[ A Blessing from Hell ]

By _velvee3

[ This book contains Swear or Curse words, those who are uncomfortable or a minor, please leave for your own... More

๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ
[ 2 ] Y/N Morningstar meets Gojo Satoru
[ 3 ] The Big G and the Demon Princess
[ 4 ] The Life of Y/N Morningstar
[ 5 ] Fushiguro and the Extermination

[ 1 ] Hierarchy of the Morningstars

101 4 7
By _velvee3

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means flashback, memory, diary entries, journal entries, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: This took place in the events of the first 4 or 5 of Season 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen also might be cringe lol

Author: Y/N's abilities is a work in progress that me and some of my friends are discussing :) if u want to join with the discussion add me on discord if u want, my user is _velvee3 ill probably make a group chat/server specifically for discussion for this book u can decide if i do a server for this or u just dm me here or on discord. majority wins :)

Enjoy
______________________

"Y/N..."

"Yes Mama?"

"Do you want to come with me... to where I was born?"

The young child's eyes sparkled as she grinned at her mother and nodded, the blonde lady smiled at her child as she held her hand, "Then let us visit the Human World."

A blonde haired girl with light pink highlights hummed to herself as she gazed at the azure sky.

'It's been seven years since I started living here...' Y/N sighed to herself as she stood up from her seat within her apartment balcony amd went inside, making sure to close the door behind her.

Opening up her phone, she scrolled through her contacts until she stopped at a contact named 'Nice Hellborn', clicking on said contact, the girl held up her phone up to her ear and waited.

"Sis? Why are you calling now? It's been... seven years Y/N..."

"Sorry. I just wanted to check up on you. I know mum hasn't been around, the same goes for me and dad but... how are you doing Charlie?"

"I'm doing fine actually! Currently I'm making a hotel to rehabilitate sinners!"

The girl paused as she lightly gripped her phone before she sighed, "Be careful if you somehow managed to make an audience with heaven. Watch your words Charlie."

"I will sis. Talk to you later... or something... heh."

Y/N smiled, "Talk soon if I can." she then ended the call as she gazed at her hellphone, 'I should visit hell for a new one.'

She sighed as she went to her room and glanced around, that was until she found a grimoire given to her by her mother, Lilith, when the two arrived in the human world.

"Use this if you want to return to hell. Make sure no one sees."

Y/N smiled lightly at she took the grimoire, it was colored black with hints of red on the front and the back, its design being hearts and apples with a key in the middle. The girl hummed as she opened the book, skimming through pages she deemed useless until she arrived at a certain page.

Gazing at it, the girl held up her unoccupied hand forward as a portal appeared before her, the portal showed her home, Hell.

The portals rim was colored red and black, mixing it together as demonic symbols surround it, the girl held her grimoire close as she entered the portal, said portal closing the moment she entered.

The girl breathed the hell air as she sighed, her form not that of a human but that of a demon, pale white skin, oddly rosy cheeks, the girl smiled to herself showing her pearly white sharp teeth as she started running of the streets of hell.

A knock was heard causing most of the people within the hotel to flinch and the grey skinned demon groaned, "Charlie, hun. Did you invite someone?"

"No? I did call my sister but I never told her to visit though." Charlie responded to her girlfriend which caused most of the demons in the room to blink, "You have a sister?" the spider demon questioned.

"I didn't tell you?"

Everyone blinked while the deer demon just grinned at them as he heard the door open, "Sheesh Charlie. Why did you choose a dirty and dusty hotel for your shit?"

Charlie grinned as she run off towards her lookalike, "Y/N!" the girl hugged her sister causing said girl to let out a disgusted noise.

The redhead deer hummed as he gazed at the Charlie lookalike, Y/N sighed as Charlie finally let go of her causing the younger demon to start patting down her clothes that was touch, as if dust was in her clothes.

"I didn't know you've visit! Since you know... hahaha..." Charlie awkwardly chuckled as she rubbed her arm in nervousness.

Vaggie narrowed her eyes at the lookalike, Y/N's eyes turned to the grey demon which caused her to stiffen, "Hey Charlie. I thought it was just you here or something?"

"Oh!" The older Morningstar perked up, "Actually it's me, my girlfriend, our first patron, Angel Dust, the Radio Demon, Husk and Nifty!"

Y/N blinked, "Radio Demon?"

"Aha! It is quite a pleasure to meet you Your Highness!" a radio filtered voice exclaimed as the girl turned to him and tilted her body to the side before she then approached the male who tensed up at the sudden approach of the girl.

Y/N grinned as she backed away from the male who untensed, "You got this strawberry pimp to be part of your staff Char?"

The said strawberry pimp tensed again while the spider demon grinned as Charlie chuckled awkwardly, "He actually came to me..."

The younger female hummed as she then took out her phone before sighing, "Anyways, I should probably take my leave now. I only came here to hell for a new hellphone so yeah."

The girl then turned around and waved at the group, "See you guys."

And with that, the girl have left the hotel, making her way down the street and into a building with a sign called VoxTech.

Back in the hotel, a dejected Charlie stood there as her girlfriend approached her and held her shoulders, "Hun, are you alright?"

"Yeah... I'm... I'm fine. It's just, " Charlie frowned, "It's been seven years since Y/N disappeared, along with mom. I've just got in contact with her today and it just seems like... she doesn't even care about rehabilitation." the girl gave out a bitter smile.

Vaggie frowned, "It seems like she's being an asshole." Charlie gasped as she held her girlfriends shoulders with a horrified expression causing the grey skinned demon to wince, "Do not call my sister that! You do not know how much power she has towards everyone in hell! From the Pride Ring down to the Sloth Ring. Y/N is in full control, she sees, she hears, she does not show mercy to those who disgrace the name of a Morningstar."

Vaggie just gazed at Charlie, "Aren't you the older one?" the blondie shook her head as she let go of the grey skinned demon's shoulder, "I may be the first born between me and Y/N, but in terms of control towards our demonic powers and our own authority, Y/N has the upper hand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
35K 1.2K 14
โ I'm not naive to believe that Haruchiyo. โž Would you believe it if someone who's notorious for being insincere said these three words, "I love you"...
800 84 8
แžแŸแž แŸ’แž™แžปแž„" แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แžŠแŸ‚แž›แž‚แžทแžแžแžถแž“แŸ…แž›แŸแžธแž—แž–แž•แŸ‚แž“แžŠแžธแž“แŸแŸ‡แž–แžทแžแž‡แžถแž˜แžถแž“แž—แž–แž–แžธแžšแž•แŸ’แžŸแŸแž„แž‚แŸ’แž“แžถแž“แŸ„แŸ‡แž‘แŸ แžšแžถแž„แž€แžถแž™แžšแž”แžŸแŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแžšแžŸแŸ‹แž“แŸ…แž—แž–แž˜แžฝแž™แž‘แŸ€แžแž˜แžถแž“แžแŸ†แžŽแŸ‚แž„แž‡แžถแž–แŸ’แžšแŸ‡แž˜แž แŸแžŸแžธแžšแž”แžŸแŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžแŸแž… แžœแžถแž–แžทแžแž‡แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž‚แžฝแžšแžขแŸ„แž™แž‡แžฟแž‘...
187K 18.9K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...