Wrong House

By izzybee2005

Oaklynn James only has two dreams: Get into the University of Michigan and be a badass detective like Olivia... More

Info!!
Playlsit
Prologue
1: Holland
2: Oaklynn
3: Holland
4: Oaklynn
5: Oaklynn
7:Holland
8:Oaklynn
9: Holland
10: Holland
11:Oaklynn
12: Oaklynn
13: Holland
14: Oaklynn
15: Holland
16: Oaklynn
17: Holland
18: Oaklynn
19: Holland
20: Oaklynn
21: Holland
22: Oaklynn
23: Oaklynn
24: Oaklynn
25: Holland
26: Oaklynn
27: Holland
28:Oaklynn
29: Oaklynn
30: Holland
Epilogue I: Oaklynn's Pov
Epilogue II: Holland
Final Author's Note

6: Holland

509 11 1
By izzybee2005

        Holy shit. I actually offered to spend alone time with Oaklynn. What the actual fuck was going through my mind? This is a terrible idea.

        It's not like I hate her or anything, but after what happened at the bar, I decided it probably wouldn't be the best idea to be alone with her. Something happened today when I was in her room, in my towel, and I don't know what happened. I may have purposely forgot my clothes, just because I wanted to see how she'd react. And when she reacted how I wished she would, I decided I would offer to get our one on one time over with. Granted, nothing can happen.

        Well, if anything does it just means no one can know.

        The moment she told me we could do whatever I wanted, I took off to my room. And now I am trying to get it decently cleaned, so we can watch Law and Order and hang out. Whatever that means for us. I want to make an impression on her that I am not a slob, but I'm pretty sure she already knows that because any time she comes in my room, it is pretty clean.

        When my room is cleaned, and my bed is made, I run back downstairs. "Wanna watch Law and Order?" I ask, and she nods. "We'll have to watch it in my room because I don't have it set up on the TV in here." I tell her, and she stands up.

        She walks to the kitchen, "Want any snacks or a certain drink?" She asks, and I shake my head in amazement. We just had breakfast, and she is offering snacks. I'm not judging, I love a girl who isn't afraid to eat.

        "Sure. Let's take that fruit bowl you made the other night." I tell her, and she nods. As she grabs the fruit bowl, I watch her. She moves quietly and quickly around the kitchen. Her long honey hair sways back and forth in the ponytail, and glasses hang lowly on her nose.

        When she turns around, she catches my gaze- that is lowly on her body- and she smirks. "Like what you see?" She asks, throwing my words from the night at the bar back in her face. She doesn't give me a chance to answer, "Waters and fruit bowl are ready, let's go." She says, and starts walking out of the kitchen. I linger behind, watching her hips sway. They sway naturally as she walks, and if that isn't a huge turn on then I don't know what is.

        I soon follow behind her, and by the time I catch up to her, she is getting comfortable on my bed. "Make yourself at home, James." I tease, and she rolls her eyes.

        "I will." She smiles, "Come on. We have a show to watch and crime to solve, Land." She tells me, and I fight a smile. No one calls me Land, and hearing it from her soft angelic voice sends sparks through me.

        Following her orders, I jump on the bed next to her, and slide under the blanket. "Which one do you want to watch? The only ones I am willing to watch are SVU, the OG one, and Organized Crime." I inform her, and she nods.

        "Good because I only watch them if they have Benson and Stabler. A plus if they have Tutuola and Munch. So let's go with SVU." She tells me, and I nod. As I get the show set up, she gets up, and runs out of the room.

        I thought maybe she had to pee since she didn't say where she was going, but when she returns, she has this huge blanket that reads, "This is my Law and Order Special Victims Until watching blanket" I have never been more jealous of anything in my entire life.

        "I got it off of Etsy." She tells me, and I laugh. She gets back in bed, covers up, and I start the first episode of the very first season. "Are we going to talk at all or just watch this?" She asks, and I shrug.

        I'm hoping we don't have to talk at all because that might make it easier to avoid the tension we have, and also avoid having to talk about said tension. "It doesn't matter to me. We can watch this or watch it and talk." I tell her, and she nods. I expect her to say something else, but she doesn't.

