KINGSTON | Harwin Strong

By latinasforharry

āšžšÆšžš«š² š¬š¢š§š š„šž š°šØš«š š²šØš® š¬ššš² š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š¦šž šŸšžšžš„ š¬šØš¦šž š­š²š©šž šØšŸ š°ššš²āž ā”ā”ā” ļæ½... More

KINGSTON.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
INTRODUCTION.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter fourteen.

chapter thirteen.

3.9K 203 22
By latinasforharry

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Lyonel Strong walked the halls of the Red Keep with a rush in his steps. He would greet the lords around the halls with a big smile etched on his face.

He turned a corner and found his son's bed chambers. He knocked once on his door and waited for him to open the door. When he was greeted with silence he knocked once more, this time with much more urgency.

"Harwin" Lyonel shouted "Harwin open this door i've got news"

He knocked once more "Good news Harwin!"

Before Lyonel could knock again Harwin stopped him by grabbing his hand from right behind him.

A startled Lyonel jumped before turning behind him "Harwin where were you?"

Harwin chuckled "I was helping Ser Erryk with something, now what was this good news that is clearly urgent"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Brandon and Daesella had flown back shortly after their conversation. The sun was beginning to set in Winterfell as they landed  back home.

Safyra expanded her wings allowing the pair to hop off of her. Daesella gave the dragon a few pets before following Brandon back to the castle.

"Brandon,  Daesella, your're back! Good we were just setting dinner up" Rickon said from the kitchen.

"Please take a seat princess" Lysa said as she gestured to one of the chairs.

Daesella gave the Lady of Winterfell an apologetic smile, but before she could turn down her offer, Brandon spoke up from beside her.

"Actually mother I think we'll skip dinner tonight, Daesella is quite tired and I also wish to rest"

"Oh, well I suppose that's alright" Lysa replied.

"we'll see you two tomorrow"

The two bid goodnight to the family and made their way up the stairs and towards their chambers.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Brandon opened Daesella's room door for her and allowed her to step in. Daesella quietly thanked Brandon as she made her way inside. Brandon closed the door shortly after.

"Listen-"

"I-"

The two looked at each other and laughed as they tried to speak to one another. Daesella shook her head and gestured for Brandon to continue speaking "Go ahead"

"I um, I just wanted to say that what we talked about back there, we can- we can put it behind us" Brandon said "I just don't want things to now be different between us, I don't want to lose you Daesella"

Daesella took a step closer to Brandon "You could never lose me Brandon"

"Look I love you Brandon I do, and perhaps I could even grow to love you the way you wish me too, but it's too complicated"

Brandon furrowed his brows "What's complicated?"

"Everything" Daesella chuckled "Life in King's Landing is too much. It's full of politics and schemes and rumors"

"I could never ask you to leave your home behind or give up your title to marry me"

Brandon shook his head "You wouldn't be asking me Daesella, I would do it because I love you"

Daesella looked away from Brandon for a moment "It's too risky, I mean what if I- what if I end up hurting you somehow? What if I can never love you the way you deserve?"

Brandon stayed quiet and Daesella let out a sigh.

"Can I just-"

Before Daesella knew it Brandon's lips were on hers. She was shocked at first but slowly reciprocated the gesture.

Brandon was holding Daesellas face so gingerly, almost as if he were afraid that she might break beneath his touch.

Daesella would be lying to herself if she said she didn't feel anything. It felt different than kissing Harwin. It felt more innocent.

Brandon slowly ended the kiss and let her go gently.

"You know I'm never going to feel this way for anyone else" Brandon spoke softly.

"I know," Daesella responded as she met Brandon's gaze.

Brandon nodded his head and gave the princess a sad smile "You'll go"

Daesella grabbed Brandon's hands "And you'll stay"

"And we'll be okay" Daesella said as she gave Brandon's hand a reassuring squeeze.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning the princess woke up rather early. She had gotten herself dressed and ready before she walked down towards the dining room, where she found the stark family eating breakfast.

She offered them all a kind smile "Good morrow"

"Good morrow princess," Rickon replied kindly.

Lysa sets a plate down for Daesella and gestures for her to take a seat. Daesella complied and thanked her quietly.

"Princess, a raven arrived for you earlier this morning"

"What did it say?" Daesella questions as she takes a bite of her food.

Lysa shook her head "We did not open it"

Lysa then handed the letter over to the girl.

