Wild Creatures

Od NebulusCharlie

A WangXian Novel. Wei Ying is walking home one night and finds Lan Zhan, in an alley, passed out. Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Tattoos
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146

Chapter 144

650 72 25
Od NebulusCharlie

From the great greenhouse, they and their guests are taken to the Grand Ballroom.

The Lan ancestors had truly believed in setting an example in the society they lived in, all those years ago, and reflecting that tradition was this masterpiece of a room, technically a hall the size of a small football pitch.

The walls were cream alabaster with gold frames in a check pattern, and the floor gleamed in a beautiful mosaic design depicting orchids and clouds.

"Welcome to your wedding reception!" XiChen announced, leading them past the golden doors.

They are in awe.

Lan Zhan has been here before, but this is Wei Ying's first time entering this amazing place. His mouth is open, silver eyes wide with disbelief as he looks around.

A glittering chandelier hangs from the high ceiling like an artificial sun, droplets of crystals fanning their light across the room, partnered by several smaller chandeliers in all the corners of the hall. XiChen added a disco ball, too.

Up above, held aloft by a shallow net are countless golden balloons ready to be released.

Tables have been set up around the edges of the room, cream tablecloths with gold table runners, crystal vases and a single red rose in each. Crystal plates and gold cutlery are set out for all of their guests, leaving ample room in the centre for dancing, later.

Right now, a huge white cake with red sugar flowers is the centrepiece, standing alone and waiting for them to come and make the first cut.

Their guests cheer as Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are gently nudged forward towards it, and Lan Zhan has to pick up the golden cake knife with the red satin bow. He waits for Wei Ying to put JingYi down first, and when his hand encloses Lan Zhan's bigger one, they cut the cake together.

A louder cheer and congratulations are shouted out; XiChen releases the balloons to distract their guests from watching the grooms feed each other cake pieces.

For Wei Ying's part, he smiles toothily and swallows down his portion, but it's not that simple for Lan Zhan. He dutifully opens his mouth for anyone watching too closely, accepting the paper napkin that Wei Ying hands him, and discreetly removing it from his mouth under pretence of wiping his face.

Boisterous feeding it to A-Yuan and JingYi follows before they are ushered to their seats of honour at the head table.

Wei Ying is still looking around, because there's so much to see!

Uncle Qiren is proudly cutting up the cake, handing little dishes to the wait staff who begin serving it to all their guests; XiChen has returned to MingJue and Mo XuanYu, who are holding Juhua and Meihua still, and he's taking personal pictures on his phone, ignoring the professional photographer and video guys who are doing a stellar job of recording everything that's happening.

A-Yuan and JingYi are too busy playing with the balloons on the floor, until Uncle Qiren finishes his task and leads them both to sit in between Wei Ying and himself at the main table.

The first course is chicken feet and lobster together, a cold appetiser to symbolise the Yin of the Phoenix and Yang of the Dragon. It is the beginning of a ten course meal, rich and spicy for Wei Ying and their guests, while the Lan Clan heartily digs into vegetable steamed buns and a hearty soup.

On this happy occasion, the family of the grooms is well practised by now in taking care of their newest members, and before either groom can say anything, they are regularly updated on the situations regarding their children.

It is late afternoon, when the sunlight lends its strongest rays across the glass wall into the ballroom, before dipping past the horizon.

The lights are dimmed, a single spotlight shines on the disco ball that casts a showering of stars across the ceiling.

Tables are pushed back and the DJ in the corner announces, "Ladies and gentlemen, all of our honoured guests, please welcome the grooms, the happy newlyweds onto the dance floor."

Wei Ying gapes at his husband; he had no idea this was going to happen.

Lan Zhan and XiChen had mostly kept him out of the loop because Lan Zhan wanted every event to be a lasting surprise for his beautiful husband. He's rewarded now by the brightest smile as Wei Ying stands up, confident and self-assured.

It's a hot look.

The spotlight finds them, incandescent with their cream suits, and Wei Ying holds his hand out, palm up, for Lan Zhan to take.

