Straykids Oneshots

By justahyunlixthing

this is just a book about straykids. I will do memberxmember unless requested otherwise(maybe). It will be mo... More

Hyunlix: My best friend
Chanlix: Crushes Part 1
Chanlix: Crushes Part 2
Minsung: I'm Ready
Seungin: Vocal
Jilix: Sunshine
Requests
Hyunlix: Hyunlix Day
Hyunlix: Hyunlix Day part 2
Seungbin: Choke me
Minsung: Boyfriends
Hyunlix: Necklace
Hyunlix: Necklace Part 2
Minsung: Jagi
Hyunin: High School Musical part 1
Hyunin: High School Musical part 2
Minsung: Secret Romance
Minsung: Secret Romance Part 2
Jeongchan: My Baby
Hyunho: Bully
Stray Kids: Birthday Sex Part 1
Stray Kids: Birthday Sex Part 2
Minsung: Proposal
Hyunlix: These Feelings
Hyunlix: These Feelings Part 2
Hyunbin: Getting the man
Hyunchan: Tension
Minlix: I miss you
Minchan: I can't sleep
Jeongchan: New Feelings and Experiences Part 1
Jeongchan: New Feelings and Experiences Part 2
Minsung: Very Personal Assistant
Seungbin: Cuddle Buddies
Minsung: Secret Romance Part 3
Changlix: Sexy
New Story!!
Chanlix: Possession Part 1
Chanlix: Possession Part 2
Minsung: Popularity Doesn't Matter
Minsung: Popularity Doesn't Matter Part 2
Minsung: Forever Mine
Minsung: Forever Mine Part 2
Minsung: Caught

Minsung: Happy Birthday

2.1K 17 10
By justahyunlixthing

This chapter will contain smut

Jisung Pov:

Today's my Birthday!!! I'm turning 23! Again I guess because the korean age system doesn't exist anymore and I am 22 now but I was already 23.. y'know it's all just so confusing. But today's my birthday. I'm spending it with my members and my boyfriend who also happens to be one of those people. I'm so thankful for all these amazing people in my life who wished me happy birthday! Also I'm excited for tonight because Minho and I sorta have this little sexual tradition. Hey we're both horny all the time don't judge. Whenever it's my birthday or his we always have sex that night. The birthday boy, in this case me, gets the gift of the other fulfilling their sexual fantasies'. Obviously we make sure if we are both okay with it but it's a day where the other gives the one who's birthday it is all the pleasure they deserve. It focuses on making the other feel good on their birthday.

Today I don't want it just to be a present to me I want to be able to make him feel good too. We told each other what we wanted to do on each of our birthdays a while ago so we could prepare. What he doesn't know is that I'm giving him what he wanted for his birthday tonight. He wanted me to dress up cutely but sexy at the same time so I bought this short pink skirt with panties that matched. I got this loose crop top that was mesh and light pink. You would think with all this cute stuff he wanted me to wear the others things he wanted would match well not at all. Minho is very kinky and so am I. He requested all these chains and ties to wrap around my body and my legs so he could untie me but restrict my hands with handcuffs. I also decided to buy a vibrator so he could watch me please my self. I asked him to wear black jeans and a leather jacket without a shirt underneath. I have always had this bad boy and cute innocent boy fantasy and today was the perfect chance to have it. I wanted him to be the dominant one tonight and to treat me as he pleased and destroy me. I wanted to be destroyed by him and be completely ruined by him and be unable to walk the next day. There are more things I asked him to do but I kinda forgot some of them so I'll be a little surprised. 

The day went amazing and I spent so much time on live with stays and with the people I loved. I had a birthday dinner with my parents and my members at my absolute favorite restaurant. But now it was time for tonight. Minho said he would meet me in our room after he got ready which was good because I also needed to get ready. I lay out all of my supplies and start to get dressed. I have to put the ties and the ribbons. It was this light pick ribbon that you would normally use for bows but today I was wrapping them around me. I wrap them around my chest covering my nipples so Minho would have to untie it to get to them. I tie it in a little bow and add this thin white rope over the pink and leaving gaps in so you would see the layer underneath. I decided to save the chains so I can use them on Minho.  I put the hand cuffs and my toy on the desk next to our bed. We have sex a lot but today was always different. 

I hear Minho walking up the stair and start to open the door.

"I hope you're ready for all of this, Jisung" He walks in proudly and just so sexy.

"Wait why are you all dressed up and why are those there?" He says confused pointing to the things on my table next to my bed. 

"Oh I couldn't just let all the presents go to me. I wanted to give you a little something, but first don't you want to unwrap your present from me." I say lifting my crop top to show the ropes wrapped around my chest and waist.

"Oh how wonderful baby. I can't wait to untie you and kiss you all over." He says walking over to me now laying on the bed with the top pulled off completely.

He starts to kiss me and lick me on my neck and lips like a little treat then moved down to my chest.

"I wanted to give you a present but I guess you're mine baby." He says kissing my neck while unwrapping the rope.

He unwraps both of the layers while I moan as he sucked on my neck. He starts to pinch my nipples then takes of the jacket to get it out of the way.

"Ahh my nipples are getting harder from this. Make them swollen make them yours. Let me know that I'm o-only ahh yours." I try to say while in the middle of my sentence he starts sucking on them.

"Ohh aahhhhh this feels s-sooo ah good." I moan from the pleasure and pain of him sucking and biting leaving marks on my body.

"I want to suck your dick. It looks so hard and painful let me relive you." He says pulling my skirt off seeing the pink lace panties I was wearing.

