Fairy Tail: Tale of The Drago...

By Bolt8091

The second adventure for Drake Blaze and his friends! More

Reintroduction!
Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter
Our Dog
Chapter 2: Love and Lucky
Not a Chapter
Chapter 3: Allied Forces, Assemble!
Chapter 5: Dragon Lord V.S Demon Lord

Chapter 4: Enter the Oración Seis!

305 15 20
By Bolt8091

Everyone was still taken aback from the revelation of the girl well except Jura.

Jura: Now then, since all guilds are present we can begin.

Gray and Dex: (shocked) HE'S NOT EVEN FAZED BY THIS!?

Lyon: Obviously not.

Sherry: What in the world was Cait Shelter thinking, sending a little girl on this kind of mission? They must really be hurting for members if they sent her here on her own.

???: She isn't alone. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, gaudy trollop.

Everybody's eyes widened in disbelief but none more than Noy and Happy. Walking up beside Wendy was a white talking cat! The difference was, she was a female!

Noy: (shocked) W-What? She's just like us!

Wendy: (looking back at the cat) Oh, Carla
You followed me here?

White Cat (Now dubbed Carla): Of course I did. You're far too young to be traveling unaccompanied, child.

Trimens: (sparkling, posing) Pretty kitty.

Dex: (deadpan) Okay, now you guys are being creeps.

Carla looks over and sees both Noy and Happy staring at her. Noy's stare was more of curiosity and shock while Happy's was....lovestruck. Which made Noy give him a deadpan expression.

Noy: Seriously?

The Trimens then surround Wendy and started flirting with her which made her more uncomfortable. But that was cut short  when Drake zoomed over and punt the three away.

Drake: BACK OFF YOU CREEPERS!

After he knocked them away Drake turns his attention back Wendy. He looks at the girl with serious expression that made her nervous.

Wendy: (nervously) Um, i-it's nice to meet you Mr. D-Dragon Lord. I'm Wendy.

Drake says nothing as he got close to Wendy's face and glares at her. The young girl was nervous about this and was shaking a bit.

Drake: You're.......

Drake slowly raises his hands up and begins to reach out towards her. Wendy closes her eyes bracing for whatever's about to come. But then she felt her cheek being squished upon something else. When she opened her eyes she saw that Drake had her in a hug and was squishing her cheek against his. On his face was the biggest smile spread across his face.

Drake: Are the most cutest thing ever!

Wendy: (confused) Huh!?

Drake: I will pet you and hold you, pit you and pat you!

The others just look at the display happening and were surprised to see the Dragon Lord cuddling someone like this. Drake eventually stopped the cuddling and held the young girl out while still holding her.

Drake: (smiles)It's nice to meet you Wendy. But you don't have to call me Mr. Dragon Lord, just Drake is fine.

Wendy: (smiles nervously) Uh okay, it's nice to meet you Drake.

Drake puts her down and turns towards Carla. He walks over to her and crouched down to her height.

Drake: And your name is Carla, right?

Carla: I am, indeed.

Drake: Well nice to meet ya.

Drake stood back up and looked towards the others with a serious look.

Drake: Alright, enough introductions. It's time to get to work.

Once everything was over everyone grouped up to hear Ichiya speak.

Ichiya: (posing) Okay, now that all the involved parties are present, I think it's about time to get the mission briefing underway.

Lucy: (sarcastic) You gonna brief us through interpretive dance?

Ichiya: Our first order of business, is determining the location of the Oracion Seis.

Silence

Ichiya: (tip toes away) Right after I make a letter of the alphabet.

Arong: (deadpan) If he's making a letter "poop" I'm getting the hell out of here.

Trimens: (clapping) We're routing for you teacher!

Dex: Pick a title, would you!? And stop routing for someone who's going to take a piss!

A few minutes later Ichiya came back out and as he was walking back to the others he noticed Drake, Arong, and Dex looking at him.

Ichiya: (strikes a pose) Is there a problem, gentlemen? Do you have to go as well?

Drake:.......

Arong:.........

Dex:..........

Drake: No.

Arong: Nah.

Dex: I'm good.

Ichiya just shrugged and continues on his way to the others. But while his back was turned he didn't notice Arong and Dex look over at Drake. The dragon lord looks back at them and gave them a knowing nod. The three then made their way over to the others and stood with them.

From there Ichiya and The Trimens explain about and ancient weapon called "Nirvana" and that the Oracion Seis wants it. That was all the group needed to know that this was a bad thing. The Worth Woodsea is where Nirvana resides and the reason why they traveled there. So their mission was to destroy the Oracion Seis before they get their hands on Nirvana. Hibki uses his archive magic and pulls out the six members of The Oracion Seis.

The snake wizard: Cobra

The one who uses speed magic: Racer

The wizard who kills for money: "Divine eyes" Hoteye

The beautiful and deadly: Angel

The mysterious Midnight

And the commander of the Oracion Seis: Brain.

Hibiki: But we found out some recent news.

Jura: News? About what?

Ren: As it turns out the Oracion Seis has a seventh member.

Lucy: What!?

Erza: Another member!?

Gray: I thought there was suppose to be six.

Hibiki types a few more buttons on his screen and another screen pops out. It shows a man shrouded in a black cloak and his face was hidden under a hood.

Lucy: Who is that?

Eve: Sources have said that his name is Virgil Sterizos.

Hibiki: As for his magic and abilities, we have no idea. But sources said that the Magic Council send an army of over three hundred thousand men to go after him.

Lyon: A little excessive, isn't it?

Hibiki: (shakes head) Unfortunately, you're wrong. Because out of all those three hundred thousand soldiers....only two made it back alive.

Sherry: (shocked) What!?

Jura: Impossible!

Arong: You're telling me, ONE guy took out an entire army all by himself!?

Ren: He did, but he willingly let the two survivors escape on purpose. To strike fear into the heart of the Magic Council.

Ichiya: Out of all of them, he's the most dangerous so we must watch our backs around him.

Hibiki: And there you have it. Alone they can wipe out entire guilds and together they're unstoppable. We have sixteen to their seven, but that's our only advantage.

Dex: Jeez, this might be more than we bargained for. (Excited) AND I LOVE IT!

Ichiya: Curb your fear my friends! There is more to our operation than mortal combat. With your help, perhaps we can find the enemies' stronghold.

Dex: (off-screen) Damnit! I WANT VIOLENCE!

Natsu: Stronghold?

The blue pegasus members explained that they were to look for The Oracion Seis' temporary base. And once they find it, they were to gather the dark guild members together inside. And use Christina, The Blue Pegasus magic bomber ship.

Arong: Pulling out the big guns, huh? Good!

Everyone was in on the plan and knew what they had to do.

Natsu: (sets hand on fire, punches palm) Let's go! I'm all fired up!

BOOOOOM!

Natsu destroys the door and rushed out ready for action. The others watch him rush off kicking up smoke.

Erza: There he goes. Always acting without a thought in his head.

Lucy: Some days I wonder about his mental health.

Arong: What do you guys wanna bet he didn't even hear the plan?

Noy: Knowing Natsu, he probably doesn't even know why we're here again.

Happy: I'll bet five fish he didn't.

Drake: Yeah............welp, better follow his lead then!

Drake burst into a full sprint running after Natsu. This surprised the others but soon they followed his example and ran after him. The only ones left behind were Ichiya and Jura.

Further ahead

It shows Natsu still running ahead of the others but that was short lived as Drake caught up with him.

Drake: What's wrong Natsu? You're running so slow! (Runs ahead laughing)

Natsu: (comically angry) Hey jerk! That's not fair!

Eventually Erza, Gray, Lucy, Lyon, Sherry, and Dex managed to catch up with the two.

Gray: Drake, slow down!

Drake: Never!

Erza: Drake, you can't rush into this one alone!

Drake: (looks back smirking) Oh? What's wrong, Erzy? Afraid your darling's going to show you up?

Erza: (surprise gasp, blushes) SAY WHAT!? (Grows big and yell) STOP MOVING YOUR FEET RIGHT NOW!

Drake: NEVER! As a matter of fact, that just made me wanna run faster!

Drake began running even faster ahead of the group.

Lucy: Drake! Maybe you should to Erza!

Drake: (looks back confused) Huh? Why?

But what Drake noticed too late was that he ran off the edge of a cliff. He hovers for a few seconds before he began to fall.

Drake: AAAAAAIIIIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPARKLE!

The others look down the cliff Drake fell and listened to Drake's distant screaming until....

THUD!

Drake: (distant) OWIE! A/N: If you can guess that reference, you get an applause.

Gray: Well he stopped moving his feet.

Natsu: (smirks) Yeah, a little too late! (Laughs)

Lyon: (sweatdrops a bit) To think, I once crossed fists with that fool. It's kind of embarrassing now.

Lucy: Trust me, he can still kick your butt ten times over without even breaking a sweat pal.

Lucy then noticed Sherry looking her over in curiosity.

Lucy: (tick mark appears on head) Can I help you with something!?

Sherry: You look different than the last time we fought blondie. More stronger and (pokes Lucy's tits)......bustier.

Lucy smacks her hand away and blushed in embarrassment and annoyance.

Lucy: That's none of your business, Sherry!

Sherry than looks over at Erza and noticed her "assets" have changed as well.

Sherry: It would seem that you also grown a bit more Titania.

Erza: (blushes, clears throat) Well that's one of the advantages of becoming the Dragon Lord's mate.

Lyon: (surprised) What!? You two are an item with Drake Blaze!?

Lucy: (smirks proudly) Yep! And we gotten 30x stronger than we were before!

Showing up behind them was Arong looking around for Drake.

Arong: Where's Drake?

Dex: (points down) He took a one way ticket down the cliff. Though I think he forgot to use the elevator. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Maybe we'll see him next fall? GET ITTTTT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

The others look at Dex with deadpan expressions

Dex: (looks over cliff smirking) But hey, better him than me.

Natsu: (kicks Dex off cliff)

Dex: (falling) AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

THUD!

Dex: (distant) FINLAND!

Arong: Sooooooo, let's get going.

With that the others continue running eventually catching up with Drake and Dex both sporting large bumps on their heads. Drake looks back and waves to them.

Drake: Yo.

Just as the others made they saw Christina hovering over their heads. But suddenly the ship blew up and ended up crashing into a ball of fire.

Lucy: What just happened!?

Drake: Well it seems Oracion Seis knew about our little plan.

Others: (minus Arong and Dex) What!?

Drake: You see, when Ichiya came back from the bathroom, his scent smelt different. Meaning the Oracion Seis planted a mole in our little meeting to spy on us.

Arong: And considering that, Jura isn't with out I can only assume they took him out as soon as we left.

Dex: (looks ahead with a glare) Isn't that right?

The others then sense a magical presence coming towards them.

???: Hmph! So the three brutes actually had brains between those thick skulls.

Stepping out of the smoke was them.

The Oracion Seis. But one member was missing.

Brain: Lowly maggots swarming together. 

Angel: (to Drake) Well well well, I didn't think you would be able to Gemini's disguise.

Suddenly two little blue creatures flew up on both of Angel's shoulders.

Lucy: Gemini? That must mean she's a celestial wizard.

Drake scans over the group trying to spot the seventh member but he was no where to be seen.

Drake: (to the others) Everyone! Be on guard the seventh member isn't here but don't let your guard down for an instant.

Others: Right!

Brain: Perceptive aren't you, Dragon Lord?

Drake: Only when it comes to not getting killed by lunatics. So where is your buddy, huh?

Cobra: (smirks) Why don't you worry less about him and focus more on us.

Drake: With pleasure.

Racer: The quicker we wrap this up, the better.

Arong: One damn thing I agree with you clowns!

Arong launched forward towards the dark guild members ready to fight. The first one of the Seis to attack was Racer as zoomed all over the place confusing Arong. He then appeared right beside him in mid-air.

Racer: Motor!

Racer's attack connects but then he gasp slightly. Arong had managed to block his kick just in time with his right forearm.

Racer: Impossible!

Arong took the advantage and grabbed the speedster's leg and slammed him to the ground.

Lucy, Lucy2: (smiling) Alright, Arong!

Wait a minute. Lucy looks over and sees another Lucy staring right back at her with the same surprise expression. But that was quickly over as the other Lucy pulled out her whip to attack the real Lucy.

Lucy 2: (smirks sinisterly) Surprise!

But before the whip could hit OG Lucy, she caught it and wrapped it around her forearm. She then gives the fake Lucy and dangerous glare which surprise the fake one. She then yanks the whip forward and slammed her fist into the fake Lucy's gut sending her flying back. Not too far it shows Angel with a slightly surprise look on her face.

Meanwhile Lyon and Sherry engaged with Hoteye but unfortunately his magic turned the ground into quicksand trapping them. The Trimens rush forward to help out. Meanwhile Arong was blocking Racer's attacks unfortunately Racer was thinking smart now and doing a hit and run with each strike. Unfortunately though this wasn't doing any damage to the large dragon slayer.

Arong: Damnit! Stop zipping around and fight like a man!

Racer managed to avoid another punch that almost took his head off.

Racer: Damnit! (Looks over sees Trimens) Might as well go for the small fries.

Like a bullet Racer zooms away from Arong and rushed towards the Trimens. He took put Ren in an instant followed by Eve and finally Hibiki. And just like that the Trimens were out for the count. Racer lands crouching down on the ground satisfied with his work. But a foot connected with his cheek it was revealed to be Drake. Unlike the others, Drake was the only one standing in one place keeping an eye on Brain but also someone else.

Erza: Requip!

Erza transformed into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and launched multiple swords at Cobra. But he dodged them all like nothing. But as he did that, Dex and Gray rushed in and started throwing attacks at him but he dodged each one.

Cobra: Nice try! (Kicks Natsu across the face, roundhouse kicks Dex) But I can hear you!

Dex slides back against the ground and rubs his face soothing the pain. He looks back at Cobra who was smirking at him.

Cobra: What's wrong? Haven't figured it out yet?

Dex stares at Cobra with sharp glare not saying anything. The snake wizard scoffs and began to approach until Dex. But then he stopped in place and his eyes widened.

Cobra: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Cobra reels in pain covering his ears and scream. Natsu gets back up and sees this.

Natsu: Huh? What the heck's wrong with-

Dex: Natsu! Attack now!

Natsu: Oh right!

Taking the advantage Natsu rushed towards a still reeling Cobra. Racer sees this and tries to engage with Natsu before he could attack Cobra.

"Aquarius Whip!"

Racer felt something grab his leg, he looks down and sees Lucy with her Aquarius Whip coating one of her arms. Erza then appears behind him and knocks him down to the ground. Racer hits the ground as Lucy than yanks him over to him. Her leg is covered in a golden light that takes the form of Taurus' leg.

Lucy: Celestial Dragon: Taurus kick!

Her kick connected with Racer's gut making him gasp. But the speed wizard quickly recovered and flips over Lucy he jumps a few feet away. As he landed he looks up seeing both Erza and Lucy standing together. The two then charge at him resuming their fight.

Meanwhile Gray had tried to attack Midnight but somehow his attack missed. But suddenly another Gray appeared behind him and almost hit him. But a red ball a fire crashed into the false Gray making him crash against the ground.

Gray: (gives Drake a thumbs up) Thanks man!

Drake: Forget about him! Help Natsu and Dex with Cobra!

Gray: Right!

Gray rushed over to help Dex and Natsu fight against Cobra. Meanwhile Arong was taking Hoteye after he effortlessly defeated Lyon and Sherry. Drake quickly ran over and grabbed the both of them and put them safely to the side by a nearby rock. He then noticed Wendy was hiding behind the rock, with her were Happy and Carla. He looks at her in confusion and walks over to her.

Drake: Hey kiddo, watcha doing over here?

Wendy: I-I can't fight!

Drake: Why not?

Wendy: Because, I'm scared.

Carla: Oh come now child! You can't let something like fear-

Drake: (looks down at Carla) Now hold on, hold on. There's nothing wrong with her being scared. That's a natural emotion to stuff like this.

Drake heard rushing footsteps and looked up and saw Noy in his battle form running on all fours. He lets out a roar as he lunges over them and joins the fight. Carla eyes widen seeing Noy in his battle form and watched him lunge at Hoteye. The dark wizard managed to blast the big cat back but he quickly recovered and landed on all fours again. Once he did he let out a powerful roar and charged in again.

Carla: (Watching Noy, blushes slightly) Oh...my.

Happy: (gasp!) No! Now she has eyes for Noy!

Drake looks back at Wendy and sits down beside her.

Drake: Hey squirt, there's need to feel bad alright? You just stay here and we'll handle the rest okay?

Wendy: Um, okay.

Drake gets up and was about to leave but he stopped and looked at Wendy with a smile.

Drake: Or, you can jump in and help us out. You know when you feel like it.

"DRAGON LORD!"

Drake looks forward with a frown on his face as he glares towards Brain.

Brain: Will you not help your friends out? They could be in trouble.

Just as Brain said that it shows Cobra slide back before Natsu comes from behind and tries to knee him in the back. But Cobra quickly reacted and blocks his knee. But that leaves him open for Dex to come in to attack. The snake with Cobra lunged at Dex to attack but Dex caught it. Gray then slides in with an ice make club and hits Cobra away. The snake wizard slides back clearly getting frustrated as the three rushed after him.

Drake:........Yeah they'll be fine.

Brain frowns at Drake's remark.

Drake: So, it would seem that you and your crew underestimated us. (Looks over at the Trimens, Sherry, and Lyon) Well at least the Fairy Tail members.

Brain: It would appear so. (Smirks) But like all great commanders I have a secret weapon.

Drake: What?

Suddenly the air got thicker, there was an insanely strong power of magic. This power made everyone stop fighting and look to the source.

Angel: Well it's about time he showed up.

Everyone hears approaching footsteps and they see.....him. The cloaked man.

Drake: (Glares) Virgil Sterizos.

Virgil stops a few feet and slightly raises his head showing piercing purple eyes. His eyes lock onto Drake.

Virgil: So we finally meet......Dragon Lord.

Drake gets into a fighting stance but then.....

Drake's eyes widened in shock.

Drake: No way. You're a-

But before Drake could even finish, Virgil was already on him with full killing intent.

A/N: THERE! A NEW CHAPTER! HAPPY!?

The Next person who tells me to update my story. I'm canceling The Dragon Lord story. And I mean it! So don't rush, don't put "update" as a comment, I don't care if you put please in it! I WILL UPDATE IT WHEN I CAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.5K 58
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
277 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...
79.4K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
265K 11.5K 32
{2nd book of Celestial series. Please read the first book, Celestial Striker, before reading this one to avoid massive confusion. Thank you!} It's be...