NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 46

697 18 2
By alicat252

I wake up from my deep sleep feeling a little better than last night I look to the alarm clock and see it's 10am I slept for 12 hours. I get up and shower again before getting dressed.

I head upstairs to the third floor assuming that  everyone is up there. I walk into the meeting room and about half of them are in here mostly the hackers of our group , a few others and oldie .

Oldie looks up and sees me . He walks over to me and hugs me " did you eat " I ignore is question and ask my own. " and updates?" He grabs my hand and drags me downstairs into the kitchen the whole way I try to tell him I'm not hungry that I'm fine and that I just need him to answer my question .

I finally finished the huge breakfast oldie forced me to eat he sat there the whole time and anytime I tried to stop eating he picked off my fork and feed me himself as I glared at him . He at one point tried to do the stupid baby airplane food thing but stoped once he saw I was seconds from stabbing him .

Finally he tells me everything they have learned how the kidnapping happened, finding his clothes and tracker in an abandoned house to some leads that turned out fake . So basically the whole night was a wild goose chase that lead to nothing .

The one thing they did have was Amelie Allard she was currently in the basement being tortured for answers by a female soldier of Dimitri as they all stood and watched and asked questions . She has remained silent the whole time .

I make my way to the basement knowing the only person who can break Amelie is me . I first met Amelie a month after meeting Marku. Their mothers had been friends forcing the two into a friendship . Amelie was in love with Marku from a young age to the point of obsession.

Where as Marku only kept her around cause she was easy to manipulate. Let's just say she wasn't my biggest fan . With Marku being obsessed with me she instantly hated me and well the only emotion I felt towards her until today was pity . Now all I feel is Rage.

When I make it into the cell where they're torturing her I can see she looks horrible half of her face is swollen ,cuts everywhere ,dislocated shoulder and much much more . She looks up and instantly make eye contact with me .

" you stupid bitch let me go Zamir is waiting for me you were always so jealous of me . So what you have you stupid brothers kidnap me ." I walk over to the cabinet of tools to torture her with . I grab hair clippers and walk over to her long red hair . I grab a fist full and pull her head back roughly as she screams for me to let go.

I drag the clippers through her hair and watch as the pieces fall to the ground as she cries and cries begging me to stop . Pathetic. Once she's bald I grab my phone and take pictures and show them to her she cries even more . Amelie was always a superficial bitch.
Her looks mean more to her than any physical pain she can experience.

I grab my knife and start making several long jagged cuts on her face once I'm finished I dump a bucket of water on her washing away the blood and take more pictures once again showing her she begins wailing.

" where is he " still wailing she ignore my question I grab a blow torch and begin running it up and down her right arm . Her screams fill the cell we're all standing in Dmitri his family Javi Diego my brothers our friends and oldie all stand quietly watching me.

" where is Marku " silence " what is his plan " silence " where is his base " silence "what was your mission " silence question after question is met with silence.

I grab the blow torch and burn her left arm , both legs , her chest , her abdomen and finally her back . 90 % of her body covered in sever burns . I grab my phone once again taking pictures and showing her .

I go into the video files on my phone and turn on the video I was looking for knowing this video will completely break Amelie . I've had this video for years part of me knew I was need it one day and that day had come. I press play pointing the screen at her face .

Amelie hasn't stop wailing since the video ended the first time but I kept it on loop play again and again . The video show Zamir Marku talking abouthow he truly feels about Amelie that all she is , is a toy to be manipulated and played with that she's so annoying he wished he slit her throat years ago .

" until today the only emotion I have ever felt towards you was pity . Your life was a miserable experience. You loved a monster who fell in love with a child . That child never loved him, and still doesn't but that child is going to be the one to slit his throat . Maybe you'll get another chance in another life or this is just it for you miserable existence. "

I slit her throat as she cries. I watch as the life leaves her eyes . " what the fuck was that she was are only lead to Luka " Dimitri yells at me in a fury .

" the minute she made eye contract with me when I entered the room I knew she didn't know anything. This was part of Marku's plan . She was used up and had no use for him anymore you wouldn't have found her if she was of any use to him or knew anything . " I walk away upstairs to shower again . Once I get in I sit on the ground as the water hits my back and I just cry.

I miss Luka and I can't stop replaying yesterday morning with him over and over . After my shower I change again into a similar outfit once again in all black . When I make it downstairs there all in the living room .

some are on their phones making calls others on their lap tops trying to find anything I sit down next to Javi as he whispers updates on our men in the search for Luka . A few minutes later a guard walks in holding an all to familiar wrapped gift box .

My stomach falls to the ground and the feeling of be underwater returns only this time after a few moments is met with complete darkness as I feel my body fall to the ground.

Amelie Allard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
1M 24.9K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
21.9K 571 18
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...