PR x Male Reader x Kaiju Girl...

By lightcero

Summary: It has been one week since the fight between Godzilla and the MUTOs in San Francisco. On a hike in Y... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A Startling Revelation: Kiryu Vs. Dragonzord
Short peace and gathering of Evil
Evil revealed and New allies
Prelude: The Calm before the Storm
1K Special: Into the Power Rangerverse
So it Begins
Fights and Unexpected Help
Nightmares and Headaches of the Galactic Kind
Go Go Power Rangers!
Crossover: The Dragon and The Crocodile Part 1
Crossover: The Dragon and The Crocodile Part 2
The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 4
The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 5

Crossover: The Dragon and the Crocodile Part 3

480 14 26
By lightcero

(I originally wanted to put this picture when I had introduced Aizawa, but his hand was weirding me out. Later realized that he wasn't missing any fingers, it was just how he was holding his hand)

Phew!

My hands are exhausted.

But here you go.

Don't own any art or videos shown in this chapter.

Oh, yeah. I know that some of the pictures that are going to be shown here will show some of the classmates as adults. But I'm just guessing those where the ones Tempest liked the most or were the ones he found.

(Of course, some pics might be different from his for the hell of it)

So, try to imagine them as teens because they are portrayed as teens here.

Enjoy!

The day had finally come. When (M/N) and Luke were to start their new at UA General Education course.

To say that Luke was nervous was an understatement.

He was on the verge of losing his fucking cool!

"Deep breath, you overgrown reptile."

(M/N) dead sounding voice reminded him.

Causing the younger male to calm down as he took several deep breaths.

"Thanks." Luke said. "But did you really have to call me an overgrown reptile?"

"Yes."

(M/N) simply said.

"Oh, God damn it."

Luke muttered to himself.

He could never win against him.

The two continued walking until they reached their classroom.

"So..." (M/N) put a hand on his hip as he stared at the door. "This is our classroom, huh?"

"..."

"..."

The two just stared.

"..."

"...what kind of quirk users do they have that required the need of having such a freaking huge door?"

Luke just asked as he stared at the massive door incredulously.

It dwarfed his own size!

"Obviously, it's for those that can't turn off their quirks that make them look like mini Titans."

(M/N) deadpanned as he too stared at the door with surprise.

'Will the surprises never end?'

(M/N) thought to himself.

"Nervous?"

A new voice startled the two out of their reverie as they turned their heads to the new guy.

(Hitoshi Shinso)

A purple messy haired dude, that reminded Luke of Eraserhead for some reason, with purple eyes and had bags(?) under his eyes looked at the two with a bored look.

"Eh." (M/N) shrugged. "Our favorite reptile friend here? Yes. Me...I'm more in shock at how massive this door is."

The Indigo haired dude resisted the urge to say, 'that's what she said!' After hearing the last part of his sentence.

"Have to give you props for resisting the urge to shout that meme."

(M/N) nodded to him.

!?

"Did you just read my mind!?"

Shinso shouted at him.

"It was written all over your face."

(M/N) shrugged.

"...Oh."

"..."

"..."

"...Aren't you a little bit too old to be taking this class with us?"

Shinso asked.

"...There were very extenuating, special circumstances behind me enrolling to UA."

(M/N) said.

"Suffice it to say, it's a bit of a weird story."

"Ah..."

Was all he said.

Luke shook his head as he snapped out of his confused state and took a closer look at what their fellow student was wearing.

It was the standard UA uniform that most UA students wore. He didn't because he was waiting on his to be done, since he's such a behemoth of a student. And (M/N)...(M/N) took one look at it.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIP*

"Nope!"

And tore it apart.

"Too tacky and lame for my taste."

He wore his casual clothing which made him stand out because it fitted his body quite nicely. Not like he cared. Eh...at least the school was willing to let him not wear the uniform.

'Wonder why?'

Luke thought to himself.

"Hey."

(M/N) voice caught his attention.

"We better get in before class starts."

He said.

"Right!" "Might as well."

The two younger students nodded in agreement.

(M/N) opened the door.

"..."

Then suddenly bent backwards Matrix-Style.

!?

*SPLAT!* *SPLAT!*

As Luke and Shinso were hit in the face with pies while the third one flew into a wall.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!"

Two people were laughing their asses off like crazy, indicating that they had something to do with the pies on their faces.

