š†šŽšƒš‹šˆšš† ā”ā” š¬š®š©šžš«ļæ½...

By illyaxsviel

šœš°'š¬ š¬š®š©šžš«š¦ššš§ ššš§š š„šØš¢š¬ ā i'm a godling in disguise baby with em bright blue eyes that g... More

š†šŽšƒš‹šˆšš†
šŸŽšŸ | š“š”šž š…š„š²š¢š§š  š“š«š®š­š”
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š‘ššš š¢š§š  ššØš§šŸš¢š«šžš¬
šŸŽšŸ’ | šˆš­'š¬ š’šŒš€š‹š‹šÆš¢š„šž š€šŸš­šžš« š€š„š„

šŸŽšŸ | š“š”šž šŠšžš§š­ š…ššš«š¦

262 11 6
By illyaxsviel

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄: '𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐄 as he liked to be called had barely spoken to his grandmother over the past year, which he now was beginning to regret.

The priest's potentially holy words sounded like pure air, nowhere to be seen or heard but you knew it was there. As Jace stared at the dark brown coffin where his grandmother lay peacefully, her favourite pearls, the pair her mother had gotten from her mother rested against her neck and there was not a hair out of place. When the Kent's had their private time in a small room in the back of Smallville's church to say their goodbyes, they couldn't believe Martha Kent was dead especially when she looked beautifully alive as if she was just napping like she did on her porch with the sun on her worn skin.

While Jace gazed at all the different grains of the polished wood pointless questions began to drown out the priests' words. Like how or why Martha Kent was no more in this world or why his parents had an obsession with boy names starting with J's and he selfishly wondered why Superman had not saved his grandmother.

As everyone held red or white roses in their hands without a care of thorns sinking into their human flesh Jace held a daisy. The bright yellow was a stark contrast amongst the sea of black and white. Despite not knowing his grandmother as much as he liked, he withheld a grimace at the roses because if anyone actually knew Martha they would know daisies were her favourites and roses only reminded her of her late husband, Jonathan Kent.

The skinny stem was fragile and would snap if a gust of wind blew near him, but Jace would protect it from everything. The two feet drop felt longer than it was and Jace stayed still watching the yellow daisy that landed on it's mark and could faintly remember the soft and endearing smile of his grandmothers.

After a moment he stepped away from the dark coffin and slipped away from the large crowd, it seemed as if the whole town had congregated at the cemetery in memory of the great Martha Kent. His movements were quiet and breathy like air simply moved out of his way and he soon found himself in a small area shielded by old trees full of life.

"Jace," the soft-spoken voice of one of his younger brothers, Jordan spoke. His small hand light on his shoulder made him look away from the trees and to him. Jordan was the youngest child and looked like it with his chubby cheeks, dark curly hair, and blue eyes. He looked more like their father, Clarke Kent than Jordan's older twin brother, Jonathon looked like since he was blonder and the more athletic of the twins.

Jace might've been the one that looked exactly like their father, but he was different from the rest, similar to Jordan he dealt with overwhelming emotions but as the older brother he had to hold it together. Jace was dependable, loyal and the jokester brother but unlike his sport-inclined brother Jon, he was an artist and found his escape in classic novels and strumming his guitar.

Losing their grandmother was hard on all the Kent family members even if they didn't see Martha Kent that much. It was hard to hate or become annoyed with the old woman who smiled like flowers and was sunshine personified. She listened with a keen eye and a gentle smile and had helped lighten the hole that Lois Lane and Clarke Kent had unknowingly left behind in their three children as work and other responsibilities became too much on them.

"I'm coming," Jace reassured his younger brother and they walked off, the crowd of black swallowing the two teens hole. The ceremony had ended and Martha Kent was officially now six feet under, left to decay by the side of her late husband.

Smallville's residents joined the Kent family at the massive corn farm that had belonged to the Kent family for years to socialize and commemorate.

After the first of many, "I'm sorry for your loss," Jace left the strangers behind and isolated herself in the house where not even a soul resided as people were just arriving. The house was smaller and silent than usual, soft jazz didn't play in the background and the old floral wallpaper was peeling, leaving behind a trail of grey. Photos of his father in various stages of his life were hung up by his grandfather, and through the multitude of family photos, you could tell how close and loving the Kent family were. 

It was a similar thing in their home in Metropolis where his mother hung up all sorts of photos of them together, Jace hated it since it showed what he would call a false idea of the Kent-Lane family. They were close, as most families could be but it was hard when both his parents were hardly around since they had high demanding jobs and he knew his parents didn't realize how far apart they had let them become.

