Gyal Dem Shift | A Jamaican L...

By tizz_gfb

"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, ... More

‼️Introduction‼️
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

031

5.1K 309 17
By tizz_gfb

>>Vote on this and the last chapter forgot to mention in 030🙃

Next day...

7:37pm
Friday 3rd march

Badz|20.

"Dawg weh yah really tell mi seh" possible said upset.

"Ah did Tyra fada shoot yuh" I spoke.

"So ah dead him ago dead den" buzzy chipped in reaching for the leaned up rifle. 

"It nuh so easy" Bayka sighed as buzzy halted.

"From bwoy fi dead, dozen rifle ago rise. Fuck yah talk bout dawg" buzzy said heated with the loaded rifle.

"Right mi nuh see nuh man weh can dodge suh much bullet" baba added.

"Di man smart nuff mind game him ah play behind closed doors, we only can find him if him want we find him not even di cops dem can find him but can trace everything back to him... dem just can't find his whereabouts." Jalen said.

"Pfft, suh weh him want from we. Cah him done know seh him nah come back and run uptown " syd said bothered.

"No him nuh inna di program ting no more just want get him way...which is" i said looking to Bayka as everyone else did.

"Nuh know weh di fuck unuh ah look pon Cah him nah get back or see Tyra nuh time...nuh care weh nobody want seh all har mother scared fi him be around Ty think me ago risk that and she a carry my child. YOW Yuh mussi sick hell ago raise in uptown fuck uno feel like" Bayka spoke vulgarly serious looking at us all like we were crazy.

~

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

I was at my house and I invited Aisa and Adrianna, who is badz girlfriend over cause I kinda felt lonely.

Definitely Not because Naldo told me if I'm not with him I have to be with someone he trusts like Asia.

I walked back to the living room placing the popcorn I had just made on the centre table taking my place back in the chair.

"Don't" Asia and Adrianna both said together when my phone began to buzz. 

My phone has been ringing non stop from this private number, I know who it is obviously and so do they.

"It's just a phone call, what can he really do to me over the phone. Be fucking for real" I said taking up my phone.

"You and suchman when him reach in" Asia spoke shaking her head.

"I don't know what you mean, cause he's not gonna know" I spoke.

"Ay- weh you ah try do, you might not want live to your birthday the 11th of this month but I wanna see mine next year try don't mix me" Adrianna spoke.

"Who ago tell him" I said sitting in the middle of them looking between them both.

"Me- no We ago tell him"  Asia spoke with Adrianna agreeing.

"As a pregnant woman unuh a stress mi out shoulda me tell pon unuh, he's my father you really think he's gonna hurt his one daughter"  I said reversing it on them.

They were silent, I took this opportunity to answer the phone, once they saw me press the answer button they both got up and left the room.

"How much time mi haffi call your phone likkle girl" my Father said on the other end.

"Sorry, I was busy. What's up ?" I said abit nervous now knowing the new information I learned about him and my mother yesterday.

"Mi know yuh mada done tell you wargwarn nah fi play like yuh nuh know" he said calmly.

🧠:a di murderer tone dat eno dawg.

"What-" I played confused.

"Tyra" he said as I just sighed.

"I'm gonna be going away for a very long time but before all that goes down I want to spend the day with just you and me" he spoke.

"You mean to jail...For the Rico"  I asked.

"Suh much yuh know" he asked shocked chuckling.

"What about mummy" i said cutting the long talk.

"She'll have to go away too but the amount of years for the Rico they gave me... I'll be honest Ty I'll be dying in jail...so it wouldn't be nothing for me to take the fall for the both of us, I would rather you have one parent free than both of them rotting in jail." He spoke honestly.

~couple minutes later~

Asia Rebel Billings|19.

"When yah go meet him" Adrianna asked as we walked in the room with Tyra now off her phone.

"The day before my birthday on the 10th" she said getting up.

"God guh wid you girl" was all I said.

"But there's one thing..." Tyra said uneasy.

"Mi did know enuh" Adrianna said shaking her head holding her side.

"I'm gonna tell Naldo I'm with you guys, like a girls day- before you say anything It will be up until the time he picks me up and drops me back so Naldo won't suspect a thing" she said to us.

"So you want we, lie fi yuh so you can have a daddy's and daughters day" i said to her as she smiled wide and nodded.

"You guys gotta remember I haven't seen my father over a decade... I remember when he would call me everyday after school saying how much he misses me and wishes things wasn't how they were" she sighed "not one phone call he would miss, nor pocket money" she ended laughing.

"Weh yah seh daddy's pocket fat" i said lighting the mood.

"Okay we'll do it but your location on at all times, else we ah send Mr Billings fi yuh"

~later on in the day~

11:37pm

(Naldo) Ronaldo Romario Billings| 20.

"Babes" i said walking in closing the door behind me.

I didn't receive an answer so i placed my keys on the kitchen table then went straight upstairs.

I opened the bedroom door seeing her wrapped up in the sheets.

I sat on the edge of the bed on her side looking down at her peacefully sleeping, I moved her hair from her cheek placing a kiss on it.

She groaned moving around so I decided to leave her.

I went to take a quick 20 minute shower drying off I put on my boxers, shorts and vest I had put out before.

"You wake, what type of puss nap yuh tek" i said seeing her sit up on the bed.

"Mi did hear the shower a run" she said sleepy then stretching.

I walked over to the bed putting my phone down and laying my head down on her belly.

"What did you do today" she questioned.

"Did have to go with baba fi run some errands and meet up wid the mandem fi talk bout our next move with such situation" i said to her truthfully rubbing her belly as she played in my hair.

🧠:something about her fresh nails against my scalp is just soothing.

🧠:All when she ah wash it, oh God feel like me ago buss arfff.

🧠:nah lie.

"And that is" she said still sounding abit sleepy.

"B you know mi nuh like talk bout them type of things with you much less ah your farda... the whole situation just stressing" i said honestly sighing.

She was silent for a bit.

🧠:Fi my woman weh love speak har mind dis weird.

"Weh you woulda want go" I asked randomly.

"Mhm, what you mean" she asked like she was drifting to sleep.

"Like in life,weh you woulda want travel to" i said feeling my sleep coming.

"Dominican republic and Puerto Rico loads of places but I think I'd like to see their culture more" she told as I hummed closing my eyes.

"What about you ?" She asked.

"Mi nuh know enuh, anywhere you ah go mi ah go" I said as she laughed.

————————————————————————

I 🫶🏾 🫵🏾 Guys.

👁️👄👁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 58.2K 116
Leah Mitchell, the best friend to Shanya Holt, develops a deep attraction for the man sent to protect her. For an entire year, she unsuccessfully tri...
38.3K 1.5K 37
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
6.8K 506 18
"Life anuh wah fairytale ahjay mi do things weh mi nuh proud a fi stay alive" he said while casually wiping the blood of his victim from his face
746K 56.2K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...