"Two out of three!" The teen with make up and resembling a dignified clown in a suit shouted. "But at least I hit them!"

"Classic, Mister J!"

The girl with her blonde hair in pigtails, with the tips dyed, laughed along.

"..."

(M/N) returned to his normal position as he turned to look at Luke and Shinso pie faced expressions.

"...Heh."

And chuckled a bit at them.

"...Traitor."

Luke grumbled as he wiped his face clean of the pie, before helping Shinso get rid of any remaining pie fillings off of him.

"Thanks."

He grumbled, annoyed at being hit in the face with a pie.

(Better than a brick dude)

"How annoying."

A gruff voice caught the newcomer's attention as they turned to see a giant gorilla reading a book, a very BIG book. Next to him was a shark dude who was also reading...but the book was upside down.

'Does he know it's upside down?'

The three thoughts to themselves.

"Yes, I'm aware." Shark man answered their unspoken question. "But surprisingly, I can still read it as though I was reading it the right way."

"Huh." (M/N) shrugged. "That's a pretty cool ability."

"Thanks."

He said.

Continuing their survey of their new classmates. They saw a goth girl with pink hair and grey skin, one with green skin, red hair and green eyes. An orange cheetah girl, and many others.

Blinking, Luke went to the back where the Gorilla and Shark dudes were, because they were big boys. Literally, their heights were the biggest of the class. While (M/N) and Shinso took their seats.

"Man!" A random dude said. "We got some pretty big dudes."

"No kidding." A girl said. "Crocie here looks like he could bench 10 of me."

"Or 20."

The pink haired girl said.

"Probably more."

The first girl shrugged.

"Joy." Luke grumbled. "Barely 2 minutes in and I'm already being gossiped about."

"Not so fun, eh?" The Gorilla student said.

"Nope!"

Sharky popped out his answer.

"Although..."

Luke smirked.

???

"If you think I could bench 20 or more of you." Luke smirked. "(M/N) can bunch more than that of me."

???

"Who?"

Another girl with red hair asked.

"Me/him."

(M/N) and Luke said at the same time as Luke pointed at him.

"...EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?"

They screamed in shock as they stared at the, seemingly normal, male who was slightly older than them.

"Don't ask." (M/N) deadpanned. "Because I don't HOW I'm able to do that."

'A strength quirk?'

Was the thought running through their heads.

But before anymore questions could be asked.

"HEY KIDDOS!!"

Present Mic made his appearance causing everyone to go into their seats.

"ARE YOU READY!?"

He finished.

Luke was just happy that Mic wasn't using his quirk to shout. But was terrified at how loud he could be with or without his quirk.

"..."

Silence.

Silence filled the room as most just stared at him, until.

*Crickets Chirping*

Until their Joking friend started playing music on repeat from a sound box. Laughing as well as his friend, but Mic was also joining them.

'What did we get ourselves into?'

(M/N) thought to himself, now worried that he should have just stayed home.

"I like you two!" Mic shouted. Definitely made it to the top of my list of cool students. But now, we need to get on to the serious stuff. First thing first, ORIENTATION!!"

He shouted the last part.

"But first, INTRODUCTIONS!"

'Does he ever stop shouting?!'

A majority of the class thought to themselves.

"Who wants to go first!?"

Present Mic asked.

"I'll go." The random dude from before got up. "How you doing, guys? Names Lenard Snart. I'm quirkless, I like to build things, steal, eat, and other stuff. I hate egotistical brats, certain heroes, and villains."

(Lenard Snart)

"You got guts!" Present Mic laughed. "To blatantly admit that in front of me, aren't you worried I'll report you to the Principal?"

"Can't accuse me of a crime if I admit it."

Lenard shrugged.

"...HAHAHA!!" Mic just laughed. "I like you, kid! Next!"

"OKAY!" Pig tailed girl shouted out. "Yo, what's up!? Names Harleen Quinzel, but you can call me Harley. I'm also quirkless, but I can bash your brains in with a stick or a mallet and feed you to my pet hyenas!"

(Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn)

'Are Hyenas even allowed to be kept as pets?'

Luke thought to himself.

"I like Mister J, Jokes, and Pammy over here!"

"OI!!!"

The green skinned girl shouted out in embarrassment.

"And that's about it!"

"My turn."

The Cheetah lady spoke up.