Jace leaned against the kitchen counter, a heavy sigh slithered out of his plump lips and he ran his hand through his dark curls, his elbows digging into the cold white tiled counter. His hand dragged down his face, he was bored, sad and angry – a common combination of feelings for the oldest son of Clarke and Lois. 

He wanted nothing more than to be in his room, sitting in his red beanbag, Metallica and the likes blasting with his hands firmly on his guitar and his fingers numb from hours of strumming. But he couldn't, not because it was impolite to leave a funeral or his parents would kill him for ditching, but no his guitar was still in Metropolis. He didn't think he would need it so bad when he'd only be gone for a few days - how wrong he was. 

He scanned the counter and a shit-eating grin replaced the frown at the sight of the dark-coloured liquid sitting innocently in an ornate glass bottle on the counter near platters of finger food, cheese and fruits that hadn't yet been brought outside for the guests.

'Oh rum my dear old friend, how I've missed you,' he mentally cheered as he reached for the bottle and unscrewed the top and took a sip. The burn down his throat was familiar and he welcomed the spicy aftertaste that would be stuck in his mouth for hours to come. He was a somewhat popular kid in Metropolis and that meant attending a lot of parties especially since his friends were raging party kids with rich parents who didn't care what they did on the weekends. Jace wasn't a drinker, only at parties...and funerals it seemed.

The intense taste lingered in his mouth even after eating a leafless strawberry that lay on the platter and soon one sip turned into ten and another strawberry or two later Jace was feeling much better. He wasn't a lightweight by any means, he was quite proud of his tolerance, but a few sips made him feel better and whiskey is strong with it's high alcohol content. 

Jace held the bottle near his stomach as he gazed outside seeing people talk amongst themselves as his parents were doing the rounds with forced smiles. He brought the top to his mouth, it just touching his bottom lip.

"You shouldn't be drinking that little one. It's not good for you." a voice spoke, preventing him from taking another sip. He froze at the unfamiliar voice but relaxed seeing it wasn't his oblivious father. There was a hint of an accent in the clearly male voice, it was low yet there was a hint of playfulness in it.

The young man departed his lips from the bottom and held the bottle tightly in his grip as he turned around, his tailbone resting against the tiled kitchen counter. He looked at the man, the stranger, a handsome one at that – Jace wasn't sure that Smallville housed anyone younger than 30.

He was tall, god he was tall and the all-black suit he had on fit him like a glove. Black seemed to shroud him in mystery and it made his dark eyes glow. His black dress shirt strained against his chest and his sleeves were folded up, showing off his wide arms as they rested crisscrossed across his strong chest as he leaned against the threshold of the door. Long soft dark brown was brushed behind his ears and it reached his sharp jawline that was dusted with a week-old beard. His face was neutral yet his eyebrow furrowed slightly worrying but there was no recognition in his eyes just a hint of amusement.

He was devilishly handsome and he reminded Jace of a fallen angel with his sharp features and he wanted to yell at God for ever letting such a creature leave his presence to walk amongst mortals.  

A self-deprecating smirk graced Jace's face as he shrugged at the man's words, "maybe, maybe not," he replied, he didn't really care if it was good or bad for him, it helped and that's all that mattered. 

The man walked forward and stopped right in front of him and took the bottle of expensive rum from his hands and Jace let him take it, curious at his next move. He glanced up at the slightly taller figure under his long black eyelashes. The man in front of him glanced down at him with a similar look as he pulled the bottle to his lips and took a sip and his dark eyes never left his. With his closeness, Jace his eyes weren't a nut brown as he thought, they were completely black and seemed to swallow him whole into an abyss. Jace could already tell he was a goner as soon as their eyes met.  He also wasn't expecting the stranger to take a sip, he thought he would hide the bottle and end up telling his father.

When the man stopped drinking, he placed the bottle on the counter and Jace could feel the slight caress of the man's muscular arm against his chest. Confidence oozing off the younger man, Jace looped his pointer finger in the man's expensive slacks belt loop and pulled the man closer to him. The man was tense against his body, an amused smirk on his lips which told Jace he wasn't uncomfortable with his advance just curious about what he would do.

Jace leaned up, his mouth now inches away from the nameless man's ear and whispered suggestively, "Having bad things once in a while is good for the soul. Like you..."

