unspoken

بواسطة starrrrrrrgirlllll

TW: MENTIONS OF EATING (I don't want to say eds bc Idk if what I said what did into that if you get what I me... المزيد

Reflection
Dinner.
addiction.
Unnoticed.
television 2
dad.

tv

43 2 4
بواسطة starrrrrrrgirlllll

Television has always been there for me,
When im crying,
Its there.
Television brings me comfort because I leave reality to see a different one where maybe, just maybe, in which I could finally be normal and look normal and feel normal.
I'm scared I don't have a personality and I'm just plain and weird, so I base mine off of characters, that I relate to because they're weird too.
Nobody will ever understand how I feel about it, not even me.
Television brought me comfort.
Television brought me a reality different from my own, where I could escape from my reality; being alone.
Television helps me understand what its like to be normal.
I should be normal, right?

Authors note: please don't judge, I've been wanting to do this for ages and I'm kinda scared. Also I know the endings cringe but this is just how I feel. Please give me constructive criticism on this I wanna get better.
Edit: if you want me to post another poem lmk I have a few lined up ready

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

771 77 8
if you are reading this welcome inside my mind, what a place for you to hide and for me to confide.
1.6K 121 41
A book about the love I have for you darling. I love you no matter what. Remember that.
3.4K 122 13
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
5K 106 107
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...