Tyrant Daddy's Group Pet Litt...

By Diabolus_Princeps

暴君爹爹的團寵小公主 Author: White peach sweet porridge ( 白桃甜粥 ) (same author as tyrant father's pampered daughter) Tot... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350

Chapter 121-130

351 1 0
By Diabolus_Princeps

Chapter 121: Brother Afei said that he could only kiss him in the future

Chapter

Concubine Hui gave Xia Baoer a small silver-red cotton jacket.

On his head, he also wore a cute tiger head hat.

It will also make the little man's face pink and cute.

Xia Baoer was held in her arms by Gong Yufei, entered the soft sedan car, and was carried by the palace people to the gate of the imperial city to change the carriage.

In the palanquin, Xia Baoer's little hands are not honest.

She tugged at the plume on Gong Yufei's dai.

"Brother Afei~" Xia Baoer fluttered her long eyelashes, and her tone was soft: "Can I give you a sweet kiss?"

Gong Yufei raised his eyebrows and looked sideways.

Xia Baoer covered her mouth with her small hand and whispered to him: "But you can't tell your father!"

After speaking, her delicate lips were already attached to Gong Yufei's side face.

Xia Baoer's eyes were excited, like a handful of stars.

"Thank you Brother Afei for sending Bao'er!"

Gong Yufei frowned, and his thin eyes were slightly solemn.

"Bao'er, you are always like this, secretly carrying Your Majesty on your back and kissing others?"

Woo hoo, what's going on.

Brother Afei's tone became a little fierce.

Xia Baoer's small hands squeezed together: "No, Bao'er is very well-behaved!"

Gong Yufei sighed.

Before he could speak, Xia Baoer said: "If you encounter something very happy, Bao'er will quietly kiss him, and daddy can't find it!"

Gong Yufei's face sank.

He lowered his eyelashes and said lukewarmly: "Bao'er can't be like this, it will make people misunderstand."

Xia Baoer tilted her little head: "What is the misunderstanding?"

"As today, only men and women who love each other can kiss each other."

Xia Baoer frowned in confusion: "Thank you dear, can't you too?"

"Nope."

"Then Bao'er can't kiss Brother Afei?"

Gong Yufei paused.

He leaned against Che Bi, pursed his thin lips, and said, "Don't count me, I'm your brother."

"Then, can Bao'er also kiss the prince's brother?"

Gong Yufei's fingertips hooked his clothes: "It was possible before, but in the future, they will each take wives, and they will not be able to."

Xia Baoer listened in a fog.

Finally, he covered his little head and shrunk into Gong Yufei's arms.

"It's complicated!"

Gong Yufei lowered his eyes, looking at the little man in his arms with a confused face.

Xia Baoer, who is lined with a tiger head, is even more cute and exquisite.

He tucked up a smile on his lips and hugged her tighter with a big gun.

At this time, inside Chengfu.

Because of the heavy snowfall, Mrs. Cheng specially opened a warm pavilion to hold a birthday banquet for Cheng Mengyin.

This time, Cheng Mengyin invited a total of seven good young ladies.

Among them, there is Gu Xueyu.

The ground dragon in the warm pavilion is burning, and the warmth is melting.

Cheng Mengyin sat in the middle and was surrounded by everyone.

She glanced at the girls next to her, and smiled kindly.

Then their gazes fell on Gu Xueyu, who had just come in.

Gu Xueyu came in the snow, even though he was wearing an umbrella, his shoes and clothes on his shoulders were soaked.

Although embarrassed, it does not hide her beautiful and delicate figure.

Cheng Mengyin raised her voice and called: "Sister Gu, why did you come so late, the sisters have been waiting for you for a while."

Gu Xueyu's face was not rushed, only a trace of caution and unease.

She said, "It's hard to snow, I'm really sorry I'm late."

She took out a box from her sleeve: "Miss He Cheng's birthday."

Gu Xueyu knows how to count etiquette, although she has a bad relationship with Cheng Mengyin, since she came to visit the house, she can't go empty-handed.

Cheng Mengyin raised her eyebrows and looked, "What is it?"

The maid stepped forward holding the box, and before she could open it, the lady beside Cheng Mengyin covered her mouth and nose.

She frowned in disgust: "What's going on, a smell, it really stinks!"

Chapter 122: Don't Be Alone!

Chapter

Gu Xueyu pursed her lips: "It's the Seven Star Grass, which can treat trauma."

"What kind of broken grass, also take it as a birthday gift to others, do you have a tutor?"

"That's it, Gu Xueyu, you are also too poor and sour, just pull out the weeds on the side of the road, just bother to bring it?"

"Do you know what we gave, gold jewelry, jade hairpins, look at you, on the table?"

"Sister Cheng, she kindly invited you to come, you just give such a thing, bah!"

Everyone taunted Gu Xueyu, and her face gradually became a little embarrassed.

