SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 46

1.7K 99 28
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, at Kim Mansion

Yoongi and Sohee reached the Kim Mansion. It was now around 12:30 in the noon. They both got off the car and walked inside. They entered the living room and Yoongi spoke, "Feel comfortable here. You need something? I will get you something to eat."

"No Yoon, I am not hungry right now. Don't worry. Its not my first time here. Don't be so formal", said Sohee. Yoongi smiled and nodded. Then Yoongi went closer to Sohee and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Sohee placed her palms on Yoongi's chest. They looked at each other lovingly. Yoongi spoke, "You know I am happy that you are back in my life."

"Me too", said Sohee. Yoongi was about to kiss Sohee but she kept her hand in between and said, "You came here to freshen up. Go and take bath first. Then we have to leave for hospital again." Yoongi nodded and sulked a little. Then he spoke, "Okay, I am going to take bath. You sit here or do anything you want. Be comfortable." Sohee just hummed. Yoongi left and went to his room.

Sohee started roaming in the mansion. She in her mind, "Its the same as before. Nothing has changed." Then she went towards kitchen and thought, "I should cook something. I will cook for Tae too. He needs healthy food."

She went inside the kitchen and one of the maid asked, "Mam you need something?" "No, I just wanted to cook something", said Sohee. "But Mam we are here to cook. Tell us we will do it", said the maid. "No, I will cook myself. You guys can help me", said Sohee. The maids nodded and Sohee went to the kitchen counter and wore an apron and started cooking.

After some time, Yoongi came out of his room all freshened up. He was wearing a white shirt, sleeves rolled upto his elbows and black pants. His hair a little wet. He was looking very hot. He went to the living room but couldn't find Sohee there. Then he went towards the kitchen and saw her cooking while humming a song. Maids were helping her. Yoongi went and gestured the maids to leave the kitchen. The maids left silently. Sohee's whole concentration was on cooking. She didn't noticed Yoongi. Yoongi went closer to her and back hugged her. She got a little startled at first but smiled when felt Yoongi there.

Yoongi smiled and asked in a deep husky voice, "What are you doing here?" "Cooking something for us and Tae", said Sohee still cooking. Yoongi hummed and snuggled into Sohee's neck and kissed her there. Yoongi's damp hair were brushing off against her neck, making her squirm a little. He then started running his lips towards Sohee's shoulders. Sohee said, "What are you doing? Maids will see." Yoongi spoke in a deep voice, "So what? Let them see."

"Yoon, let me cook. You are distracting me", said Sohee. Yoongi hummed and spoke, "I know I am distracting you. Are you not liking it, huh?" Sohee chuckled and said, "Leave me Yoon." Yoongi left her suddenly and said, "Okay, do whatever you want. I am going to the living room. Bye." Saying this, Yoongi left the kitchen. Sohee sighed and mumbled, "He is sulking now."

It was now around 1:40 pm and Sohee finished her cooking and ordered the maids to pack the lunch. She made some extra dishes for Jin and Hobi too.

She went to the living room and saw Yoongi talking on the phone. She heard him saying, "What the hell are you saying? Can't you do a simple work properly? I am not coming to office today. I will come tomorrow and till then I want everything right. Understood?" He then put down his phone and sat on the couch and started checking something in his tab.

She went closer to him and sat beside him. She wrapped her arms around his right arm. Yoongi's concentration was still on his tab. Sohee spoke, "Yoon, what are you doing?" Yoongi didn't replied. Sohee shaked his hand a little and spoke again, "Are you ignoring me now, huh?"

"No, I am not. I am just doing my work. You are distracting me now", said Yoongi. Sohee sighed and said, "Stop sulking now. I was cooking at that time." "Its fine. I am not complaining", said Yoongi a little frustated.

Sohee didn't said anything. She then grabbed Yoongi's collar and pulled him towards herself and kissed him. Yoongi also kissed her back. After few seconds, they broke the kiss and Sohee pushed Yoongi onto the couch. His upper body fell onto the couch and Sohee hovered upon him. She started moving her fingers on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi wrapped his left hand on Sohee waist and another on her head, playing with her hair. Then Yoongi spoke in a deep voice, "What are you doing now, huh? Isn't the guards and maids looking now?"

