming the statement, "Well, we're not gonna be here very long. Turns out Syrup Village is known for their ship building. Lot's of options."

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" She cheers excitedly, lopping her forearm with Luffy's to march off together in the wrong direction of the docks.

Nami deadpanned at them going the wrong way, using her finger to point behind her but sighed heavily knowing they weren't paying attention, and jogged after the siblings.

Zoro ripped off the wanted poster of Buggy off the public board grumpily, and crumbled it up with his hands, "Stupid clown." He cursed him grumbling, and tossed it to the ground following after the trio now before he got lost as well.

.......

Indistinct chatter is heard all through the massive shipyard full of boats, and the workers hammering away hitting nails into wood, as the sound of waves crashing was mixing into the loud noises.

"Look at 'em all." (Y/N) whispered in awe to herself glancing around the area, never seeing anything like this before as she grips her bag strap, and walks beside Zoro along the wooden pathway.

"How much do these cost?" He grunted his question to Nami up in front, moving his gaze away from the just shorter girl now and went back to his stoic expression.

"If you have to ask, you can't afford it." Nami stated jokingly with an eye roll, before turning her head to Luffy who began to talk now.

"Okay, so we need to get one with a very, very impressive figurehead. At least two-" He paused shaking his head to recorrect himself, explaining his and his sisters dream boat to have, "No, no, three masts! And a really high crow's nest."

Nami shakes her head at his unrealistic idea, sighing heavily while they continued to walk down the wood planks, "We are not gonna be able to sail a shop anywhere near that size. There's only four of us."

"Four of us right now!" (Y/N) perked up from behind them, moving her head in between the two for a second to grin widely and then moved back to beside Zoro now.

"Well, unless you can find another weird, desperate soul to help us." Nami remarked chuckling dryly, and moved her body out of the way when they walked past some workers on a ship beside the path.

"Speak for yourself." Zoro commented nonchalantly, hand placed on (Y/N)'s shoulder to stabilize her when she almost tripped over a wood board, who chuckled nervously while sheepishly flushing.

Nami glanced back at the male with an offended face, "Listen, we are going to need something a little less flashy if we want to sneak out of here."

Her words made the siblings slow down confused, with (Y/N) now coming up to stand beside her brother staring at Nami warily, "You want to steal a ship?"

The thief scoffed crossing her arms over her chest, and cocked her head to the side curiously, as she questioned rhetorically, "How else did you expect us to get one?"

"I don't know. But we can't steal one."

Luffy's words caused Nami to narrow her eyes on the siblings weirdly, wondering if the things they were saying were true about them being a different kind of pirate, "What kind of pirates are you?"

(Y/N) pursued her lips taking a peek at Zoro standing to the side waiting, and then back at Nami in front as she furrowed her brows upset, "A ship is not just a ship. It's a part of our crew. We need to find the perfect one. And we're gonna get it the right away."

"Okay, pitch that to the salesman. I'm sure that'll win him over." Nami retorted staring up at the slightly taller girl, and smiled sarcastically as she didn't expect them to take it literally, but they did like usual.

"Yup! Exactly!" The (E/C) eyed girl happily cheered, tipping the brim of her hat down before grabbing Luffy's arm to walk off towards the shipyard more, and left the other two alone watching them leave.

The siblings walked hand in hand down the upper wood bridge leading across another part of the yard, him swinging their hands back and forth between them mindlessly, and both scanned around for a perfect ship.

Coming to a slow stop near the split end of the pathway, their eyes go wide in awe spotting a large ship with a sheep head sculpted onto the front, and both turn to each other quickly wearing matching bright grins.

She instantly knew it was the one for them just sensing a short of sentimental aura from it, as her hand slips from Luffy's to trail up the stairs with him leading to the majestic ship, and arrived at the front of the sheep head.

"Woah..." She gaped softly reaching up her hand to gently touch the snout of the head, thumb rubbing over the material off it slowly as she felt that sense of comfort coming from it once again.

"Real beauty, huh?" An unfamiliar face spoke up from inside the boat, which was a males voice who's name was Usopp, and was a darked skinned man in overalls.

Hearing that coming from a source the duo couldn't see, it caused their eyes to go wide and gasped in surprise at the voice coming from the ship, "You can talk?" Luffy questioned in a small voice, hand on the sheep's head.

Usopp appeared over the side of the boat, a hammer and rag in his hands, "No! Over here." He called out smirking amused, making the duo peek their heads out and saw him waving a bit in greeting, "Yo."

"This ship is amazing!" She squealed bouncing out from behind the sheep's head next to a smiling Luffy, her hands interlocked near her chest with an excited look, "What can you tell us about her?"

Usopp momentarily faltered seeing the cute girl in front of him, who reminder him of a puppy dog, before tapping the side of the ship fondly, "Caravel class, top-of-the-line. Ninety-six feet of pure luxury. Whipstaff rudder, full galley. Cannon decks fore and aft." He makes a chef kiss motion with his fingers once finished.

