๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ต...

By flsegods

โ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”...โž in which ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

283 11 6
By flsegods

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

05 - kisses

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

OPHELIA WAS SMILING THE WHOLE way to where the rest of the cheerleaders were.

Once she reached the others, her bestfriend- Caroline- went straight to questioning her smile, "What's got you smiling so hard? Or should I say who?"

"Come on I can't tell you in front of all these people, sorry girls" Ophelia said as she pulled Caroline off to the side.

"Come on now, spill the tea" Caroline said quickly but quietly so that the others wouldn't hear them.

"Me and Stefan kissed...twice"

"Oh my god! It finally happened!" the blonde one almost yelled, getting the attention on them because of her raised voice.

"Care quiet down please" the black haired one tried to calm her bestfriend down.

Caroline took a deep breath to calm herself before dragging Ophelia with her to the other cheerleaders, "Okay girls, the football game starts soon and we've got to go over everything atleast twice. So let's get started on that, okay?"

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"Wait, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Let's be honest here. In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us!" Tanner said as the crowd booed. "But that is about to change" Tanner continued and the crowd erupted into cheers.

"We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offense, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these. Let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!" Tanner said as he finished his little speech.

Ophelia cheered as Stefan walked on to the field. And as she was looking at him, Stefan turned his head, looked Ophelia in the eyes and winked at her. Ophelia blushed at that as she smiled at him.

"This blows. He can't start the guy. He just got here" Tyler said from his spot at the field.

"That have been waiting for us to put a check in the win column, I have only one thing to say to you...Your Timberwolves are hungry" Tanner said from his spot.

Tyler walked up to Vicki.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?" Vicki asked Tyler.

"Nothing" Tyler answered his girlfriend.

"And the central high lions are what's for dinner!" Tanner's voice loomed through the speakers.

"Is that Jeremy?" Tyler asked.

"Wait, no! Ty! No. Leave him alone" Vicki begged.

"Oh, what do you care? Don't look so down. You can have her when I'm done" once Tyler finished talking, he was being hit in the face by the young Gilbert boy.

"Tyler, stop it! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Stop it! Stop, you're hurting him! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Tyler! Stop it! Tyler, stop!" Vicki tried to get Tyler to stop.

Stefan noticed what was going on, he walked over to the two fighting boys and grabbed Tyler's wrist before the Lockwood boy could hit Jeremy again.

"Hey, he's down! Enough!" Stefan said.

Tyler punches Stefan instead but Stefan doesn't even flinch, scaring Tyler.

Jeremy grabbed a broken glass bottle and striked at Tyler, who moved out of the way and he cut Stefan's hand instead.

"Jeremy, no!" Elena yelled as she went up to the group with Ophelia.

"Tyler, knock it off! Stop!" Matt yelled at his friend.

"What the hell, Jeremy? Put your head up, you're bleeding" Elena stood in front of her brother, putting his head up.

"I'm fine!" Jeremy said, pushing his sister's hands off of him.

"Yeah, you smell fine"

"Just stop, ok?"

"Oh my god, your hand" Elena said as she realized that the glass cut Stefan's hand.

"His hand is fine" Ophelia said, knowing that the wound on Stefan's hand had healed with his vampire healing.

Stefan closed his hand glancing at Ophelia as he hid his hand behind his back, "No, no, no, it's fine."

"Is it deep? How bad is it? Come on!" Elena grabbed his hand and opened his palm, but she saw that the cut was completely gone.

"Like he and I said, he's fine" Ophelia said as she came besides Stefan.

"But I saw- I saw it cut his..." Elena trailed off, leaving her sentence unfinished as Ophelia pulled Stefan into the bathroom to clean the blood off of his hand.

"I know that you know what I am" Stefan said as the door closed behind them, "I also know what you are."

"How do you know that I'm a witch?" Ophelia asked him as she took some paper and got it wet with water.

"Damon knew about your family having witches and he told me" he answered as she took his hand in hers, "I'm also surprised how you don't hate me for what I am, seeing as every other witch does."

"You're different. You also grew on me" Ophelia said with a small smile.

Once Ophelia finished getting the blood off of Stefan's hand, Stefan cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Stefan could feel Ophelia smile against his lips as she kissed him back.

"I'm really starting to enjoy this" Ophelia said as they separated from eachother.

"Me too" Stefan said and pecked the girl's lips.

They walked out if the bathroom and back to the side of the field where the two would go different ways, Stefan with the football players and Ophelia with the cheerleaders.

"It's almost kick-off time, all right? I'll see you after the game, sweetheart" Stefan said.

"Alright" Ophelia said. She got on her tippy toes and kissed his lips before walking off, leaving behind a smiling Stefan.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"You gonna be able to play?" Matt asked Stefan as the Salvatore reached them.

"Oh, yeah, I'm good" Stefan answered Matt's question.

"Uh, what you did back there...you had Jeremy's back"

"Ah, he's a messed-up kid. Somebody's gotta look out for him" Stefan shrugged.

"I know. This week at practice I was a dick" Matt said as his way of apologizing.

"Had your reasons"

"No excuse" Matt held out this hand for Stefan to shake, "Good luck tonight. We're lucky to have you" Matt said as they shook hands and then he walked off.

Stefan heared clapping and turned to look where his older brother stood.

"Isn't that nice? Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. It's all so, 'rah, rah, go team, yeah!'" Damon said.

"Not tonight. I'm done with you" Stefan went to walk off.

"Nice trick with Elena. Let me guess...vervain in the necklace? I admit, I was a bit surprised. It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. Where'd you get it?"

"Doesn't matter. As long as she stays safe from your compulsion, Ophelia wouldn't like her friend's mind being played with"

"Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. Or I could just...eat her" Damon continued, unbothered by what Stefan said.

"You're not touching her, Damon"

"No?"

"Because deep down inside, there is a part of you that feels for her. I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you, that you may have actually become the monster that you pretend to be"

"Who's pretending?"

"Then kill me"

"Well, I'm...I'm tempted"

"No, you're not. You've had lifetimes to do it, and yet, here I am. I'm still alive. And there you are. You're still haunting me. After 145 years. Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her, and you torture me because you still do. And that, my brother, is your humanity"

"Salvatore! What the hell? We've got a game to play!" Tanner said, walking up to the Salvatore brothers.

"If that's my humanity...then what's this?" Damon asked before he went towards Tanner and bit into the teacher's neck, sucking his blood and killing him.

"No!" yelled Stefan.

"Anyone, anytime, any place" Damon said, wiping blood from his face.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

The police arrived. Bonnie looked at the scene. She looked at the license plate 'BLDG 8', the immatriculation's car is 'FHT 14' and on the ground, the number 22. Leaving Bonnie afraid.

"What kind of animal could be doing all this? Why would it come out of the woods and attack someone in the middle of town?" Elena asked as she stood with Stefan and Ophelia.

Ophelia was leaning onto Stefan as he answered, "I don't know. I don't know."

"I was so sure that you cut your hand. I saw it" Elena still continued with the cut.

"I'm fine. I'm fine, ok? We're all fine and that's all that matters" Stefan said as he wrapped his arms around Ophelia.

"Can we go? I'm tired" came Ophelia's voice that was muffled by Stefan's chest.

"Yeah. Come on sweetheart, let's get you home"

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.7K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
159K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...