Take Me Down || Katsuki Bakug...

By Lilpeanut24

*UNDER EDITING* (Hi! If you have been waiting for the next chapter to Take Me Down, I apologize. My writing s... More

Preview/Authors note!
Chapter 1 - Scars never heal
Chapter 2: A Better Cause
Chapter 3: Welcome home
Chapter 4: 10 Years Later
Chapter 5: "Never take your eyes off your opponent"
Chapter 6: silence isnt always the best
Chapter 7: "Stay out of my way"
Chapter 8: Prefect Timing
Chapter 9: At some point, you have to give up.
Chapter 10: The Plan
Chapter 11: "I wouldn't trade you for the world"
Chapter 12: The Exam
Chapter 12: "Congratulations Ms. Masuta"
Chapter 13: The First Day
Chapter 14: "how have you been?"
Chapter 15: The Visitor
Chapter 16: Hero Costumes Galore
Chapter 17: Combat Training
Chapter 18: USJ
Chapter 19: Familiar Faces
Chapter 20: Secrets
Chapter 21: Friends till the End
Chapter 22: Sports Festival
Chapter 23: A piece of the past
Chapter 24: The Scar
Chapter 25: A new Friendship?
Chapter 26: A hero needs a great name
Chapter 27: Apologize
Chapter 28: The Introduction
Chapter 29: Patrol
Chapter 30: End of the Week
Chapter 31: Study Group
A Note From Peanut 🥜❤️
Chapter 32: Summer Begins
Chapter 33: Camp!
Chapter 35: Why is There Smoke?
Chapter 36: Combat in session
Chapter 37: Rescue

Chapter 34: Camp! Pt 2

43 1 0
By Lilpeanut24

(SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, school started and I had so much to catch up on 😫)

"It's to early for this" with a big yawn and stretch, Y/n slouched as she walked with the teachers to there training spot. With everyone tired and dragging themselves. Y/n could barley keep her eyes open.

Hearing loud footsteps behind her, she was to exhausted to even care. Dragging herself and slouching, she felt a shiver run down her spine when the presence of someone much larger was behind her.

"QUIT SLOUCHING!" The voice boomed and almost shook the earth below her.

"AHH!" Jumping out of her skin, Y/n sprinted behind Bakugo and pushed him infront of herself. Whoever just yelled at her, almost caused her to wet herself.

"LET ME GO PISS CONTROL!" Bakugo shouted as he tried to get her hands off of his waist. Not budging he looked up at the large man who was behind them.

It was Tiger, yet another member of the Wild Wild Pussycats. Annoyed and still shaken, Y/n gently relaxed and let Bakugo from her terrified grip.

As there training started, Y/n was put with the task of turning ice back into liquid. While maintaining enough vibration in her arms.

"OW!" She shouted and squealed in pain and frustration. Her head was throbbing and her arms felt like constant static.

"SEND IT!" Pixie-bob shouted with excitement. She was supposed to knock down a tree with her vibration control. After 13 tries. She had finally done it.

"YEAH!" With happiness and relief she felt herself tear up when Pixie-bob pointed at another tree. This went on all day, until it was time to make dinner.

"Curry huh? I got the veggies!" Y/n cheered as she ran to a cutting board and began cutting veggies quickly. Looking to her left, Bakugo was chopping faster then her.

"Woah Bakugo! Your really good with that knife...it's weird" Uraraka commented as she walked past him, snickering to herself as Bakugo yelled at Uraraka.

"Hey blasty, bet I can chop faster then youuuuu" Y/n teased as she began picking up the pace. Bakugo side eyed her and huffed.

"YEAH RIGHT, YOU'LL CUT YOUR DAMN FINGERS OFF TRYING" a bit offended, Y/n glared at Bakugo putting the knife down. She placed a hand on her hip and pouted her lips to him.

"Hey! I know for a fact I'm faster then you asshole. Obviously your to scared to lose" crossing her arms and huffing a sigh of annoyance. Bakugo immediately took this as a challenge and began chopping quickly.

"OH YEAH!? PREPARE TO LOSE" realizing he was chopping, Y/n grabbed the knife and began chopping veggies. With Sero, Iida and Kirishima watching them.

"QUIT CHEATING!" Bakugo shouted as he looked at her almost finished bowl of veggies.

"IM NOT CHEATING IDIOT!" Y/n shouted back as she grabbed her last veggie. Chopping it quickly she threw it in the bowl and quickly jumped up in excitement.

"I WIN YOU BIG FAT LOSER!" She cheered as she threw her hands in the air and smiled brightly. Although he was pissed he lost, the excitement on her face brought some kind of happiness to him.

Watching as she jumped up and down, Bakugo concealed a smile. It was nice seeing her this way, pure joy spread across her face.

"Whatever, I'm not losing next time piss control" he spat as he grabbed both of there bowls and stormed off. A bit disappointed he didn't stay to talk to her, quickly getting over it.

"Hey Masuta! Can we get some water for the pots!?" Uraraka yelled as she held a large pot. Smiling Y/n sensed around and brought water to everyone filling them.

Somehow, she enjoyed the whole process of cooking with her class. Especially every few moments her and Bakugo where calm and stirring pots. Or when Kirishima would walk behind her and comment on how good the food smelled.

"Don't stir it to fast, we don't want to lose anything" Y/n whispered as she noticed how quickly Bakugo was stirring and spilling. Annoyed he huffed and stirred slower, while making faces at her. After setting the tables and everyone sitting. They took no time digging in.

"Wow this tastes like shit, but I'm so hungry!" Y/n mumbled as she scarfed down her food. Looking to her left as Momo talked about her quirk. Sero's comment caused both her and Jirou to punch him across the face.

"IM SORRY!" He shouted, with Kirishima looking at her. He snickered as he watched her rage slowly turn back into hunger as she continued scarfing.

"So, Masuta why does Bakugo call you piss control?" Kamanari asked, causing her to choke on her food. She looked up from her spot and glared at Bakugo.

"Because... when I got my quirk I remember learning how to sense. And unfortunately during preschool I sensed around myself and realized I could sense the boys peeing."she mumbled as she slowly put her bowl down. Kamanari and Kirishima laughed as they watched her defeat.

"HAH! YOU CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN YOU REALIZED!" Bakugo roared with Laughter as he recalled the memory. Ever since then, Piss Control was the only thing he could call her.

"2nd most traumatizing thing in my life" Y/n joked as she placed 2 fingers up in the air. With Bakugos face falling flat, the dead parents jokes never made him laugh.

"Wow! That's so mean Bakubro!" Kirishima laughed as he finished his third serving. With a smirk displayed on his face, Bakugo flipped Y/n off. Rolling her eyes, she realized she hadn't seen Midoryia in a while.

As she looked for him, she watched him walk into the forest. A bit confused she got up from her seat and followed him.

Slowly sneaking behind him, she slowly placed her foot on the gravel. Wincing every-time the crunch of rock and soil made a noise.

Reaching where Midoryia was, she quickly smashed her back into a tree. Listening to whoever he was talking too.

"All you wanna do is show off, get lost!" Hearing Kota's voice. Her eyes widened, Midoryia had been like this since he was a kid. Wanting to help people who obviously didn't want it.

"Jeeze kid.." she whispered, for such a little body. Kota had so much rage built up, she understood him. She knew how the feeling of grief ruined her for a while.

Listening as Midoryia brought up Kota's parents. She felt herself cringe. He was doing it all wrong.

"Izuku you idiot" she thought as she continued listening to the absolute train wreck he was creating.

"You know, I had a freind. Born without a quirk" her eyes widened again, sometimes she had forgotten he was quirkless.

"I tried using telekinesis, or breathing fire" she felt her heart sadden. Placing a hand on her chest the memories of Midoryia trying to gain a quirk broke her heart.

// 9 years ago

"Y/n... nothing is working" Midoryia sighed, his lips quivered and his eyes became glossy. Placing two hands on her hips, the 6 year old struggled to help her bestfriend.

"Izuku! I have an idea! Stand up!" With tears flowing down his face, Midoryia lazily stood up. Wiping his tears with the back of his hand. Sensing around herself, she brought water to him and slowly began twirling it around him.