"Ready to strut your stuff?" He whispers, as the hall erupts into loud cheers encouraging them to walk into the centre of the hall.

"Mn."

But it is Lan Zhan's feet that lead them to stand in the middle of the dance floor, waiting for the music to start.

Wei Ying trembles in his arms, and Lan Zhan allows himself this one kiss, his cool lips resting upon Wei Ying's smooth forehead, lingering.

"Just follow my lead, it's nothing complicated," he promises.

Wei Ying nods, his lovely silver eyes shimmering with trust and relief.

The darkness on the outside of their light circle hides the many eyes upon them, giving them the illusion of being completely alone here. They exist in this peaceful bubble of love, and it's only when the first notes ring out in the silent hall, Wei Ying smiles through his happy tears.

The song is one of his favourites, Nervous by John Legend.

Adrenaline runnin' through my veins
I'm a skeleton when you say my name
And the high, no it never goes away

Like jumpin' out an airplane to swimmin' with the sharks
That existential feelin' when you're starin' at the stars
There's a hurricane in my head
But the lightnin' in my heart makes it worth it
Yeah, I still get nervous

When you walk through the door
And you look in my eyes
Yeah, it feels, yeah, it feels like the very first time
I can fall for you forever, I'm certain
'Cause I still get nervous

When your lips hit my lips and the fireworks fly
Sendin' sparks through the air, like the Fourth of July
I can fall for you forever, I'm certain
'Cause I still get nervous

Every time, every time we touch
It's like paradise, fell down from above
And the high, even too much ain't enough, no, no

Like flyin' in the fast lane, no headlights in the dark
That existential feelin' when you wonder what you are
Got a wild wind in my head
But the butterflies in my heart make it worth it
Yeah, I still get nervous

When you walk through the door and you look in my eyes
Yeah, it feels, yeah, it feels like the very first time
I can fall for you forever, I'm certain
'Cause I still get nervous

When your lips hit my lips and the fireworks fly
Sendin' sparks through the air, like the Fourth of July
I can fall for you forever, I'm certain
'Cause I still get nervous

Oh, you walk in so perfect
And my heart short circuits
No I don't deserve this
That's why I still get nervous

When you walk through the door and you look in my eyes
Yeah, it feels, yeah, it feels like the very first time
I can fall for you forever, I'm certain
'Cause I still get nervous

When your lips hit my lips and the fireworks fly
Sendin' sparks through the air, like the Fourth of July
I can fall for you forever, I'm certain
'Cause I still get nervous

I, I, I still get nervous
I, I, 'cause I still get nervous

Together, they gently sway, letting the words wash over them, sinking into the melody.

When the last chorus arrives, Lan Zhan pulls away, bringing Wei Ying's hand up to his lips. Gently, slowly, he twirls Wei Ying around, bringing him back to his chest, and kissing the top of his head.

That's when the second song starts, a completely different vibe.

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy
So, (don't stop me now)
(Don't stop me)
'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger
Defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go, go, go, there's no stopping me

I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
(Don't stop me now)
If you wanna have a good time
Just give me a call
(Don't stop me now)
'Cause I'm having a good time
(Don't stop me now)
Yes, I'm havin' a good time
I don't want to stop at all, yeah

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars on a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload like an atom bomb
About to oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, explode

I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man of you

Hey, hey, hey
(Don't stop me, don't stop me, ooh, ooh, ooh) I like it
(Don't stop me, don't stop me) Have a good time, good time
(Don't stop me, don't stop me) Woah
Let loose, honey, all right

Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
200 degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit (hey)
I'm travelling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you (hey, hey)

I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
(Don't stop me now)
If you wanna have a good time (ooh, alright)
Just give me a call
(Don't stop me now)
'Cause I'm having a good time (hey, hey)
(Don't stop me now)
Yes, I'm havin' a good time
I don't want to stop at all

Ah, da, da, da, da
Da, da, ah, ah
Ah, da, da, ah, ah, ah
Ah, da, da
Ah, da, da, ah, ah
Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

(Don't stop me now, by Queen)

Quick as a flash, Lan Zhan shoots him a devilish grin and spins Wei Ying like a yo-yo, going backwards and forwards, dipping him below his waist, turning and twisting until Wei Ying throws back his head and laughs out loud, exposing the long column of his graceful, delicious neck.

