š—¢š—› š——š—˜š—˜š—„-! į“¼āæįµ‰ į“¾į¶¦įµ‰į¶œįµ‰ Ė£...

By zurikain

šŸ“Œ[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her... More

ā™”
1 - Saved
2 - Oh No
3 - Departure
5 - See you again
6 - Meetings
7 - The Crew
8 - You're Here!
9 - Straw Hats
10 - Whitebeard
11 - Spa Day!
12 - Spa day! įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— Ā²
13 - Shakky's Bar
14 - Supernovas
15 - Auction
16 - There he is!
17 - Why...?
18 - The News
19 - Sneak in
20 - The Clown
21 - Onwards!
22 - Beasts
- Incorrect Quotes -
23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!
24 - Hell's Heat
Christmas special šŸŽ„šŸŽ… pt.1
Christmas special šŸŽ„šŸŽ… pt.2
25 - Poison

4 - Surprise?

1.8K 63 19
By zurikain

'Hi' -thoughts

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

The red hair crew partied on the ship deck, drinking booze and...singing?

YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!
YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!
YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!
YOHOHOHO, YOHOHOHO!

Gather up all the crew!
It's time to ship out bink's brew!
Sea wind blows. To where? Who knows?
The waves will be our gui-

They all stopped singing as the kitchen door opened, revealing a girl with black hair and white tips munching on cookies she made as she stared at them with her cyan coloured eyes.

"Surprise?"

...

"HUUHH?!!!??" They all yelled in unison.

Shanks rushed to Xuri, leaving smoke behind. He holds her shoulders and shakes her violently. "WHY ARE YOU HERE???!?" Shanks exclaims

"Stop shaking me-" Xuri tries to say but gets cut off by Shanks

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

"Stop-"

"WHEN DID YOU COME ABOARD???  IS THAT A COOKIE???? CAN I HAVE ONE???? ANSWER M-"  Before Shanks could finish his sentence, he was on the ground with a large bump on his head. Xuri stands behind him with her fist raised as thin smoke comes out.

"CAPTAIN!!" The crew shouted as Benn just sweat dropped.

"So why are you here, Xuri?" Benn asks her. Xuri and Benn were seated in the corner of the ship deck as Shanks was nearby, sulking in a corner with a bandage on his head.

"I've decided that it's time for me to set sail and to fulfill my dream! My dream is to make a name for myself and go on adventures. " Xuri replied

"What an interesting dream you have there Xuri!" Shanks came to us laughing happily, drinking booze. 'He recovered quickly...' Xuri thought. 

"But how will you do that?? No offence but you don't look like the fighting type.." Shanks trailed off.

"Captain, she literally just knocked you out a while ago.." Benn deadpanned.

"Oh yea-"

"I have a devil fruit." She replies.

...

Shanks spits out his drink on Benn, "WHATTT?!??! WHEN??? HOW??!! WHAT'S YOUR DEVIL FRUIT??". 'Poor Benn..'  I sighed before looking at shanks

"Yeah, I ate one when I was 10. Stole the fruit from pirates. My devil fruit is a mythical zoan type ; Deer-Deer fruit, Model ; Kirin." Xuri sent Shanks a closed-eye smile.

Benn and Shanks' eyes widened after she mentioned the devil fruit.

"WHATTTT?!!!? M@#^$%%&&*%#!!" Shanks exclaimed

"Did I break him or something?" She asked Benn while pointing at Shanks.

"No...It's just! You're devil fruit! It's said to be the rarest devil fruit ever! It usually appears every 200 years! They say that the starting count of the years is when the user dies." Benn replies, still shocked.

"EHHH!!!??? REALLY??? I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THAT RARE!" Xuri shouts with her eyes widened as she jumped out of her seat.

Shanks snapped out from his shocked state and laughed heartily before he puts his arm around Xuri's shoulder. "So what are your abilities?"

"Where the hell is your other arm?!" Xuri retorted while looking at a tied up sleeve on his left side.

"A sea king ate it while I was saving Luffy, It's fine." Shanks says proudly.

"Okay." She replied

"JUST AN 'OKAY' ???" Shanks sulks in a corner, growing mushrooms while muttering how he should've just let the sea king eat him whole because Xuri doesn't care about him.

"CAPTAIN! 5 NAVY SHIPS ARE SAILING TOWARDS US!" Yasopp yells.

"All right men! Get ready to atta-"

"No, I'll handle this." Xuri stands up on the edge of the deck before jumping off.