"Is she fast?" Luffy asked beaming at the male enthusiastically, and had his hand still placed onto the side of the sheep's head while talking.

"The fastest." He answered grinning proudly down at them, and wiped over the edge of the ship with his blue rag chuckling, and exhales, "Not a ship in the East Blue can keep up with this baby."

The Monkey D. siblings share an joyful look between at each other hearing the information, both knowing this was the ship they were looking for, and could feel it in their bones it was, "She's perfect!"

"You can say that again."

After examining the shipyard with taking mental notes about everything that was needed to escape, Zoro and Nami finally came walking back to where the siblings were, and spotted them up near the boat's sheep head still, "There you two are."

"Guys! We found it!" (Y/N) exclaimed in a hyper voice rushing down the stairs towards them, and almost tripped over once she arrived down, making Zoro and Nami panic slightly watching her, "Me and Lu found our ship!" She states breathing heavily after saving herself from falling, and grinned like nothing happened.

"And this guy will sell it to us." Luffy added on to her words, gesturing to the dark skinned male Usopp as they both arrived on the flat ground with the group.

"Uh, wait. What? Uh..." He sputtered thrown on the spot, throwing the rag in his other hand and nervously glances at the new faces staring at him suspiciously.

"Yeah! The ship, we'll take it."

"Technically, she's not for sale." Usopp began off shrugging his shoulders, and had an unsure expression on his face gaining confused noises from the siblings, "And technically, I'm not a salesman."

"Do you even work here?" Nami interrogated bluntly from her spot beside Zoro, hands on her hips with raised eyebrows on the wary male.

He nodded his head brushing off an invisible dust on his shoulder, "Of course I do." He confirmed hesitantly looking to the siblings curious expressions, "I'm Chief Technician in charge of encrustation removal and aviary waste eradication."

"Encru what?" (Y/N) tried to pronounce the big word, nose scrunching up in confusion when it sounded funny with her accent, and was gripping onto Zoro's arm loosely next to him.

"He scrubs barnacles and cleans bird shit." He explained hearing her struggling, which he would never admit out loud but found a bit cute, and briefly looked down at her figure right next to him.

"He can't help us." Nami summarised scowling tiredly, arms crossed over her chest to turn away from the new male, seeing no point in wasting time anymore with him.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I can help you-" Usopp was quick to exclaim out gaining the groups attention back, and smirked a bit proudly next, "The owner of this ship just happened to be my closest friend in the world."

"Your friend owns this ship?"

He makes a hand motion to gesture around the entire place, "Not just this one. She owns the whole shipyard." He admits pridefully grinning, "She's rich rich. I'm sure you could strike a deal with her."

"See?" Both the siblings exclaim with a large grin, patting their palms onto their legs as Usopp copies them also, causing the trio to laugh together seeing it.

Nami pursed her lips for a second in thought, glancing to Zoro who shrugged his shoulders seeing no problem, before she smirked back at Usopp, "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to say hello."

.......

The group were now lead by Usopp towards a large mansion up ahead, walking on stoned circled pathways under their shoes that made rustling noises when they moved, "I've never seeing a house this big before."

"Impressive, right?" Usopp comments grinning passing the siblings closest to him, and directed them towards a well centered in the middle of the back entrance, "Kaya's given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want."

"Wow. All of this just for one person?" (Y/N) gaped out in amazement, taking in the sight of the large land all owned by the girl, and jumped up on the side of the bricked well feeling eyes on her from behind now.

Usopp leans his elbow on the well also beside Luffy next to the girl, "Well, she lives here with her butler and a few other staff." He remarked watching the two move to look into the well.

Luffy whistles listening to the echo the well created, and shared a giggle with his sister doing the same thing looking down into the never ending hole. While they were doing this, Nami and Zoro were talking to each other quietly, as his eyes stayed on (Y/N)'s figure closely.

"This way." Usopp nudges the siblings shoulder to follow him smiling, and they hope off the well to walk behind him eagerly, making Zoro and Nami now trail along also.

"So if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" Luffy questioned the male leading the group, noticing they didn't go up to the front door of the mansion, which would of been easier.

"I never use the front entrance. This is more of a VIP entrance reserved for special guests." He claimed pointing to himself, and glanced back at the two behind him, as a pond of water was now beside them in the neatly down grass filed.

"This guy is full of shit." Zoro lowly muttered to Nami through a clenched jaw, seeing his captain and her brother buying into Usopp's shenanigans, and held one hand on his swords with the other in his pants pocket.

Nami hummed back in agreement keeping a straight face following the three in lead, and spared a glance at Zoro, "Yeah. But as long as he gets us inside the house, who cares?"

Usopp comes to a sudden stop seeing two of the mansions staff on the back porch, and backs the eager siblings up a bit, "Oops. You know, there's actually a more exclusive entrance back this way."

