Total Drama(2023): Around The...

Galing kay Elexa_Ruby

Takes place after Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot (2023) RATE: PG-13 (For topics revolving around mental h... Higit pa

Chapter 1- Welcoming The Contestants!
Chapter 2- Roll Through Carnival! (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2- Roll Through Carnival (2/2)
Chapter 3- Aokiga-Hi-Yah! (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3- Aokiga-Hi-Yah! (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4- Survive Or Scare! (1/2)
Chapter 4- Survive Or Scare! (2/2)
Chapter 5- Diving Down & Under (1/2)
Chapter 5- Diving Down & Under (2/2)
Chapter 6- Mad Mad Madagascar (1/2)
Chapter 6- Mad Mad Madagascar (2/2)
Bonus Chapter- (Because I Love You ๐Ÿ˜Š)
Chapter 7- Octopus Game (1/2)
Chapter 7- Octopus Game (2/2)
Chapter 8- Louvre Is In The Air (1/2)
Chapter 8- Louvre Is In The Air (2/2)
Chapter 9- Iceland's A Geiser Of Fun (1/2)
Chapter 9- Iceland's A Geiser Of Fun (2/2)
Chapter 10- Great Baring Reef! (1/2)
Chapter 10- Great Baring Reef (2/2)
Questions About New Stories
Chapter 11- Who's Got Voice: Round 1 (1/2)
Chapter 11- Who's Got Voice: Round 1 (2/2)
Chapter 12- Who's Got Voice: Round 2 (1/2)
Chapter 12- Who's Got Voice: Round 2 (2/2)
Chapter 13- Who's Got Voice: Round 3 (1/2)
Chapter 13- Who's Got Voice: Round 3 (2/2)
Chapter 14- It Came From The Woods (1/2)
Chapter 14- It Came From The Woods (2/2)
Chapter 15- What's Athen-ing? (2/2)
Mateo And Silas Genderbend
Chapter 16- It's Incredibly Spain-Ful (1/2)
Chapter 16- It's Incredibly Spain-Ful (2/2)
Chapter 17- Shanks For The Memories (1/2)
Chapter 17- Shanks For The Memories (2/2)
Random Memes That I Thought Of (Ft: Total Drama Cast & Friends)
Chapter 18- Africa Stole My Heart (1/2)
Chapter 18- Africa Stole My Heart (2/2)
Chapter 19- The Amazing Total Drama Circus! (1/2)
Chapter 19- The Amazing Total Drama Circus! (2/2)
Chapter 20- Pand-Aahhh-Monium (1/2)
Chapter 20- Pand-Aahhh-Monium (2/2)
Chapter 21- Yukon Do It! (1/2)
Chapter 21- Yukon Do It! (2/2)
Chapter 22- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 1 (1/2)
Chapter 22- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 1 (2/2)
Chapter 23- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 2 (1/2)
Chapter 23- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 2 (2/2)
Remade Bios Of My Ocs
Chapter 24- Ice To See You Again (1/2)
Chapter 24- Ice To See You Again (2/2)
Chapter 25- The Wild, Wild West!!! (1/2)
Chapter 25- The Wild, Wild West!!! (2/2)
Chapter 26- Back Where It All Began (1/2)
Chapter 26- Back Where It All Began (2/2)
Chapter 27- Epilogue

Chapter 15- What's Athen-ing? (1/2)

195 4 11
Galing kay Elexa_Ruby

In the first class compartment, Heather and Alejandro were inside, looking at the camera toward the viewers. "Last time, on Total Drama: Around the World, our campers took some time to relax in the Black Forest in Germany, that was, until a savage serial killer with wolf skin, sharp teeth and a hook came in and turned their night of relaxation, into a night of running for their lives." Alejandro explained. "There were loads of screaming, especially since it was all a simulation in which Scary Girl was disguised as the serial killer, tasked to take down all the contestants. However, Gina and MK were the only two who were able to beat Scary Girl, along with a strange creature who tried to drown Silas and kidnapped MK. Unfortunately, Damien was left as the only one not scared by the killer, but instead by a surprise scare fro, both Nichelle and Julia, making him the next one to take the Drop of Shame, and have ten players left in the game."

"Speaking of Silas, it seems as though Mateo realized his feelings for him after Silas showed off his strength to Mateo and help him throughout the night. And did we also mention that Mateo returned the favor to Silas by saving him from the strange creature who attempted to down him? Because he sure did." Heather explained with a smirk. "Unfortunately, this sparked an idea for Julia, as she now intends to convince Emma and Mateo into an alliance, after seeing Mateo and Silas's secret relationship."

"Oh boy, you think this might turn into another Gwen-Courtney-Duncan fiasco?" Alejandro asked Heather.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Heather said as she shrugged. "Anyways, will Emma find out about Mateo's secret relationship with Silas and ultimately put a unfixable gap between them? Find out now, on Total...Drama...AROUND THE WORLD!!!!"

...

As the plane was up in the air, Gina and MK were in the First Class compartment as Heather and Alejandro told her after the elimination ceremony that she gets to bring a person of her choice to First Class with her.

Gina and MK were currently enjoying themselves with some freshly baked strudel that they got from the flight attendants. "Mm, I could get used to First Class." MK said as she smirked. "It felt so good to keep going into first class now that Caleb wasn't there to mess with Emma. Because of him, we had to suffer a losing streak that lasted until we were in South Korea. So about like five episodes."

"Yeesh, am I ever glad I joined after Caleb was eliminated, because I'm pretty sure I would've lost my patience and toss both him and Emma out of the plane." Gina said with a smirk. "And also Julia, since she annoys me."

"As does she to me, in fact she was the reason I was eliminated before the merge back last season." MK explained. "Sure I did some things such as watching all of their confessionals and stealing their stuff, but even then they believed it was Julia that did all that stuff, right up until Julia lied to everyone that I watched them doing their business in the confessional."

"Ugh, that phone addicted spaz! I can't believe she would do that." Gina said in disbelief. "I feel so bad for you, if I'd have been there, I would've kicked Julia's butt and save you from elimination."

"Aw, that's actually the most heartwarming thing anyone's ever said to me that wasn't cringe." MK said as she smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem." Gina said with a smile before frowning. "Anyways, back to Emma, I still can't believe she and Mateo haven't broken up yet, despite of all the things that she's done to him."

"Guess it comes from Mateo's first time in being in a relationship and that, maybe he just doesn't know how to break up with someone." MK said as she took a bite from her strudel.

"Yeah, probably." Gina said as she shrugged as she also took a bite of her strudel.

Back in the common area of the plane, Emma and Mateo were sitting together as they were both eating breakfast and Emma was having a conversation with Mateo.

"So, after a few extra hours of sleep, I've thought it over, and decided to forgive you for your mistake in leaving me behind, and have that be put behind us." Emma said to Mateo.

"Okay, that's sounds alright." Mateo said in a monotone voice.

"Because to make sure that doesn't happen again, I came up with a list of forty seven things that you can do to improve your image." Emma said as she got out a long piece of paper that had a list on it.

"Uh, okay?" Mateo said as he felt a little unsure of this.

"So one thing you must know is that the thing with being in a relationship, is that you have to find the balance between your space as a couple, and your space as an individual." Emma explained as she continued talking.

"Okay...could I at least sprinkle a bit of sugar on my pancakes?" Mateo asked Emma as she pointed to the shaker of sugar.

Emma wasn't listening as she was talking over Mateo. "Yeah, some names such as 'Sugar', 'Sweetie Pie', 'Honey Buns', are all good things to call your partner when you're dating." Emma explained with pride. "Of course, you don't have to call them that all the time, but it does make them feel more appreciative as an individual."

"Could we focus on something else? Like talking about coming up with a strategy?" Mateo asked as he felt a little annoyed by Emma's talking.

