๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐‚๐€ || ๐‘๐„๐†๐”๐‹๐”๏ฟฝ...

By strbrsweet

"You're the last person I expected to save me from my disastrous date.", she placed her gloved hand on his, l... More

๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™”๐™‡๐™„๐™Ž๐™
๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
I - gunmetal grey
II - prefect
III - retriever
IV - slugs
V - the transfer
VI - elite
VII - legilimens
VIII - first not date
IX - memories, letters, duels
X - slytherins for the win
XI - you kiss by th' book
XII - a little party never hurt nobody
XIII - truce
XIV - candy necklace
XV - butterbeer
XVI - black is the new red
XVII - 30 years
XVIII - a Rosier to be
XIX - one of us
XX - starry night
XXI - T.M.R.
XXII - a way to desires
XXIII - 1.2.3.
XXIV - Seรฒmar ร€lainn
XXV - brother dearest

A/N (Important plot info)

1K 12 0
By strbrsweet

Hi everyone! First of all, I wanted to thank you for reading this story. I've put so much thought and love into it so even if it's still ongoing, don't worry, I've thought through the whole plot so I will update it regularly and complete it.

I wanted to add that while I tried to keep the characters and settings as canon-compliant as possible, I made Sirius and the marauders only one year older than Regulus and Danica to fit the plot of the story.

Honestly, I didn't want to sound cliche and apologise for any mistakes because English isn't my first language, but that is simply the case. This is also the first fanfic I wrote, so sorry if it's not perfect.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it because boy oh boy, this story will take you on a wild ride.

Love,
strbrsweet. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 51.6K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...
13.2K 375 35
A story of Regulus and Danica FINALLY realizing their true feelings for one another. Regulus and Danica are best friends. Nothing can pull them apar...
3.4M 109K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
166K 4.9K 55
It's a dangerous game, this falling in love business. It's even more dangerous when Regulus Black falls in love with Delilah Evans. From strangers t...