๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ

2.6K 94 50
By izythescientist

FWU , 016

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                 B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚.

"𝙆𝘼𝙄𝙄𝙄, 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙋." shanti dragged hearing makai continue his rant over the phone, "na cause we coulda been walking to class together and shit. this bitch ass teacher holding me up." he spoke, his anger transferring thru the phone perfectly. he quickly softened his voice as he spoke, "but who you with now?"

she turned over to courtney who was yelling at a random nigga. she was always loud and always was arguing with somebody so she wasn't fazed, plus with her on the phone with makai made basically everything invisible to her. "courtney but she yellin at this nigga.." she stayed silent, separating her phone from her ear slightly to hear. from the constant volume in her voice she already was tryna see what was going on, "igh imma see you i gotta see what court doin reaaal quick." ashanti said, her eyes staying on courtney as she used hand motions to get her unknown point across.

they said their goodbyes making shanti quickly put her phone in her pocket then put her hand on courtney's shoulder to move closer as they walked together, "what happened..?" she mumbled, her voice continuously getting low due to her accidentally making eye contact with the nigga she was fighting with.

his lips instantly curled into a warm ass smile seeing ashanti and how she was looking, her face constantly held a bright aura & light that anybody could notice from just one glance. and he was definitely noticing it bad.

the sudden silence of him just smiling at ashanti and her looking at him  smiling too cause of how contagious it was occurred, making courtney squint her eyes looking between them with a slight grin on her face.

"..hi." ashanti said, making his smile grow bigger as he tilted his head slightly to get a good look of her, "wassup." he nodded his head at her, "what's your name?"

"ashanti." she answered, seeing his dimples become more prominent as the more she talked the more he honestly just melted. like deadass because her smile was so genuine alla time, and there was this spark in her eyes that showed that she was genuinely happy and she wasn't tryna fake act different with him.

a few seconds passed letting her know that he wasn't bouta tell her his unless she asks, "how bout you?"

"—ethan." he almost cut her off as if he been was gonna say that. and also realizing that he said his gov too, he wanted her to call him that. it jus felt right.

courtney who was clueless walking in between them jerked her head back, "who's..?" she trailed on as ethan waved her off, "this ya friend?" he glanced at her as she nodded smiling proudly, "this best niggaaa, fuck you talking boutttt?" she dragged draping her arm around ashanti who giggled, "yo shanti we don't jack him, he mad annoying." courtney mumbled loudly to ashanti who covered her smile seeing notti slowly mug the shit outta courtney.

then it also hit him that ashanti might just listen to her so he quickly spoke up, "nahhh, i just met her and she ain't wanna give me a pencil—"

"cause why you coming to school without a pencil?" she cut him off making him sigh, "anyway.." he trailed off watching to see if she was still gonna talk. he continued with a small smile on his face seein that she didn't making ashanti laugh, "i was tryna tell you that she dead almost got me kicked out even though it was her fault. so don't listen to her you can jack me and shit.. ight?" the more he spoke the bigger his smile grew as he spoke with heavy confidence in his voice.

ashanti hummed with her lips pressed together; a failed attempt to cover her smile. "ight, i gotchu." she said softly, glancing over to courtney who was side eyeing ethan. cause even though they had only known each other for an hour; his voice was never that soft, he never smiled that hard, and his name was never ethan — to her extent of knowledge.

".. you can leave now." courtney spoke up seeing that he only came up to her to call her a bitch, resulting in a lil back & forth. but that definitely turned into sum else.

notti scrunched up his face — not a bone in his body ready to move away from where he was at right now. he didn't even know what to do at the moment for real, like he been knew he was gon tell courtney to put him on despite them knowing each other for thirty minutes. he did not care at all.

"na....." his voice faded out as he smiled about to look at ashanti but his face completely dropped, all of the past great amounts of happiness sucked outta his face. 

"where was you even atttttt?" ashanti dragged letting makai wrap his arm around her bringing her closer as they now walked together. "creeping up on me and shittt." she lowly smiled leaning her head on his shoulder, always feeling a big sense of comfort around him. 

the way notti couldn't even hide the slight mug that intensified on his face as he continued to glare at ashanti and her nigga. that sight fueled so much anger in him soo fast and he barely even knew her. but now he was thinking he's not even gonna get a chance to know her because of her nigga, but when that ever stop him in this case?

"wait," she paused looking over to courtney and notti, "imma see you courttt." she waved her fingers at courtney making her smile back, "bye shantiii."

her eyes went over to notti not noticing his slight mug as she unknowingly smiled wider, "bye ethan." she said making notti now erase the previous expression on his face like it was never there. he made sure to smile big too as he spoke, "ight it was nice meeting you shanti." he shortened her name completely ignoring makai, knowin his eyes were glued to him.

ashanti & makai walked away together making notti twist his face the more he saw them getting closer and how touchy they were. he didn't even notice he was still walking with courtney who carried a smug face watching him watch them.

"... ight so you want her?" — "yea." he cut her off, he spoke firmly as he answered too. his hands were stuffed in his pockets as he licked his lips, "that nigga ain't shit."

notti furrowed his eyebrows like it's obvious before looking at courtney, "do you even know him?" she asked making him shrug, "ian gotta know him. he ain't shit." he repeated again, "just look at him. sheon wanna be around that." he continued hearing courtney's distant chuckles.

he looked back at courtney seeing her laugh, "ight so you gon put me on?"

she looked around, "but then you gon be a home—"

"ion give a fuck."

𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒: 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙.

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 !  — 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵-𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 !

𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 016

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑. — ✧ ゚.

ʜᴏᴍᴇ , 1:24 pm

𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 15𝘵𝘩.

"𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝘿𝙊." notti listened to ddot as he boredly stared through his window, bringing the blunt in between his lips. he blew the smoke out as he turned to ddot, "ight what other way could i use?" he asked again making dd loudly smack his teeth, "man you can't leave her alone for one two days?"

notti slowly turned his head over to deadpan his brother, "nah, i can't." he simply replied — being completely honest. he lowly sighed looking back at ddot who shrugged, "das all." he mumbled making notti roll his eyes settling his focus on a blank wall reach to zone out.

dd snickered as he leaned back into the chair he sat on, "what? is this like.. withdrawals or sum? withdrawals from not being able to talk to ashanti for more than.. one day." he continued as he thought out loud to himself, "wait not even one day— yo dot this nigga been seeing her more than we know!" he exclaimed making that realization, not remembering anytime where notti told dd bout him coming to her house.

ddot looked over to dd smiling, "niggas just standing on his word." he voiced making dd agree; that was definitely something notti was doing. he was reaaaaaal determined to get ashanti back. he didn't even know if he was making progress or not because too much shit came their way when he actually be trying.

"ya think i should go?" notti quietly asked staring at his blunt making dd jerk his head back, "TO HER CRIB? ARE YOU DUMB?" he shouted tying up his face, "she prolly never gon let you in again cause of what happened last time." he said nonchalantly pulling out his phone.

one thing was that notti dead valued dd's opinion a lot no matter how loud and dumb he was. that was his big brother so he was still believing he had good advice for him. he been knew that he was really disappointed in him for getting in this situation with ashanti in the first place but he made it clear — especially after courtney that if she gets hurt again, it didn't have even be mainly by him but if he was involved dd was fucking him and who else hurt her up. he made that a fact.

and dd already almost laid his hand on a girl because of shanti, so notti knew he wasn't playing.

notti slowly nodded letting his words sink , this wasn't the first time he got told that ashanti prolly never wanted to see or speak to him again. he knew it was probably true regardless of shanti managing to speak to him. he knew he was hurting her more as he kept putting himself in her life but he also believed that he was meant to be there.

"i wanna go." he quietly voiced ashing out his blunt making ddot sigh about to say something but dd quickly spoke seeing his movements, "ion know why mami gave you the car instead of this what you chose to do wit it." he rolled his eyes in annoyance making notti scrunch up his face, "cause youn know how to fuckin drive dickhead." he spat as dd side eyed him staying quiet cause he knew that too.

notti got up getting ready to leave dd's room making ddot speak, "nigga sit ya ass back down. you needa learn again how to leave her ass alone for at least one day." he said, making sure to say again cause this nigga done it before, and that was for four months.

notti groaned slowly turning around, knowing he was gonna listen to his friends eventually. they wasn't together so he couldn't be with her alla time like he wanted too anymore.

"yeaaaa, take ya big ass around and get the fuck BACK ta yo seat nigga!" dd laughed watching notti as he slowly returned back to his seat. notti just glared at dd watching him settle down from how his glare was intensifying, and from there all it took was a lil movement from dd and notti would be on his ass.

"can we at least like.. mmtch." notti kissed his teeth not knowing what else to do if it had nothing to do with ashanti. 

he threw his head back as it softly hit the wall, tryna think about what to do now. cause he was sure he couldn't go to see shanti now since dd & ddot was telling him shit. he was dead tryna listen too— like he really wanted to care about their opinions but they wasn't all what he wanted to hear. so he didn't.

"bro.. if youn roll up anotha jay and fuckin relax." ddot furrowed his eyebrows at seein notti genuinely looking like he was stressing over tryna do a simple task that only problem was that it wasn't with ashanti or included her.

notti stayed silent and turned his focus to try and roll up again, his mind still not slowing done from the constant race it was in. "ya remember when i fought her old nigga?" he called out, a smile growing on his face remembering the exact events. he then deadass started to chuckle a lil thinking bout how he was just beating on this nigga ruthlessly.

cause that was just alla the anger he had from seeing him with ashanti from the very first time they met. then he found out that it wasn't just him being a hating ass nigga cause he wanted ashanti, and that he was actually treating her wrong. 

"—NAHHHHHHH!" dd shouted after taking a few seconds to recall the moment, "the way you was beating on him inna corner." he shook his head, "then you got suspended for five fuckin weeks— basically a month." ddot spoke, and that shit was dead supposed to get notti expelled & kicked outta school cause makai fractured his jaw, blood bein everywhere too. 

"yeaaa," dd dragged pointing to ddot, "and then he fake wanna act like he ain't just make a nigga bleed on sum, 'where my girl at?'" he mocked notti cause the way notti was ready to go about his day with ashanti after fighting her actually nigga was crazy.

he was almost expecting the rest of the day to go mad smooth and shit, him bein with ashanti in every class, then he'd take her out — at a way better place then mcdonald's —  and finally ask her to be his girlfriend.

& for notti that mcdonald's shit will forever get him, cause why you sayin no when she asking for mcdonald's?

         "—LIKE OKAY THEN.." ashanti put her fingers through her hair as she looked at her pretty self in the mirror, "and yeaaaa." she lowly dragged, bringing her hairbrush that rested on her vanity desk and started softly brushing her hair, "but it's just like damn, feel me?"

after hearing silence she rudeness her focus to her phone that was propped up, showing her at her vanity. she squinted her eyes tryna make sense of the sudden paused screen cause this nigga was dead just talking to her face to face and everything.

"ethaaaaan," ashanti dragged, a smile creeping onto her face just by saying his name. she been was peeping how he was lowkey geeking whenever she said it.

"mama hol on," notti spoke, his smile bein heard as he continued, "but you telling me he said no? to you?"

shanti nodded her head, her eyes going back to her bigger reflection as she kept her focus. "yeah he did. and he was talm bout how he was stressed out, and how he been taking it out on—"

"nah stressed out? fuck that nigga got to be stressed about?" notti spat, his heavy attitude laced on his voice as he loudly sighed, "you just gotta leave that nigga shanti. not even for me but just in general cause... mcdonald's?" his tone for louder as he said his last word, the disgusted tone making ashanti laugh, "you know ion wanna leave him, he really just—"

"he refused to get you mcdonald's and told you he ain't have the money."

shanti looked around tryna figure out an excuse but it didn't matter — makai was always gonna look bad in ethan's eyes.

"he usaully carry cash in hand so—"

"i carry dat shit in hand and on my card." notti randomly switched his tone to a boasting one. "gotta cash app, apple pay, allat. and das big money too shanti, stop acting like youn know."

ashanti shook her head knowing what he was doing, "when you gonna stop doin this bruh," she said lightly sighing as notti's laugh were heard over the phone, "because i'm just better than him.. he a broke ass nigga now. how much more shit we adding to the list?."

"can't even afford to buy mcdonald's for his own girl like what?" notti mumbled loudly to himself as ashanti ignored him since he stayed taking like this about makai and she had to just try her best to move around. her eyes went over to her phone after hearing to vibrate, also seeing a new message from the nigga notti was basically threatening at this point.

"oh he texted me." she muttered grabbing her phone hearin notti now kindly kiss his teeth knowing what he was gonna do now, "turn ya shit on dnd and put ya shoes on mama." he said making ashanti jerk her head back looking around.

there was too many things wrong with that sentence.

"stop calling me that and outside for what?" she said making notti lowly groan, "just outside mama, you look so pretty." he softly complimented, his smile growing bigger watching her skeptically look around. "and you still hungry, right?"

ashanti smiled realizing that this nigga camera randomly went off because he was driving to her house this whole time and it took her this long to peep. 

but it quickly faded away with a sigh cause this nigga was really trying hard. any moment he got he'd start listing random points on why he better than makai, how good he'll treat her and allat. & they was dead getting close so ashanti would tell him about makai and what he did, also because ethan just be prying all the info outta her and shanti would regret it so bad after cause before she kno it she listening to ethan's 15 minute rant about how much he hated makai.

& ashanti was trying not to feed into ethan's shit because as much as she believes him she still wanted to stay with makai for various reasons. but the amount of effort ethan put into ts? it was getting hard.

her eyes flickered to the ground as she spotted her crocs making her turn back to her phone that was held by her hand as she went to makai's contact and clicked on 'hide alerts' , "i'm coming." she spoke, knowing that even though she couldn't see him he had a big ass smile on his face.

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ          𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐭𝐟𝐟. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐤, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 & 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞?

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐦𝐦 !

👩🏽‍🔬

LLNO🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 611 19
โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข...
20.4K 478 19
A Notti Osama story...
17.1K 253 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)