Stone Cold Heart

By HeartToHeartz

Sanemi Shinazugawa kept his younger brother Genha safe from monster but when he becomes one.It's Sanemi Job t... More

Chapter 2
Remaking

Chapter 1

123 2 2
By HeartToHeartz

Chapter name:A Demon in disguise
(Is the remake of is it logical)
Song-everything I wanted by Billie elish
Thoughts='
Talking="
(So I won't confuse the black in Genya's eyes will appear in his awakening form and he has purple tips instead of yellow and also Genya won't wear the muzzle sometimes Sanemi will only put it on when nessacrys and Genya can't speak he only hums or chirps or squeaks or squeal and Sanemi and Genya will be age down by 2 years for the sake of this story Yuichiro and Muichiro are not pillars,Sabito is the mist pillar and Makomo is the wind pillar and she does have marechi blood)

Sanemi shinazugawa a 19 year old boy who's been a demon slayer for 3 years training harder to become a pillar.Genya was the second oldest 14 with dark purple eyes he's taken care of the younger ones since their father died so they're mom could work.

Sanemi sighed as he walked into the house it was night and he had just arrived to visit them he opened the door to the room and froze.There was blood everywhere splattered on the walls and pools blood on the floor and small bodies on the floor spread out.

Sanemi's head shook he sprinted towards Genya who was in the back Genya body was half way over Koto's like he was protecting him.Sanemi hands were on Genya's head"Genya wake up please G-"Sanemi stopped when he heard a deep growl from behind a shiver went down his spine.He turned to see his mother crouched growling at him Sanemi quickly stood being careful not to step on Genya.

His hands shook as he gripped his sword"I'm sorry mom"Sanemi said he lifted his sword Shizu dashed towards her clawed hand reached for his face.But she was sent back crashing into a wall by a fist Sanemi eyes widen he looked to see Genya he was standing in front of Sanemi.He was growling at her he increased in height Shizu snarled she went at Genya,Genya grabbed her by her hair and slammed his knee into her stomach.He tossed her across the room into the hallway.

Genya pressed his foot down as he dashed towards her he continued to throw hits on her he kicked her back sending her flying.He dashed towards her sliding on the ground he twisted his body slamming his foot on her stomach she went crashing through the walls.

Sanemi ran down the hallways he stared in shock seeing the big hole he quickly ran seeing the sun rising as he ran up a hill he saw Genya standing in the shade while Shizu was in the sun.She screeched in pain as the sun continued burn he Genya was getting ready to step into the sun when Sanemi grabbed his arm pulling him back into his chest.Sanemi fell onto his butt as he held Genya close to him.

Genya shrunk back to his regular height he stared up at Sanemi who looked at their mother.Genya turned his attention her his pupils sharpening seeing she was still moving Genya snarled at her,but Sanemi turned Genya towards him.Genya blinked at him in confusion tilting his his head"it's over Genya"Sanemi said,Sanemi watched as Genya's pupils went back to normal but Genya's eyes were light purple and his nails were a dark purple fading into a dark purple at the tips.

Sanemi stood up pulling Genya up with him he quickly ran back to the house seeing that the sun was getting close he ran into the bathroom and shut the door.Genya stared at him not speaking but chirped and titled his head Sanemi blinked at Genya"can you speak?"Sanemi asked Genya try but all it did was came as a chirp.Sanemi sighed he realized Genya was covered in blood including his hair.

Sanemi ran some water for Genya he took Genya's clothes off and placed him in the tub the tub he got soap and a rag and scrubbed Genya.Who protested by chirping When Sanemi scrubbed his hair Genya squeaked at him trying to remove his hands,Genya always hated getting his hair washed because he hated wet hair.Sanemi swatted his hand away he picked Genya up out of the tub and and wrapped a towel around him Genya hummed at him he squealed when Sanemi began drying his hair with a towel.

He huffed out in anger steam coming out his nose when Sanemi finished,Sanemi eye twitched in annoyance"still a brat with an attitude"Sanemi said he yelped when he felt a kick the the back of his knee.Genya looked up at him Sanemi glared telling by the look in Genya's eye that he wasn't sorry.Sanemi gave up knowing how stubborn Genya is.