Daesella slowly opened it and scanned the paper in front of her "My father wishes for me to end my trip early, says it's urgent I get back to King's Landing"

"You should finish your breakfast before you go princess" Lysa suggested as Daesella put the letter back into the envelope.

Daesella glanced over at Brandon who stayed quiet and moved his breakfast around his plate.

She looked back at the Lady of Winterfell and nodded her head in agreement.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Shortly after breakfast Daesella went back to her chambers to pack. It was a long flight back to King's Landing and Daesella was not looking forward to it. As she was packing there was a knock on her door.

"Come in"

Brandon opened the door carefully and pursed his lips as he looked at Daesella "Long flight ahead"

Daesella nodded her head "One I am not looking forward to"

Brandon chuckled as he walked closer to the girl.

"Any idea what your father might want?"

Daesella shook her head "Honestly no. Everything was in order when I left, I'm surprised he wants me back early"

Brandon stayed quiet for a moment "I do hope you visit Winterfell again soon"

Daesella stopped her packing and gave Brandon a small smile "Me too"

"Although I do believe you need to visit the red keep before I come back here again"

"Of course I will, I'm afraid you'll miss me too much"

Daesella laughed and threw Brandon one of her riding gloves "Don't be ridiculous, if anyone is missing anyone it's you"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella eventually finished packing with the help of Brandon and the Stark boy left the room when Daesella needed to change into her riding gear.

Once Daesella was changed she made her way downstairs and outside where she found Safyra already waiting for her, as well as the Stark family.

Daesella placed her bag in Safyras saddle and turned back towards the family "I just wanted to thank you all for allowing me stay here, I had a wonderful time"

Rickon nodded his head and smiled at the princess  "Winterfell will always have its doors open for you princess, as will the rest of the north"

Daesella sent Rickon a nod "I appreciate it my lord, I will be sure to tell my father of your kindness and hospitality"

Cregan suddenly ran from his mothers arms and crushed Daesella into a tight embrace. Daesella did not expect the little boy to show such affection, but she hugged him back non the less.

"Don't go," Cregan said.

Daesella ruffled the young boys hair playfully "I will be back soon, do not worry"

Daesella let the boy go and offered him a gentle smile. Cregan simply nodded his head.

Lysa called her youngest son back over "Cregan come, the princess must go now"

"I apologize for that princess" Lysa said as Cregan was once again in her arms.

Daesella waved her off "Do not worry about it my lady, I will miss young Cregan"

Cregan blushed and hid his face into his mothers neck.

Daesella chuckled at his reaction.

Rickon cleared his throat as he saw his son slowly approach the princess. He sent his wife a look, clearly telling her to give the kids some space.

"Have a safe flight princess, we do hope you'll visit again soon" Lysa said as she walked away towards her husband.

"Thank you Lady Stark, I hope to be back soon as well" Daesella replied.

Once they were alone Brandon searched inside his pockets until he found what he was looking for. Daesella watched in curiosity as Brandon pulled out a pendant.

He showed her it and Daesella grabbed it from his hands carefully.

"I had it made for you shortly after you arrived"

Daesella examined it and ran her fingers through it. The pendant had an iron wolf carved in with red jewels surrounding it.

"Brandon it's beautiful" Daesella muttered as she admired it.

Brandon cleared his throat and Daesella looked up at him.

"May I?" Brandon asked.

Daesella nodded her head and handed the pendant back to Brandon. Brandon carefully placed it on her riding dress and pinned it on.

"You'll always have a piece of Winterfell with you" Brandon said "A piece of me"

"Thank you Brandon, I love it"

Brandon simply smiled and stepped away from the princess. Before he could get too far Daesella pulled him back and hugged him tightly "I'm going to miss you" Daesella muttered from Brandon's shoulder.

Brandon hugged her back tightly "Me too"

They slowly let go of each other and laughed lightly when they saw they both had tears in their eyes.

Daesella wiped her face and gave Brandon one last smile before walking back over to Safyra. She climbed up slowly and grabbed onto the saddle. She looked back down to where Brandon stood and spoke up "Do not be a stranger Brandon Stark"

Brandon laughed "I wouldn't dream of it Daesella Targaryen"

With that the princess and her dragon flew up and headed towards King's Landing.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella was walking the halls of the Red Keep in search of her father. She found Ser Erryk and rushed towards him.