Cheng Mengyin listened to everyone say her with a smile, as if she was very useful.

In the end, everyone said almost the same, and she waved her hand to stop.

"Okay, you guys don't say a few words, we have to be considerate of Sister Gu's family lineage, how can we dislike her?"

Gu Xueyu lowered her eyelashes: "Since everyone doesn't like me, Miss Cheng returned my mother's hairpin to me, and I went back."

Cheng Mengyin laughed: "What are you in a hurry?" I haven't eaten yet."

She stood up and walked to Gu Xueyu's side.

Cheng Mengyin bent down slightly, and her red lips outlined a malicious smile.

"Sister Gu, don't be careful, my group of sisters are the most quick to talk, and people are not bad.

You'll know after a while with them. But your hairpin, I have to say sorry to you first, they came to make a fuss,

and accidentally dropped the hairpin into the water."

Cheng Mengyin pointed to the pond outside the door.

Gu Xueyu was shocked and looked back.

The door of the warm pavilion was half open, and it was snowing heavily outside, and the weather was freezing cold.

There is already a layer of crushed ice floating on the surface of the pond.

Gu Xueyu bit her lip: "Miss Cheng, can you send Jiading to help me salvage it?"

Cheng Mengyin pretended to be apologetic: "It's really not a coincidence, the slaves in the family all went to help my mother do things, or else, you go to fish it yourself?"

There were people on the side.

"That's it, don't you care much about your mother's relics, the pool is shallow, and it can't drown you."

"You won't be afraid of the cold, it seems that you don't care about your mother's things at all."

They laughed loudly, and Gu Xueyu only felt that these people had trampled her face on the soles of her feet countless times.

Gu Xueyu bit her lip and turned pale.

Her fists, clenched in her sleeves.

Every time she didn't want to be an enemy of people, thinking about what her mother taught to be kind to people.

But why, these people always like to bully her?

She repeatedly tolerated, in exchange for half understanding?

Gu Xueyu's silence made Cheng Mengyin even more intense.

She said, "Look, Princess Mifu didn't come today, maybe she didn't consider you a friend."

But if you think about it, you can understand that Princess Mifu is a collection of thousands of favors, and she is just a temporary charity and compassion for you, do

you really think that the princess who is high up can be good friends with bedbugs like you from Miaojiang?"

Cheng Mengyin slapped her head: "Wishful thinking!"

Gu Xueyu couldn't bear it, and her eyes were cold and terrifying.

Her slender fingertips curled slightly.

Outside the door, there was the sound of something crawling.

Even the wind is a little stronger.

Gu Xueyu didn't want to care about anything at this moment.

It was this group of people who provoked her first!

Xia Baoer is her friend who cares the most, and she does not allow others to tarnish their friendship!

At this moment, a soft and sticky voice came from the door: "Sister Xueyu, Bao'er is late~"

Everyone was stunned and looked out.

A delicate and cute little man walked in.

Followed by the icy jade-like Gong Yufei.

Chapter 123: Bao'er decided that she wanted to have fun with this group of people

Chapter

Her arrival surprised Cheng Mengyin and others.

Because half of the hour they agreed upon has passed.

I originally thought that Xia Baoer must not come.

But unexpectedly, she not only came, but also brought the small national teacher over.

The sadness and anger condensed by the humiliation in Gu Xueyu's eyes disappeared when she saw Xia Baoer.

She shouted in a low voice, "Bao'er."

Xia Baoer walked over with her calves and took Gu Xueyu's hand.

"Sister Xuefea, I'm late, the snow is too big today, I asked Brother Afei to send me."

Everyone looked at it, silent, and was surprised in their hearts.

In the eyes of the people, the position of national teacher symbolizes the supreme divine right.

Ordinary people are easily inaccessible, even the emperor cannot be so close to the national master.

However, Princess Mifu spoke in this tone, as if the little national master was her own brother.

Xia Baoer raised her long eyelashes and looked at Cheng Mengyin: "Miss Cheng family, Bao'er brought you a congratulatory gift."

However, when I left, I was in a hurry, and I only folded the most beautiful plum blossom in the palace."

She turned her small body and pulled out a plum blossom branch from Gong Yufei's sleeve.

As soon as the little hand was thrown, the plum blossom branch landed on the table.

The petals of the flowers carry water droplets made of clear snow, and the fragrance is overflowing.

Everyone looked at each other.

Did Gu Xueyu and Princess Mifu discuss it!

One to send weeds, one to send plum blossoms on the side of the road, not a single thing of gold and value!

Cheng Mengyin's face was extremely embarrassed.

But Xia Baoer is not Gu Xueyu, and she can't tolerate them being ridiculed and presumptuous.

She smiled reluctantly: "This plum blossom picked by the princess is so beautiful, I will let the maid bottle it in a while."