Sohee chuckled and spoke, "You are such a baby, sulking for attention." "Your baby only", said Yoongi. Sohee smiled and opened the first two buttons of Yoongi's shirt and slid her hand inside the shirt. She started tracing her fingertips softly on his bare chest inside the shirt. Yoongi caressed her hair and tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear.

Then Sohee brought her face a little more closer to Yoongi's face. They were feeling each other's breathe on their lips. Sohee brushed his nose against Yoongi's. Soon they attached their lips together and started kissing each other. This time the kiss was deep and sensual. Both of them were closing their eyes just feeling each other's lips.

Yoongi ran his hand on Sohee's back without breaking the kiss. His hands then went towards the hem of Sohee's top and soon he slid his hands into her top. He ran his hands on Sohee's bare waist feeling her soft skin. He traced his fingers around Sohee's navel. Sohee shivered a little on Yoongi's touch. She  traced his bare chest and then his collar bones with her palm. She then opened one more button of his shirt and traced his well-built abs. Both were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

They were in their moment then suddenly they heard someone entering the living room. "Come fast. I will just change my clothes and then we can go. Come on Eunwoo", said Jungkook entering the living room. Eunwoo replied, "I am coming na. Do you want me to fly now?"

After listening to their voices, Sohee and Yoongi broke the kiss immediately. Sohee sat properly and fixed her top and hair. Yoongi also sat straight and fastly fixed his shirt and buttoned it up and then fixed his hair. As soon as Jungkook entered the living room, he saw Sohee and Yoongi sitting on the couch fixing their hair. He went closer to them and asked, "Hyung, noona, you both here?"

Yoongi spoke, "Umm, we... I mean I came from hospital to freshen up and she came with me to cook something healthy for Tae." "Ohh, okay", said Jungkook. He then asked, "Hows Tae hyung now?" "He is fine now. He will be discharged in evening", said Yoongi.

Then Yoongi asked, "What are you doing here? Its 2 pm and its your college time." Jungkook replied, "Hyung, I was practicing basketball whole day. I wanted to change my clothes, so I came here. And it was lunch time, so me and Eunwoo thought to eat something outside. We will leave after I change my clothes." Yoongi hummed and glanced at Eunwoo. Eunwoo bowed and greeted Yoongi and Sohee, "Hello hyung. Hello noona." Yoongi just hummed and Sohee greeted him back.

Then Jungkook said, "Okay so I am going to my room. Come Eunwoo." Eunwoo and Jungkook both left from there. As soon as Jungkook left, Yoongi mumbled, "They always ruin my moment. Earlier Tae and now him." Sohee chuckled and spoke, "Its fine. Don't sulk now." "No but why this always happens. You remember how Tae interrupted us once", said Yoongi. Sohee spoke, "Yes I remember. You were so embarressed because of which you scolded Tae."

Flashback (6 years ago)

Sohee and Yoongi were working in Yoongi's home office room together. Sohee was doing something on her laptop. Yoongi got up from his chair and went towards Sohee. He took the laptop and put it away and sat beside her on the couch. He pulled her from her waist and made her sit in his lap. Sohee wrapped her arms around his neck. She spoke, "I thought we needed to complete our work. You already knows what will happen if we won't be able to complete our work on time. You know about your dad's anger right."

Yoongi interwined his hand with Sohee's and kissed the back of her hand. He spoke, "Do you think I am afraid of his anger, huh? I can bear anything for you." Sohee chuckled and caressed Yoongi's cheek from her another hand and spoke, "I know that. You saved me from both of our dads when I did the mistake in our last mission and also, you bear the punishment for me". Yoongi closed his eyes and snuggled his face in Sohee's neck.

Then Sohee spoke again, "What do you think how will our dads react when they will get to know about us, huh?" Yoongi spoke in a low voice, "I don't know about that but I am sure of one thing, that I am not going to live my life without you. I will convince dad." Sohee hummed and smiled a little.