Jackson Kent was a flirt, through in through, maybe it was the slight self-esteem issues that made him see himself as lesser because of his parents. Or the fact he was open about himself with his sexuality, even if his parents didn't know, he chalked it up to them assuming. So, he hid his feelings behind a mask of indifference, jokes and flirtation.

A deep chuckle resonated from the man's lungs and he pushed Jace flush against the counter and it dug into his back pleasantly, "Maybe, maybe not."

The 'come find out' wasn't uttered but Jace could tell it was something the older man wanted, the want was clear in his dark black eyes. So Jace wrapped his hand around the man's neck, pulling him towards him and met his lips with a similar need. A tingling sensation ran through Jace's entire body, it had been so long since he had felt another's lips against his or another's hands pulling at his curly hair. It felt wrong to touch him and not because of the apparent age gap but it was something else like he would be cursed if he did.

He had almost forgotten what it was like and the stranger had no issue showing him how capable he was, as he deepened the kiss, his lips moving against Jace's with a gentle yet needy urgency. The stranger's lips burned against his, more than the rum he had just had and the spicy taste of alcohol became intense, and it made Jace's head spin. He could also taste the faint smoky sensation of taboo but it was soothed with the sweet taste of strawberries.

In that moment of sweet and bad, nothing else mattered – not the fear of being caught or the overwhelming sense of grief. There was only that moment, the heat and electricity between the two strangers.

Jace's hand ran up the spanse of the man's back feeling the ridges of muscles underneath, hiding from him with the thin black dress shirt. It then crept to his neck and tousled in his black soft hair and his fingertips were gentle against the stranger's scalp, which was a stark contrast to the passionate battle their lips were locked in.

With every move, they swallowed each other's moans and groans, and the stranger was the only thing grounding Jace to the Kent farm and the digging pain of the kitchen counter in his hip.

The kiss lasted for what felt like an hour, their lips parting only for brief moments to catch their breath that the other seemed to be happily stealing. After they finally broke the desire-filled kiss, light blue met dakr brown matching soft grins. They both knew it was the only time they would see each other and had used it to their advantage, pulling hours and soft moments into one kiss and they were satisfied with that.

The stranger's rough tongue ran across his own lower lip and Jace's eye followed the movement, heat rushing to his cheeks and unfortunately his lower groin. "Mmh, strawberries," the tall man smirked at the slightly shorter male, and he reached over and grabbed a strawberry, placing it gently on his lips and bit into it. "I love 'em," he said, a smug smile on his face and Jace could now pinpoint the rough accent, he was British.

If Jace wasn't in love already, he sure was now. Long hair was his first weakness but to add British into the mix, he was a goner. Jace didn't know why he was into Brits, maybe it was the elegance or the accent – okay it was definitely the accent. He was sensitive to sound despite his love for loud music.

"Me too," Jace smirked and went to grab a strawberry but the man just placed the rest of his half-eaten strawberry in his mouth. The gesture took Jace by surprise but the smug smirk on the man's face annoyed him so he took the whole stemless strawberry into his mouth, his tongue gently touching the pad of his finger.

Jace would've smirked at the darkening of the man's already black eyes if it wasn't for the fact he was now sucking on his finger. Before the man could get too wrapped up in his desires and take the next step, the daze lifted and he stepped back, his hand falling to his side.

"Uh- sorry, it's been a long day," the man said as he rested his back against the kitchen island, mirroring Jace's posture. It was if he realized what was going to happen which would leave to both suits on the floor right in front of the window for everyone to see and Jace felt a possieve feeling come over him. He nodded in understanding but he was still slightly disappointed but he reminded himself he was at a funeral and he also had no idea who the man was in front of him but he was only going to be here for a few days, so it didn't matter who he hooked up with, right?

The man seemed to catch onto Jace's thoughts without him voicing them or perhaps he wanted to know more about the young man that seemed to have him wrapped around his finger with one simple 'innocent' look.

"I'm Alex," the man introduced himself softly and Jace thought it fit him and wondered if it was a shortened version of Alexander or something similar like his own name.

"Jace," he introduced, not even bothering with a handshake, they had just made out, it would be weird if they did. "Jace..." Alex softly tested the name on his lips, and Jace now officially loved hearing his name from Alex's mouth and he would've preened if not for hearing his father calling his name outside.

"I gotta go but I'll see you around...Alex," Jace said with a smirk, wiping his thumb over his lips and leaving out the backdoor leaving behind a slightly dazed and confused man. As Jace rounded the large house and saw his parents accompanying Kyle and Lana Cushing into the house and was thankful he went the backway. Lana and Clarke used to be best friends but the Kents and Cushings hadn't seen each other for years. 

