You and I, we were born to die

By HamiltonHeart

Disc duo crossover au with Creepypasta. Nobody asked for it, yet I still give you it. It starts when the disc... More

The Start(Prolong)

30 1 1
By HamiltonHeart

No one's pov:

  Tommy and Dream were fighting(as usual). But this time it was different, this time... It changed their whole lives. As they were fighting Punz was trying to tell Dream that they should get out of there.

  But since Tommy and Dream are caught up in their own fight they didn't hear him. As they were fighting something purple opened up, under their feet.

'Cause you and I, we were born to die'

"YOU TORTURED AND ABUSED ME!" Tommy said, in the heat of the argument, Dream just got angrier. "WELL YOU STARTED ALL THE CONFLICT, YOU BURNED DOWN GEORGE'S HOUSE!" Dream said, angry.

Suddenly, a rift appeared. It was a glitch because the server was updating while they were fighting. As they were yelling at each other, the rift fully opened.

"WELL IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE SERVER EVERYTHING WOULD BE PEACEFUL AGAIN" Dream said, out of anger. Tommy could feel tears prick his eyes. "I WAS JUST A CHILD"

Punz kept trying to get him and Dream out. But he was too late... Dream and Tommy fell into the rift.

Many people thought this was the end of their story, but it was just the beginning...

_____________________________________________

I have no idea what I am doing, this was just a late night thought, but I wonder what will happen... Hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
514K 7.9K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...