"How adorable." He looks back at me before licking my bulge in my underwear teasing me letting me feel his saliva drip through it causing more of my precum to drip out making him taste me through the underwear.

"Just take it off and suck me. I can't take it anymore. I need you."

He rips the panties off throwing them across the room to some unbothered corner they didn't care about. Without warning Minho took my dick fully inside his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh ahh f-fuck Minho." I moan more and more it feels out of my control. He's making me feel so good.

He licks up and down and sucks on me using his hands to help him out giving me different feeling of pleasure nonstop. I feel my dick start to hit the back of his throat as I get closer.

"I-I'm getting close ahh fuck I'm cumming right now." I scream as I release and he swallows it all not leaving a drip of it on my dick licking it all off.

"That was so good. But now let me give you a show." I say seductively grabbing the toy and some lube.

I spread the lube on my hole and the toy before shoving it in as Minho watching and unbuckled his pants pulling them off letting me see the bulge in his boxers. I move the toy in and out of me moaning Minho's name as I trusted it inside. I see him move his hands down to his boner and started pressing on it. 

"Don't be scared baby, pleasure yourself as you watch me." I say still moan as he pulls down his boxers and start stroking his dick moaning in synch with mine. I start to moan even more because of the pleasure I gave myself and just seeing Minho mastrabate while watching me.

I start to get close and he does too. We both release at the same time. I take the toy out of me and Minho takes some of his cum and brings it to my mouth. That's so hot. He sticks is fingers in mouth with his cum still on them letting me lick it all off while I choke on his fingers.

"Why don't I give you something else to choke on. Suck me now, but no hands allowed." He says grabbing the hand cuffs as he lays down on his back then cuffs my hands behind my back.

I start to lick it as Minho puts his fingers through my hair and pushes down on my head making me start to choke on it feeling a little pain from it. I didn't care about the small amount of pain because he just tasted so good I just wanted to suck him like a lollipop. So I did.

"Ahh fuck Jisung just using your tongue it feels like magic. Ohh keep g-going jagi." I continue sucking him faster and fasting feeling his dick twitch at the back of my throat.

"Ahh I'm cumming." He says as I feel his cum stream down my throat tasting so amazing.

He unlocks the hand cuffs having us switch places now I lay on my back as he gets on top of me and kissing me again leaving marks all over my body marking me that I was only his. He slowly moves his hand down my body stopping at my hole as he starts to massage it telling me he was going to enter soon. He start out with just one finger making me moan again.

"Ahh add one more." He adds another and starts thrusting more and more stretching me out. He adds a third and hits my spot making me start getting to my climax feeling more and more pleasure. I cum all over my stomach and Minho pulls his fingers out.

"I keep cumming tonight you are making me feel so good jagi." I say and Minho licks the cum off of me.

"I want you to ride me now. I want you to cum until you can't anymore." I get on top of him letting his dick feel the rim of my hole before entering. He spread my ass cheeks apart making it more assessable as he guide his dick closer to it before pushing me down on it my hole already clenching around it. He guides me by keeping his hands on my butt feeling me move up and down on it. I put my hands on his face pulling him into a kiss as he keeps his hands down there squeezing my ass each time he moaned. I start to bonce on his dick more as I started to feel closer.

"I'm cumming ahh let's keep this going t-tho." I say as I keep bouncing so he would cum too. We keep going for a while moaning and kissing and having our hands all across each others bodies.

"Ahh I'm cumming now." He moans and cums inside of me. "I feel more cum coming now." He says and cums again in a span of less than a minute. I feel my second high come along and release on him.

"Get on all fours baby. I'm not going to let you walk tomorrow." He demands and I listen. He slams into me and start slapping my ass making me cry out in pain and pleasure. He thrusts deep inside.

"aahh d-deeper. Fuck me harder Minho." I scream out his name as he thrust deeper and faster while still slapping my ass making it turn redder than my face right now.

"Aahh J-Jisung. I love y-you so much baby."

"I love you t-too." We keep going cumming over and over again making a mess of ourselves and the sheets. The other members could definitely hear us but we didn't care it was feeling just too good to stay quiet. We both cum again for the I lost count of how many times we both came. We both start to get tired and decided to clean up and shower.

"Let's shower together so we can clean up." He says and I agree.

He carries me into the shower putting me on the seat inside of it because I couldn't walk just as he wanted. He helped me clean up giving me little kisses every now and then telling me how much he loved me and how he was so glad I came into his life.

I love him he's my actual soulmate and he cares for me so much and makes me feel so good. We get into bed after drying off we decide to just sleep naked letting our bodies breath after what we just did. I rest on top of him as he hugs me and kisses my head.

"Happy Birthday jagi, I love you so much."

"I love you too." I say and kiss him before he cuddles me tighter and we fall asleep.

This was the best birthday so far.

____________________________________

Word count: 2062

I am writing this because as of when i'm writing this Jisung's birthday would be tomorrow. I am also going to make a Hyunlix one for Felix's birthday. It won't be that exact same but it will be Felix's birthday in it.

Update: I will make the Hyunlix one tomorrow. I was planning on making it today but I am too tired to write a long 2000 something words. I will probably update another one of my books tonight because the chapters for those I make much shorter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 21
This is a smut/fluff book. Mostly fluff. If you don't like it I suggest you LEAVE 🙌🏟❀
111K 4.5K 64
A werewolf story (Cover edit: Made by me) ~ Hyunjin harshly wiped his wretched tears and screamed, "You promised you wouldn't lie to me! "There are t...
62.8K 1K 20
A series of short stories~ All memberXmember Oneshots, a lot of fluff and angst. I don't want to do smut, but if you want I can still do steamy... id...
81.9K 2.5K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}