As Jace walked around the busy crowd he was beginning to miss the rum bottle and his mysterious stranger especially once he saw his brothers walk off with a girl into the barn and found himself alone. Jace smiled seeing his brothers finally getting into some mischief, the barn was always off-limits when they visited and Jace always found it weird but he didn't care too much about the old farming business.

"Holy shit, as I live and breathe, is that Jackson bloody Kent or am I just tripping balls?" a familiar voice made Jace pause and a large grin overcame his face as he turned around with his arms out and he snarked, "You're always tripping balls, Si...from what I remember anyways."

Silas Reed stood in front of the Kent boy, his golden curls wild, happy dark brown eyes and his typical lazy grin on his tanned face. Jace had to admit he looked better in a suit than the baggy hoodies and ripped jeans he always saw the Reed boy in when he came to Smallville for the usual holidays. Silas Reed had been Jace's first and only friend in the small town of Smallville, they had met one day when Jace went out to the lake and Silas had found him in his spot. They kept in contact over the few years, texting each other every few days when either popped up in the other's heads and a mandatory Facetime call every first Monday of the month that Silas enforced.

Jace brought the slightly smaller boy into his large arms with a chuckle and was half tempted to spin him around, it had been a while since they had seen each other in person. "It's good to see you old friend," Jace muttered in Silas's ear and Silas tightened his hold on him.

When they finally had enough they pulled apart and Silas searched Jace's face and despite the charming white-toothed smile he had on, Silas could see the sadness in the boy's bright blue eyes.

"I wish this was under better circumstances, I'm really sorry about Martha, she was amazing," Silas softly said, his voice was rough and deep despite his young age, he had gone into puberty a lot younger than most and sprouted like a beanstalk but he was still an inch shorter than Jace - most were. Jace would've cringed at the words if they came from someone else but Jace knew he meant them.

"Thanks man, really. How-" Jace's words died in his throat when a loud crash echoed out through the farm and he saw a dirty blonde-haired girl running out of the barn, yelling "Help! Somebody help! The boys, there hurt"

Jace's protective instincts jumped out full force as fear clouded his mind and his heart pounded in his chest as he ran to the barn, not even glancing at the girl as he ran into the barn. His brothers were in danger and that meant nothing could stand in his way, he was deeply loyal and even though he didn't show or say it enough, his brothers and family meant the world to him.

The barn was empty besides a few old machines, and hay barrels but in the centre was a pile of large metal poles and Jace instantly knew his brothers were under there. His father and mother were right behind him and the three were at the poles instantly trying to see if they were hurt or not.

"Jon! Jordan!" Jace yelled and breathed out a sigh of relief when he heard the muffled voice of Jon, shouting out a "Yeah!"

With one glance at each other, Clarke and Jace pulled a pole up together, grunting at the weight they pushed it to the side and peered down at the opening where a relatively unharmed Jon and Jordan lay and Jon the ever non-serious one pointed fingers at Jordan, "It was his idea."

_____

I'm trying to make Jace a bit of a bad boy but it's so hard to when young Henry Cavil looks so soft! On Alex and Jace,  Alex doesn't know that Jace is seventeen or that he will be potentially a student of his. Gray wasn't at the funeral, he just came to the wake to say his apologies and leave since he didn't know Martha that well. Their relationship is lowkey giving Aria and Ezra from PLL-

I don't like how they've split from the arrowverse but it also makes sense but why is there no mention of batman or the batboys! I only started this because I thought we would see supersons but Jon isn't even Bi or have powers but a new created character does. Like why? I have half the mind to just add them in but we'll see how it goes. 

vote and comment x 

words: 3. 629

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 235 32
this set right exactly in 303 of when Rebekah comes back i wouldnt change the story drastically its going to be as accurate to he story but change ch...
996K 26.7K 49
Stiles Stilinski vanishes after the Dread Doctors incident. Years later he comes back. A changed man. (Editing in progress) If you seen an Xx it jus...
44.6K 1K 30
FINISHED! The Shelby family has one more sibling. This one is Tommy's twin, the older one to be exact. Some say he is even more frightning than Thoma...
55.8K 1.3K 34
ā š­š”šžš«šž'š¬ šš šœš®š«š¬šž, š¢š­'š¬ š£š®š¬š­ š§šØš­ š­š”ššš­ šœš®š«š¬šž.. āž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...