One of the staff members grunts as he throw a knife at the male, and it sticks in between his legs into the lily pad he stood on, making him gasp startled, "The hell are you doing here, Usopp?"

"Buchi, buddy, uh, Kaya's expecting me." He stuttered out with a nervous grin, the said male stomping his way towards where he was on the lily pad.

"Another one of your lies." Buchi roughly grabbed him by the sleeves of his overalls, making (Y/N) narrow her eyes down on Buchi for how he treated their new friend. "You ain't welcome here and you know it."

"I know nothing of the sort." Usopp was quick to
deny easily, and raised his eyebrows at the scowling Buchi still holding onto his clothes, "I'm here to give Kaya an extra-special gift."

Buchi was baring his teeth at the younger one angrily, but before he could do anything a woman's voice cut through their banter, "Usopp!" She calls out happily, making the staff back down seeing their master.

The blonde in a pink dress sighed sighs as her butler helps her down the stairs, her arms weakly wrapped around his arm with his gloved hand on top, "What a wonderful surprise."

Usopp hummed turning back around to Buchi, looking at him smugly as he pushes the hands away on him, and happily walks over to his best friend, "Kaya! Happy birthday."

"You remembered." She sighed out through a chuckle, and smiled softly at him now standing in front of her, with an unimpressed Klahadore.

"Of course I did."

The butler clears his throat gaining Usopps' attention now, as he adjusted his glasses with the palm of his gloved hand, "Usopp. We've had this discussion. You mustn't show up unannounced." He stated in a calm, yet serious tone.

"Nonsense, Klahadore." Kaya dismissed her butlers words gently, and turned back to Usopp staring fondly at him, "Have you come to tell me another story? I do love hearing about your adventures."

"I'll do you one better. I brought some of my crew." He gestured to the four behind him with his hand, who were standing a few feet away still listening closely.

"Is he talking about us?" Luffy asked in confusion to the other three, while his sister was waving frantically towards Kaya in greeting spotting the pretty girl, and gained a giggling and small one back also.

"It's so nice to meet you. You all must stay for dinner." Kaya offered in her soft voice, gaining wide grins from the Monkey D. siblings, already both agreeing when it came to something about food.

"Miss Kaya," Klahadore spoke up turning to the woman as she met his stare, and went to reason with her, "it is a bit last minute. I'm afraid the kitchen hasn't prepared for any extra guests."

She frowned a bit giving him a pleading look, and gripped onto his suit the best she could, "Please, Klahadore. It's my birthday. Can't be too much trouble, can it?"

The teal haired maid off the side rolled her eyes knowingly, as the main butler goes to nod his head slowly, "Of course, Miss Kaya. Anything for you."

"Alright! When do we eat?" Luffy exclaimed in question excitedly, while grabbing his sisters hand in his to swing them around again, both finally getting to stuff their stomachs again with the food they been wanting.

"You don't. Not dressed like that." Klahadore interjected over his words, chin tilted up to gaze over the group as a dangerous glint in his eyes appear when he landed on (Y/N), and turned to the other staff near them, "Sham, kindly show Usopp and his friends to the guests suites. You will bathe and change before dinner."

Sham hummed to herself in acknowledgement, nodding her head to go off towards the door leading into the mansion, opening it up and waited for the group to come up to where she was standing.

"A bath does sound nice." Nami commented grinning at the (E/C) eyed girl, who squeaked and gave one back, before Nami glanced between all of them next to her, and walked off to follow after the maid.

"Alright!" Luffy cheers loudly throwing his hand and his sisters up into the air, and pulled her laughing self along with him to where Nami and the maid was now.

As they walk up the steps leading into the massive mansion, Zoro's jaw clenched tightly looking back at Klahadore, thinking something familiar was about him and that he saw him before somewhere. However the swordsman's brushed it off for now, and goes after the others inside.

─►☆ AUTHOR'S NOTE :
USOPPS HEREEEE YIPPEEEE!!! im so excited to write him and y/n's bond omg its gonna
be so cute and i love them already, they will be
like the chaotic besties of the group fr 🤭
(and nami and y/n are defo secretly gfs fr)

next chap zoro fans will eat it UPPP cause i got A LOT OF SCENES PLANNED 😍 giggling just thinking about it tbh i won't lie LMAOAA
also y/n's clumsiness is literally marinette dupain-chengs level of it so expect more of that to come

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and
pleaseeee don't be silent readers guys
lmk whatcha think 🫶

also heres a sneak pic of one of my
taz fic manips i made ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
33.2K 798 18
In which a girl that's terrible a baking, but great with knives meets a bunch of non-pirate, pirates. Or In which a girl is trying to find her famil...
53.3K 1.8K 24
From a young age, Reyna knew just how cruel the world was. Trust no one. Open up to no one. Love no one. Or else you get hurt. It was that simple...
742K 36.4K 97
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...