Emma still wasn't listening as she was continuing on talking over Mateo. "And another thing is that couples talk about loads of stuff, which shows how good they are at paying attention to their needs without any misunderstandings." Emma said with a smirk as she continued talking.

"Emma if you don't stop talking, I'm gonna have to start banging my own face." Mateo said as he was close to snapping.

"Yeah, that's another thing thing to consider, space." Emma said as Mateo then snapped and started to bang his own face with his plate, with Emma being too distracted to notice. "One thing to consider is that you give your partner just as much space to know that they are comfortable, and not feeling as though your partner is obsessed, or is too busy self centered to even notice you're there." Mateo then stopped before Emma could see him banging his own face. "Anyways, taking a break from that, what couple name do you think would be cute for us? Memma or Emteo?"

Mateo sighed as his expression turned back to a blank monotone one. "I think either of them would be fine." Mateo said calmly.

"Yeah, they both sound cute." Emma said with a smile. "But I think I'll go with my gut and pick 'Memma'."

"Cool, so, do you mind if I go and grab a book to read?" Mateo asked.

"Oh of course." Emma said with a smile as Mateo then quickly left.

*Static*

"At this point, I'm officially starting to lose it..." Mateo said as he rubbed his eyes with his fingers and became annoyed. "I admit I haven't been the best boyfriend to Emma, and that she went through a lot when she was with Chase, but even though I try to improve myself, why does she just push it away and not focus on doing the same thing to herself as well?"

*Static*

While Emma was alone, she then saw Julia walking up to her. "Hey Emma." Julia said as she tried to be friendly with Emma.

"No." Emma said as she crossed her arms and looked away from Julia.

"No what?" Julia asked Emma.

"No, you can't join me and Mateo's alliance." Emma said as she crossed her arms. "You'd be a third wheel, and we agreed to roll you and everyone else off the plane."

"Harsh, I'm surprised you and Mateo are still together even after all the stuff you've done to him." Julia said as she crossed her arms and smirked. "Along with him hiding his secret times with Silas."

"I don't even care what you mean by that." Emma said as she pretended not to care but then turned back to Julia with curiosity. "But what did you mean by that last part?"

"What I mean by that part is that, Silas is manipulating Mateo into obeying his needs so that he could continue to avoid elimination." Julia said with a smirk.

"Pfft, that is so not true!" Emma said as she refused to believe that.

"Emma, think about it." Julia said sincerely to Emma, which made her start to think.

*Static*

"I know Silas's past hasn't been very kind to him, and I even considered him being a nicer version of Bowie before he betrayed me by voting off Chase." Emma said as she felt unsure. "But he wouldn't really go as far as to manipulate my boyfriend, right?"

*Static*

"I...uh..." Emma felt unsure before she then shook it off and remained strong. "Hold on! You're just trying to eliminate my alliance!"

"Emma, I am deeply appalled you would even think that." Julia said as she faked being the innocent one. "I was only trying to look out for you and Mateo since Silas formed an alliance with Bowie, and is now roping anyone possible into his alliance, just so they could pick us off one by one..."

"Wait, what?" Emma said as she was shocked by this.

"But, with you and Mateo's help, we can shorten Silas's alliance and even save your boyfriend from his malicious clutches." Julia said with a smirk. "What do you say?"

Emma felt unsure of doing this, sure she felt suspicious of Mateo spending more time with Silas more than he did with her, but she didn't think of Silas as the type that would do anything bad. But after she heard of Silas's alliance, she might be having second thoughts of what she should do.

"I'll...have to think on that..." Emma said as she held her arm.

"Sure, go on ahead and take your time." Julia said as she pat Emma's back. "My alliance is always open for you and Mateo."

Julia then left as Emma was feeling more and more conflicted on what she should do, Gina and MK were watching this and shook their heads in disappointment.

*Static*

"Julia's going to turn Emma into the new Courtney, isn't she?" Gina asked MK.

"From the looks of it, yeah, yeah probably." MK said as she frowned.

Gina then sighed. "Better get the bleach ready." Gina said as she took out a bottle of bleach before turning to the camera. "Don't ask why I have this."

*Static*

The plane then landed near some Ancient Greek monuments and columns. The contestants, Heather and Alejandro left the plane as Heather and Alejandro were explaining the rules for today's challenge.

"Welcome contestants to Athens, Greece." Heather said to the contestants. "Home of the original Olympics, which will be the first part in today's challenge."

"Each contestant must participate in an Olympic challenge, either by themselves, or with a partner of their choice, then once you or your partner win the most olympic challenges, you or they will gain an advantage in the next part of the challenge." Alejandro explained. "Since we want to uphold the honor of the Olympics, this will be another reward challenge, so you won't have to worry about elimination."

The contestants became relieved by this. "Anyways, the person who wins the most challenge will gain a gold medal, along with a special advantage, and the ones who come in second or third, will win silver and bronze medals." Heather explained as she walked towards an open field with Alejandro while then picking up a metal disk. "Our first olympic sport, a genuine disk throw. Each contestant must try to throw their disk the farthest, who's ever disk lands the farthest wins."

"Sounds easy enough." Zee said with confidence as he took one metal disk that was on the ground, but was struggling to pick it up, since it was made of metal.

"Oh, and be sure not to drop your disk on your toes, trust me, you're gonna wanna keep your feet for the next sport." Alejandro said to the contestants.

Zee didn't listen as he accidentally dropped the disk on his regular foot and felt immense pain. "Ah! My one good leg!" Zee said in pain. Making Julia laugh at Zee.

"Anyways, everyone grab a disk and when it's your turn, throw it." Heather said as the contestants each grabbed a disk and were ready to throw it. "On your marks...get set...go!"

Gina was up first as she threw her disk, which ended up going over the thirty feet mark, making her smirk at Julia while sticking her tongue out at her. MK was up next as she threw her disk, which fell a little close to the thirty feet mark. Julia was up next as she took a deep breath, spun around a little bit and threw her disk, allowing it fly, but ended up falling on the twenty feet mark, which made Julia fuse and Gina and Mk laugh at her.

With Bowie, he was up next as he did the same thing as Julia, but his disk made to the forty feet mark, to which Gina gave a thumbs up to. Emma was up as she threw her disk, and it fell between the twenty and thirty feet mark. Mateo was up next as he took a deep breath and spun around to try and spin the disk, he let go of the disk, it ended up falling a little behind Emma's disk, which Emma didn't take likely and scowled at him.

Silas took a deep breath as he grabbed his disk, spun around and threw it, but it ended up bouncing off a column and almost hit Emma, luckily she was able to dusk and dodge it.

"Oops, sorry Emma." Silas apologized to Emma.

"No worries, it was accident." Emma said nervously with a weak smile.

Zee was up next as he tried to throw the disk, but it ended up falling on his good foot again as he screamed in pain. Nichelle was up next as she spun around to try and throw the disk, and it ended up over to Julia's disk and close to the thirty feet mark, making Nichelle sigh of relief.

Scary Girl was up next as she spun around as fast as she could, until she threw the disk as it flew extremely fast and landed over the fifth feet mark, making everyone drop their jaws in shock.

"Whoa, impressive throw." Alejandro said as he and Heather clapped their hands. "With that, we have our winner."

"Thanks." Scary Girl said with a wide smile.

"Anyways, this way to the next sport." Heather said to the contestants.

The contestants then followed Heather and Alejandro to an outdoor gymnastics course. "Up next is a sport you're most familiar with, Gymnastics." Alejandro explained to the contestants. "First, you must walk a balance beam and make a split jump at the center, second, complete two swings off the horizontal bar without falling off the bar, and finally, complete a flip over this vaulting horse. For this challenge, you are free to choose a partner that can do all three feats for you and sit this one out. Complete all three, and you'll win. If you fail one of them though, you'll have to start the courses all over again. Ready...go!"