Then Yoongi looked at Sohee and said, "Kiss me Sohee. Kiss me like there is no tomorrow." Sohee immediately attached her lips with Yoongi's lips and they both started kissing each other passionately. Yoongi laid Sohee on the couch without breaking the kiss. Now Sohee was at the bottom and Yoongi was on top of her. They both were kissing each other continously.

Just then the office room door opened with a loud thud. Yoongi and Sohee both got startled and broke the kiss and looked towards the door. Tae was at the door. Yoongi and Sohee both immediately got up from the couch. Yoongi yelled loudly, "What are you doing here Tae? Don't you know how to knock? You are not that much young that I need to teach you basic manners now."

"S-sorry hyung", Tae said looking down. "Now tell me why you came here", said Yoongi. Tae went inside and went closer to Yoongi. He pulled out a paper from his pocket and spoke, "Hyung please sign this." Yoongi took the paper and sighed, "What is this now?" Tae didn't spoke anything and Yoongi looked at the paper and saw a 'D' on it. Yoongi asked, "What is this Tae? Such a low grade?" Tae whined and spoke, "Hyunggg, pleaseeee sign it. Please please please. Don't tell dad please. Please hyung. I am requesting you. Please."

"Okay okay don't whine like this. I will sign this. Hide it somewhere properly otherwise if mom or dad saw this, I will also get scolded along with you", said Yoongi. Tae smiled brightly and said, "You are the best hyung. Love you. Hyung, what are we doing for my birthday this time?" Yoongi signed the paper and gave it back to Tae and spoke, "Whatever you want. Just tell me what you want. I will arrange everything." Tae smiled and said, "I will tell you after thinking. I want everything best." Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair and Tae ran outside the room. Yoongi yelled, "Do better next time in your tests." Tae yelled back, "Yes hyung, bye."

Sohee chuckled and spoke, "You love your brothers alot." "Yes I do. I can't see them getting scolded by dad for some stupid marks", said Yoongi. "But I will not leave Tae next time if he interrupts us again", said Yoongi looking at Sohee. Sohee just chuckled.

Flashback ended

(Present time)

Yoongi and Sohee laughed remembering their past. Then Sohee spoke, "Yoon, lets go. We need to go to the hospital now." "Yeah, lets go", said Yoongi. Yoongi got up to leave the mansion. Sohee said, "Give me a minute. Let me bring the lunch from kitchen. And do you want to eat here or there?" "Umm, we don't have time now. Lets eat in hospital", said Yoongi. Sohee hummed and left to bring the lunch.

Soon, both Sohee and Yoongi reached the hospital. Jin, Hobi, Tae and both of them had their lunch.

On the other hand, with Jungkook

Eunwoo and Jungkook both went to the cafe to have something for lunch. As soon as they entered the cafe, Jungkook bumped into someone. The other person was wearing a black hat and was covering his face with black mask. Only his eyes were visible. Jungkook didn't gave much attention to the person and left from there after apologizing to him.

He and Eunwoo sat on a table and ordered some food. Then they start talking. Eunwoo spoke, "So when your hyung will be discharged?" "Maybe in the evening", said Jungkook. Eunwoo hummed and spoke again, "You must be scared after seeing him in that condition." "I was scared but I knew that Yoongi hyung will definitely do something. I trust him the most", said Jungkook.

Soon the food arrived and they were eating quietly. Then Jungkook's attention went towards a person sitting on another table a little far from them. He saw him doing something on his laptop and glancing at him from time to time. Jungkook frowned and thought, "Why he is looking at me again and again? He is the same person who bumped into me a few minutes back. What he wants? Should I go and ask him? No I can't do that. What will I ask? I think I am just overthinking. Leave it."

Jungkook shrugged off his thoughts and continued eating and chatting with Eunwoo. Soon they completed their meal and start leaving from there after paying the bill. Eunwoo asked while going out of the cafe, "Are we going to college now?" "Umm, I will drop you to college and will go to basketball court for practice", said Jungkook. Eunwoo hummed and they both left the cafe.

Hey guys, hows the chapter? Do you guys liked Yoongi's and Sohee's moment? Please let me know down in comments.

Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Upcoming chapters are going to be amazing. Show you support. Like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
55.3K 2.8K 28
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ { ๐“๐š๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค & ๐•๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค } ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง...