Layover [ KTH FF ]

By Taebeardiary

A story that emphasizes those parts of layover . •Blue •Slow dancing •Layover •Love me again •Foe us •Rai... More

Blue
Slow dancing
Layover
For us
Rainy Days

Love me again

191 25 4
By Taebeardiary

Yn was walking through the street nearby her house when she bumped into someone as she wasn't loking straight .

She looked up and saw the familiar person .

Yn : I'm sorry .

She said and was about to go .

Taehyung : Ynnie wait !!!

Yn halted her steps .

Taehyung came infront of her abd slowly hold her hands .

Taehyung : Let's get back together . You took a lot of time now . Please . I should've stopped you that time and understand you . But I'm sorry . Please let's get back again .

Yn sighed and slowly let go off his hands .

Yn : Taehyung !! I realized that it's true I'm not perfect for you . In these month , I really took a lot of time for us . And it'll be better for both of us to not get back together . I hope you find a better person than me .

Taehyung : B-but ___

Yn : I hope you understand Tae hmm !! Take care .

Yn said and went from there .

It hurted a lot for her to say . But she manged to say all of this .

But Taehyung got hurted the most . He didn't expect her to say this .

Taehyung : How can you say this Yn ? How can you leave me ? You're way too much perfect for me . Doesn't it hurt like the way my heart is aching ?

He said and tears escaped his eyes .

He heard a bark and looked at Tan .

Taehyung : Tann !!! I'll not give up this time . I'll get her back at any cost . She's the only girl my heart wanted . Let's make her love me again.

Tan barked and he smiled softly .

--------

Yn came out of the library when a little puppy came towards her with a rose in its mouth .

Yn smiled at the puppy . It barked which caused the rose to fell down .

She picked up the rose and patted the puppy .

Yn : You're so cute !! What's your name ?

She said and checked the locket that was hanging around it's neck .

Yn : Kim Yeontan ?

That it clicked Yn's mind .

Before their breakup , Taehyung brought a puppy which was at his parent's house as he didn't get time to bring it at his home .

Yn looked around and saw the familiar tall figure standing with a bouquet infront of his face .

Yn sighed and looked at the puppy .

Then she went away ruffling the flurr ball .

Taehyung : Yahh !! Don't go !! YNNIE !!

Taehyung yelled but she didn't stop and went away .

Taehyung picked Tan up .

Taehyung : Mission one failed . Don't worry . Let's try again .

---------

Yn entered a cafe and sat on a particular seat .

After sometimes , a boy came towards her and placed some flowers along with some chocolates and a letter .

Yn confusedly looked at the boy and grabbed the letter .

" Dear Ynnie

I know you took a decision . But don't leave me. I can't understand why you took such a big decision . But please accept me again . Let's back together . Please love me again .

- Your Tae !"

Yn sighed and left the cafe without takinb anything .

Taehyung came to the table and smiled sadly seeing the things .

Taehyung : She didn't take anything .

------------

Yn took the suitcase and was about the leave her house .

When she received a voice massage .

She knew who it was .

She tapped the recorder .

" Ynnie !!! Please come back to me . I'm sorry . I don't know why you're becoming insecure about yourself . I don't know how but do you really fall oit of love . Cause I can't believe that . My.love isn't that strong . I'll do anything to get you back . I wish . I just wish you would love me again and I don't anyone else but I want you Yn . Please come back . Your Tae needs you Yn . "

Tears started to escaped . The pain was unbearable .

She looked at the suitcase and left the house with an aching heart .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.4K 775 33
'𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩'. '𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙟𝙚𝙧𝙠 , 𝙈𝙧.𝙄𝙘𝙚𝘾𝙪𝙗𝙚 '. '𝘼𝙣�...