𝗡𝗨 [Male Reader X ARMORED C...

By TheSliverComet

This is a story about mercenary pilot doing what ever he can to help his sick lover. More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟ
ɪɴꜰᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
Which Would You Rather See

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

278 7 8
By TheSliverComet

This is a vote for two things, one of them is for this book, and the other vote is for another book.

#1

Would you rather continue seeing Gundam stuff being more and more integrated into armored course 6, like certain factions have beam sabers, beam rifles and eventually mobile suits.

OR

Would you rather it to be just beam sabers and beam rifles

#2

I'm making a star field book and I you guys opinion on some things.

Would you rather see Y/N be the main character, like he does everything the player does, he experiences everything the player does.

Or would you rather him be the the main character but also the side character, his wife being the main/ side character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 4 12
17+ Several corporations dominate the AC and Next development Market, these corporations are Mercury Heavy Industries, Nova Technology Innovations, S...
79 0 8
(warning this has excessive violence and a massive amount of slur's/swears viewer discretion is advised)this will be side story thing's that take pla...
4.4K 118 18
It is the year 2500 and the world has been reduced to waste.. The world's governments have fallen and have given rise to corporate rule. The world...
15.5K 560 7
(Image art belongs to JUHAN NA on ArtStation, all rights belong to them) In a post-apocalyptic future where the surface of the Earth was overthrown b...