"Erryk!" Daesella shouted.

The young knight turned towards the sound and smiled when he found the Targaryen girl walking over to him.

Ser Erryk gave the princess a curt nod "Princess, I'm happy to see that you have returned safely"

Daesella smiled at Erryk "I'm happy to be back"

"Have you seen my father? I have been searching for him and I cannot seem to find him. And Rhaenyra, is she alright? or has something happened to her? Is she here? Gods, has she fallen ill while I was gone?"

About halfway to King's Landing it suddenly occurred to Daesella that something might have happened to her sister. Maybe that is why it was so urgent for her to return.

Erryk quickly stopped her ranting "Daesella, the princess is alright. I believe she is with her septa as of this moment"

Daesella let out a breath of relief "And my father?"

"Your father is in the small council chamber waiting for you, I will accompany you" Ser Erryk said.

Daesella nodded her head and followed the knight.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"The Princess Daesella, your grace" Ser Erryk announced as the pair stepped into the chambers.

Viserys instantly got up from his seat and sent Daesella a huge smile "My girl!"

Ser Erryk stepped out of the chambers and left the pair alone.

Daesella chuckled as her father walked over to her and crushed her in his arms. She hugged him back with just as much happiness.

Viserys ran his fingers through her hair and slowly let her go "I am happy to see you my darling"

"Missed me terribly did you?" Daesella joked.

Viserys chuckled but nodded his head in agreement "I am afraid so"

"Come take a seat"

Daesella followed her father and took a seat next to him.

"I do hope your trip was pleasant"

"It was, the Starks are very kind hosts and they will be in attendance at your wedding"

"I'm glad to hear, and I am sorry for making you end your trip early"

Daesella waved him off "It is alright I supposed, but if I may ask. What was so urgent that I needed to return?"

"Jason Lannister has called off the betrothal" Viserys stated plainly.

Daesella looked as confused as ever "He did?"

Viserys nodded his head "He did"

"Why?" Daesella questioned.

Viserys shrugged his shoulders "He did not state why, simply said he did not wish to move forward with the engagement, something about him not being worthy enough to wed a Targaryen Princess"

Viserys inched closer to his daughter "Are you not happy with this news?"

Daesella instantly shook her head "No, I mean I am happy with this news, I simply did not think that he would be the one breaking the betrothal"

"Neither did I"

"Is that all then? I mean, was that the urgent news?" Daesella said as she chuckled a little.

Viserys shifted in his seat "That is not all my sweet" He looked back at his daughter and Daesella gave him a small nod.

"Someone else has come forward and asked for your hand in marriage" Viserys said as he reached out and grabbed the girl's hand "Now you do not have to accept this proposal, and if you wish to wait to wed that is completely fine as well. I just want you to be happy"

Daesella nodded in understanding "Who is it?"

Before her father could answer her question there was a knock on the chamber door.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

AUTHORS NOTE: she's been updated woooooo!!!! If y'all couldn't tell I was obviously watching normal people while writing this chapter. ALSO THE KISS BETWEEN BRANDON AND DAESELLA!! I was contemplating writing it in, but my boy Brandon deserved to kiss her at least once. Anywayy hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, hopefully I can update again soon and please ignore any mistakes it's currently 12am where I live and I am too tired to proof read 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 97 14
"š‘¾š’‰š’‚š’• š’‰š’‚š’—š’† š‘° š’…š’š’š’† š’ƒš’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’†š’™š’‘š’†š’„š’•š’†š’… š’š’‡ š’Žš’†? š‘­š’š’“š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’–š’‘š’‰š’š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’‰š’† š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆš’…š’š’Ž, š’•š’‰š’† š’‡ļæ½...
123K 3.1K 12
š˜“š˜° š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜¦, - š—Œš—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—Œ š—ƒš—Žš—Œš— š–ŗš—‡š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹ š—š—ˆš— š—š—ˆ š–»š–¾ š–»š—‹š—ˆš—„š–¾š—‡. Ā©š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜¤š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜“
8.4K 542 5
šŒšššžš„š„šš š•šžš„ššš«š²šØš§ š¢š¬ š‘š”šššžš§š²š«šš š“ššš«š ššš«š²šžš§'š¬ šžš„ššžš¬š­ šœš”š¢š„š, š”šžš¢š«šžš¬š¬ š­šØ š­š”šž šˆš«šØš§ š“š”š«šØš§šž...