        A few episodes pass of silence between us, just a few comments about who we think the suspect is or how they could have gotten away with the murders- no we don't think that the rape and murders are okay- or how we think they are asking the wrong questions.

        When we get to season two, both of our phones buzz with messages, and we pause the show. "Levi and Bryce are staying at Levi's place, Wren is staying at the girls house, and Kane is staying with his parents until the night before his classes." I tell her since she didn't bother to pick up her phone.

        She doesn't say anything for a moment, "So we are alone tonight?" She questions, but it was more to herself than to me. Her eyes meet mine, "Okay, that means we can watch this all night without any interruptions." She smiles, and I nod. A night alone. Without anyone to stop us from doing something we shouldn't do. Great.

        "Yup, around five we can order take out and maybe get snacks and pull an all nighter." I suggest, and she nods. "Okay, let's resume them." I say, and press play. I don't bother answering in the chat, they know that we are watching the show. They suggested it in the first place for when we did hang out.

        Many episodes pass, and then Oaklynn lets out a loud gasp, "Oh my God! This is where Stabler gets suspended." She announces, and I look at her wide eyed. "You already know what happens, why are you acting so surprised?" She asks, and I shrug.

        She is right, I do know everything that happens, I can probably recite this whole damn show in my sleep. "Doesn't mean I can't act surprised." I grin at her, and she rolls her eyes. Her damn eye roll, it shouldn't be hot, but it is. It is sexy actually. Other girls do it, and I get so annoyed, but she does it and Jesus it's enough to make me drop to my knees. Probably because she does it in a sarcastic way, and others do it in a snobby way.

        As she gets back into the show, I steal glances of her. Her eyes widen when a body shows up, her lips drop into a frown when it's a kid, and she laughs any time Stabler loses his cool on a suspect. She is super gorgeous.

        And having a gorgeous girl in my bed- who loves the same things I do- makes me get really fucking hard.

        Five rolls around, and we decide to order pizza. While we wait for it to arrive, I run to the little gas station around the corner, and Oaklynn says she is going to get comfortable- whatever that means.

        When I return, she is laying in my bed in a pair of pink athletic shorts and a virginity rocks sweater. Her face is make-up free, and her hair is in a messy bun on the top of her head. "Well, aren't you comfortable?" I tease, and she looks up from her phone. "I got all types of snacks. Sweet, salty, also I got us Monsters and that one juice you like." I tell her, dumping everything out of the bag and on to my bed. She smiles wide, showing off her perfect white teeth.

        "Thank you." Her whole face lights up when her eyes meet mine again. I go to sit down, and the doorbell rings. I go to get back up, but Oaklynn stops me, "I got it, you get comfortable."

        When she walks out of the room, I exchange my sweats for a pair of basketball shorts and lose my shirt. Then I organize the snacks so they will be on the foot of the bed, and lastly I fix the blankets so we can lay under both of ours. Because it is freezing outside and we only have a little heater in our rooms until someone fixes the big one.

        Oaklynn returns with the box of pizza, a roll of paper towels, and cups. "I figured there was no need to dirty plates since there are only two of us," she tells me,holding up the paper towels and I nod in approval. "And I figured we might need cups." She adds.

        "Okay, we have dinner, drinks, snacks, and we are both comfortable." I state, and she nods. "Also, I turned on my heater, and stacked our blankets so we aren't freezing, but that means we are going to have to share blankets." I inform her, and she nods.

        "That's fine with me." She says, and then sits down. She gets under the blanket, and then tears off a few paper towel squares for us. "Here you go."

        I graciously take the paper towel she's holding out for me, and then I hand us each a piece of pizza. When we both have a piece, I pick up the remote, and turn to her, "Ready?" She nods, and I press play. The show starts, and we both stuff our faces with our pizza.

        After thirty minutes, the medium pizza we got is gone, and we both call for a pause to take a break and stretch. "I'm going to wash my hands and throw this away, do you need anything from downstairs?" Oaklynn asks, and I shake my head no. She disappears out of my room, and I move the snack on to my desk.