"My name is Priscilla Rich, my quirk is Cheetah, as you can see the obvious reasons why."

(Priscilla Rich)

She said to them, finishing her intro.

"I'm next." Another girl spoke up. "My name is Doris Zuel."

(Doris Zuel)

"And my quirk is Size Manipulation."

She finished.

"Like Mt. Lady."

Gorilla stated more than asked.

"...Yes."

???

Was it (M/N) imagination or did Doris not like the comparison between her and Mt. Lady?

'Wonder what's the story behind that?'

He thought to himself.

"I'm Barbara Gordon." The other red-haired girl spoke up. "I like many things, but also don't like some things. And I'm also quirkless but can still kick your ass."

(Barbara Gordon)

"Gorilla Grodd."

The Gorilla said as he proceeded to continue with his reading.

(Gorilla Grodd)

Sweatdrops could be seen at that.

"Pamela Isley." The green skinned, red haired girl introduced herself. "My quirk is Nature Control, as the name implies, I can control the nature of the Earth to my will and can even create new ones."

(Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy)

'With the way Earth is headed.' (M/N) thought to himself. 'We're going to need all the help we can get with making sure Nature is not destroyed.'

"Selina Kyle." A black-haired girl smiled. "Quirkless."

(Selina Kyle/Catwoman)

"Is that all?" Present Mic asked the girl.

"A lady has to have some secrets."

Was her reply.

"Names David Hyde."

A dude decked out in armor said.

(David Hyde)

"Nothing really interesting about me."

Was all he said.

"..."

"I'm MARK HAMILL!!" The Joker dude shouted out. "BUT YOU CAN CALL ME THE JOKER!!"

(The Joker)

'We weren't that far off.'

(M/N) sweatdropped.

"AND I'M THE FUNNIEST MAN AROUND, BELIEVE IT!!!"

He shouted while, for some weird reason, wearing a wired headband on.

-MEANWHILE! IN THE NARUTO UNIVERSE-

"ACHOO!!"

Naruto sneezed as he accidentally blew up the Hokage Monument.

"What the actual hell?"

Sakura blinked.

"You good, bro?"

"Yeah." Naruto rubbed his nose as he stared at the ruined monument. Funnily enough, the Yondaime head was perfectly fine and unharmed while the rest looked worst for wear. "Just felt like someone stole my line."

"Hn."

Sasuke grunted.

"Shut up, Sasuke-Teme!/Such vulgar words!"

-MEANWHILE! IN OUR UNIVERSE-

"My turn!" A new voice spoke up. "Patrick O'Brian, my quirk is Plastic. I can turn into anything I want."

(Patrick O'Brian/Plastic Man)

Dinah Lance."

A blonde hair girl spoke up.

(Dinah Lance/Black Canary)

"My quirk is Sonic Scream; I can achieve high sonic frequencies with my screams."

'Hope she doesn't become like Present Mic.'

Many thought to themselves in the classroom

"Oliver Queen."

A dude decked in green spoke up.

(Oliver Queen/Green Arrow)

"My quirk is Trajectory." He said. "It lets me shoot from long distances and helps me do some pretty neat tricks."

"Floyd Lawton." A tall dude spoke up. "Quirk: Deadshot. I never miss a shot."

(Floyd Lawton)

"Hi, everyone!" Sharky spoke up. "My name is Nanaue but call me King Shark."

(Nanaue/King Shark)

"Nice to meet you all!"

"I suppose I'll go next." A black male with dreadlocks spoke up. "How you guys doing? Names Ben Turner, my quirk is Tiger. I can transform into a humanoid tiger."

(Ben Turner)

"Eobard Thawne"

The next one introduced himself. "My quirk is Speed Force, makes me go really fast a molecular level."

(Eobard Thawne)

"Jinx the name." The pink haired girl spoke up. "And my quirk is Bad Luck. So, villains, beware! I can make your good day go bad real fast!"

(Jinx)

"Hitoshi Shinso." The guy from before introduced himself. "And my quirk..."

He trailed off.

"Spit it out, man." Joker said. "Don't keep us in suspense!"

"Brainwash." Shinso groaned. "When I ask a person a question, I can hack their mind if they respond. Happy now?"

"Very."

"Two more left!"

Present Mic shouted as he looked to Luke.

"You first, big guy!"

Luke groaned.