Xia Baoer just pursed her pink little mouth and looked at her inexplicably.

The little man turned his head sideways and quietly asked Gu Xueyu: "Sister Xueyu, did your mother's hairpin come back?"

Gu Xueyu shook her head gently.

Xia Baoer lowered her butterfly-like eyelashes.

I don't know what I'm thinking.

In her heart, Cheng Mengyin also remembered hating Xia Baoer.

Dare to give her face so much, even if it is a princess?

Cheng Mengyin thought that today was her game, embarrassing Xia Baoer and Gu Xueyu.

The two Daoist priests invited are still sitting in the side hall!

Today, even if Xia Baoer inserts wings, it will be difficult to fly.

But the most urgent task at the moment is to take away the small national division.

Cheng Mengyin's vicious afterglow swept across the faces of Xia Baoer and Gu Xueyu.

She gave the maid standing in the corner a look.

The maid stepped forward and said respectfully: "Master Xiaoguo, there are many female dependents here, in order to avoid suspicion, the slave invites you to the front yard, and then tell the master that the master will entertain you,

okay?"

Gong Yufei was silent, and his eyes were as deep as he looked at Xia Baoer.

Xia Baoer had already obediently sat on the chair next to Gu Xueyu.

She picked up the chopsticks in her small hand and clipped a lotus root slice to herself.

It doesn't look inhibited at all.

Xia Baoer turned around, waved her little hand, and her smart eyes were full of childish and well-behaved.

"Brother Afei, you go to the front and wait for me!"

Gong Yufei's thin lips pursed slightly, and he paused for a step before turning around and following the maid to leave the door.

Xia Baoer bit the lotus root, and her smiling eyes curved into a crescent moon.

Brother Afei is gone, she can have a good time!

Xia Baoer put down her chopsticks and touched the side of her lips with a handkerchief.

She raised Shui Lingling's big eyes and asked softly, "Where is the hairpin of Sister Xueyu?" Isn't it time to give it back to her?"

When Xia Baoer said this, she looked directly at Cheng Mengyin.

Chapter 124: It's You Who Can't See Beads

Chapter

Cheng Mengyin's face paled.

Immediately, she spoke with regret.

"Princess, we are to blame for this, when Sister Gu was not here, we looked back and forth with the hairpin, who knew that the two friends were laughing and laughing,

and actually dropped this hairpin into the pool outside."

After speaking, she pointed to the pool with crushed ice floating at the door.

Xia Baoer glanced at it and muttered, "Then why don't you ask someone to salvage it?"

Cheng Mengyin knew that she would ask that.

"Today, on my birthday, my clan relatives have come, my mother is entertaining in the courtyard, and the servants in the family have all been called to help."

The implication is that no one is helping.

Xia Baoer scratched the tip of her pink nose and pointed to the handmaids of these people present: "Can't they?"

One of the girls spoke: "How can this work, this is Cheng Mansion, our maid jumped in and came up wet, and said it, making people laugh."

Xia Baoer puffed out her pink cheeks: "This is afraid of jokes, so how can you not be afraid of people laughing when you grab the hairpin of Sister Xueyu."

Everyone looked at each other.

They were all blocked by Xia Baoer's words.

Why is this five-year-old little man so sharp!

Cheng Mengyin was thinking about today's plan, and she didn't want to give Xia Baoer and Gu Xueyu good fruits to eat.

So she said very boldly: "Even if we shouldn't accidentally drop her hairpin into the pool, but Gu Xueyu, we shouldn't send me a box of weeds, I kindly invited her, but she gave me such a thing,

I want to return the hairpin to her!"

The box containing the seven-star grass sent out by Gu Xueyu was handed to Xia Baoer by other ladies.

Xia Baoer opened it with her small hand and picked up a few green blades of grass to look at.

Her bright eyes were full of surprise, and she asked Gu Xueyu: "Sister Xueyu, where did you come from?"

Gu Xueyu seemed to be hurt by their words, and she couldn't raise her interest.

She said silently, "I picked it from Nanshan last night."

"You're lying!" A lady shouted: "It snowed heavily a few days ago, and last night there was a strong wind, and Nanshan was already in a dangerous terrain and it was difficult to walk an inch, and you still said that you went up to pick grass?"

"It's just, I see, this is clearly the weeds randomly dragged by the side of the road!"

Xia Baoer's eyes were sharp, and she directly saw that the outside of Gu Xueyu's palm hidden in her sleeve had obvious scratches.

She closed the box containing the seven-star grass and carried it into her small fanny bag.

"Forget it, Sister Xueyu, these guys don't recognize the goods, they don't know what a rare herb it is to sell a hundred taels of silver for a plant, since they don't want it, Bao'er will accept it!"

Uncle Divine Doctor said that the Seven Star Grass likes to grow on steep cliffs.

Especially in cold weather, it is easiest to grow in the wind.

It is also because of this that the medicine men who go to pick will accidentally lose their footing and fall off the cliff and die directly.

This also caused that the seven-star grass was not good and the price was expensive.

Cheng Mengyin and the others were stunned.

"Princess, aren't you too open-minded? Where is this precious medicine, even if you grew up in the palace, you can't just open your mouth and come here!"

Xia Baoer held her little face and shook her little feet: "If you don't believe it, you can call the government doctor to see it, and you will know if I have told a lie!"

Each family will have its own langzhong to raise in the house.

In order to avoid any sudden illness in the family.

In order to refute that Xia Baoer said a lie, Cheng Mengyin immediately asked the maid to pass on the doctor.

Not long after, a man over fifty was called over.

He was going to borrow the box to check it out.

Xia Baoer suddenly pressed the box and asked Cheng Mengyin with a smile: "Miss Cheng family, if Bao'er is not wrong, what should you do?"

Chapter 125: The Taoist priest set up a demon hunting array and wanted to bully Bao'er

Chapter

Cheng Mengyin didn't expect that Xia Baoer was still waiting for her here.

For a while, she actually felt that this Princess Mifu was a person with a sinister mind!

She deliberately waited until Lang Zhong came before asking.

Isn't it afraid that Cheng Mengyin will arrange a maid and collude with Langzhong on the road?

Xia Baoer, this cunning and despicable fellow!

Looking at her beautiful pink face, it was full of jokes.

Cheng Mengyin gritted her teeth: "If I'm wrong, I'll jump off the pond and personally pick up Gu Xueyu's hairpin!"

Xia Baoer clapped her little hands and said happily: "Good!" Just do as you say."

Cheng Mengyin gritted her teeth and hated it.

Xia Baoer don't think about being proud for too long.

Regardless of whether Lang Zhong confirmed that this was a precious herb.

She has to make Xia Baoer pay!

Cheng Mengyin looked at the maid and made a look.

The maid quietly walked to the side hall and informed the two Daoist priests who were waiting for orders.

Xia Baoer handed the box to Lang Zhong.

Lang Zhong opened it, and after just looking at it twice, he was extremely convinced.

"Miss, this is the Seven Star Grass, you can't be wrong!"

Lang Zhong said with some excitement: "A few days ago, Old Mrs. Cheng fell a little, with this, it will be fine in less than three days!"

Before the old man sent someone to buy it, but the seven-star grass in the city is gone, where did the young lady get it, the old lady's leg was saved!"

Cheng Mengyin was a little surprised.

Half a month ago, her grandmother slipped on a snowy position.

I broke my leg bone, and I found a famous doctor to see it, and they all said that they lacked medicinal herbs.

She never knew that what was missing was the Seven Star Grass.

Cheng Mengyin looked at Gu Xueyu and wrinkled her eyebrows slightly.

Could it be that Gu Xueyu specially sent this thing to her because she heard about her grandmother?

No!

How could a person as despicable as Gu Xueyu be so kind and considerate.

Xia Baoer's small hand stretched out, and Lang Zhong was still holding the box happily, and she took it.

Lang Zhong: "This?"

Xia Baoer snorted and smiled: "Fang Cai, your young lady said, this is a weed on the side of the road, she doesn't need it."

Since she can't see it, I'll take it!"

Cheng Mengyin's face turned blue and white.

The ladies who were busy and lively on the side did not dare to speak anymore.

Who would have thought that this grass could just cure Old Lady Cheng's broken leg?!

Xia Baoer Nunu mouthed: "Sister Cheng family, you should fulfill your promise, go and scoop up Sister Xueyu's hairpin."

Cheng Mengyin bit her lip: "Princess, what should I do so that you are willing to return this herb to me?"

Xia Baoer held the box: "Then it depends on your sincerity!"

At this time, Cheng Mengyin's maid walked out from the side hall.

The master and servant exchanged a look.

Cheng Mengyin secretly hooked her lips.

The Taoist priest was already by the pool, setting up a demon hunting array.

No matter what Xia Baoer is, she can show her original form today!

Cheng Mengyin pointed to the lady beside her: "You, jump into the pool to catch the hairpin!"

The lady who was named was stunned, and exclaimed in surprise: "How can this work, sister Cheng, how can you let me go."

Cheng Mengyin threatened fiercely: "If you don't go, don't blame me for not taking you to play in the future."

Lady Xiu was no longer willing, and finally got up and walked out the door.

If she was isolated by Cheng Mengyin, she would be bullied by them like Gu Xueyu.

Cheng Mengyin saw her go out and turned her head to invite Xia Baoer.

"Princess, shall we go take a look?"

Xia Baoer nodded and jumped off the stool.

The little hand pulled Gu Xueyu's fingers and walked out.

She didn't see that Cheng Mengyin showed a sinister and vicious look behind her.

Chapter 126: Bao'er is angry

Chapter

The other side.

Cheng Mengyin's maid led Gong Yufei to sit in the main hall.

"Please wait here for a moment, and the slave will inform the master to come over."

Gong Yufei's eyebrows lightly said that there was no need.

"I'll just sit here for a while."

The maid thought that the little national master could not be easily seen on weekdays, of course, he had to quickly inform the master.

She turned away hurriedly.

Not long after, Old Master Cheng hurriedly followed her to the main hall.

"Master Xiaoguo, I don't know if you are coming, and you will miss the next step!"

Old Master Cheng's voice stopped abruptly.

Because, the main hall was empty!

He turned his head and asked the maid, "What about the little national master?!"

"Fang Cai is still here, strange, where did he go."

Cheng Bin said angrily, "Don't hurry up and arrange for someone to find it!" Don't let him go back to Yin'er."

Otherwise, how can their plan for Xia Baoer be carried out.

......

Lady Xiu stood by the cold pool, shivering.

The snow will not stop, and the crushed ice visible to the naked eye will float on the surface of the water.

If you jump, won't half your life be frozen.

The pool is not deep, but it is cold!

Gu Xueyu held an umbrella for Xia Baoer, and the two stood at the door, as if they did not intend to approach.

Cheng Mengyin was anxious.

If Xia Baoer didn't come over, how would the demon catching formation still take effect?

She hurriedly urged Lady Xiu: "You hurry up!"

Lady Xiu was about to cry: "Sister Cheng, I'm scared, it's too cold."

Cheng Mengyin was too lazy to talk nonsense with her, and stretched out her hand to push.

"Poof" sounded.

Poor lady Xiu was pushed into the pool.

The biting cold hit almost instantaneously.

The lady trembled so badly that her lips turned white all of a sudden.

Even on his hair and shoulders, there was goose feathers falling from the snow.

When the rest of the girls saw it, they couldn't help but be terrified.

Cheng Mengyin mercilessly urged: "Hurry up and find it!" Where you dropped it just now, pick it up wherever you go."

Tears slipped down the corners of her eyes, and soon her face was frozen unconscious.

That hairpin was obviously thrown directly into the water by Cheng Mengyin.

Who knows where it fell.

There is also a shallow layer of silt at the bottom of the pool, which is very difficult to walk.

Not long after, the lady show did not find the hairpin.

But shivering with cold, she begged for mercy and went to the edge of the pool, wanting to go up.

Cheng Mengyin scolded angrily: "You are looking for death, you don't hurry up to find it, who allows you to come up!"

Saying that, she kicked on the shoulder of Lady Xiu.

Xia Baoer stood under the umbrella, and her heart was full of anger when she saw it.

She remembered that the poor Ninth Princess before was also thrown into the pool by the Second Prince like this.

Why can some people's hearts be worse than leprechauns?

Her small hand slowly clenched.

The watery eyes were full of hatred for mortal selfishness.

The powerful and thick spiritual power rose up from the ground.

In the courtyard, inexplicably there was a strong wind.

Rolling flying snow, like a blade, cut on the faces of the ladies.

Xia Baoer walked towards Cheng Mengyin step by step.

Gu Xueyu hurriedly held up her umbrella and chased over: "Bao'er, what's wrong?"

Xia Baoer did not answer her.

It's just that in the eyes, the lines like water waves spread out layer after layer.

It gets more and more intense.

The rolled up wind and snow blades all seemed to have long eyes, directly avoiding Xia Baoer and Gu Xueyu.

Cheng Mengyin was suddenly blown by the wind, and she couldn't open her eyes.

At this moment, she barely saw that Xia Baoer came behind her.

And Xia Baoer only needs to take one step further and walk in front of her.

You will step into the demon hunting array!

Cheng Mengyin was overjoyed and suddenly grabbed Xia Baoer's small wrist.

Dragging her, the two pulled to the edge of the pool together.

Chapter 127: What a pig demon, this is our daughter!

Chapter

When Xia Baoer's little shoes stepped into the hidden formation.

She seemed to see a flash of golden light in front of her.

Immediately afterwards, a few crisp bells rang from nowhere not far away.

A strong force pushed Xia Baoer out of the formation.

At the same time, Cheng Mengyin let out a wailing scream.

Everyone present was taken aback.

Xia Baoer turned around, and the golden light that was invisible to mortals' naked eyes, she could detect it.

I saw that these golden lights, like iron chains one after another, directly bound Cheng Mengyin's hands and feet.

She was forced to kneel on the ground and wailed violently.

The voice was terrifying and terrifying, and it scared a lady to cry.

Xia Baoer took a step back, and her beautiful eyebrows also wrinkled.

Only then did she see that hidden in the grass on the side, there was a paper charm sticking to it!

Although she didn't know what this formation was for.

But I can feel that the power of that spell is domineering and menacing!

Cheng Mengyin's screams attracted countless family members, as well as the two Daoist priests who had long been ambushed.

They were hired by Cheng Bin from Qingcheng Mountain to catch demons.

I only know that a little girl may be possessed by demons.

At this moment, they rushed out and saw that there was indeed a little girl trapped in the formation.

So the two of them kept biting the blood on their fingertips and quickly drew two spirit runes.

Shot on Cheng Mengyin.

At this moment, Cheng Mengyin let out a scream similar to the howl of a wild boar.

The little girls shivered and hugged each other.

Gu Xueyu hurriedly came to Xia Baoer, protected her, and retreated to a safe position.

The onlookers were shocked when they saw Cheng Mengyin's appearance-
"Why does the young lady have fangs, it's
too scary!"

"A few days ago, I saw that the master found two Taoist priests to enter the house, shouldn't it be just to catch demons!"

"Could it be that the young lady is a youkai?" With fangs and a hissing voice, isn't it a pig demon!"

Cheng Bin and Mrs. Cheng also hurriedly arrived.

Along the way, they all heard Jiading shouting, "Catch the monster!"

Originally, Cheng Bin looked happy.

Whether Xia Baoer is a monster or not, you can know at first sight.

Who knows, when he and Mrs. Cheng rushed to the scene, they saw their daughter bound by the golden talisman and rolling on the ground wailing.

Cheng Bin was shocked and hurriedly walked over.

"Adults are not allowed to approach!" The Taoist priest stopped it solemnly: "This pig demon is very fierce, be careful of injury!"

Mrs. Cheng was already stunned.

She hurriedly shouted: "What pig demon, is there a mistake, this is our daughter!"

The Taoist priest replied, "Can't you be wrong, can't the lady see the fangs that grow out of the young lady's mouth?"

Although this demon path is not deep, it is violent and easy to hurt people!"

Speaking of which, the Taoist priest did not talk nonsense with the Cheng couple.

They pinched their hands and quickly chanted the mantra.

Then Cheng Mengyin was directly fainted by two golden rays of light.

The Taoist priest then stepped forward and tied her up with a special rope.

Mrs. Cheng threw herself on Cheng Mengyin and cried: "You two stinky Taoist priests, you are talking nonsense.

When did my daughter, who I raised well, become a monster? Did you collect money and deliberately frame it!"

Saying that, she reached out and untied the rope on Cheng Mengyin's body.

The Taoist priest hurriedly stopped: "Mrs. Cheng, no!"

However, it was too late.

Cheng Mengyin, who originally fainted, because she was not bound by the rope, she bit Mrs. Cheng with her backhand.

The back of her hand was bloody from the direct bite.

The scene was too terrifying, and several ladies were so frightened that they ran away in shock

Chapter 128: Self-Inflicted Evil

Chapter

In the blink of an eye, Cheng Mengyin had broken through the rope.

Mrs. Cheng never expected that her daughter really had fangs in her mouth.

He also bit out several bloody holes on the back of her hand.

Cheng Mengyin's eyes were red, as if she didn't know her anymore.

Directly scared Mrs. Cheng into fainting.

Cheng Mengyin, who broke free, ran in the courtyard with her hands and feet.

A Taoist priest originally ran forward to restrain her.

However, Cheng Mengyin's strength was extremely strong, and he directly flew him.

After she lost control, she watched Gu Xueyu protect Xia Bao'er, and slowly retreated step by step.

Cheng Mengyin directly roared and rushed over.

Gu Xueyu was pushed away by Xia Baoer, and she flipped her small hand, before she could use her mana.

I saw a person blocking in front of her at a faster speed.

Gong Yufei's eyebrows did not move, stretched out his palm to stick to the talisman, and hit Cheng Mengyin hard.

Then, he raised his knees, and the black boot directly kicked Zhongcheng Mengyin's abdomen.

Cheng Mengyin was beaten backwards and overturned.

However, it was as if she didn't feel pain.

He stood up again and rushed towards Gong Yufei with a howl.

This time, although Gong Yufei's face was calm, he pinched his fingers, and a fierce wind lingered around him.

At the moment when Cheng Mengyin was about to approach, Gong Yufei struck a horizontal elbow.

Standing steadily, he kicked her leg socket with his knees.

Cheng Mengyin was forced to kneel.

At this moment, Gong Yufei stretched out his finger to draw the spell.

An invisible pig shadow was directly pulled out by him from Cheng Mengyin's body.

Finally, Gong Yufei folded the spell in half and chanted the words for a moment, before the strong wind around him slowly subsided.

Lord Cheng saw that his wife was bitten and had already hid behind the rockery.

This will be pouting his ass and covering his head and shivering.

Gong Yufei turned his head and looked at Xia Baoer from beginning to end with a caring gaze.

