Psycho Mafia: BBB2

By KritikaTripathi812

People with soft heart are strictly warned not to read it. It will contain abusive, psycho, obsessive, posses... More

Prologue
1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6

Next

391 10 9
By KritikaTripathi812

To all the readers of this book who are interested in this book:

There is a book named: Jaana- A woman he loved too much.

This book will sent chills to your spine. I was so thrilled to this book that I can't explain in words. If you are interested in obsession of a man and a beautiful, fearful woman, then this is it.

Try to read just one chapter of this book. If you don't like , then it's ok. But I have full confidence that if you'll read it for once, you'll not be able to stop yourself.

This is not any kind of promotion. It's pure love for this book from my side.

This is the book. I will give the link on my dashboard. This is her I'd. QueenVamp2610

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 32
Obsession, care, love, jealous, lust, misunderstanding, etc He kidnaps her and marries her You can see different shades of Anirudh Story lineπŸ‘†
4.7K 369 11
‒𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’“π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’ƒπ’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’π’†π’”π’” π’Šπ’π’•π’ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ π’π’Šπ’‡π’†β€’ Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a well-known billionaire and mafia king. Bondita D...
56.7K 3.7K 35
So this is the story of Anidita. It begins from the day when Anirudh married Manorama so that he can bring bondita on right path. Bondita was hurted...
5.3K 257 6
I have been an ardent fan of Barrister Babu, so after reading some of the fascinating os,ts,ss on Anidita and Rudhita,I have decided to try my hand o...