Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫Chapter-52💫

3.8K 165 44
By ivna_jung

(Author- Is the story going intersting? I mean the flashback of Jin and Suzy love story? Should I skip this and directly go to the point,  that where is Suzy right now or continue their story and slowly come to where is Suzy now?)

💀💀💀

Jin- Well, after we came out she was silent. Very silent. I knew she was very sad and angry and she had the right to be angry

He said. YN slowly sat on the bed (she was laying before)

Flashback

Jin- S-suz--

Suzy looked at him and motioned him to keep quiet. She took out her phone and was typing seraching. Jin looked at her with confusion but his confusion was clear when Suzy turned her phone for him to see. His eyes widened when she saw what it was.

She closed her phone and looked at him and said

Suzy- Wow, Mr. Kim, you have won so many awards. Impressive

Jin- Babes...... why are you calling me Mr. Kim. I am-

Suzy- How can I not? You are The Kim Seokjin!! The youngest and the richest CEO. Shouldn't I show you respect?

Jin- Babes..... don't say like that.... look...I know I did a very big mistak-

Suzy- Mistake? No No Mr. Kim. How can you do mistake? It was me, who fall for a guy like you.

She said in a taunting way while her voice was holding anger and eyes were holding tears.

Jin tried to take her hands but she jerked his hands away

Suzy- Don't you dare touch me!!!

Jin himself was controlling his tears. He took a deep breath and said

Jin- Look, Suzy..... I am really sorry. I did a ver-

Suzy- Keep your sorry with you Mr. Kim. You very well, that I hate only 2 kind people. Liars and Rich People. And You are both!!

Jin- Suzy... I know I lied but atle--

Suzy- I don't want to hear a single word. Today, I am breaking all relations with you. From now, I am not your girlfriend!!! I am not your Best Friend!!! I am not even your friend!!!
Stay away from me and don't show your face ever again to me!!

She said and started walking away. Jin wanted to stop her, but his full body was frozen. He saw her going away and away from him.

Suddenly he felt like his legs lost all the strengths. They became numb. He fell on his knees while his tears were flowing from his eyes to his cheeks.

(Author- World Wide Cheeks 🤪)

Flashback Ends

YN looked at Jin with a sad face while he gave her a small smile.

YN- W..what happened afterwards?

Jin was about to say when suddenly Sarang started crying. He stood up and went to her.

Jin- Uh... I guess she is hungry. Guys you continue. I'll go and feed her.

He said and took Sarang in his arms and walked outside. YN looked at the rest when Namjoon spoke

Namjoon- Nancy Noona came out and saw Hyung. She understood what happened. She was also one of the person who knew Hyung's truth. She helped him to get back home.

Yoongi- When Hyung came back, he went to his room and locked himself in the room. We were all confused and more over worried.

Flashback

The brothers looked at each other when they saw Jin running inside his room. They all saw his face which was filled with tears which made them worried. Seeing their Hyung cry was not one of the thing they wished to ever see, but alas! They had to see it today.

They all turned to Nancy who was still there.

Jungkook- Noona, what happened to you Hyung?

Nancy sighed and said

Nancy- Suzy got to know the truth

All the brothers widened their eyes in shock.

All 6- What?!!

Nancy- Yes and she broke up with Jin

All six of them stood their speechless. Yoongi covered his mouth in shock.

Hoseok- H....how?

He managed to ask. Nancy told them everything that happened in the club. After some time she also left to give them some time with their Hyung.

As soon as she left, they all ran to Jin's room. They all were knocking on the door telling Jin to open but neither the door opened not Jin replied to them.

They all could hear sobbing and crying sounds from inside which broke their hearts more.

Inside the room was a mess and the one who created the mess was sitting with his back towards the door not knowing his six brothers were also sitting just outside of the door waiting for their Hyung to open the door.

(Author- Mr. Kim was on a business trip to London)

Next day came but neither Jin moved from his spot not the brothers still waiting for their Hyung to open the door.
Neither Jin slept the whole not his brothers. Even Jungkook.

The maids who work there, were looking at the brothers with a sad face. Seeing the always cheerful guys like this was making them sad too.

It was 10 AM when Jin heard a voice from outside.

Jungkook- H..hyu..gie.... plea....se op..en t..the do..door

Jin's heart broke heating Jungkook's crying voice. He closed his eyes while his tears again started flowing.

He stood up and wiped his tears and opened the door. Heating the sound the brothers also stood up.

As soon as Jin saw, he busted into tears. All his brothers hugged him, crying with him.

Well, they are Kim brothers. If someone goes through some pain, others go too. And right now it's their elder brother. The brother who is also like their Mother. The brother who literally raised them and made them what they are now. So, it was normal that all 7 were crying.

💀💀💀

The brothers got to know what happened between Suzy and Jin after they came out. They tried to calm down Jin, but it was not easy. They were worried but what made them worried more was.... Jin stopped eating. When his brothers asked him why his reply was

Jin- I won't eat a single bit of food until Suzy listens to me and forgive me

This was what he decided. The brothers tried their best to make him eat but it's already been more than a week. Even the day Jin thought would be the best day of his life, the day he would propose to the love of his life passed.

The brothers were very worried for him. But there was one thing that Neither Jin knew nor The Makane line (Namjoon included)

Not only Jin, but Hoseok and Yoongi stopped eating too. They would always make excuse saying they ate but in reality all three elders didn't ate anything from the past days.

Flashback Ends

YN- Oppa, why did you both did that?

Yoongi- YN, you know Jin Hyung is my only Hyung. My one and only Hyung.

YN nodded at Yoongi's statement. He gave her a small smile and said

Yoongi- Then, now can You expect me to eat when my only Hyung didn't ate anything.

Hoseok- Same goes to me. I can't eat when my brothers are staying hungry.

YN nodded while the respect she had for her brothers just increased more.

Namjoon- Hyungs, didn't told us about it cause they knew we would do the same

Jungkook- And they didn't wanted us to do that

Taehyung- Yup according to them, we were young and kids that time

Jimin- And didn't wanted us to get sick or anything

They all said and YN made an "Ohh" from her mouth. Soon, they saw Jin coming inside with Now sleeping Sarang. He placed her in her crib and came and sat on his place.

Jin- So, till where did you told her?

Yoongi- You, Me and Hobi stopped eating.

Jin- Oh..  you reached there. Good.

He said. YN looked at him and said

YN- What happened next?

Jin- Ok so after that....................................

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Pretty Big part for you all
And Also I am trying my best to atleast upload this story fault

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1405

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 302 7
༶•┈┈⛧ she was trembling to stand by help of wall her lips were bleeding tears were continuosly falling like a water fall from her eyes definitely she...
18.8K 264 25
The story of a girl who has came from UK after her mission, she is a police officer but undercover. she found herself in a mansion of seven cold doct...
20.1K 1.8K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🤴.
816K 34.5K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...