๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ โฝ แดถแต’สฐโฟโฟสธ แถœ...

By glossyprinxcess

๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ โ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐Ž๐๐„

๐“๐–๐Ž

35 3 50
By glossyprinxcess

CHAPTER TWO!

Isabella was walking towards the drive-in, Yvette and Regina following right behind her. The girls had woken up late since they day before when they arrived from the drive-in they were helping unbox stuff and put them where they would go.

"If they ain't there i'm going back home." Yvette grumbled as she rubbed her eye.

The drive-in came in sight and there was two girls standing near it, Stevie and Evie. Yvette groaned at the sight of both girls and held her head low. The sisters walked right up to the girls.

"Hey." Stevie smiled.

"Sorry we woke up late." Regina spoke as she squinted since the sun was extremely bright that day.

"Don't worry, we just got here a minute ago." Evie reassured the sisters.

"We wanna show y'all the main spots lots of people go to. Here is this one." Stevie explained then pointed behind her to the drive-in. "Then there's the DX."

"It's a gas station that Sodapop and my boyfriend, Steve, work at." Evie added.

Isabella stared at both girls. It made her think did these two just know when to finish each other's sentences and add more to it? They reminded her of Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. How they would finish each other's sentences, not only that, but their names sounded alike. Stevie and Evie. Then there was the name Sodapop. That was a name Isabella wouldn't have thought someone would name their child.

Stevie and Evie started to make their way to the DX Gas Station, the Vega girls following close behind them.

"Oh, and the Shepards own the alleyways, so don't be goin' in there." Evie spoke, glancing back at the sisters.

"Shepards?" Regina mumbled.

"Like Shepard dogs?" Isabella asked her eyes furrowed.

"Not really. Shepards are another greaser gang." Evie answered the girls.

Soon enough a small place started to appear from a distance, with a big sign saying DX on it. Evie ran over to the door and opened it happily, a big smile on her face. Stevie held the door open for the rest of the girls, receiving thank you's from them. Upon entering the gas station, a boy with blue eyes that looked like he could be a movie star was leaning against the counter with a register on it, a blonde girl also leaning on the other side of the counter. Both the boy and the girl were having a conversation about whatever.

The boy looked over at the group of girls smiled at them, mainly to Stevie. "Hey Stevie."

"Hi Soda." Stevie smiled over at him.

The blonde girl turned around and her smile fell off her face but then was put right back on. "Who are your new friends, Stevie?"

Stevie glared slightly at the girl. "Isabella, Regina and Yvette. They moved here from Cali."

"Cali? What part?" The boy, Soda asked.

"Beverly Hills." Regina replied as she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a coca.

"So y'all have money?" Another boy asked, he was standing next to Evie.

"Ye-"

"They middle class, don't worry 'bout 'em." Stevie interrupted Yvette, who only glared back at her. The other two Vega sisters giving her confused looks, just yesterday she told them they were socs. The blonde girl and both boys nodded.

"Well, im Sandy." The blonde girl introduced herself. "This is Sodapop, my boyfriend, and that's Steve, Evie's boyfriend."

Isabella nodded not really caring who's boyfriend was who's, she was just trying to get to know the town that she had to live in now. Regina walked over to Yvette giving her a silent look that said 'please pay for my coke'. Yvette sighed and pulled some coins out from her sweater's pocket and handed them to her. Regina took them and handed the coins over to Sodapop, who gave her a bright smile.

"They were the ones we was telling y'all about yesterday." Evie spoke from her spot on the counter.

Sandy nodded with a smile. "Y'all gonna introduce the gang to 'em?"

"Maybe. We wanna show them around first." Stevie shrugged at the question.

"We should get goin' then." Evie jumped off the counter and gave a quick kiss to Steve, the boy having a huge grin on his mouth.

The girls walked out the place, Evie holding the door open. "Let's show 'em the lot. Maybe we'll even find Johnny there."

Stevie nodded at the brunette girl's suggestion. "Johnny is one of the boys in our gang. Real quiet, so don't take offence if he don't answer you." Stevie informed her three friends, Isabella nodding and taking mental notes in her head about everything Evie and Stevie said.

So far what she had was that the greasers were the poor kids that lived on the south side of town, while the socs were the rich kids that lived on the west side of town, and they don't get along. To stay out the alleyways they belonged to the Shepard gang. Sodapop is Sandy's boyfriend, Steve is Evie's boyfriend, and both boys work at a gas station called the DX. And that a kid named Johnny was shy and to not take offence to him not responding to them.

"Wait till y'all meet the rest of the gang." Evie smiled over at the girls.

"How many people is in y'alls gang?" Yvette muttered as she kicked a rock.

"Many." Stevie answered.

The five girls arrived to this place. There was a boy laying down on the floor. Isabella and Regina looked at each other.

Stevie walked over to the boy. "Johnny." The girl shook him slightly then stepped back as the boy woke up and looked around. "Hey Johnnycakes." Stevie smiled at the boy.

"Stevie?" The boy looked up at the girl then looked behind her where Evie and the three other girls were at. Johnny had a confused look on his face as he got up from the ground with Stevie's help.

"Johnny, why ain't you at the Curtis house?" Evie asked, squinting her eyes slightly from the sun.

"I was 'bout to head over there." Johnny replied as he walked over to the girls, his hands in the pockets of his jean jacket. He looked up from the ground and stared at the three girls he's never seen before, mostly at Isabella.

Isabella smiled at him and waved, causing Stevie to smile at both of them and patted Johnny's back.

"This is Isabella. That's Regina and Yvette. They moved here yesterday." Stevie informed the slightly shorter boy.

Johnny nodded and looked back down to the floor. "Where y'all goin'?"

"The Curtis House." Evie said before Stevie even got a chance to say anything.

Johnny nodded at the answer he had gotten.

yeah so this is gonna be split into two parts🤗🤗🤗🤗

COMMENT AND VOTE PLS PLS PLS

HOPE U ENJOYED!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC