Po and Vee's Legends of Aweso...

بواسطة LeslieHowell021

Po and Venus De Milo defend the Valley of Peace from villains of different kinds. All the while, Po makes acc... المزيد

Scorpion's Sting
Sticky Situation

The Princess and the Po

56 2 3
بواسطة LeslieHowell021

In the village, Po, Vee, Shifu, Tigress and Mantis were walking down the main road.

"Princess Mei Li's peace mission is of the utmost importance." Shifu said. "We can't afford any mistakes, Po."

"How come you never say, "We can't afford any mistakes, Tigress," or..." Po scowled, before he saw food. "Oh, noodle rolls!"

A cart full of noodle rolls passes them by. Shifu grabs Po by the finger to keep him moving.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Po winced.

"Why is this escort mission important again?" Vee asked.

"You have to get Princess Mei Li safely to the king to the Qidan." Shifu explained. "She may only be a child, but she is royalty."

Though distracted by a group of children passing him by, Po is instantly brought to attention upon hearing this.

"So, she's a kid princess! Oh man, I am perfect for this gig!" Po smiled, before he leapt in front of Shifu and the other masters, stopping them. "Cause if there's one thing I love, it's kids. And if there's one thing that loves me, it's also kids."

"But she's also a princess." Shifu reminded. "There's a strict protocol: Never make eye contact, always address her with deference, and avoid touching, unless absolutely necessary."

"Ugh, she's one of those princesses." Vee groaned. "Alright, we'll listen to the protocol."

"What if she wants to hug my sheer awesomeness?!" Po asked.

Princess Mei Li's voice was heard behind Po, arguing with her royal servants.

"STOP IT! Do not touch the royal silks! Kiss my feet!" Mei Li ordered, as Mei Li's goat servants proceed to kiss Mei Li's feet. "But wash them first!"

Mei Li's goat servants wash Mei Li's feet tentatively, and then proceed to kiss them again. After, Mei Li motions downwards. The goat servants lay on their stomachs, forming a two stair ramp so that Mei Li may exit her carrying cart. Mei Li walks over to Po, angered.

"Cute!" Po smiled.

"What are the odds?" Vee said, sarcastically, which caused Po to look at her. "What? It's a joke."

"How DARE you keep me waiting!" Mei Li argued, as she points a finger towards Mantis, Tigress, Vee, and Po, causing them to jump back. "I am a PRINCESS! If this happens again I shall have you all beheaded!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah!" Po laughed. "Behead everyone! Who's with...Ouph!"

Mei Li jabs Po in the gut with her imperial staff. The imperial staff breaks.

"Insolent jiggly MESS!" Mei Li insulted. "You broke my imperial staff!"

"Nuh uh! You broke it!" Po replied, worriedly, as he tried to blame the happening on Mei Li.

"You DARE accuse me of lying?!" Mei Li questioned.

"But you did." Vee stated as she stood by her best friend. "You jabbed him with it."

"How dare you both!" Mei Li argued, before she turns around, her servants instantly cowering. "I want them executed! At once!"

Mei Li's servants dropped their jaws in disbelief. The two goat servants proceed to look at Mei Li, who instantly refutes their gazes.

"Don't look at me!" Mei Li said, as the servants cannot resist looking at Mei Li. "Don't you look at me! Don't! That! 'Ey! Phyzeeahh!"

There is a brief pause of awkwardness as Po, Vee, and Shifu stare at Mei Li.

"Your imperial highness, this is the Dragon Warrior and the Turtle Sorceress." Shifu introduced, as he steps out of the way of Po and Vee, introducing them.

"Nice to meet you your highness!" Po greeted, as he stuck his arm out to greet the princess, to which Mei Li slaps Po's hand out of the way. "Duuhh!"

"Yeah, I don't do handshakes." Vee said, blankly.

"Oh. I guess I need you and her, butterball." Mei Li recalled. "So I won't have you both executed. YET!"

Po tip-toes away in cowardice with Vee following by him as Mei Li begins to yell at her servants.

"Who said you could SIT?!" Mei Li yelled, as she walked towards her servants in anger.

"Ugh, she's such a brat." Vee complained to Tigress and Mantis.

"Hohoho! She's feisty, huh?" Po added.

"I thought you said kids loved you?" Tigress recalled.

"It could happen! She just needs a little, encouragement!" Po stated, which made Vee, Tigress, and Mantis laugh uncontrollably.

"You can't be serious." Vee said. "She already wanted us executed."

"Oh you think I can't do it?" Po questioned. "There is no child that can resist the Dragon Warrior! I'm like a sandbox in a black and white playground covered in fur! I'll bet you both a foot massage that by the time we get to Qidan, she'll be eating out of my hand!"

"I'm in." Mantis agreed.

"Me too!" Tigress added.

Shifu walks towards Po, Vee, Tigress, and Mantis.

"You'll see! I'm the Dragon Warrior! Kids LOVE the Dragon Warrior!" Po said, before he walked off as Vee watches from where she stood. Shifu motions for Tigress and Mantis to follow. "Heh, watch this!"

Mei Li enters her carrying cart, while Po attempts a funny act.

"Oh your highness!" Po said.

From under Mei Li's carrying cart, Po begins a puppet show, using a makeshift puppet made of twigs and straw. Po, dancing the puppet around.

"Hi there Princess!" The puppet (Po) said. "My name is Mr. Baby Po! Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya!"

"I made you, a puppet!" Po smiled.

Mei Li, to Po's excitement, grabs the puppet from Po's hand, stares at it, as if with happiness and joy, only to smack Po on the head with it. Po's eyes go cross, and he falls over, unconscious.

"Yikes." Vee said.

"Okay peasants! Let's get going!" Mei Li ordered.

Mei Li is carted off, and as they move out, they were unaware of the Croc Bandits, hiding in Mr. Ping's Noodle Shop.

"Gentleman, there it goes." Fung said. "Loads of gold, jade, fabrics."

"Ooh fabrics." Gahri smiled, which made Fung slightly irritated and scowled at him.

"And gold." Fung remarked. "Gentleman, and Gahri, that brat with the crown is our next target."

Princess Mei Li continued being carted off now accompanied by Po, Vee, Tigress and Mantis.

"Let's go move it, move it, move it!" Mei Li complained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The caravan continues the journey and it starts to rain.

"Your highness it's starting to rain." A servant alerted.

"You stupid clouds!" Mei Li complained. "You are going to be in so much trouble."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group keeps moving and Mei Li repeatedly hits one of her servants, on the head, with the puppet that Po gave her.

"Faster, quit bouncing, carry me higher, slow down." Mei Li demanded.

"Rude." Vee muttered.

"Well Po, at least she likes your present." Mantis commented.

They continue walking and are surprised when some fire poppers explode near their feet.

"What?" Tigress questioned.

Po, Vee, Tigress and Mantis quickly turn around only to discover that it was Princess Mei Li throwing the fire poppers.

"Look out, she's got fire poppers." Po alerted.

Mei Li continues to throw fire poppers at Po who is trying to avoid getting hit, while Vee uses a force field spell to protect herself. Tigress and Mantis are amused by Po's dodges and Vee's shield.

"Who gives a child fire poppers?!" Vee questioned.

"And the best part is that it will never ever get annoying." Mantis said to Tigress.

Po approaches Mei Li, who is in hysterics.

"Hey there your high...princess...ness. Could you kind of you know, quit chucking those things at my friends." Po asked, to which Mei Li disobeys and throws a popper on top of Po's head and it explodes. "Appreciate it. So uh anyway look what I found." Po pulls out a Mah Jong set. "Mah Jong the most awesome tile based game ever." Mei Li slaps it out of his hands and he quickly pulls out another game which she slaps out of his hands. "Come on, if you don't like games what do you like?"

Suddenly, there are sounds of Po screaming and fire poppers exploding while Tigress and Mantis are still moving along. Vee looks back and widens her eyes.

"You and the princess friends yet?" Vee asked.

"It's a process." Po replied, as he was covered in soot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The caravan continues to travel on a mountain path.

"Hey your highness, want to hear a funny joke?" Po asked, but some poppers explode near Po. "Guess not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The caravan stops to eat. Po walks up to Mei Li while wearing stilts

"Princess, yo princess up here." Po called out, as he was juggling balls while on the stilts and Mei Li hits the base of the stilts causing Po to fall, landing next to Tigress and Mantis.

"Yeah, kids love you, right I see." Tigress remarked, sarcastically.

Mantis and Vee laugh and later on, they continue to travel.

"Why aren't we there yet? Make the ground move faster." Mei Li complained. "Don't you look at me!"

Mei Li throws fire poppers at Po, Vee, Tigress, and Mantis. At the top of a cliff, Fung and his gang are spying on the group.

"Now's our chance to attack." Fung said. "For it is destiny for we, the strong, to conquer they, the weak, and by dint of force to take from them that which they hold most precious."

"Do I have time to pee?" Gahri asked.

"No!" Fung yelled, before he threw his helmet on the ground. "Well if you hurry."

Gahri quickly runs off. Back down, Mei Li throws fire poppers at Vee, Tigress, and Mantis startling them, Po walks up to Vee, Tigress, and Mantis dressed like a clown.

"Do you think the princess likes clowns?" Po asked.

"You don't look like a clown Po, you look like a lady." Mantis insulted.

"This is just sad, Buddy." Vee agreed.

The warriors heard a sound coming from the nearby trees and they get into defensive positions.

"Stop." Tigress warned.

"What is it?" Vee asked.

"I don't know, something." Tigress replied.

"Hey, no one is aloud to yell stop but me!" Mei Li snapped, before she jumps off of her cart and approaches the Kung Fu warriors and slaps them.

"Hey!" Vee warned.

"I'll have you beheaded!" Mei Li threatened. "I'll have you all beheaded! I'll make you behead yourselves!"

"Bandits!" A servant exclaimed.

The group of crocodile bandits jump down from above and surround the group.

"Looks like we're gonna do this the hard way." Fung said. "You guys, take the tiger and the bug."

Po, Tigress, and Mantis get into defensive positions while Vee pulls out her bow and arrows before she gets in her fighting stance.

"I'll handle the green girl and the clown." Fung continued.

"See I do look like a clown." Po said.

Gahri comes down from above wielding an axe. He tries to hit Tigress but she breaks the head of of the axe.

"Uh, I gotta to pee again."

Gahri starts running away but Tigress steps on his tail preventing him from leaving and flinging him back. A croc bandit tries to hit Mantis with an axe, but Mantis dodges the hit and nerve attacks the bandit.

"Pressure point, hope you don't need that arm for the next couple days." Mantis gloated.

Fung is rushing Po while swinging his axes, then he hits some trees and his axes get stuck.

"DARN IT ALL!!!" Fung yelled, as Po takes off his clown nose.

"Not this time." Po stated.

Po kicks Fung, sending him back, then he wipes off his clown makeup. He tosses Vee up in the air and she fires an arrow at Fung, who dodges the arrow before Vee delivers a high kick to his face. Suddenly, Princess Mei Li hits Po on the foot, causing him to yell in pain and grab his foot.

"What are you... ow, ow, ow." Po yelped.

"STOP FIGHTING! I want fried rice balls stuffed with sweet bean paste." Mei Li demanded.

"Oh my gosh I love those." Po commented as he continues fighting. "But we can't stop fighting right now your imperial highness ma'am."

Po keeps Mei Li out of danger by throwing her in the air and catching her between hits and moving her out of danger repeatedly.

"You dare touch the royal personage?" Mei Li questioned. "I am the Princess Mei Li and I command you to get me fried rice balls."

Po kicks Fung, sending him into a cart and knocking all of the other croc bandits down as well as sending rice balls into the air which he catches and gives to Mei Li.

"Here, rice balls." Po said. "Now stay here you'll be safe."

"I don't like these fried rice balls." Mei Li stated. "They need more bean paste."

Mei Li throws the rice ball on the ground and hits Po on the foot.

"In a minute." Po said.

"NOW!" Mei Li yelled.

Three croc bandits attack Po tackling him in the air. Tigress fights off some croc bandits and Po kicks all three of the bandits that attacked him, sending one croc bandit next to Mei Li. Mei Li starts hitting the bandit and yelling at him.

"More bean paste!" Mei Li grumbled.

Vee sees Mei Li being held by a croc bandit. Mei Li repeatedly hits the bandit and Vee comes by, snatching Mei Li out of the croc's hands and kicking him. Vee throws Mei Li in the air.

"Po!" Vee exclaimed.

Po catches Mei Li in midair. Po hits a tree after catching Mei Li and she gets stuck in the tree.

"Get me down!" Mei Li ordered.

"Now stay there, you'll be safe." Po said.

Po runs off to fight.

"Where is my bean paste?!" Mei Li asked, in grumpiness.

Mantis fights a croc bandit using his own spear against him.

"You want some of this?!" Mantis growled.

Mantis grabs the end of the spear and hits the croc into the ground and throwing him. Po, Vee, Tigress, and Mantis regroup.

"That was close, huh." Mantis commented.

"Later losers." Fung smiled.

The group looks over to see that the croc bandits were successful in stealing all of the stuff and tied up the royal servants. Po, Vee, Tigress, and Mantis quickly start going after the bandits when the yells of Mei Li stop them in their tracks.

"Get me down. Now!" Mei Li demanded.

The branch on the tree where Mei Li was stuck snaps and sends the princess falling. Po, Tigress, and Mantis rush over to catch Mei Li. They smash into one another against a tree and Po catches Mei Li.

"Get your hands off me!" Mei Li said.

Po lowers Mei Li and she walks away. Vee rushes over and uses her magic to help her friends recover. Mantis jumps on Vee's shoulder as an empty basket flies by in the wind.

"They got everything, including all the food." The goat servant said.

"No!" Po yelled, before he fell back.

"All that remains is a single jug of water." The servant said.

There is a sound of falling water and everyone saw that Mei Li is using the last jug of water to clean her crown. She empties the bottle and tosses it. She puts on her crown.

"My crown was dusty." Mei Li explained, before she approaches the warriors. "I'm thirsty, and where's my bean paste for my fried rice balls?" She looks at Tigress. "You stink as a warrior, you're supposed to protect me."

"Yes, princess." Tigress said.

"And you, I wouldn't even use you for bait." Mei Li insulted towards Mantis.

"Yes, princess." Mantis said.

"Or even you. You call yourself a sorceress?" Mei Li questioned towards Vee. "You're just a teenager that's a screw up."

"Yes, princess." Vee said, as she was visibly hurt.

Po sees how Mei Li upset his friends and intervenes.

"Leave them alone." Po warned.

"Huddle-belly!" Mei Li snapped.

Mei Li hits Po, in the face, with the puppet that he gave her, breaking it.

"My stuff is gone and it's all your fault!" Mei Li yelled.

"My fault? It's MY fault?!" Po questioned, as he raised his voice. "You wouldn't stay in the tree, you let the bandits get away, you dumped the last of our water, and you picked on my friends!"

"How dare you!" Mei Li gasped.

"I dare, because when something's wrong, it's WRONG!" Po stated. "I don't care how royal highnessy you are. You are mean, rotten, bossy, and bratty and nobody likes you!"

Mei Li's expression changes as her eyes start watering and she screams out crying. Po's expression changes to a worried look after he realizes that he made the princess sad. Mantis jumps onto Po's shoulder.

"Wow, in my mind that was cooler." Po admitted.

"You spoke the truth, buddy." Mantis said. "Worst mistake of your life, but appreciate it."

"She had to know eventually, Mantis." Vee stated. "She's still a kid."

"Well, this trip has been fun." Tigress joked. "We'll camp here for the night."

Tigress walks over and unties the servants.

"Yeah, at least there's lots of dirt to eat." Mantis added.

"Not the time." Vee whispered to Mantis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, while everyone is asleep, Po quietly walks over to talk to Mei Li who is over on a log sitting alone. Vee was meditating next to the log in mid air. Po sits on the log and it snaps launching Mei Li into the air and then sliding Mei Li closer to Po.

"Oh, hello, didn't see you there on this, log." Po greeted. "So hey uh, since I'm here, let me tell you a story, it's made up, it's like you know one of those metaphorical parabol-lolical things that's, you know, made-up. I mean it's not based on anything real-ish."

Po glances over at Mei Li who is just sitting silent.

"So anyway this panda is taking this princess on a journey, and even though he does everything he can to keep her happy and safe she's just kind of... mean, like really mean." Po said, unaware of Mei Li's very upset face. "And I tried – that is, the panda tried hard and told his friends that he could get you to like me – I mean her, him, her like him not me him he-." Po stops talking to get back on track and continues. "Anyway, he failed. No, I failed. So I had to kind of tell you the truth even though it's not the best idea in terms of – I don't know... staying alive. I was just trying. And well, the moral of the story is..."

Po sniffs.

"Do you smell something burning?" Po asked.

Po looks down and realizes that his foot was burning in the campfire. He gets up screaming waking up everyone as well as stepping on Mantis before finally stomping out the flames on his foot. Vee stops meditating and checks on her best friend's foot. Po sits next to Mei Li who then shyly gives Po the puppet that he made now fixed.

"You, you fixed it." Po gasped.

"Is your foot okay?" Mei Li asked.

"If you like medium-rare." Po joked.

Vee chuckles while Mei Li laughs quietly.

"I'm sorry about what I said before." Mei Li apologized to Vee. "It's just it's hard for me to get along with people."

"It's okay, I knew you didn't mean it." Vee smiled, sweetly.

Mei Li smiles, but frowns.

"You think I don't know nobody likes me?" Mei Li questioned to Po. "Some of them pretend to, but it's just because I'm a princess. I never have any friends, not real friends like you have. Like the cricket and that mean man with the stripes."

Po glances from side to side and then hands Mei Li the puppet.

"You have two friends now." Po said.

"The puppet?" Mei Li asked.

"Duh, me and Po." Vee said.

"Really?" Mei Li smiled.

"Yeah, why not, as long as you don't chop my head off." Po joked.

"How do I know you just don't want something from me?" Mei Li questioned.

"Are you kidding? After that bandit attack, you don't have anything." Po said.

"Hmm, it's a deal." Mei Li agreed.

The three bow to one another, Po takes out a Mah Jong set.

"So, care to lose a game of Mah Jong?" Po asked.

"Oh, it's on." Vee smiled.

"I never lose and I go first. I..." Mei Li said, but stopped after she realizes how she sounds. "I mean, would you like to go first?"

"Why, thank you, princess." Po smiled. "You're still gonna lose."

"Dream on." Mei Li smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Po is giving Mei Li a piggyback ride and they're both laughing. Vee smiles as they get along.

"It's princess style." Po said.

The two keep moving along clumsily as the princess steers Po with his ears.

"Easy now, easy. We're gonna hit that tree." Po continued before they hit the tree and fall back laughing.

"Uh, is the princess laughing or am I crazy?" Tigress asked.

"I'm thinking both." Mantis replied, before they continue walking.

"The Qidan. We're there." Tigress exclaimed.

They all look at the ugly decrepit walls of the Qidan.

"Wow, it looks..." Po said.

"Smelly?" Vee finished.

"I was gonna say stanky but I think we're on the same page here." Po stated.

They approach the front gate.

"We made it." Po said, before he lowers Mei Li from her piggyback ride. "Alright, go ahead and knock."

"Do you think they have any fried rice balls stuffed with bean paste?" Mei Li asked.

"That would be great." Po replied.

Mei Li approaches the large gate.

"It's so nice that you've given her a little happiness before she becomes the Qidan king's servant for the for the rest of her life." The servant said.

"Well I..." Po replied, before he realizes what the servant said. "Did you say servant?"

"Of course, it's why we came here." The servant answered.

"We were told this was a peace mission." Tigress stated.

"It is, we're giving Mei Li to the Qidan king in exchange for peace." The servant explained.

"But why?" Vee asked. "She's just a child."

"It's more than just that."

A war starts.

"A terrible and deadly war raged for decades between us and the Qidan."

The Qidan's forces brutally attack their opposition and are victorious.

"It was only by the offer of a princess, one who would shoulder the burden of a people in tortuous labor, that the war was over. A difficult, but unavoidable arrangement."

A princess began doing hard labor.

Every few years, the king is given a new princess, for none of them last that long.

"You mean...?" Vee asked, in shock.

"No, we've got to get her out of here." Po said, before the princess knocks on the door.

"Enter!"

The group enters Qidan, they are surrounded by rows of many water buffalo guards with the king, Temutai, sitting at the end in a chair.

"Ah, I've waited weeks to have my armor scrubbed by a royal servant." Temutai said. "Bring me the princess! My new servant."

"What?!" Mei Li gasped.

Po holds Mei Li close, as he and Vee share worried looks. The Qidan guards closely surround Po, Vee, Tigress, Mantis, and Mei Li.

"Once more for clarity, GIVE ME THE PRINCESS!" Temutai demanded.

"Alrighty...here you go." Po said, as he pushed Tigress forward.

"What?" Tigress asked, before she played along and bowed. "Oh uh, yes, I am the princess."

"My, my, princess please, won't you do the ceremonial princess dancing song for me." Temutai said.

"Uh, ceremonial dancing song?" Tigress questioned.

"Do the princess DANCING SONG!" Temutai shouted.

Awkwardly, Tigress begins dancing and singing.

"Uh, princess... ceremony dance, ceremony dance, princess." Tigress sang.

"STOP!" Temutai said. "Do you think I'm STUPID?!"

"A little." Po admitted.

"Well I'm not, I'm also not PATIENT!" Temutai stated. "Hand her over NOW!"

Temutai throws a small axe at Po.

"I can't sorry, no way can't do it." Po refused.

"You want the princess, you gotta get through us." Vee challenged.

"So be it." Temutai said, slowly.

The guards start attacking the group, Mantis nerve attacks a buffalo with no affect.

"These guys are tough." Mantis said.

An axe narrowly misses Mantis, Tigress attacks a buffalo using his axe against him, the buffalo throws Tigress.

"STOP!" