Book 1: A Hybrid Named Crimso...

By Crimsondragon82

This story takes place only 10 years after the time of peace began. Hybrids are hunted by all but the Rainwin... More

Prolouge
The Hybrid Hunt
Fruit or Fish
Icewing Collision
Unexpected Help
The Blue Skywing
Feather
Family is All You've Got
Luka and the Icewings
The Phantom Dragon
Dreams Can Be Memorys
Hybrid Hunters
Invaders
Plans
Epilogue

Book 2

1K 28 21
By Crimsondragon82

Hello, I hope this was an okay place to stop the book! I'm gonna have a second book called Rebellion of the Wings! Do you like the name of the group of rebels? I hope it doesn't sound stupid. I'll update when I finally have the next book up! Thanks for all the support from everyone who has read or commented or voted! The cover should be above but , you know, technology hates me so let's not be to hopeful.

Here's the description:

Crimson and her friends head to Rainwing Kingdom, looking for allies in their quest to save the hybrids. But when they arrive they find more allies await than expected and lost friends are found. Feather is alive and running the underground movement to save the hybrids called The Rebellion of the Wings. The movement is ready but will war break out? Are their traitors amongst the rebels? The Rebellion of the Wings has begun.

I finished the Prologue, it should be up by the time you read this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 246 12
Everyone knows about the loss of the Skywing egg, and the fact that it was replaced by a Rainwing egg. But what if things happened differently? What...
1.3K 18 13
Hybrid dragons were once despised due to there heritage of two different types of dragons. Not only were they disowned, but there parents as well. No...
227 22 25
A Wings Of Fire story that takes place in the depths of the Sky'wing Kingdom, following the story of a powerful hybrid dragonet who has to fight in t...
38 9 30
Nightfire, a Skywing-Nightwing hybrid, has lived most of her life hidden away with Thunderwing, another hybrid. But when Boreas and Algae, Icewing an...