Dear, EX

By notyourauthor96

Freen and Becky are two perfect couples that are admired and envied by the public. One of them despairs, One... More

The Start Of The End
Bar?
Freen's Feeling
Goodbye, Love
Airport
New Life
Girlfriend?
The first Encounter
Tears
Business?
The Fight
Letter
Destiny
Hi?
Detective Friends
Kiss?
Beach- Date- Friends
LOVE always has it way
Reality
HELLO!!
Disagreement
Missing You.
The War
Misunderstanding
Airport 'Again'
'Hey, Love'

When EX Become The Future

2.9K 82 3
By notyourauthor96

FREEN POV

1 YEAR LATER...

My life is complete again, I am the old Freen that the people around me been missing. Its because I have my person again, Becky. This second chances we fight for our love feel so right and perfect, i don't know how or i don't know why its just feel so perfect. My feelings for Becky more deeper. We even can't live a day without each other side. Is this when they call soulmate? true love? partner in crime? or whatever it is. I can't describe. I wont let go of this woman again.

Heng, probably still an asshole now. He did tried to date several times but none really makes him wanna stay in that relationship. I don't know what he is looking for!

Tee&Irin, well always the cat and dogs in our group. Tee obviously very scared of Irin, and still scared of Irin! Hahaha i must admit that they are cute!

Nam! still the playgirl of the century, i think she have 3 boyfriends now? Not to mention, we always help her in her situation so she not get caught!

My weirdo friends!

We are now at my house... bonding time!

Becky: Love, you are smiling. Why?

Freen: Can't i smile Love?

Becky: Sure can. But can I know the reason?

Freen: Because, you're here? Our friends, and as we getting older our love getting deeper.

Becky: Aww you feel that too?

Freen: Yes, Love. Love, how about we go for holiday? Just two of us? Japan? *wink*

Becky: Pervert!

Becky run...

I run and want to catch her!

Freen: Hey stop Love! Answer! 

Becky: No! Buekkkk

Freen: You...........

Nam: ARE YOU BOTH KIDS?

Freen: Jealous?????? Because you probably need to think which one of you boyfriends will catch you if you're running!

Tee: HAHAHAHA FREEN THAT'S FUNNY!

Nam: You dumb! Becky!!!!! Kill her!

Becky: Hahaha! Love, you're mean.

Heng: Guys, do you think what i'm thinking right now? Lets............go............

ALL OF US: BEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yes! We plan to spend our couple of days at beach. See? I cant really have Becky's time on my own. That is why i want to travel with Becky far from my friends so I can have Becky my own.

We arrived at our favorite beach! Waiting for the sunset. Its us again....

Heng: This is so feel good. With you all here..

Freen: Yes, with you all, i cant even spend time with Becky.

Tee: Serves you right!

Becky: Love, don't say that. Being with them is the happiest! But, we gonna travel just two of us soon okay?

Freen: PROMISE?

Becky: Yes, my love.

Nam: Can we..-

Freen: No asshole! SHUT UP!

Nam: I didn't even finish my words!

Irin: HAHAHA you guys like a kids!

There it is, finally, the beautiful sunset that we waiting for. I hope our happiness will remain as this forever. Me and them. Me and Becky. And each of my friends, I hope they will find their own happiness soon well except for Tee and Irin! 

Its getting dark......

Heng: Lets go..

Freen: You all go first, i just want to say something to Becky.

Tee: Woah woah! hahahaha

Nam: Enjoy!

Freen: Love, thank you. You always have your ways to come back to me.

Becky: No, thank you because i hurt you, you choose me.

Freen: No, thank you because you never give up. on us.... 

Becky: I hurt you so bad once.

Freen: And now you make me so happy, forever. 

Becky: You are my forever and always. You, your family and our friends.

Freen: Same with you. Your family loves me so much.

Becky: Lets love forever okay?

Freen: And get married!

Becky: Sure, Love!

Freen: I love you...

Becky: I love you, more.

#FREENBECKYFOREVER <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.7K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
71.9K 1.2K 22
Warning: Mature Content - explicit, highly detailed scenes - The road to being together is not so easy. Feelings, work, jealousy and sex, a whole ra...
171K 4.3K 27
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...
111K 3.6K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...