"Okay move your hands!" She cheered, slowly Midoryia lifted his hands. As he did so, Y/n followed his movements. It's wasn't a quirk, but it was something.

"Y/n! Your so cool!" Midoryia cheered, as they giggled and played around. This was a running game for years. Whenever they played hero, Y/n always made sure Midoryia was the hero. Anything to make his dreams come true for a few minutes.

// present

Coming back to reality, she looked behind the tree and watched as Kota stomped his foot towards Midoryia. Slowly Midoryia began walking away.

Hiding herself as Midoryia walked away from Kota, she slowly revealed herself from the shadows. Noticing Kota sitting with his head on his knees.

"That could have gone better, you look cold kid" she said as she sat next to him. Kota pushed himself away from her and glared at her.

"YOU TOO? I said to leave me alone!" Frowning, Y/n rolled her eyes. Taking a deep breath she relaxed her face.

"Hey, I might understand you a bit more then he does Kota. Don't push people away, that's how you end up lonely forever" she added as she yawned and stretched her arms. Kota gasped, he didn't like the way she was talking to him.

"I said go away" placing a finger up to shush him, she shook her head. "Listen, I'm not trying to force my help, but I just want to give you some perspective"

"What do you know? Your just some wannabe hero. You don't know anything about me" Kota spat as he kicked a few rocks over the cliff. Sighing she crossed her arms.

"Fair enough, but you don't know me either. My parents where pro hero's too, they died when I was 5. Murdered by some petty villain." His eyes moved to her quickly. Shutting up, Kota reluctantly sat down next to her. Playing with the grass below him.

"Okay that's better." Y/n whispered as she noticed he was actually listening. The moonlight shined on her hair as she stared ahead of herself. This was a bit tougher then she thought it would be.

"I understand your anger, I wish I could go back and change the way things happened. Our parents died the same way, protecting someone else" the flash of the fire burned her nose. Quickly wiping it, she took a deep breath in.

"When I was your age, I thought the same way. Why show off and leave me forever? But, they sacrificed themselves for me. Kind of like your parents sacrificed there lives for you and others"

Kota scoffed as he looked ahead of himself, a bit reluctant to speak. Y/n remember what Sanji had told her. "Look at the stars, they are there someway"

"Sometimes when I'm lonely, I look at the sky at night and wonder why the stars needed them more then I did. I was a child."

Kota looked up to Y/n noticing tears welling in her eyes. He couldn't understand why she wanted to be a hero. If she did lose her parents, she should have been angry. Ignorant, he huffed and crossed his arms.

"I don't need your pity! Go away!" She wasn't reaching him. She understood, but she was still annoyed.

"I don't pity you, I'm just trying to let you know your not alone" again, Kota scoffed and pulled at the grass. Creating a bald spot in the ground.

"Your feelings are Valid Kota. But hating your parents for what happened, it's not the way to go about it" placing a gentle hand on her arm, she rubbed it slightly as she waited for him to say something.

"They wanted to show off. And they died. They left me!" Wincing at his yelling, Y/n nodded her head. She had bit off a bit more then she could chew, not even she knew how to properly comfort or help someone.

"I know it feels that way, but if your parents had a choice. They would still be here. With you, I just know it" swallowing thickly, she ran her fingers through her hair. Looking over to Kota, the thought of her little brother crossed her mind.

"I had a baby brother, he would be your age about now. He died along my parents. You kind of remind me of him" noticing the intense look on Kota face, he still didn't want anything to do with her, she sighed.

"I'm 15 now, it was so long ago when this happened. Sometimes you have to put your best foot forward. It's the only way in some cases" now mumbling, Kota stood up and began walking away. Not chasing after him she looked up at the sky once more.

"Wow I'm terrible at this" she sighed as she pulled at the ends of her hair. Hanging out at the "secret" hideout for a while. She got tired and began walking back to the camp.

"There's got to be a way to help him" she thought as she followed the path. Each step brought more fatigue.

*crunch*

Whipping her head around, she felt her stomach drop. It was stupid to walk around the forest late at night, looking around she clenched her jaw and continued forward again.

*crunch crunch*

Now fully turning her body around, she scanned the trees and darkness around herself. There was definitely something out in the abyss.