Lan Zhan's hunger for this beautiful man has never been so intense, but he's content to just dance with him for now.

Once the second song finishes, it's a free for all, and couples flood the dance floor, ready to swing the night away.

They dance and dance, until Lan Zhan thinks Wei Ying looks a little tired.

They can't have that, because there's plenty of night left and Lan Zhan has plans...

So he coaxed Wei Ying to come back to their seats, where fruit punch has been served for thirsty dancers.

They watch as Uncle Qiren holds the small chubby hands of both boys, no doubt only going onto the dance floor via pouting and huge pleading eyes, and he's so patient with them that Wei Ying has to hide his teary eyes in Lan Zhan's shoulder.

Not content that Wei Ying is sitting so far away, because at this point, inches seem like miles, Lan Zhan lifts him up to sit across his lap.

"Much better," he murmurs, smirking at the reddening face of his husband. "We're married now," he adds in his most smug voice.

Wei Ying smiles back but buries his face in the crook of Lan Zhan's neck, waiting until it doesn't feel so shameless anymore.

But he needn't have worried because everyone is far too busy eating, drinking and dancing to pay them any extra attention.

It's nice to see all their loved ones having a good time, smiling and laughing.

It's only when Lan Zhan stiffens, the only warning Wei Ying gets, that they're not quite alone.

It's Jiang YanLi and Jiang Cheng.

Their faces are complete opposites; one can't stop smiling, and the other can't stop scowling.

They both bring a smile to Wei Ying's lips, and his demeanour makes Lan Zhan relax a little, though he doesn't think he'll ever be able to relax around them.

"Congratulations, A-Xian, Lan WangJi," Jiang YanLi says softly, her voice only rising enough so they can hear her above the blaring music. "Here," she presses a small box into Wei Ying's hand. "I made them myself. Thank you for letting us come and celebrate your special day with you." Her thumbs are already wiping away under Wei Ying's eyes, as she smiles even brighter.

Her amethyst eyes are full of regret about their past, and joy because of their marriage.

Jiang Cheng awkwardly pats his shoulder and Lan Zhan cannot bear it; a growl slips past his lips, and it's only mollified by a soothing caress from Wei Ying on the forearms holding him close at his waist.

They quickly leave, but somehow their action has opened the floodgates for all their guests to come and congratulate them personally, some leaving them red envelopes, others giving them gifts from small to hefty, a steady pile building up behind them.

Heathcliff Watford waves at them from the doors as he leaves, and Wei Ying lifts a hand in response, but his attention is swiftly captured by the next set of people standing in front of them.

A lot of these people Wei Ying has never met before, and he thinks it's crazy that there are so many people present, yet he bears it well, just like Lan Zhan, who barely smiles but is impeccably polite nonetheless.

His smiles are rare and he guards them like a treasure, only to be gifted to a select few.

One of these guests happens to be Xiao XingChen, standing next to Song Lan.

"Congratulations, A-Xian, A-Zhan," They say, faces happy and full of joy.

Lan Zhan can't help it; the old irritation flares and he smiles a dangerous smile.

"Thank you, Uncle Chen, Uncle Lan," Wei Ying is saying, and then Lan Zhan speaks.

"I quote, 'If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it,' unquote. Oh, oh, oh, oh," he adds under his breath.

Wei Ying is gaping at him for the second time tonight, because out of all the things that he expected to come out of his mouth, Beyonce's Single Ladies, was NOT it.

Xiao XingChen smiles politely and drags Song Lan away, who asks him, "what was that? Didn't he put a ring on A-Xian's finger? What's he talking about??"