        When my bed cleared off, I slip under the blankets, getting comfortable. While I wait for her to come in, I reply to the guys letting them know we'd be here for the rest of the night, and that we were having fun. They all reply with a thumbs up and I put my phone up.

       Oaklynn returns, and jumps onto the bed. She wastes no time sliding under the blankets, when she's comfortable, she turns to me. "Ready?" She asks, and I nod. I pick up the remote, and press play. The theme song plays from where we left off, and Oaklynn mimics the beat to it. I let out a laugh, and she goes quiet.

        "No, don't stop. It's adorable, please keep going." I try to persuade her, and she shakes her head no. The song ends, and I frown, "Next episode you have to do the whole song for me." I tell her, and she shakes her head no. I pause the show, and turn towards her. I want to know her, and talk to her, and this will probably be the only time we have alone. "Talk to me." I whisper, and she turns towards me.

        She thinks for a minute, and then smiles. "Besides SVU, what is your favorite show?" she asks, and I think for a minute. I shrug, not being able to come up with an answer, and she frowns. "Do you not know what another favorite show would be?" She asks, and I shake my head no. "Mine would be either Teen Wolf or The Vampire Diaries." She tells me, and I smile.

        "Of course your favorite show would be a supernatural one." I laugh. She pushes my chest playfully and I am pretty sure she can feel my now racing heart. "Tell me about your family, I don't know anything about them." I tell her, and she nods. She doesn't say anything for a moment, and I think she doesn't want to talk about them, "It's okay, you don't have to tell me about them. Sorry for pushing."

        Her eyes meet mine, and she gives me a shy smile, "I love talking about them. It's just, out of all the guys, you are the only one who has asked about them." She confesses, and I nod. "Umm, okay. So I was raised by a single mom, she had me at seventeen, and my brother at twenty. She's had flings but none really stuck because no one wants a single mom. From the time I was born until I was around six, we lived with my nana." She goes on, telling me stories about growing up, and how close her whole family is. "Tell me about your family." She says, and I smile.

        "I also love talking about them." I state, and then think for a minute. "I was raised by a single dad until I was fifteen. Then he met Ruth, and she took the role of being my mom immediately. Growing up with my dad was fun, we learned a lot together and grew together. When he met Ruth, it went from us two growing and having fun to all three of us. Right before I graduated high school, we had their wedding, and then this past summer they told me she was pregnant." I tell her, and then spill stories from my childhood.

        We talk about our families, and random things. And we get to know each other. We ask questions, and make comments, and compare what we like and don't like. It's nice to get to know someone on a deeper level than what their favorite color is. Which according to Oaklynn, is all the others wanted to know.

        As the conversation goes into a deeper level, we talk about past relationships, and what we look for in a partner.

        "No, I am telling you, he was scared shitless of every decoration, and made me walk through alone." Oaklynn laughs, as she tells me about one of her ex's who refused to go out on halloween. "My brother would purposely make plans to go out all October, so he would be forced to go out with us or so he would break up with me. My brother didn't like him at all." She shrugs, and a piece of hair falls into her face.

        Before I can stop myself, my hand shoots out, and moves it behind her ear. Her breath hitches when my hand touches her cheek, and I linger there for a moment. Our eyes meet, and then my eyes drop to her lips. My eyes move up again, and her eyes are on my lips. So I slowly lean in, waiting for her to tell me to stop, or to push me away, or to do anything, but she doesn't. So I lean in all the way.

        Our lips meet, mine lightly brushing hers at first, giving her a chance to back away. When she doesn't, I kiss her hungrily. She responds by pulling me closer, and one of her hands moves up to my hair, tugging it and running her fingers over my scalp lightly.

        She breaks the kiss, "Wait. You're single right? I'm not going to be the other women, and I refuse to even let you convince me that you are on a break."

         I nod, "I am, and I don't really plan on dating anyone anytime soon." With that she  starts kissing my jaw, then the center of my throat. When she gets to my collarbone, she nibbles it and a noise leaves my throat.

        I feel her lips turn up a little, and she breaks the contact, "Lay on your back." I comply, and turn over flat.

