🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

19-Infinity.🍁

1.2K 58 5
By Solitary_0813

......... 💜💚

................... Busan College

Taebin sitting on the rooftop after attending the class. It's lunch time so they decided to eat here because of choas and wierd stare from students.

Yeah they two become so famous in just 2 weeks because of heartthrobs.

All start gossiping whenever student looking at them they didn't like those stare and attention so they decide to eat lunch here everyday from now on.

"Wow!!! it's so pretty yeon." Bin said when yeon show him Jae's gift he smile shyly and give him a nod.

"Why didn't you wear it yet?" Bin ask confusedly yeon look down pouting.

"It's too expensive bin what if I lost it somewhere? Or what will I tell mom and dada if they ask about it? Who gave me this expensive gift." Yeon mumble bin laughed and raffle his hair he glare at him looking so cute.

"Stop over thinking yeon. Just tell them truth if they ask. He didn't tell you to kept it as a secret maybe he is too shy or nervous to gave you gift infront of everyone." Bin said and patt on his shoulder he nodded unsurely.

"Okay do one thing wear it in uni and take it out when you go home." Bin said yeon look at him sparkling eyes

Soobin chuckle and took the bracelet and put in tae's writs they said wow together.

"It's looking more beautiful on your wrist." Bin said yeon giggle patt on his blush cheeks bin coo at his bestie.

"Btw you know whats this symbol indicates." Bin ask yeon furrow and shook his head.

"It's not a design. I thought it's just a design." Yeon said confusedly soobin giggle and told him everything about this symbol..

"It's a mathematical sign and also represent Love which is infinite or eternity that's mean forever and never-ending love." Bin said yeon made an O shape on his cherry lips.

"Wow!!! this is so cool isn't it." Yeon said amusingly bin face palm and give him a tight lip smile he look at him in confusion.

"My dear innocent bestie the point isn't it is cool obviously its super cool but the main point is." Bin said so much serious face Yeon listening him attentively.

"Why he gave you bracelet of this symbol." Bin ask wiggling his eyebrows yeon smile and shook his head.

"Of course it's my birthday present silly thats way he gave me." Yeon said furrowing bin look at him in disbelief 'seriously' his face screaming this word.

"And what about the symbol." Bin ask
annoyingly

"You just explain me about the symbol why are you acting wierd bin are you okay?" Yeon said and check his tempt

"I know it's your gift, I think he likes you that's way he gift you a infinite sign of bracelet stupid" Bin said yeon gasp and cupped his both cheeks.

"It's not true, I'm sure he didn't know about this symbol too, you want me to tell him about this symbol." Yeon ask looking at him with his big bambi eyes bin rub his forehead in frustration and shook his head.

"Everyone knows about this sigh and i'm dead sure shop keeper also told him about this." Bin said confidently yeon sigh and hide his face in his palm.

"What happened yeon?" Bin ask softly and caresses his back he look at him.

"I don't want to think about it and hurt myself in the end bin." Yeon said

"I think he likes Nancy noona." He mumble sobin furrows and raise his eyebrows.

"What made you think like that?" Bin asked confusedly he sigh fiddling with his hem and told him about fresher party jae didn't refused to dance with her nor glare at her like he did with others.

"Maybe both are good friend we can't judge their feeling just based on the dance." Bin said he nods his head.

"So, why are you judging his feeling about me? just because of a bracelet."
Yeon ask blankly

"Because no one gave this much expensive gift to anyone top of that diamond and with infinite sign." Bin said determination yeon gets up.

"Bin i'm going to liberary because my philosophy professor didn't came today so there will be no class." Yeon said while taking his bag back bin nods his head and gets up too.

"Now you are ignoring me." Bin said he shook his head 'I don't want to talk about this.' Yeon mumble he nods his head and patted on his shoulder.

"Okay, I will come in the liberary after my class." Bin said he said an ok and left the rooftop and made their ways towards their destination.

........

Yeon came inside the liberary he took some books from shelves and take a corner seat and start reading his book thoroughly.

A pair of eyes admiring him the moment yeon enter inside the liberary he sigh then focus on his book.

Yeon immense in his study he flinch when someone knock on his desk he look at the hand his heart rapidly start beating fastly he knows who's hand it is.

He slowly look up gulping his saliva and look at the person with his cute wide bambi eyes. Here standing his crush Jaebeom.

"Hey yeon may I." Jae ask politely pointing to chair he nods instantly.

"Yes plea...se." Yeon said nervously and smile a little and clench his book because he is feeling so much swirl in his stomach.

Plus Soobin words playing in his mind it's making him more blush and so much different types of alein feelings

Jae sat in the chair saying thank you he smile widely when he saw yeon wear his gifted bracelet yeon notice his gaze on his wrist.

Yeon face get painted by pink shed of natural blush he take a deep breath to calm his racing heart and hold his stomach to stop his nervousness.

"It's looking more beautiful on your wrist." Jae mumble and open his book yeon smile and matter a thank you

"Bin told me same words." Yeon said in low voice fiddling with his book he nods his head.

Both start reading their books with concentration but one person lost his concentration and interest to read his book so he silently left the liberary.

Btw It's Uni's president.

Jae looking at yeon face and noticing his every features and action when he reading something he make a furrows when he understood something he making o shape on his cherry cute lips now he is writing and an adorable pout adoring on his cute cherry lips.

"Stop staring." Yeon whisper when jae didn't diverting his gaze from him he feeling shy and hot jae smirk.

"Why? Are you feeling something or uncomfortable? 'Cause of by stare huh." Jae whisper huskily yeon breath hitch to listen his deep voice.

"No, still stop staring. Please!" Yeon plead whispery and showing his big puppy eyes Jae coo at his cuteness.

Jae humming in reply and look back to his book yeon smile shyly and start doing his writing thinking about bin words.

'Is bin right about his feeling? Did he really likes me?' He thought while writing and secretly looking at jae.

Sometimes later Junbin came in the liberary together and join them teasing each other along with study.

Time skip at evening.....

"Hubby please don't go." Tae's soul plead helplessly jk sigh and pinch his nose bridge in frustration.

"Stop this revenge game and think about us and our family." Tae said jk chuckled mockingly with his deep voice he flinch a little.

"Which family are you talking about Jeon Taehyung." Jk ask darkly with his void eyes tae looking at him puppy eyes.

"Huh tell me sweetheart which family. The one is in bed lying lifelessly or the one who didn't even know about his real parents and others two who are pretending we are stranger to each other." Jk said laughing manically tae look away mumbling stop laughing it's creepy jk just chuckled darkly and start packing his bag.

"Let me do. What I'm doing I can't leave them easily Im suffering since 18 years my brother and brother in law suffering your friends are suffering whenever he saw you like this and you." Jk said in his cracked voice and lastly he point his finger towards him looking so vulnerable.

"Look at you, still suffering you missed your 18 years just lying on the bed. We didn't dream about this did we tell me baby did we?" Jk cried tae shook his head vigorously. He wipe his tears jk closed his eyes.

"I'm scared what if something happen to you." Tae whisper jk chuckled bitterly.

"Now whats worse than this, this isn't enough, I hate this life it's awful for me. I'm living like mysterious person because world knows i'm dead the Jeon Jeongukk is dead." Jk shout and hide his face in his palm crying tae hug him mumbling sweet words.

"Now they have to paid for this for our miserable life. I just can't leave them after what they did to us." Jk commitment firmly and pull away from hug.

Jk tug tae properly with duvet he peck on his lips and forehead and call jimin to come here with baek.

He look at tae's soul and lift his bag then turn to leave the room.

"Stay safe and come back soon, remember I'm waiting here." Tae whisper he nods without looking at him and left the room with his heavy heart.

Jk came outside of the mansion and sat in suga's car and kai drove away the car tae still looking at the car helplessly from his room's window.

Jk looking outside of the car window with his moist eyes beautiful scenery of night alone with his heavy heart and longing heart.

"Because the moon looked lonely
Because it seemed to be crying
Radiant tears in the night sky
Even though I knew
That morning would come eventually
I wanted to stay in
Your sky like a star
Those days
Those moments
If I had known they would end up like this......" Jk's pov.....

"I will not kill you easily.

I will torture you mercilessly.

you will beg for me to give you death

but I will not give you death untill my heart get satisfied.

What you did with me and others innocent people, now it's time to pay for your every sin.

Park Fking Seo Joon Bastxrd." Jk thought clenching his jaw angrily.

...........

To be continued......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you so much y'all.... ❤️

Be safe take care of yourself... 💜💚

Let me know your thoughts about this story.... 💞

"Can I meet to your wife uncle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 18.9K 56
(completed)βœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
28.9K 1.3K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
31.3K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
201K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...