š“š‡š„ š‘š„š‚šŠš‹š„š’š’

By heavqnly

š•šˆšŽš‹š„š“ šƒš„š‹š‡š„šš‚šˆš€ - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's pa... More

š“š‡š„ š‘š„š‚šŠš‹š„š’š’
ā¦
šŸŽšŸ || šˆšš“š‘šˆš†š”š„
šŸŽšŸ || š„š‹š„š‚š“š‘šˆš‚
šŸŽšŸ‘ || š€š‚š‡š„ ā˜™
šŸŽšŸ’ || šˆšš„š•šˆš“š€šš‹š„
šŸŽšŸ“ || š…š€šŒšˆš‹šˆš€š‘
šŸŽšŸ” || š‹šˆš€ššˆš‹šˆš“š˜
šŸŽšŸ• || š‘š„š‹š„šš“š‹š„š’š’
šŸŽšŸ– || šŽš…š…šˆš‚šˆš€š‹
šŸŽšŸ— || š’š”š‘š‘š„š€š‹
šŸšŸŽ || š’š“š€š‘š„
šŸšŸ || š…š‹š”š’š“š„š‘š„šƒ
šŸšŸ || š„š‹š”šƒš„
šŸšŸ‘ || š‚š‡š€šŽš’
šŸšŸ’ || š’š–š„š€š‘
šŸšŸ“ || šˆššƒš„š’š‚š‘šˆšš€šš‹š„
šŸšŸ” || š“š„šš’šˆšŽš ā˜™
šŸšŸ• || šš‹š”š„
šŸšŸ– || š‚šŽšŒš…šŽš‘š“
šŸšŸ— || šš€šˆšš‹š„š’š’
šŸšŸŽ || š†š”š ā˜™
šŸšŸ || š‘š„š’šˆš‹šˆš„šš‚š„ ā˜™
šŸšŸ || šˆšš“šŽš—šˆš‚š€š“š„šƒ
šŸšŸ‘ || š€š‘š‘šŽš–
šŸšŸ’ || š„šš“šˆš‚šˆšš† ā˜™
šŸšŸ“ || šŒšˆš‘š€š‚š‹š„
šŸšŸ” || šˆš‹š‹šˆš‚šˆš“
šŸšŸ• || š„š“šˆšš”š„š“š“š„
šŸšŸ— || šš‹š”š’š‡šˆšš†
šŸ‘šŸŽ || š‡š€š”šš“
šŸ‘šŸ || š•šˆšŽš‹š„šš‚š„
šŸ‘šŸ || š‚š‘šˆšŒš’šŽš
šŸ‘šŸ‘ || š‘šˆš’šŠ
šŸ‘šŸ’ || š€šƒšŽš‘š
šŸ‘šŸ“ || š’š„š‘š„ššˆš“š˜
šŸ‘šŸ” || š„š’š’š„šš‚š„ ā˜™
šŸ‘šŸ• || šŒš€š‹š„š•šŽš‹š„šš“
šŸ‘šŸ– || š•šˆš’š‚š„š‘š€š‹ ā˜™
šŸ‘šŸ— || š‡š€š•š„š
šŸ’šŸŽ || š’š„š‚š‘š„š‚š˜
šŸ’šŸ || šƒš„š•šŽšˆšƒ

šŸšŸ– || šš”šˆš„š“ ā˜™

40.3K 618 555
By heavqnly

SLOW DOWN - CHASE ATLANTIC
"buried in the pillow, yeah you're so loud."

_______

_______

Rita had settled us into one of the many bedrooms upstairs, located just beside the master bedroom, roughly fifteen minutes ago. She made sure to provide us with towels, robes, and hot camomile tea, before she informed us that she'd be taking off soon.

In the time since, I had stripped from the rain soaked dress that I wore, and changed into one of the thick and expensive robes, with nothing else under. However, Dominic didn't do the same, and his shirt had become see-through as it plastered to his skin.

"Is this where you grew up?" I took a look around the room.

The furniture was brand new, carefully selected to compliment the warm color scheme that radiated both comfort and elegance. Plush sofas and armchairs were upholstered in soft, cream colored fabrics, while throw pillows in shades of burnt orange and terracotta provided accents of vibrancy. Full bookshelves were placed strategically around the room, making it seem fuller than it really was.

The bed was large; it's frame a deep oak colour and carefully carved, with a quilted pattern of bedding that paid homage to traditional Italian craftsmanship.

Despite the room's luxurious furnishings and inviting color scheme, there was still a sense of emptiness, as if it were patiently waiting for the personal touches.