He went to the closet and pulled out a black Kimono with leaf pattern and a purple haori and purple leg wraps with black strings and white socks and sandals and a black obi sash.He put it on Genya who just huffed at him after he finished Genya crawled into the closet.

Sanemi sighed he went outside and dug 6 holes he buried his mother kimono and his siblings.He went around the village and found a box with straps he brung back to the house and made sure there wasn't no holes.He knocked on the closet and Genya crawled out and stared at him"can you shrink yourself remember when you grew your being do the opposite"Sanemi said.

Genya nodded he shrunk and crawled in the box Sanemi closed the door behind him.He put the box on his back he picked up the bamboo muzzle that he crafted while looking for something to put Genya in he looked at it and shoved it in his pocket.

He quickly left the village he stopped to look back it for a second before he continued forward he sighed when his crow flew down"Caw Caw head to asuoka Tokyo rumor has a demons lurking there"Sorai cawed loudly.Sanemi eye twitched his crow was loud.

Sanemi closed the bird's beak with two finger"quiet down no need to yell"Sanemi said before continued forwards his crow didn't appreciate that all which ended with Sanemi getting peaked by Sorai"GODDAMNIT LITTLE FUCKER"Sanemi yelled.

Sanemi looked in annoyance at the bright lights"this place is to big to many humans Genya you'll have to wear this"Sanemi said tying the bamboo around Genya's mouth.Genya didn't seem to care he was just tired he hummed softly at Sanemi,Sanemi began walking around avoiding touching people he really wanted to get away from all the bright lights because it might irritate Genya.

Sanemi began running he turned down an alleyway and froze seeing people make out he gagged at them before leaving the alley and running away from the people.He stopped a udon stand"Excuse me sir may I get a bowl of Udon please"Sanemi said.The man nodded Sanemi sat on the bench Genya beside him he stared forward Genya wobbled slightly before he leaned onto Sanemi shoulder Sanemi smiled at him.The man handed Sanemi the udon"just let me know you like it"the man said.

Sanemi sighed before before taking a sip he froze upon smelling a scent a familiar the one he smelled at his house and on his mother.He grabbed his sword and started running he ran through the crowd pushing people out the way"Muzan Kibtujishi"Sanemi thought he reached Muzan and grabbed his shoulder.

Muzan turned around disgusted by Sanemi,Sanemi almost pulled out his sword when he heard a small voice"Daddy? Who is he?"the young girl spoke.Muzan turned a little girl was cradled in his arm"is something wrong kid you seem flustered"Muzan said.A woman walked forward Sanemi grabbed his stomach and his hand over his mouth'he's posing as human the woman and child are human how the hell did they notice'Sanemi thought.

The woman looked at Sanemi in confusion"is something wrong honey"she said"I don't know this kid came towards me I think he mistaken me for someone else"Muzan said he let his hand fall to the side claws appeared a couple walked by and he scratched the back of the man's neck.Sanemi stared in shock the woman looked at her husband with worried is expression as he grabbed the back of his neck"Honey are you ok you seem a little pale"the woman said.

The man snarled loudly as drool fell down his mouth he then lifted his head he looked like a demon the whites of his eyes now red and his eyes light red.He grabbed her and bit her shoulder Sanemi quickly ran forward he looked in shock Muzan put his daughter face into his chest,Muzan glared at Sanemi.

The woman continued to scream the man relased his bite and growled at her Sanemi tackled the man wrapping his arms around his throat and his legs around his arms"HONEY"the woman yelled.Sanemi looked at her"worry about yourself the wound isn't fatal but you need to put more pressure on it to stop the bleeding"Sanemi said.He tighten his grip on the man'he was just minding his own business and Muzan scratched him a mere scratch can turn someone what power does this man hold'Sanemi thought.

Muzan looked at Sanemi his eyes widen,Sanemi was wearing Hafuda earrings Muzan stopped looking when his daughter whined and hid more into his chest"is it to scary sweetie? We should go somewhere else it's not safe here and it's scaring Alisa"Muzan said.Anne nodded not wanting to in danger her daughter and husband they began leaving.

Sanemi looked to see Muzan leaving'DAMNIT DAMNIT FUCK IT FUCK IT ALL I CAN'T LET THIS MAN GO OR HE'LL KILL SOMEONE'Sanemi tighten his hold even more"MUZAN KIBTUJISHI NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO I'LL FIND CAN I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"Sanemi yelled.

Anne looked at Sanemi"what is wrong with that boy Tsukihiko?Tsukihiko?"she questioned Muzan continued to walk forward.Sanemi face twisted in anger'the fucker even has a fake name'Sanemi thought"I'LL FIND YOU MUZAN AND WHEN I DO THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE IS MY SWORD BEFORE YOU BURN IN HELL"Sanemi yelled.

The police arrived"what the hell is going on here?"They asked"another troublemaker get off that man boy"one spoke"I can't if I do this person will kill someone"Sanemi said.A lady looked in shock at Sanemi words the police raised his wooden baton getting ready to bring it down on Sanemi's head that's when flowers suddenly began to appear.

A woman stood cutting her arm"Scent of illusory blood,visual dream"she said calmly"that smell what is it"Sanemi said"what the hell is this where did these flowers come from?"He said.

Sanemi looked around trying to find the culprit when two people walked forward"I beg your pardon you said person?even though he's a demon and though you are trying to save him so if you don't mind i like to lend you a hand"she said.Sanemi scrunched his face up"what the hell why are you-I know what you are"Sanemi said"yes I'm a demon but I'm also a doctor so please let me help and Iam also interested in taking down Kibtujishi"she said.

Muzan stood in front of a car"so daddy you're not coming with us"Alisa asked"I have work to do don't worry about what happend"Muzan said.Anne faced looked in worry"but honey"Anne started"don't worry I promise I'll be back"Muzan said he opened the door for Anne and Alisa"promise you'll be back daddy"Alisa said from in the car"I promise I will take them back to the house quickly please"Muzan said.

The man nodded and drove off Muzan walked into an alley a drunk man walked backwards"you feeling alright?"A woman asked"yeah I'm fine not even a little drunk yet-"the man stopped when he bumped into Muzan.Muzan kept his head down"what the hell are you don't mister"the man said Muzan didn't speak for a second"apologies"Muzan said the man grabbed his shoulder.

He looked at Muzan drunkly"what the hell did you say to me"the man said"I'm terribly sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry"Muzan said.The man looked at him in annoyance"look at you in your fancy clothes you and your pale face you look like you're about fall over dead"Muzan eyes shock.

The man smirk"aren't you going to say anything or did you just crook"the man looked in confusion when Muzan raised his fist he slammed into the man's face and he crashed into the wall bleeding from the back of his head.The woman yelpled in shock and ran over to the man"what did you do to my kid brother"the big man spoke"god no he's dead this monster killed him"the woman said.

The big man looked at Muzan with anger"Huh? You bast-"the big man raised his fist but was cut off when he was kicked into the air.He spat a lot of blood his body crashed down to the floor the woman stared in fear the body next to her fell she backed up against the wall.

Muzan walked towards her and crouched in front of her"so does my completion look at all unhealthy to you does it look like I might drop dead"Muzan said coldly he grabbed her face before releasing it"I'm very much alive not far from perfection"Muzan said he put a finger in front of his lips his nail grew.

He put his pointer finger to her forehead he stuck in"what do you think would happen if I have you a constains stream of blood"Muzan said her body began to spsam and her body turned purple with red veins appearing.Muzan pulled his finger out of her forehead.

The woman looked around"the human body is unable to understand a rabid transformation and its cells are destroyed"Muzan said the woman melted before she faded into dust.

Muzan stood and and snapped his fingers to demons kneeled before him"there's a demon slayer who wear hanafuda earrings I want you to bring me his head understood?"Muzan said"yes"the male spoke"understood"the girl spoke they disappeared.

Muzan eyes shook in fear he remembered a man by the name yoriichi standing over him with a red sword and "hanafuda earrings"he said.

Sanemi looked at the man obviously annoyed with him"now you listen to me it has nothing to do with money I just can't believe you would walk away from a perfectly good bowl of udon"The man yelled Sanemi rolled his eyes"I'll take another bowl of udon to eat"Sanemi said.The man turned to do Genya"what about you if you're eating udon you gotta take of that bamboo thingy what the hell is it anyway-"Genya looked at him like he was stupid the man was cut off when Sanemi grabbed his wrist"leave him out of his this"Sanemi said.

The man gave him udon and Sanemi ate it quickly"thanks for the food"he put the box on his back and grabbed Genya's hand and walked away"I'm sorry Genya I left you-"Sanemi stopped when Genya stopped walking abruptly"what is it?"Sanemi asked as Genya growled at something he looked forward to see Yuishiro staring at them.

He grabbed Genya's hand and took his towards Yuishiro"are you here for me"Sanemi asked"I'm here on her orders"Yuishiro said"I could've just tracked you I have good nose"Sanemi said.Yuishiro looked up at him"you can't our house is hidden by a consement spell before we go did you know that boy's a demon and not much to look at"Yushiro said.

Sanemi froze at"not much of a look of at"Sanemi face turned in anger"THE HELL YOU MEAN EYESORE GENYA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN OUR VILLAGE"Sanemi yelled.Yuishiro walked forward as Sanemi continued to yell and follow him"IT'S THIS DAMN MUZZLE"Sanemi yelled cupping Genya's face as Yuishiro stopped in front of a wall.

He walked through it and the two snapped they're head towards it in confusion"come on while no one's around"Yuishiro said the two stepped through froze seeing a house.Yuishiro walked towards it"Don't offend the lady in anyway because I couldn't care less-"Yushiro was cut off by a big hand on his face shoving him away"back up"Sanemi said.

Genya nodded agreeing with him Yuishiro sighed and opened the door to the house going into a room"I return a my lady"Yuishiro said.the woman nodded"I heard the woman is fine her husband is in the basement"The woman said"how can you with stand the smell of blood"Sanemi said Yuishiro hit him in his chest"THE HELL ASSHOLE I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW"Sanemi yelled.

The woman stood"stop it Yuishiro why would you resort to violence"the woman said "sorry" Yuishiro said.Sanemi glared at him"I haven't properly introduced myself I'm Tamayo and that's Yuishiro"Tamayo said.

Tamayo led them to a room Genya plopped down on his back and kicked his legs up in the air Tamayo didn't seem to the mind so Sanemi didn't say anything"it's not hard for me to resist blood because I learned to and I only need small amounts and Yushiro needs less since I turned him"Tanayo said Sanemi nodded.

Tamayo continued to speak"it took me 200 years to finally figure how to turn someone but I find it strange about your brother why didn't he try to attack that woman"Tamayo said.Sanemi explained what happend to his family"hmm I see so Genya protected you as soon as he awoke that's strange a demon would usually go for a human never it's own kind unless order too"Tamayo said.She looked at Genya rubbed his head against Sanemi's hand"he even smells a little bit strange more Human like even his appearance seems to fit humans perhaps Genya doesn't seem attracted to blood he's only dead set on protecting you"Tamayo said.

She looked back at Sanemi"you told me he growled when he saw Yuishiro that's very unlikely of a demon when it comes to another demon"Tamayo said.

Sanemi nodded"so how long would it take to turn a demon into a human"Sanemi said"we would need the 12 Kuziku blood for that"Tamayo said"I'll do whatever it takes to turn him back"Sanemi said.

That's when suddenly tamuris began crashing into the house.....

CLIFFHANGER

Genya is 5'1 while the twins are 5'3 btw I'm a mutlishipper so for Sanemi and Giyuu I'm deciding on Sabigiyu and Sanegiyu and Sanekana

I'm mostly set on Sanekane since she will be alive instead of Shinbou and she will be 18 a year younger than Sanemi and I'm set on Sabigiyu the ships for the younger ones are cannon except for Muigen.

Ships-Sanekana Muigen Sabigiyu zennezu Inoaoi Tankana and the rest are cannon btw Senjuro will be a demon slayer and a hashira but I won't tell you what happend to Rengoku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...