"Okay...not cool..." she whispered as she stood in a fighting stance. Slowly relaxing her muscles she tried to turn back around to get to camp.

"Camp! I need to get back to camp!" Panicking a bit as each step got quicker. She did not want to find out what was lurking after her.

"BOO!"

"WHATTHEFUCK!" Screeching, Y/n grabbed whoever decided to scare her by the arm and slammed them into the ground. Digging her knee in the persons back and tugging at there hair. A familiar scent of men's shampoo and hairspray caught her attention.

"OW OW OW! It's me! I'm sorry!" Imeaditly letting go of Kirishima. She crossed her arms and glared at him, what the hell was he thinking?

"Wow... you are getting stronger. That really hurt..." Kirishima mumbled as he brushed off his shirt and rubbed his back.

"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?!?" She yelled as he continued wiping off his shirt. With a shy smile he shrugged his shoulders.

"Honestly, I don't know heh. We finished the extra classes with Aizawa and a walk seemed...nice?" nervously laughing, she rolled her eyes and placed a hand on his shoulders turning him around.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Kirishima nervously spat out, noticing a blue hue behind him. He relaxed his muscles, her touch was strong but gentle.

"I'm checking to make sure I didn't hurt you too bad, your blood and muscles seem to be in the right place." She mumbled as she spun him back around, he stared at her face stunned. Watching as her eyes slowly stopped glowing.

"Woah...pretty..." he whispered, Y/n gulped as she stared at him. Her face turned red, embarrassed and full of panic. She shoved Kirishima away from her and placed her hands on her face.

"JESUS KIRI DONT SAY THAT!" She shouted as she tried to rub the blush off of her face. With a soft smile spreading across his lips. He placed a hand behind his neck.

"I'm sorry, your eyes are just very pretty when they glow. It reminds me of when the sun shines on the ocean" annoyed she tugged at the ends of her hair, shoving past him she began walking back to camp.

"Ew, don't be so poetic. Let's get back to camp before my heart gives out" laughing at her, Kirishima jogged over and stood in front of her. Trying to get out of his way, he blocked each path.

"Don't make me move you myself" Y/n groaned as she tried to step away from him again. Once more, he stood in her way.

"Can...can you do the thing with your eyes again?" A bit shocked and annoyed she crossed her arms. Pursing her lips as she stared at him.

"Why?" Lifting an eyebrow at him, Kirishima smiled shyly.

"Just, do it again. You'll see" confused she gave into his smile. Sensing around herself, she lifted her arms gently as she brought a liquid source to herself.

"Woah..." her voice was barley a whisper.

Firefly's flew amongst them, with the neon blue hue it was beautiful. The sky above them was a dark ocean blue. Sighing from the beauty around them, Y/n turned her head to Kirishima.

"Kiri..." her voice was soft and had a question laced in it.

"Yeah?" Kirishima looked over to her, his face deepened to a shade of red. Her eyes glowing brightly, the way her face was soft but always determined. Her hair, although messy at times. It framed her face and lay on her shoulders always moving swiftly with her.

"Why do you stick around?" She asked gently, "actually that sounds wrong. Why are you friends with me? And Bakugo?" Kirishima titled his head back up to the sky, shrugging his shoulders he grunted a "I don't know".

"There's something I like about it, you guys hold your ground. You don't let anybody tell you how to feel or how to act. Your tough as nails, it inspires me" a bit confused, most people told her she was too mean. Or too aggressive.

"I know I can sometimes be mean, but Bakugo. He's an asshole..." annoyed at the thought of Bakugo, she crossed her arms and glared at the Forrest in-front of them.

"He keeps me on my toes, he's manly as hell. He is super strong too. Masuta... if you really feel that way about him. Why do YOU stick around?"

"Huh?" To be honest, she sometimes questioned herself the same thing. Although yes, he had gotten a bit better since Jeanist. He had been a jerk to her all day.

"I'm holding onto the Katsuki I used to know. The little boy who got excited when we saw Almight on tv, the boy who risked his life to get me and Midoryia out of a fire. The boy who was so excited when he got his quirk, he couldn't stop smiling" she felt herself smile slightly, staring at the ground. Kirishima felt a tinge of jealousy.

"Hm, I see. You look tired, let's get you to sleep" Kirishima muttered as he tried to force a smile to her. Y/n nodded her head and began there walk to camp. Reaching her cabin, she smiled to Kirishima.

"Thanks for walking me back, sorry I kinda almost broke your back and arm earlier...haha" nervously laughing, Kirishima put his hand in the air and moved it quickly.

"I'm good, see! Thanks for talking with me! I'll see you tomorrow!" He smiled brightly and walked back to his cabin, as he stepped inside slowly. Kamanari, Sero, Midoryia and Bakugo where up and laying on there bed Matt's.

"What took you so long shitty hair?" Bakugo asked, Kirishima nervously laughed and grabbed his bed matt laying it on the floor.

"Sorry guys, didn't know you where still awake. I was taking a walk. And saw Masuta on the way, so we talked for a little bit" avoiding eye contact with the boys, Kamanari's smile was so bright it could have fully lit the room.

"Oooohhhhh Masuta!??? You totally have the hots for her man!" Kamanari teased, raising his eyebrows up and down to Kirishima. Midoryia's head twitched up. His eyes looked over to Bakugo, the look in his eyes was dark.

"WHAT!? I DONT!?" Kirishima whisper shouted as he panicked and grabbed at his face.

"Oh come on! We all see how you look at her. Your not a shy man until he looks your way Red!" Sero teased along, Kirishima nervous rubbed his face and tried to avoid everybody's eye contact.

"Can't say that I blame you though, Masuta is definitely a hottie. Right Midoryia?" Kamanari winked at Midoryia, causing Midoryia to grunt in disgust.

"Kamanari, please don't ever say that to me again. She's like a sister, that's weird." Midoryia whispered as he wrote in his notebook, smirking Kamanari laughed and rolled his eyes.

"She's just a nice friend to have around. That's all guys" Midoryia smiled sweetly as Kirishima looked up to him. Midoryia had known of Kirishima's crush, before Kirishima or Y/n knew.

"It's either you like her or you don't Shitty hair. Spit it out" everybody snapped there heads to Bakugo, his eyes where intense and only set on Kirishima.

"Bakugo, it's not like that. She's just a friend" Kirishima tried his best. Bakugo had a flash of how red Y/n's face had gotten when he asked her about them. He knew he wasn't telling the truth.

"Don't waste her time, your not the first guy to crush on her. I've known plenty extra's who have dealt with her rejection. She's not as easy as you think she is, so don't waste her fuxking time. Got it shitty hair?"

Kirishima swallowed thickly, Bakugos stare made the hairs on his neck and arms stand up.

"Uh, yeah man, I got it" Kirishima whispered, Midoryia stared at Bakugo.

"Piss control is a brat, she cant even know how to handle her own shit. Idiot is always thinking about something. Don't give her any more shit to stress out about." Bakugo spat as he lay down on his floor Matt, Midoryia's eyes almost sparkled.

"It feels like Kacchan... cares for Y/N!? He's really good at hiding it. But could he really care?Thefactthatheknowsthayaboutherisenoughprooftoshowhedoescare" even mumbling in his head, he turned to Kirishima. Hoping to get a straight answer form Bakugo.

"Kacchan has a point, she doesn't like people easily. Y/n is a bit aggressive, she always has something going on. But Kirishima your a nice guy, I trust you" Midoryia added, giving Kirishima a thumbs up.

"Shut it Deku!" Bakugo spat, his eyes full of anger and jealousy. Midoryia confused pouted is lip.

"Kacchan, I thought you hated Y/n?"

"I DO NERD!" As Bakugo yelled at Midoryia and Midoryia tried to apologize. Midoryia couldn't fathom the idea of Bakugo caring about Y/n. Kirishima quickly got into bed. The thought of Y/n, circled his head. She had been in his mind constantly, he couldn't help it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 0 23
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
1.3K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
78.6K 1.7K 26
I'm just gonna our this out there. I suck at stories (mostly because this is my first). (I sound cliche for this but) I HoPe YoU EnJoY!! Ps also I'm...
3.4M 98.2K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...