The contestants then began to perform on the course, with all ten contestants each choosing a partner and having all three parts of the feats they're supposed to complete.

"Alright Mateo, see if you nail this." Emma said as she encouraged Mateo.

Mateo then walked over to the course as he then took a deep breath, and started to begin the first of the three gymnastic feats. But when Mateo tried to do a split jump in the center, but ended up landing on his leg, causing him to fall down and groan in pain.

"Come on, Mateo! Shake the pain!" Emma shouted at Mateo as he weakly got up. "Alright, now see if you can try again."

Mateo then got back on the balance beam but struggled with balancing after failing the first time, as he was starting to shake and have trouble with staying balanced.

"It's called a balance beam, not a wobbling beam!" Emma shouted to Mateo. "Balance!"

"Uh, just a thought Emma, but maybe you could try to, I don't know, not yell at your partner?" Gina asked Emma as she was swinging on the horizontal bar.

"What? I thought the best way to encourage your partner is by tough love." Emma said to Gina as she was confused.

"And while that may help, I don't think it's giving your partner enough confidence." Gina said as she finished with performance,int two swings on the horizontal bar and left to perform the last feat and succeeded.

Emma then noticed Mateo on the second feat after completing the first one. He started to perform the first swing but accidentally having his hands slip off the bar and land on his back.

"Ugh! What is your problem!?" Emma asked Mateo as she was losing her patience.

With Silas, he was a bit nervous on performing the gymnastics course as he gulped. "Come on, Silas, you can do it." Bowie said as he encouraged Silas.

Following Bowie's encouragement, Silas took a deep breath, pulled his hair into a ponytail and began to perform the gymnastics. First he landed a perfect split on the balance beam, performed two perfect swings on the horizontal bar, and ran up to the third exercise and finished it by executing three perfect flips before landing onto the mat with his feet.

"Alright, Silas!" Bowie said as he cheered for Silas.

Mateo watched this and was impressed as he had his jaw opened. "Wow." Mateo simply said, Emma noticed this and became a bit more nervous about Julia maybe being right.

Scary Girl also landed on her feet as she was performing all three feats and completed successfully. "Tada!" Scary Girl said with a wide smile.

"Alright, congratulations Gina for finishing first." Heather said as she clapped for Gina. Nichelle was doing gymnastics too but face planted on her face during the third feat.

*Static*

"Like I said before, it pays off to be professional in gymnastics." Gina said as she stretched a bit.

*Static*

Soon after they were done, Heather and Alejandro took the contestants to a swimming pool, as everyone was in their swimsuits now. "Welcome to your next sport of the challenge, swimming." Alejandro explained. "For this challenge, you must swim to the other side of the pool before your competitors, the person who gets to the other side first, will win. For this challenge, you can choose to either have your partner perform the challenge, or have them sit out."

"I got this one, in the bag." Gina said with confidence as she smirked and stretched, as she then jumped into the pool.

"You can do this, Emma, you just got to jump in the pool, and—" Mateo said as he tried to encourage Emma.

"Aw, you're sweet, but let's save the pep talks for when you're actually doing something since you're the one who's struggling!" Emma said to Mateo before jumping into the pool.

"Go team..." Mateo said as his eye was twitching.

Zee, Julia and Bowie each got into the pool as they raced against Emma and Gina to make it to the other side. It seemed like Julia and Emma were neck and neck to win, but Gina passed them both. "Ha ha! Eat my splashes, suckas!" Gina said as she then made to the other side.

"And Gina wins again!" Heather said as she raised Gina's hand.

Emma was annoyed by this as she turned to Mateo. "Don't. Say. A word!!" Emma shouted to Mateo.

"I wasn't going to." Mateo said as he backed away. Emma sighed as she left the pool to go change.

"Don't worry, you guys are still doing great." Silas said to Mateo as he tried to cheer up Mateo and placed his hand on his shoulder.

After everyone changed into their regular clothes, they were now at a track field where there were hurtles in some parts of the track. "Welcome to your final sport of the Olympics." Heather explained. "The Hurtles event, a classic Olympic challenge of both speed and flexibility. Competitors must leap higher and higher over these hurtles, while they race to the finish line, first one to cross, will win the first part of the challenge and gain a special advantage in the next challenge."

"On your marks, get set, go!" Alejandro said to the contestants as he blew the air horn and the contestants began to race through the course.

While some of the contestants were doing well with jumping over some of the hurtles while staying in the lead, some such as Mateo and Zee were struggling as Mateo tripped over one hurtle and Zee was starting to become tired become a little slow.

Mateo then tried to get up as Silas grabbed Mateo's hand and helped him up. "There you go." Silas said as he helped Mateo get on his feet.

"Thanks." Mateo said as he thanked Silas, but then realized that they both were holding hands as they stopped and quickly looked away while blushing. "Sorry about that..."

"No, no, it's okay." Silas said while blushing.

Emma noticed this and was starting to become more and more nervous, which then caused her to trip over one of the hurtles and landed face first onto the ground.

"See you at the finish line, losers!" Julia said as she and Nichelle were in the lead. But Julia wasn't looking where she was going as she was laughing at Emma and some of the others, which caused Julia to trip over a hurtle and landed face first.

"Okay, I guess it's up to me to win this." Nichelle said as she became determined to help her alliance win, but then she also tripped over a hurtle.

"Ha ha! Later blondies!" Gina said to Nichelle and Julia as she ran past them and made it to the finish line first.

"And Gina wins the first part of the challenge!" Alejandro said as Gina made to the finish line.

"Ha ha! Yes!" Gina said as she was overjoyed by her win.

"What!?" Julia asked as she was furious by this.

"Whoo! That's my girl!" MK cheered.

"Alright!" Gina said as she cheered and gave a hi-five to MK.

Emma got up as she started to become more nervous of Mateo being with Silas, because while she tried to deny it, she was starting to wonder if maybe Julia was right on Silas getting closer to Mateo and manipulating him, just so that he could avoid getting booting off the competition. Julia noticed this as she smirked, seeing as though her plan was set in motion.

*Static*

"Okay, I know I'm trying to stay calm and not focus on what Julia said about Silas, and trying to not think of him as a bad person." Emma said confidently before becoming nervous again. "But what if deep down... Julia may be right...?"

*Static*

"Hook, line and sinker. Normally Emma would become a difficult into roping into an alliance, considering what happened last season with her and me. But with Mateo and Emma's relationship falling because of Emma's cheating, and Mateo secretly becoming close to Silas, it's easily allowing Emma to be thrown off her game, and start to slowly lose it." Julia said with a smirk. "All that she needs now is a little push..."

*Static*

(OCs Mateo and Silas belong to me and nothing else.)

(Gina belongs to @karateunicornalc)

(And that was the first part of my chapter 15, as you can see, we can start to see a little derailment into one of the competitors, but I apologize for that for those who like Emma from the reboot, this is just my personal opinion of what I would think of her if she was with someone else other than Chase, since I wasn't a huge fan of her character or her relationship with Chase. Anyways, If you want to see more interaction with some of the characters, who would you like to see interact more often? Anyways, if you have an idea for a country for the contestants to visit, let me know what place on earth you would like for them to see and what challenges they might face. Thank you 😊)

To be continued. . .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

141K 3.5K 31
Chris: "Welcome to Total Drama All Stars! After my involuntary year-long 'vacation' I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the...
54.6K 744 17
Ahh, Total Drama. The reality show hosted by Chris "*bleep*" McLean, having to go through tons of horrendous challenges to win one million dollars. W...
34.3K 958 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...
74K 1K 26
What happens when the 3rd season of Total Drama starts? What happens when there are 3 new constestants? What happens when the 3rd one has some specia...