"I moved here when I was ten, but this was my bedroom," Dominic said dryly, pulling me out of thought.

"Really?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"There's nearly nothing of mine left though. Celeste had nearly the whole house redone after I moved out. The only things left of mine are a few books and frames."

My eyes sparked at the mention of books. They were his?

I walked over to where he stood, leaning his shoulder against one of the three tall bookshelves. They were all filled from bottom to top, untouched and coated with dust.

"That's a lot of books."

He nodded carefully. "I liked to read."

"You don't anymore?"

"I don't have the time for it. I have other responsibilities."

"Not right now, you don't." A small smile played on my lips while I scanned the full bookshelf of classic literature beside us. He had close to everything; Shakespeare, Brontë, Orwell, Dickens, you name it.

Nerd.

"Wuthering Heights." I plucked the book randomly from off of the shelf, particles of dust floating in the air as I pressed it harshly against Dominic's chest. "Read."

He didn't bother to take the book from out of my hands, just let me hold the book steadily against him.

His eyes narrowed down to me. "I'm not reading."

"Why not? You have no responsibilities, and nothing better to do."

It was then that I realized just how close we were.

His gaze traveled down my body, and with every prolonged second that his eyes were on me, my heart fluttered. He was practically burning holes through my robe.

With a hesitant but longing look, he slowly closed the gap between us. His fingers gently brushed a strand of hair away from my face, his touch sending shivers down my spine. "I have a different responsibility right now." His warm breath danced across my lips, teasing me with its nearness.

He carefully took the book from off of his chest, and out of my touch, placing it carelessly back onto the shelf. "I owe you."

My breath hitched when he closed the rest of the distance between us, kissing me softly and slowly. I stood as tall as I could, sliding my hands into his thick hair, pulling him down and closer to me.

"Do you have.." I was about to ask if he had a condom on him, but he was too quick to respond before I could finish. "Yes."

The leisure and savouring moment had quickly fastened it's pace as the both of us became greedy and impatient. Our mouths moved hungrily against each other. Deprived. Desperate. Devouring.

I was already gasping for air, suffocating against Dominic, dying to breathe. His hands skidded down my back, tugging on the loose knot that tied the robe together.

Pulling away slowly, I asked, "Is the door locked?" Panting heavily against his neck before I allowed him to undress me.

"It doesn't lock."

I swallowed so hard that I was convinced my tongue went down my throat, because I was unable to respond too.

What kind of million dollar mansion has a door that doesn't lock?

My eyes grew heavy with exhilaration and slight fear, fluttering with slow blinks. "We have to be quiet then," I muttered, my teeth biting down on my bottom lip.

"Baby, we both know I don't do quiet."

Then his lips came back crashing onto mine, and my whole body sucked in. It wasn't exactly unknown that Dominic did anything but quiet. I should've said no; right then, right there. I should've pushed him off. We should've stopped. But that's not what we did.

My fingers quickly found the buttons of his shirt, struggling to undo each one before pushing the damp fabric from off of his body.

Jesus Christ, he was unreal. I didn't even understand how his body could be so well proportioned.

Dominic looked down to me, silently asking for permission to remove the one item of clothing off of me, and I gave it to him. He carefully brushed off the robe from my shoulders, and it pooled around by my ankles with a soft drop.

I couldn't believe we were doing this, in his parents house, with them sleeping just next door. We had gone absolutely delirious, but still, neither of us dared to stop.

My legs hit the foot of the bed, forcing me to sit down. My hands travelled down from his bare chest, dragging against his hard abs, before finding the zipper to his pants. I could already feel his erection through all of the fabric, and even more when I freed him.

His dick sprung out, and my heart stopped at how big he was. He was bulging in size, hot, warm, and heavy. Last week, I didn't get to see it. Everything was moving so fast that I didn't have the time to look, but now?

How the fuck did that fit inside of me?

"I can't take that." I stumbled over my words, trying my best to keep my tone above a whisper. "You already have," he reminded me while ripping the condom wrapper open, and adjusting it around himself. "Twice."

Shit.

He pushed me down, back flat against the bed, then inched me up the bed. His warm hand closed over my mouth, applying enough pressure to muffle any noises that might come out of me.

"Tap if you want me to stop." He placed his other hand by my head to hold himself up. "And stay quiet," he reminded me, his tip nudging my slick and wet centre. I whimpered, body pulsing with gallons of adrenaline.

All it took was for someone to press their ear against the door to know exactly what we were doing— to open it and see it, explicitly.

I gasped, hard and loud, when Dominic was suddenly inside of me, filling me from edge to edge. I clenched around his rock hard length, trying my best to contain a cry. My hands gripped his shoulder so tightly, nails digging into his skin.

He showed absolutely no clemency as he ruthlessly hammered into me, his rhythm feeling faster than ever. "Oh, fuck." I managed to moan against his hand when he picked up his pace, causing my back to arch off of the bed.

"Shhh," he hushed, pressing his hand harder against my mouth. "You wouldn't want my father to know how well you take me."

My eyes, glossy with pleasured tears, immediately pinned to the door at the mention of the possibility of getting caught. I gulped, turning my head and pressing my cheek to the bed to get a better look at the door, but I was stopped when Dominic snapped me back into place.

"Take your eyes off of me again, and this is done," he warned quietly, but his voice was demanding. "Clear?"

My head was thrown back as Dominic adjusted himself, lifting my hips slightly to angle his cock deeper in me. I squeezed around him, bucking my hips for more, and a low grunt emerged from his mouth.

Then there was a knock at the door, and my whole body froze, a wave of paralyzing fear washing over me. My heart seemed to skip a beat, and my breath caught in my throat, leaving me gasping for air. It felt as if time itself had come to a standstill, and the world around me had blurred into insignificance.

Don't look at the door.

"Dominic? Violet?" The elderly voice belonged to Rita. "Is there anything else you two need before I leave?"

She could walk in.

She could walk in,

She could walk in.

Every muscle in my body tensed, and my senses heightened to an almost painful degree. "Answer her," Dominic commanded.

Goosebumps trailed their way down my body as I tried to gather my composure. "We're all good in here!" I raised my voice so that she could hear me through the door, but it came out weaker than expected.

"What was that, dear?"

For fuck's sake.

"We're all— ah, good!" My pitch quivered when the man decided it would be a good idea to continue to thrust harshly back into me. The bed made ruffling noises as we fucked harder and faster.

We could be seconds away from being caught. Anything and everything could happen all at once if one of us fucked up.

Don't look at the door.

Rita never answered, and we eventually were able to make out her footsteps walking down the stairs and the front door open.

I cried out, loud and shamelessly when Dominic shifted again and somehow finding a way to bury himself even deeper than before. It was a loud enough sound for the it to linger in the air; loud enough to travel through a wall.

"You're being too loud." He groaned, abruptly stopping, and pulling out. I attempted to protest when he took his hand off of my mouth, but they quickly replaced themselves and gripped both sides of my hips tightly, flipping me over to my stomach.

He pushed the back of my head down into the mattress so that my face was buried into it, unable to see a thing, but able to breathe. Dominic pulled me closer, forcing me to sit on my knees, face down, ass high in the air. His fingers dug so deep into my skin while he repositioned himself.

He was so strong that he was able to just toss me around into different positions, while I did nothing but give into him. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't let anyone command me, but I guess these were no normal circumstances, and this was Dominic.

A muffled cry pressed into the bed when he mercilessly slammed back into me, not sparing a second. In that process, he had grabbed both of my wrists roughly, holding them together as he fucked me from behind.

A pattern of dirty and low moans came out inaudible, until I hit my climax, and Dominic and I came at once. Heat, sweat, and nerves vibrated throughout our bodies, and it was safe to say that I was beyond exhausted.

Dominic flipped me back over, somehow, still staying in me. I brushed his rain and sweat soaked hair from off of his forehead, our noses brushing while we processed what just happened.

"You're still.." I breathed, "inside of me."

"You feel good," he said against my lips.

"If you don't pull out, the condom is going to break, and Celeste is going to be granted with a grandchild." I continued to speak, out of breath. "And Antonio might find out about the things that we do," I added sarcastically.

"He might."

"And I will be very mad at you."

He laughed, the corners of his mouth shamelessly curving while he slid out. It was a genuine laugh, and a genuine smile; something that was very rare coming from him.

I sighed with relief.

"We wouldn't want that."

_______

also, don't forget to follow me for updates on my msg board! if you're asking when i'm updating, i'll most likely only reply on there or you can privately message me :)

words (2100)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 655 25
šˆ š”šžš„š š­š”šž š š®š§ š­šØ š”š¢š¬ š”šžššš. "š–š”š² ššØ š²šØš® š”ššš­šž š¦šž?" šƒš¢šžš šØ ššš¬š¤šžš š°š”š¢š„šž š„šØšØš¤š¢š§š  ššžšžš© š¢š§š­šØ...
16.8K 606 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...
2.1M 43.2K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
218K 3.9K 31
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...