"YOU CAN'T SWI-!! oh..." Shanks looks overboard to see Xuri standing on water, her hair completely turned white and it flows down like.. fire? Little white fire balls can also be seen on her shoulders, wrist and ankles.

"AMAZING!!"

"SHE CAN DO THAT??"

"WHAT IN THE..!"

"LOOK HOW PRETTY SHE LOOKS!"

Xuri just smirks at them, "All right, here I go". In a blink of an eye she disappears, dashing off towards the navy ships. She jumps into the air and stands there as she observes the marines who are about to shoot her. "Sorry, I can't let you capture them but don't worry I'm not going to kill you."

With a flick of her wrist, thick smoke started to spread around the 5 navy ships. The marines started shooting as Xuri dodged with her enhanced senses. She decided to create multiple holes near the bottom of the ships to sink them.

"Just try to survive! Name's Xuri by the way. " Xuri shouts as the marines scream in panic.

"Why is there smoke? I can't see a thing!" Shanks squinted his eyes, trying to look for Xuri.

"It's part of my abilities" Shanks let out a high-pitched scream before turning around to see Xuri in her normal form, trying not to laugh.

"HA??!!???"

"Again, it's part of my abilities" She smiles before letting out a giggle.

"Well then show off, What about joining my crew?" Shanks asks with a huge grin as he places his hand on my left shoulder. Xuri pauses and thinks for a moment before nodding.

"Alright. Please take good care of me, Capt." she smiles.

Shanks grin grew as he turned to face his crew mates, "HEY LISTEN UP! XURI HERE WILL BE A MEMBER OF OUR CREW FROM NOW ON! LET'S GIVE HER THE WARMEST WELCOME PARTY!!!" He announced to the crew and they cheered loudly.

• After 1 week •

Whispers from two people can be heard outside Xuri's door as she tries to sleep.

"Do you think she's awake?"

"Let's barge in."

"Do you have a death wish?"

Shanks barged in the room with some kind of paper in hand as he skipped happily, repeatedly calling out Xuri's name with Yasopp trying to stop him.

"WHAT!?-'' Shanks shoves a poster on her face. Xuri grabs the poster and reads it before grinning.

WANTED
-DEAD OR ALIVE-
XURI
B 50,000,000

A huge picture of Xuri's smirking face is seen on the poster, as her white flame hair flows behind her.

"HELL YEAH! MY FIRST WANTED POSTER! 50 million? Not bad, I guess." Shanks, Xuri and Yasopp cheered together but Xuri suddenly lowered her head, a shadow covering her eyes.

"What's wrong?" They ask her. She lifts up her head, giving them a deadly glare. Both men felt shivers down their spine, slowly backing away.

"Don't EVER disturb me while I sleep. Do you understand?"

"YES MA'AM!!" Shanks and Yasopp saluted before hastily running out of the room.

Xuri sighs , "How does Benn put up with them?"

In Windmill Village...

Makino had gotten a newspaper today that was just delivered a minute ago, she went into the bar and placed the newspaper down on the bar counter. Makino starts to clean and prepare for any customer that might come in.

The bar doors open as Luffy walks in and takes a seat on the bar stool. "Makino! Can I have some orange juice?" Luffy says with a grin.

"Of course!" Makino replies. After a moment, Makino serves Luffy his orange juice as he drinks it happily. While Luffy drinks his juice, Makino decides to read the newspaper.

"She did it!! She got her first bounty!" Makino smiles happily.

"Huh??? Who?? Let me see!!" Makino then shows Luffy the wanted poster.

"XURI??!!?!? WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT??? SO COOL!! 50 MILLION? THAT'S A LOT!" Luffy grins with stars in his eyes.

"I heard Xuri. What about her?" The Chief of the village walks in. Makino immediately shows her wanted poster to him, smiling.

"WHAT?! FIRST SHANKS...NOW HER? SHE'S MAKING THE VILLAGE'S REPUTATION WORSE!! XURI! YOU BRAT!"

Somewhere in the seas, Xuri sneezed.

——— ♡ ———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924 130 41
Introduction: 800+ years ago a thing called devil fruits appeared and it grants power in exchange for one thing. The ability to swim, you can't swim...
51.1K 1.6K 71
I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand how he will change the world, Y/n has s...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
6.7K 216 31
A whitebeard pirate undercover in the ranks of the marines has been kept a secret very few people know about her how will the crew adapt. I do not ow...