𝗢𝗛 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗥-! ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾᶦᵉᶜᵉ ˣ...

Від zurikain

📌[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her... Більше

1 - Saved
2 - Oh No
4 - Surprise?
5 - See you again
6 - Meetings
7 - The Crew
8 - You're Here!
9 - Straw Hats
10 - Whitebeard
11 - Spa Day!
12 - Spa day! ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²
13 - Shakky's Bar
14 - Supernovas
15 - Auction
16 - There he is!
17 - Why...?
18 - The News
19 - Sneak in
20 - The Clown
21 - Onwards!
22 - Beasts
- Incorrect Quotes -
23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!
24 - Hell's Heat
Christmas special 🎄🎅 pt.1
Christmas special 🎄🎅 pt.2
25 - Poison

3 - Departure

2.2K 72 6
Від zurikain

'Hi' -thoughts

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

A girl wearing a white ruffled sleeve top with a dark blue steampunk corset dress, black pants and combat boots is seen walking up the mountain.

The girl arrived at a door and knocked. The door opened, revealing a tall woman with orange curly hair. "Xuri! It's you, Come in!" she said while grinning.

Xuri went into the house and sat on the wooden floor. "So where are you going? You've never dressed up this nicely." The orange curly haired woman asks.

"HAH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!- Whatever, Well I'm planning to set sail with a bunch of pirates..Don't worry Dadan, I've known them for a year now so I'm in good hands..I think.." replied Xuri.

"WHATTT!??" Dadan yells but before she could continue, Xuri covered her mouth and hushed her.

"I don't want anyone to hear about this until I leave." Xuri sighed before taking her hand back, seeing Dadan somewhat calm down.

"What will Garp think of this?!? You're practically his favourite!" Dadan whisper-yells.

"I want to fulfill my dream Dadan. To make a name for myself in the seas and go on adventures... that's pretty much it." Xuri shrugs.

"YOU WANT TO BECOME A WANTED WOMAN?!"

"Yea?"

"WHY?!"

"Why not?"

"Anyways, I probably have to go.." Xuri stood up and grabbed her backpack before walking towards the door. She opens the door, before going outside she looks back at Dadan,

"Tell Ace and Sabo that I'll miss them, they should take care of themselves and...I'll be waiting for them somewhere in the seas!"

Xuri went out and closed the door despite Dadan yelling for her to wait and asking who's sabo but she ignored her and continued to descend the mountain to give her farewells to someone important to her.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain someone with freckles was eavesdropping, he frowned as he walked away.

"CHIEF, HURRY!!! SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED!!" Makino yells in worry.

"What's wrong, Makino? What's this fuss about?" The Chief of the village replies

"Luffy was.. Kidnapped by the bandits!!"

"DAMN IT!!! APOLOGISE TO ME RIGHT NOW!! YOU BASTARD!!!" Luffy exclaims.

"Oh,  a rubber man, huh..? Who would've thought such a thing exists in this world?!" the bandit leader says and throws Luffy on the ground.

"DAMN IT!! YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THIS!" Luffy yells.

Luffy charges at him with a wooden stick, ready to hit the bandit leader. The bandit leader slams his foot down on Luffy's head. "MOVE YOUR DAMN FOOT!! YOU DAMNED BANDIT!!!".

"LET THE CHILD GO!!" yells the Chief. "PLEASE!!". The Chief gets on the floor and bows down, telling the bandit that he's willing to pay just for him to let go of Luffy.

"But it's too late!! You can't save this brat now because he made me really angry! When a weakling like him insults me, it makes me so angry!!" The bandit leader says and continues to stomp on Luffy.

The Bandit leader took his sword out and was about to strike until a certain red hair got his attention.

"Luffy! What's wrong? Isn't your punch as strong as pistol fire?" Shanks says with a smile. The bandit leader told him to leave as another bandit pointed a gun at him.

"Well, since you pulled out your gun, I guess we'll have to fight."

"Huh?! What did you say?!!" the bandit pointing the gun exclaimed

"I said, don't use this to scare people. '' Shanks pointed at the gun. A gun shot was heard and the bandit's body fell lifeless on the floor as Lucky Roux who's eating,  held a gun with smoke coming out.

"Listen well bandits, You can whip food or sake at me..or even spit on me. I can laugh it off.. BUT! I DON'T CARE WHAT REASONS YOU HAVE!! I WON'T FORGIVE ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!" Shanks yells with a furious look.

Xuri, who just arrived from the mountain a few minutes ago, is seen leaning on a nearby house with crossed arms as she watches the bandits and red hair pirates fight.

She walks away from the scene pulling Makino with her as she smiles, 'Definitely the right pirate crew to join' she thought to herself while repeating Shanks' words in her head. 

Xuri's POV:

I led Makino far away from the fight and people as I wanted to talk to her privately.

"Xuri! Luffy and the-" Makino says before I cut her off. "I know. The red hair pirates can handle them." She looks at me in worry before nodding.

"Makino, I have to talk to you.... I'm leaving." Makino gasps as she covers her mouth.

"What..?...Is it really the time?" She asked, trying not to sob. I looked down, nodding sadly. Silence took over before I finally looked up at her with tears running down my cheeks.

"Makino, I just wanted to say...THANK YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE PAST 6 YEARS!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WITH ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN!! THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND!! THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES!! THANK YOU FOR...SAVING ME!!!" I yelled as I bowed at her before swallowing a lump in my throat as I cried.

Makino's eyes widened before pulling me into a tight hug, finally crying. "I should be thanking you too!...for everything! I'm really really happy for you, Xuri. You'll finally get to fulfill that dream of yours!" She breaks the hug, looking at me with a smile.

"I know...watch me..watch me Makino, In no time you'll see my wanted poster in a few weeks!" I laugh, trying to lighten up the mood. "Mhm! I'll be looking forward to it!" She grins.

I wiped my tears as I walked away toward the port while waving at Makino with a grin.

"TELL LUFFY TO WORK HARD IN TRAINING, TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND THAT I'LL BE WAITING FOR HIM SOMEWHERE IN THE SEAS!!" I yelled.    

"I WILL!! TAKE CARE!!" She replied.

I arrived at the port and spotted Shanks' ship, the Red Force and swiftly sneaked in. I heard my stomach rumble, telling me that I should have a snack so I went into the kitchen quietly to whip up a snack.

3rd POV:

•TIME SKIP•

Shanks is seen talking to Luffy as his crew were loading up the ship with cargo.

"You're really leaving this time?" Luffy asks Shanks

"Yep, We've stayed here long enough, it's about time we move on. Are you upset?"

"Yea...but I won't force you to take me along anymore. I'll become a pirate by myself"

"I wouldn't take you even if you begged me. You don't have what it takes to become a pirate!!"

"YES I DO!!! ONE DAY I'LL FIND MYSELF A CREW THAT IS AS STRONG AS YOURS!! ACTUALLY, I ALREADY PICKED MY FIRST CREW MATE, XURI!! AND THEN I'LL FIND THE WORLD'S BIGGEST TREASURE AND BECOME THE KING OF PIRATES!!!" Luffy declared.

"Oh..!!So you want to be bigger than us, huh?"

"Well then..." Shanks took off his straw hat and gave it to Luffy, "This hat is my gift to you. This is my favourite hat you know." Luffy cried as Shanks placed the straw hat on his head.

"When you become a greate pirate in the future, you'll return that hat to me"

The red hair pirates set sail to who knows where as the people from the village watch them leave.

"Luffy?" Makino softly called.

"Hm?" Luffy replied wiping away his tears

"Xuri... went with them." Makino says while looking at the red force, getting further and further away.

"WHATTT?!??!? BUT SHE WAS GOING TO BE MY FIRST CREW MATE!!!!" Yelled Luffy.

Makino chuckles before speaking again, "She left a message for you, Luffy". Luffy looked at her with curiosity as She continued,

"Work hard in training and take care of yourself ... I'll be waiting for you somewhere in the seas, Luffy."

Luffy's eyes widened before grinning widely as he laughed.

"SEE YOU SOON, XURI!!!!"

——— ♡ ———

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

51.4K 1.6K 71
I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand how he will change the world, Y/n has s...
344K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
19.6K 476 39
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
6.7K 216 31
A whitebeard pirate undercover in the ranks of the marines has been kept a secret very few people know about her how will the crew adapt. I do not ow...