"Bao'er, are you all right?"

Xia Baoer shook her little head.

She wasn't afraid, but she also found it strange.

Because, is the sister of the Cheng family originally a monster?

But why, when she got along, she didn't feel it at all?

The courtyard has long been a mess.

Mrs. Cheng, who was lying down, was still covered in blood on her hands.

The girl standing in the pool fishing for hairpins had already fainted half-lying on the shore.

And the rest of the ladies, who were also frightened by the two, slumped on the ground.

There were also a few housekeepers and maids watching the excitement next to them.

Only after the rockery, Lord Cheng's exposed half of his ass trembled terribly.

Gong Yufei raised his eyebrows and shouted, "Master Cheng, come out."

Cheng Bin climbed out backwards.

He looked around with terrified eyes and found that Cheng Mengyin had fallen and was unconscious.

Cheng Bin crawled over with a rolling belt: "Little National Master, what the hell is going on here!" My good daughter, why is she a monster?"

Gong Yufei pursed his thin lips and said slowly, "Lord Cheng doesn't know about this? If I don't know that Miss Cheng is possessed by a monster,

then why did you invite two Daoist priests in the mansion and set up this demon catching formation?"

Cheng Bin wanted to say nothing, and did not dare to answer at all, and did not even dare to raise his eyes.

Fang Cai's two Daoist priests had already helped each other to stand up.

Gong Yufei's process of catching demons was seen by them.

They were all surprised, the teenager in front of them was only eleven or two years old.

There is already such a powerful exercise.

The Taoist priest said, "Lord Cheng asked someone to invite us down from Qingcheng Mountain, saying that there is a little girl who is suspected of being possessed by a monster, and asked us to come and arrest her."

Gong Yufei looked at Cheng Bin, who lowered his head weakly.

At this time, there were officials who rushed in.

Chapter 129: You caught the wrong person, Xia Baoer is this monster!

Chapter

The leader of the catcher quickly reprimanded: "Someone reported to the official, saying that there are people in the mansion who are harming people with monsters, is there such a thing?!"

His sharp eyes swept the whole garden.

Gong Yufei is extraordinary, and the little girl standing next to him is even richer and more delicate.

Quickly captured the god and recognized Gong Yufei's identity.

"Little Guoshi, have you heard about this too?"

Gong Yufei bowed: "I accompanied the princess to the banquet, and I happened to meet."

Quickly startled, looked at Xia Baoer, and hurriedly bowed his head.

"The lowly rank has seen the princess."

Xia Baoer waved her little hand, and she muttered, "Uncle Hurry, quickly find out what is going on, Bao'er is afraid."

She tugged at Gong Yufei's sleeve and hid behind him.

The eyes of the fan were full of small fear.

It seems that what happened just now scared this poor little princess a lot!

The hunters went to interrogate the house slaves and two Taoist priests in Cheng's mansion.

After a while, I finally asked clearly.

Cheng Bin asked Cheng Bin: "Master Cheng, these two Daoist elders said that they were invited by you to catch monsters, did you already know that Ling Ai was possessed by monsters?"

Cheng Bin's face was full of anxiety: "I don't know at all!"

"Then who did you invite them to deal with?"

Cheng Bin did not dare to say.

Catch Quickly sneered: "Lord Cheng doesn't want to say, it shouldn't be that he wants to shield Ling Qianjin."

At this time, Fang was slowly awakened by Cheng Mengyin who pressed the old hairpin in the pool.

She was already shivering with cold because she was forced into the pool.

Fang Cai saw Cheng Mengyin going crazy, and he was even more frightened.

When he woke up at this time, he also screamed: "Cheng Mengyin, she is a monster!"

She pointed to Cheng Mengyin, who fell to the ground, and said, "Her temperament has changed drastically recently, and she forced me to jump into such a cold pool to pick up things!"

The clothes below the waist and abdomen of this lady were wet and didn't look like lying.

Lord Cheng refused to admit that his daughter was a pig demon.

However, he couldn't explain why he invited two Taoist priests.

Now it's really shooting yourself in the foot.

The arresters had to arrest him and imprison him for further severe interrogation.

At this time, everyone was about to leave, but Cheng Mengyin woke up slowly.

She looked at Xia Baoer in confusion and stood nearby.

Cheng Mengyin asked, "Dad, mother!" Why haven't you caught Xia Baoer, the monster!"

Suddenly, everyone suddenly realized.

It turned out that Lord Cheng invited two Taoist priests to come and wanted to deal with the little princess.

Catcher looked over with a puzzled gaze.

Gong Yufei said in a deep breath, "In my opinion, there is no need to bring Lord Cheng back to the prison, just send it directly to His Majesty."

If he has doubts about the identity of the princess, let him tell His Majesty personally."

Cheng Bin shouted no.

He kicked his legs in horror: "Little National Master! You save me, if I tell Your Majesty about this, Your Majesty will execute me!"

The catcher was fast but did not give him a chance to struggle, and directly dragged away.

Cheng Mengyin came back to her senses and hurriedly stumbled over: "You caught the wrong person, Xia Baoer is this monster!" Don't arrest my dad!"

Catch quickly sneered, waved his hand to let people catch Cheng Mengyin: "Take this nonsense pig demon with you!"

Cheng Mengyin didn't know what happened.

She originally just felt dizzy in front of her eyes, and when she woke up again, it was this scene.

After thinking about it, I thought that it must be Xia Baoer's ghost!

Cheng Mengyin rubbed her neck and scolded angrily: "Xia Baoer, you obstructed from it and lost your conscience!"

Catching fast noticed that she was noisy, he gave her a hand knife.

Cheng Mengyin's voice stopped abruptly.

Xia Baoer raised her head and looked at Gong Yufei with big eyes.

Seeing that he was calm and relaxed, his attitude was leisurely.

The small doubts in Xia Baoer's heart seemed to have an answer.

Chapter 130: So, Is Brother Afei protecting me?

Chapter

She tugged at Gong Yufei's sleeves tightly.

The bright eyes are full of uneasy emotions.

Gu Xueyu was distressed: "Bao'er, let's go back first."

Xia Baoer shook her little head: "Sister Xueyu, your hairpin hasn't been obtained yet."

Gu Xueyu didn't expect that she could still worry about her mother's relics.

Gong Yufei heard this, and opened his mouth to order the servants of Chengfu to salvage.

Fang Cai had already seen the power of this small national master.

Where do people dare not follow.

Four or five people salvaged together, but after a while, a white jade hairpin with a milky white body was fished up.

Gu Xueyu quickly held it in his hand and looked at it repeatedly.

Her tears were hazy: "Mother..."

Then, Gu Xueyu turned around and bowed deeply towards Xia Baoer.

"Thanks to the princess for her help, I was able to get my mother's relics back." I have nothing to reward, I can only swear to protect the princess to death."

Xia Bao'er held Gong Yufei's sleeve, and her eyebrows curved with a smile: "Sister Xueyu is not polite, didn't you also give Bao'er little insects?"

Gong Yufei held Xia Baoer's small palm with his backhand.

"The snow is too heavy, princess, let's go back to the palace."

Xia Baoer nodded and waved her hand to Gu Xueyu.

When he arrived in the carriage, Gong Yufei directly reached over and helped Xia Baoer take off the tiger hat.

Then he put his hat aside and shook it, and the snow foam quickly melted in the warm compartment.

Gong Yufei blinked and took off his Xuan Robe again.

He wrapped Xia Baoer layer after layer.

Looking at her red little face, a pair of big eyes fluttered brightly, looking at him, wanting to say nothing.

Gong Yufei chuckled and scraped the tip of her little nose.

"Ask whatever you want."

"Brother Afei, why did the young lady of the Cheng family suddenly turn into a pig demon?"

Gong Yufei lowered her eyes and looked calm, having already expected her to ask this.

In fact, since the first time he sent Xia Baoer to Nuan Pavilion, he had already noticed the formation arranged outside.

He is very talented, this kind of carving insect trick, if you want to hide from him, it is almost impossible.

So Gong Yufei pretended to leave, go and return.

Always standing around the corner under the porch.

The so-called pig demon is naturally an illusion that he uses talismans to create.

Otherwise, if you want to hurt Xia Baoer under his nose, then don't even think about it.

At this time, Gong Yufei raised his deep eyes and said slowly: "Bao'er, if someone wants to harm you, this necessary means is very critical."

Xia Baoer seemed to understand and did not understand.

She tilted her head: "So, is Brother Afei protecting me?"

Gong Yufei nodded noncommittally.

Xia Baoer held the small heater and put her little hands on it to bake the fire.

She wore a vermilion coat, like a cloud of red light, bright and moving, well-behaved and beautiful.

Xia Baoer drooped her long eyelashes and was silent for a while.

The little brain melon doesn't know what to think.

Instead, Gong Yufei seemed a little nervous, and curled his fingertips.

"Bao'er, scared?"

Is it that his methods are too radical, forgetting that even if she is a little koi spirit, she is still a child who does not know the world.

Xia Baoer unexpectedly raised her little hand to her face.

She felt the temperature for a moment, and then said happily, "It's hot!"

Then, Xia Baoer crawled to Gong Yufei's side on her knees.

With two hot little hands, he held Gong Yufei's slender knuckles.

She did not answer Fang Cai Gong Yufei's question.

Just took a few hot breaths at his even whiter, reddened fingertips.

The little face is full of seriousness and childishness.

"Brother Afei, you have protected me, and I will also give you warmth!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.1K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
242K 7.1K 58
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
68.6K 7.7K 13
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...