Baoshan Sanren leans in to give them both kisses on their heads.

"I never thought I would get to have this!" Her voice is thick with rampant emotions.

Wei Ying stands up immediately and hugs her, and then suddenly their legs are hugged tightly by the two six year olds, eager to spread the love.

"Grandma!" A-Yuan chortles, and JingYi smiles shyly.

She pats them on their heads, beaming down at them.

"Are you ready to come and stay with me?" To Lan Zhan, she confirms, "by seven AM, Monday?"

The children are already cheering, as he nods that she is correct.

The boys were going with their grandmother while XiChen and Uncle looked after the twins. Da Tuzi and MingJue were on standby, but the Lans were insisting that they were going to be fine, minding the little girls.

Wei Ying had protested against a honeymoon altogether, saying they could not make their families cope with two newborn babies and two six year olds at the same time, without him and Lan Zhan being there.

But it was Uncle Qiren who forced him to listen to reason.

"I brought up my nephews single handedly. Are you saying I am incapable of doing it again?"

"Er...no...Shifu, that's not-"

"Then it's decided, you will do what WangJi is suggesting, if that was your only concern." And he had walked away, just like that.

XiChen had patted his shoulder and smiled warmly, while Lan Zhan had looked even more smug about it.

It wasn't a proper honeymoon, Lan Zhan had promised, just two days of a long overdue holiday, the first break they'd get after the babies had come to live with them.

MingJue and Nie Huaisang were standing on the periphery of their little group, and when Wei Ying looked up to find the latter not quite meeting his eyes, he knew something was up.

Wei Ying eased himself out towards Huaisang when he thought no one would notice, not going far away, just enough so that Huaisang would be able to pass on anything that he wanted to talk about. His efforts were appreciated, and Huaisang ended up wearing a small smile.

"I thought you would want to know," he says, so quietly that Wei Ying has to lean a little closer in order to hear him properly. "I came to a decision... about what I'm sitting on."

Wei Ying blinks into a sharp understanding.

Huaisang is talking about whether or not he's going to blow the whistle on their secret world, one that Wei Ying is fully a part of now. Whatever Huaisang has chosen to do, it's going to affect everyone he loves. He can't help looking up to see Lan Zhan, who is staring straight back at him, those golden eyes alight with an intense fire.

Lan Zhan knows something is up, and he's itching to stand up and come to him, but Wei Ying gives the slightest shake of his head, trying to convey with just his eyes that he's okay and everything is under control. Thankfully, Lan Zhan understands, tilting his head as if asking, are you sure?

Wei Ying nods, before turning back to Huaisang. The faster he gets this over and done with, the faster he can go back to his husband, who looks like he's five seconds away from destroying everything in his path to get to Wei Ying.

Huaisang has been watching them.

"You know, I'm genuinely happy for you both," he says carefully. "It's part of the reason why I'm going to continue sitting on everything I've got. I figured it's the only way we can keep the Wens under control. The way I see it, those guys are policing themselves, your grandmother and her pals. But with big companies, and how Wen Rouhan had practically all aspects of law enforcement in his pocket, the chances of stopping them from unethical behaviour is next to nothing, while they waste time in the courts. But the threat of the unknown works wonders."

The relief, it's like nothing Wei Ying has ever experienced before. His legs are shaking even as he closes his eyes.

Everyone is safe.

His grandmother, his uncles, all the people he's come to know that work for her.

But most of all, Lan Zhan.

An arm slips around his waist while the beautiful fragrance of welcome sandalwood infuses his senses, and Wei Ying leans against his concerned husband.

"Thank you," Wei Ying tells Huaisang, who nods and leaves them, slipping into the crowd and he's lost amid the swaying bodies.

"Is Wei Ying alright?" Lan Zhan whispers it against his temple, even as Wei Ying wraps his arms fully around Lan Zhan's body, hugging him with everything he's got.

"I am, now." Wei Ying gives him the short version of what Huaisang told him, and now Lan Zhan gets it, why Wei Ying feels like this. He had been worried, still able to pick out the scent of Wei Ying's blood, saturated with fear.

It had taken all of his self control not to stand up and draw attention to himself by getting to Wei Ying immediately, and it was only because of Wei Ying gesturing that he was alright, which had restrained him.

"You're safe." Wei Ying kisses his smooth neck, full of happiness.

Lan Zhan simply hugs him back.

*************

Most of the guests have left now, with just family left to see them off.

Wei Ying starts with JingYi, kissing him all over his face as the boy tries to protect himself with his little chubby hands pressing against Wei Ying's face while he giggles helplessly, and then it's A-Yuan's turn, and they're all laughing.

"Be good for grandma, okay?" Wei Ying tells them, trying and failing to be stern.

They nod enthusiastically, and then they wave furiously when they get inside her car.

Wei Ying tries to swallow past the lump in his throat.

It was always hard to watch A-Yuan leave him, and now with JingYi, it was breaking his heart.

"It's only two days," Uncle Qiren says, handing him Juhua to kiss her goodbye.

Wei Ying cradles her carefully against himself, looking down into her cute face, her brown eyes so big in her face. He thinks she might be at the stage of recognising his voice now, as he tells her he will see her soon. It's the same for Lan Zhan who kisses her tiny forehead, and then they repeat their love for Meihua as well.

Then they're showered with more rice and shining, glittering confetti from XiChen and MingJue, Da Tuzi waving at them from the doorway of the manor, and Lan Zhan is bundling Wei Ying into the car that will take them wherever they're going.

Wei Ying turns to wave through the back window at all of their family, before the car turns the corner and he can't see them anymore.

Lan Zhan brings him as close as he can within the restrictions of their seat belts, one arm around his waist and his hand holding Wei Ying's hand across their laps.

It's still a mystery where they're going to spend this weekend, and no amount of pouting, sulking, or withholding kisses has managed to make Lan Zhan reveal his secret.

Wei Ying brings Lan Zhan's hand up to his mouth, kissing his knuckles sweetly.

"We're finally married, huh?"

"Mn. Husband." Lan Zhan sounds so proud of them.

There's so much happiness in him, Wei Ying can feel it brimming over himself, flowing out of his heart into every pore, reaching all the starved, dark corners inside him and blasting away all the loneliness with the bright, glowing love that's filling him up.

It's not just for Lan Zhan, or because of him, it's something huge that wraps around their children, their brothers and their parental figures. It's the joy of loving and being loved in return.

Wei Ying rests his head on Lan Zhan's shoulder, smiling as he feels a kiss on his hair.

He's ready to start this new life with his Lan Zhan.

**************

The drive isn't long, but Wei Ying must have nodded off, lulled by the motion of the car. He yawns when the noise of the driver's door closing wakes him up, and he looks around in confusion.

"Are we there?" He mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

Lan Zhan thinks he looks so cute, barely awake right now.

It seems the excitement and early (for Wei Ying) start has taken its toll on his husband who is all tuckered out now. But Lan Zhan is a patient man; he can wait until tomorrow to show Wei Ying how much he loves him, if tonight is all about sleeping in each other's arms and nothing else.

"Mn." He glides out of the car and is already on Wei Ying's side, helping him out.

The doorman comes to assist them with their luggage as Wei Ying looks up at the tall building with its unique terracotta brickwork, its circular corner rising up in front of them.

"The Brown Palace Hotel?" He asks, full of awe.

"And Spa," Lan Zhan adds, hoping Wei Ying likes it.

He's only been here once when a client wanted to show him their ideas for their own architectural project, but Lan Zhan had been impressed by this place regardless, and wanted Wei Ying to experience their full Spa service as well.

Besides, it's stunning to look at.

The huge doors are held open and they walk into the gorgeous atrium lobby.

Rich golds and bronze adorns the walls and the side decorations, a carpeted centre area for guests to wait, and polished marble flooring created a moat effect. There's a piano just waiting for eager fingers to play upon its keys, comfortable looking armchairs waiting for weary backsides, and Wei Ying gasps when he looks up: eight stories holding what used to be four hundred rooms in the past rise up in the grandest view. The stained glass skylight must be awesome during the daytime, he thinks.

They don't even have to check in; apparently, the rules are different for those using the top floor sleeping rooms.

Luxury doesn't even begin to cover the beauty surrounding them as they are escorted into a fabulous elevator with its signature gold and brown fittings.

Lan Zhan has been staring at Wei Ying's face all this time, and the usually chatty young man is strangely silent so far; of course, Lan Zhan is worried.

Outside their room, Lan Zhan finally speaks, hating the nerves that swamp his mind.

"If Wei Ying doesn't like it here, we can go elsewhere," he says, glaring at the man who accompanied them here, who chokes on his disbelief.

"Huh?" Wei Ying has been clutching his arm ever since they got out of the car, and even now, he feels a little overwhelmed.

This isn't just any old hotel.

It's over a hundred and twenty five years old, steeped in history and turmoil, and yet still the chosen place of residence for countless heads of state, including the President of the United States. The Beatles, Taylor Swift, Bruce Springsteen to name a few, have walked upon the same thick carpet as them.

It feels surreal to be walking into a place under which secret tunnels were hidden to accommodate guests wanting to discreetly visit the downtown brothels.

Wei Ying says as much, and snickers when their chaperone, red-faced, presses their key cards into their hands and hightails it out of there.

He slings his arms around Lan Zhan's neck, no sign of sleep lurking in his lovely silver eyes now.

"Soooo...husband of mine! We're finally on our honeymoon now!" Mischief shines on his beautiful face as Wei Ying smiles the brightest now.

"Wei Ying fell asleep on the way here," Lan Zhan reminds him mildly, letting himself hold Wei Ying's hips snugly to his own.

There's a significant twitch in both of them.

"Power nap!" Wei Ying retorts, grinning back with a wicked smile, all dangerous teeth.

"Mn." Lan Zhan replies indulgently.

"I'm not tired!" Wei Ying protests indignantly.

"Really?" Lan Zhan leads him to walk backwards towards their huge bed.

Someone has thoughtfully arranged red rose petals in a heart shape. Lan Zhan is NOT looking forward to picking them out of the nooks and crannies of their bodies.

"Really," Wei Ying swoops in to kiss him properly.

This is the first time he's allowed to, without dozens of witnesses watching him, the first time they are allowed to enjoy each other, completely alone.

Nothing compares to the familiar slide of their lips, Lan Zhan's ravishing mouth feasting on his tongue, his own matching hunger eagerly lapping at the thrumming excitement building in both of them.

Sparks of fire light up his skin, a taste of the euphoria to come.

Lan Zhan's clever fingers tug at his jacket, pushing it off Wei Ying's slim shoulders. His lean strength is evident in his wiry muscles smooth under his cream silk shirt, and when Lan Zhan bites down on his fragile skin, the taste of his tantalising blood dancing on his tongue pushes at the predator inside him.

This exploding pleasure crests and peaks, waves of undulating ecstacy swamp their limbs as they come together, again and again. Lan Zhan takes him apart, only to put him back together again, better than before.

Tomorrow, they will take full advantage of the spa, and Lan Zhan will show him the waterfall feature this luxury hotel is famous for.

But tonight, tonight is just for them.

The rest of their lives are spread out before them, their roles as husbands, sons and fathers paving the way.

All of that can wait, because here in each other's arms, they only have to be Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, forever.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.8K 38
That's my first story, so ignore so some unexpected mistake💫👁️‍🗨️💥 It's wangxian story where they become immortal throughout soul bond. Lan Wangj...
192K 7.9K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...
22.3K 1.7K 22
After traveling the cultivation world with Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, Wei Ying decide to travel alone. He want to go to other place that he haven't...
143K 4.8K 11
a modaozushi fanfic about lan zhan and wei ying's life after they become cultivational partners. there seems to be more that happened after weiying's...