        Oaklynn positions herself between my legs, her heat against my rock hard cock. She starts kissing me again, harder this time. I thrust my hips and she let's out a sweet moan. When she breaks the kiss, she starts kissing, licking, and sucking down my body. As she gets closer to my painfully hard dick, my breath hitches.

        When she gets to the waistband of my shorts, she sits up on her knees, and pulls them off. My underwear follows them. As she strips me naked, she takes in my body. Her eyes amdring it and she pulls her bottom lip into her mouth. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Any time you want to stop, say the word and we'll stop. I promise." I tell her, and she shakes her head.

        "I want this. I want to hear you moan my name in front of me, and I want to make you feel good." Her voice is just above a whisper. When her words register in my head, she giggles, "Yes Holland, I heard you the other day in the shower, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel anything."

        Before I can respond, her hands are gliding down my chest towards my dick. The moment they are right above it, she changes from running her hand down me to running her nails over my happy trail. I sit there, watching her with hooded eyes. I've had plenty of blowjobs, but none of them ever started with this type of foreplay. It's hot and turning me on more- if that is even possible.

        Her fingers run down my shaft to the head, and she picks it up. Giving it a few strokes, her eyes meet mine, and a slow sinister grin takes her face. She dips her head down, kissing my tip, and then blowing a little. The cool air hits it and I groan.

        Oaklynn repositions herself between my legs. When she is comfortable and how she wants to be, she takes me in her mouth. She sucks at first, and then starts licking. I let her do her own thing for a moment. And when she looks at me, I lose control. She starts playing with my balls, and taking me fully. When she gags, my hands find her hair, and I feel her smile around my shaft.

        She comes up for air, and when I feel like she's had enough, I shove my dick back down her throat. She moans, and let's me fuck her face. I go easy at first, and then forcefully. Her moans and gags fill the room as I bottom out repeatedly. Her nails dig into my thighs and I hiss, "Keep doing that, and I won't fucking stop until you suck me dry." She smile, and I pull her mouth off of me. "You like that don't you? You aren't innocent, you are a little slut." I state, and she smiles.

        And fuck me, am I not getting harder by the second.

        "Strip, lay down and open those pretty little legs." I boss, and she minds. As she takes off her clothes, she gives me a striptease, and as her shirt comes off I am all but drooling. Her tits bounce a little when she pulls it over her head. When she is laid next to me, I position myself between her legs. I do as she did, kissing down her prefect fucking body.

        As I get to her nipples, I give them a flick with my tongue, and then blow on them. When they peak, I take one into my mouth and let my other hand glide over her ribs to the other. I suck, bite, and lick. She moans, and rolls her hips into me. I abandon the abused nipple and find the other, giving it the same treatment.

        Needing to taste her, I leave her perfect tits, and kiss my way down her body. When I get to her pussy, there is just enough light to see it glistening. "Damn baby, you're dripping for me." I praise, and she groans. I make a mental note that she likes degradation and praise.

        I move my body down the bed, getting my face lined up with her wet, hot cunt. Wasting no time, I bury my face in it. Licking and sucking her swollen clit. She moans, and rocks her hips against my face so I hold them down. My tongue dips into her opening, and devour her arousal. "Holland." She moans.

        After a few second of tongue fucking her, I release one of her hips, bringing my free hand to her opening. I tease the hole with a finger, and then shove it in. She moans again, and I attack her clit once more. Adding another finger, she fights my hold to rock her hips, "I'm going to come, Land." She warns, and I nod.

        My fingers curve in and out of her, and my mouth and tongue play with her clit. I feel her walls clenching around me, and a few seconds later her orgasm is rolling through her. She moans my name, and rides my face and fingers until it's gone.

        When her high is over, I remove my fingers and mouth. She looks at me through glossed eyes, and I smirk, bringing my fingers to my mouth, I suck off her taste, and nod approvingly. "So sweet. It tastes like heaven." I state, and she rolls her eyes. "Ah ah, do that again, and I will spank that ass raw." I tease, but not really because I'd love to smack her ass until it's read and covered in my hand prints.

        I move up, aligning our faces, and I kiss her, letting her taste herself on my lips. When I pull away, we are both panting. "Inside me. Now." She whimpers, and I nod eagerly. I open the to drawer of my nightstand, pulling out a box of condoms, and groan when it's empty. "What? What's wrong?" She asks, and I shake my head.