"Luke James." He started. "Quirk Crocodile."

With that said, he sat back down.

"And you?"

He asked (M/N).

"..."

(M/N) got up.

"(M/N) (L/N)." He introduced himself. "Currently suffering amnesia."

?!!?

"Blunt, isn't he?"

Pamela whispered to Harley who nodded in surprise.

"Quirk? I don't have one and I don't need one."

!!!

"EHHHHHHHH!!!?!?!?!"

That got their attention.

"You can bench your Crocodile friend without a quirk!?"

King Shark shouted out in surprise as even Gorilla looked at him in shock!

How the actual hell?!

"Don't ask me how." (M/N) shrugged. "Even I don't myself on how I can easily lift him up."

"Prove it."

Jinx said.

"Okay..."

(M/N) went to Luke and picked him up and held him with one hand.

!!!

"Wow..."

Cheetah and Ben said in shock.

Putting Luke back on the ground, (M/N) went back to his seat.

"I'm also well versed in Martial Arts." (M/N) added. "So, I'm more than capable of kicking people asses."

"..."

No one, not even Joker, said anything as complete silence filled the room.

Present Mic just nervously sweatdropped.

'Guess that something I can tell Shouta and Principal Nezu.'

He thought to himself. Though insanely terrified at the seemingly ordinary boy's appearance. It didn't help that now most of them were surrounding him and poking and prodding at his skin. As though they were trying to see if he was a robot or had something implanted inside him to give such strength.

Shaking his head, he shouted.

"Okay, guys! You can invade his personal space later, now it's time for orientation!"

-After orientation, lunch time-

'Talk about a drag!'

Luke thought to himself.

Orientation was hell and it didn't help that people kept looking at him. And the talking, oh God there was so much talking going in the orientation that his head was about to burst!

...He noticed thought, that Class 1A was NOT there at all. He wasn't surprised, it was the Hero Course after all. They probably felt it was beneath them to attend orientation and skipped it like the bunch of spoiled brats they were.

"Something on your mind?"

(M/N) voice snapped him out of his anger filled thoughts.

"Did you notice that Class 1-A wasn't there?"

Luke asked.

"I did." (M/N) sat down. "No surprise, considering who they teacher is."

???

"What?" Luke said. "They weren't there because of their teacher?"

"Nope!"

(M/N) said as he started eating.

"Why though?"

Shinso voice caught their attention as he appeared behind them.

"Mind if I sit here?"

He asked.

"Go ahead."

Luke nodded.

"Thanks." Shinso said as he sat down. "Why wouldn't their teacher not let them go to orientation?"

He asked (M/N) as the older teen swallowed his food, before he spoke.

"I did a little research while we were waiting for class to begin." (M/N) said. "And I found a certain teacher who has an infamous reputation that is teaching the newbies of 1-A this year."

"Really?"

Jinx suddenly appeared as she sat down.

"In what way?"

She asked, intrigued.

"He has a reputation of expelling his class if they don't meet his standards on what it means to be a hero."

(M/N) simply said.

"EH!?"

The three shouted in surprise.

"They actually allowed someone like that to teach?"

Shinso accidentally said in shock.

"Yep!"

(M/N) mused, amused at the teacher's methods.

Shinso blinked as he realized that (M/N) was not showing any signs of being brainwashed and continued talking like a normal person.

'He's immune!?'

That was a first.

He was both shocked and happy at that. Though curious as well, as to how he wasn't being affected by his quirk.

"In fact." (M/N) continued. "Just last semester, he expelled an entire class of hopeful future heroes because he found their lack of potential...disturbing."

Jinx snorted as she tried to cover her mouth.

"Did you just quote Darth Vader but worded his line differently?!"

"Indeed."

(M/N) shook his head as the other three laughed.

"Also." He added. "Teachers here are allowed to teach in their own styles, so skipping orientation isn't as abnormal as one might think. Besides, if he expelled them. Then there isn't any point of them going to orientation."

"Man!" Jinx shook her head. "Now THAT is some bad luck."

(M/N) chuckled at that.

"You know." Shinso started speaking. "I was a little concern that you might be wary of me, but I'm glad that you're treating me like a normal person."

"Bad experiences when you were younger?"

Luke asked.

"You got it." Shinso nodded. "When people started finding out about my quirk, they would joke about it and make fun of me asked me not to control them. Some thinking I'm a budding villain or thinking I'm scheming behind their backs. People started avoiding me and some would slip death threats into my locker."