        "I don't have condoms. I thought I did, but I guess one of the guys used them." I confess. It'd be nice if they told me they used them because we all know I haven't fucked anyone in months. "I can go get more, or we can wait until next time we're alone." I offer, and she shakes her head.

        "No, it's okay. I'm on birth control if you are okay with doing it raw. And I'm allergic to latex anyways. If you want to get condoms, then we can." She adds the last part quickly, but it was just background noise once she said we could do it raw.

        I've never done it without protection, and having a girl offer it to me makes my dick jump. "Are you sure?" I ask, and she nods impatiently. "Okay."

        I align myself with her, and slowly push myself in. "Holland. I am not fragile, fuck me already." She pleads. I groan, but do as she asks. I thrust hard, bottoming out and we both moan, "Fuck."

        She's tight, hot, and takes me so perfectly. "God, you're so tight." I groan, and pound into her. Her hands find their way around my shoulders and her nails dig into my flesh. "Fuck, keep doing that." I tell her. She complies, and a few seconds later I am close. "Flip over." I grit out, and she does once I pull out of her.

        With Oaklynn's ass in the air, I give it a few smacks before shoving myself back into her. She moans at the roughness, and I keep going. "Right there. Just like tha-'' She's cut off by her orgasm. Shortly after her's starts, mine follows. I spill into her, still pounding into her as both our releases happen.

        After our highs are gone, I pull out, and she throws herself forward. I chuckle, and leave the room to clean myself up and get her a rag to clean her up. When I walk back into the room, she is picking up her clothes, "What are you doing?" I ask, my voice holds enough confusion and concern.

        Her eyes meet mine, "I figured since you left that I was supposed to get my stuff and go to my room." She confesses, and I look at her confused. "What are you doing?"

        "I left to clean myself up, and get a rag to clean you up. Just because I left didn't mean I wanted you too. Because I want to cuddle and watch more of the show." With my confession, her cheeks turn crimson, and she drops her clothes. "Come here." I tell her, and when she's in front of me I drop to my knees, cleaning off the come that has ran down her thighs. When she's all cleaned, I pick up her panties from the floor, "Do you want to put these back on, or do you want new ones?" I ask, and she smiles.

        "I'll get different ones when I go pee." She says, and I nod. Oaklynn walks out of my room, and I pick up our clothes and the blankets that have fallen. I remake the bed, put on my own new clothes, and lay down.

        Oaklynn comes back into my room in a t-shirt that goes down to her knees, and climbs in bed next to me, cuddling into my side. "You do know that no one can know about this right? And if we are going to do this again, we have to be careful. I don't want to lose the guys over a fling. And who knows, this might have been a one time thing." She tells me, and I look at her a pang of hurt hits my chest.

        "I know no one can know about this, and I honestly don't think the guys would be mad enough to push me away. If you want this to be low key, then we'll keep it that way. But keeping things low key are more likely to blow up. One or both of us will fall in love, we'll have to tell them after that." I tell her. She nods, but doesn't say anything so I play the show.

        I already know that I will be the one to fall in love. I just pray that when that happens, she falls too.

        As the show goes on, I feel Oaklynn's breath go even, and I relax more. I'm not one to sleep around with people once. If I sleep with someone it's because I plan to sleep with them more than once or because I am in a relationship with them. And Oaklynn is someone I want to spend more time with, both in the bedroom and outside of it. I just have to get her to want that too.

        It might sound bad, but I don't give a shit about the rules Dustin set, and I don't give a shit if it upsets the other guys that we've slept together. I want Oaklynn, I've wanted her since she walked in here with her head held high on the first day. They'll have to get over it. I'll tell them eventually- only if Oaklynn agrees to sleep together again- and whatever they have to say about it can get shoved up their asses.
---------------------------

Hello loves! How are you?
NEXT UPDATE: 10/17/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 66
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬.❞ ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡...
11.1K 1.2K 43
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
248K 4.7K 7
Sweeter than Sin _______________________________ Augustine Urban doesn't have time for romance or anything that sounds impractical. His life revolves...