"They weren't pretty ones and this continued until I finally managed to get here."

"Just be lucky that's all you got." Luke grumbled. "Can't even walk down the streets without having people call the cops on ya for looking like a giant crocodile."

"Fucking annoying, is what it is."

(M/N) muttered to himself.

"Assholes think they're right. Even getting mad when I violently beat them up for defending Luke. Fuckers don't fucking care when I tell them he's 14, all they care for is publicity."

"Stupid fame seekers."

Jinx growled.

"Truer words have never been spoken."

Luke nodded.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU FREAKS!!"

A rather annoying, and egotistic voice unfortunately caught their attention. Causing them to turn to see...

Their classmates, Grodd, Nanaue, and Rich being harassed by a Pomeranian human hybrid with red eyes, foaming at the mouth, and explosions in his hands. Not even caring that he was in the cafeteria, or the fact that he was causing harm to his fellow students.

"What the fuck is happening now?"

(M/N) groaned as he got up, Luke, Shinso, and Jinx doing the same. Walking towards the loud motor mouth.

"FREAKS LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!!" The bitch screamed. "THIS IS A HERO SCHOOL!! NOT A DAMN FREAKSHOW!!"

"Chill out and screw off, dog." Rich said as she ate some meat. "We're just trying to eat here."

That set the mutant dog off as he exploded her tray and the others as well before advancing on them with his hands at the ready.

But before he could do anything.

*BAM!*

Luke grabbed him and slammed him into the wall.

"Hey, mate." Luke growled. "How about you back off from my friends?"

The rabid student snarled as he angrily glared at him. Explosions at the ready, he tried to blast him off.

*BOOM*

Only for it to have no effect as Luke was unharmed. Growling, he tried to create a bigger explosion, only for Luke to grab his left hand and squeeze it tight. Growling, Luke stared down at him, causing the male to flinch at his eyes and teeth.

'Good.' Luke thought to himself. 'He knows the rules.'

(And so do I! SAY GOODBYE!)

"Let go of me, you freak!" The rabid loser shouted as he tried to mask his terror.

"Leave my classmates alone if you know what's good for you."

Luke tightened his hold on the spikey blond left hand.

"Otherwise, you might need replacement surgery for this hand here."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

He shouted at Luke.

"An incompetent, bumbling buffoon?"

(M/N) rhetorically asked, getting laughs from his classmates at that.

"Why you!"

"No." Luke interrupted him. "I don't care and I, quite frankly, don't give a shit."

Lifting him up to his eye level, Luke glared at him.

"It doesn't matter if you're All Might, it doesn't give you the right to harass and hurt others just because they stand up to you or because they look different."

"YOU FREAKS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN STEPPING STONES TO MY GREATNESS!!"

He screamed.

*BANG!*

!?!?

"AHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?"

He yelled in pain as blood started leaking from his hand.

"You have tested my patience long enough."

(M/N) twirled his gun in his hand.

"How about you shut your mouth before you do something you will regret."

He coldly said to the screaming male who glared at him with anger and hate in his eyes.

"What?" (M/N) glared at him. "Gonna cry?"

"UNHAND MY CLASSMATE, YOU MONSTER!!"

A speeding blueberry shouted as he charged at Luke. Swinging his engine leg, he tried to kick Luke.

*GRAB!!*

!?!?

Only for (M/N) to quickly and effortlessly grab his leg and bring him crashing down to the ground in swift movements.

"Back off, fool." (M/N) coldly ordered him. "Don't get involved in things that don't concern you."

"You are attacking my classmate!" Blueberry shouted. "Of course, it concerns me! Not to mention, you carrying a gun and shooting him! That can get you expelled, and I will be speaking to the Principal about this!"

"Go ahead." (M/N) shrugged. "It's not going to do anything."

"Why you-!"

"Chill, Tenya Iida." Thawne suddenly appeared. "They only reacted in self defense of our classmate. Not our fault that Bakugou started harassing and threatening our fellow classmates."

'So.' Luke thought to himself as he glared at Bakugou. 'This asshole name is Bakugou.'

'...Why does that sound familiar?'

(M/N) frowned, ever since he stepped into this school. The flashes started getting stronger with how familiar this place seemed to him.

Weird.

And was it his imagination, or did Thawne seem to be showing some hostility beyond protecting his classmates?

'Wonder if it's like Doris dislike of being compared to Mt. Lady.'

The amnesiac teen thought to himself.

"But this doesn't solve anything, Thawne!"

Iida protested.

"And you attempting to attack us, does?"

(M/N) scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"Don't make me laugh." He said. "When it came down to it, you were willing to use violence over diplomacy."

"Wow." Jinx sarcastically said. "What great heroes you will be in the future."

Iida had the decency to blush at the condescending truth.

"Whatever."

Luke threw Bakugou to the ground.

*BAM!*

"OOF!!"

Bakugou shouted in pain as (M/N) literally stepped on him to get back to his table.

"Just keep your damn dog on a leash before I have to resort to more drastic measures." Luke growled.

Without giving another look, he went back to the table and sat down next to (M/N). But before he could proceed to eat his food, he felt a tap on his shoulders.

Looking back, he saw Grodd and Nanaue standing there.

"Thank you for helping us." Grodd said in gratitude. "That unruly, bratty child was unbecoming."

"He said mean things to us."

Nanaue said, upset.

"Don't let them get to you." (M/N) said. "It doesn't matter if you try to be passive, people will always find a reason to hate you. So, stand up and fight."

"Don't let them walk all over you as though they are kings." Luke added. "Rise up, and fight for your peace."

With that said, they ate their lunch in peace.

-Timeskip to class-

"Okay, my little gremlins!"

Present Mic shouted.

'Gremlins?'

The class thought to themselves.

"Normally this would be done either on the third day or after, but today we will be choosing our class Rep and vice Rep."

"And HOW." Floyd asked in curiosity. "Are we gonna do that?"

"Draw sticks?" Joker/Mark said as he pulled out a bunch of red sticks. "And whoever gets the red one wins!"

"They're all red, genius!" Snart sarcastically said.

"Really? I didn't noticed!"

Soon, everyone started arguing on how they were going to get a class rep and vice rep.

"Oy Vey..."

(M/N) sweatdropped.

*BANG!!*

Luke slammed his tail to the ground.

"Just vote for it."

Luke deadpanned.

"Easy as that."

With that said, he took a short nap while everyone started writing.

After a little while, Present Mic wakes Luke up as everyone has finished voting.

"Now that we have finished voting." Present Mic spoke up. "It's time to see who is our class rep and vice rep!"

'(M/N) will probably be either one of the two.'

Luke thought to himself.

Of course, he didn't know that while he was napping.

"If I find even one paper that has my name on it." (M/N) started. "I will not hesitate to kill you, leave your bodies to the buzzards, dogs, and cannibals, and then burying your remains in either a nuclear radiated area or in a certain forest for no one to find."

"..."

Well, after that offer (*Cough* Threat *Cough*), how could they refuse?

Students ripped their papers apart and got new ones and voted for someone else.

They weren't crazy to try to test their luck with him!

Present Mic sweatdropped.

'He really made them an offer they couldn't refuse.'

Though idly wondering why he didn't do or say anything about (M/N) threatening his classmates. Because he got the funny feeling, he would do it if need be.

...Yeah. Back to the present.

"Our Vice Rep is...Grodd!" He shouted as Grodd walked up beside him.

"And for our Class Rep..."

Here, Present Mic smirked.

"LUKE JAMES!!"

!?!?!

Luke:

(WTF!? *KA-BOOOOOOOOM!!)

"Oh, fuck you guys!!"

Luke screamed as the class started laughing.

(M/N) smirked, leaning his chair back with his hands behind his head.

'Things are shaping up to be quite interesting now.'

He didn't know how right he is.

Done!

Taking me a bit of time getting these crossover chaps done.

Well, you got to do what you got to do, to get some ideas going.

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 79 26
Godzilla is in the world of Frozen. Always has been. But when an old enemy Rises from the Ashes of Battle. Monster-Zero rises to power once again. Gh...
10.4K 264 17
A Muto, specifically a male one, was the lone survivor of the events of 2014, when humanity discovered that Kaiju exist. This Muto was shown what had...
6.2K 163 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...
8.4K 233 11
(Godzilla x Female Reader) "He's approaching. Fast. Something isn't right..." she looked on worriedly. Blue eyes glowing in the ocean showed rage as...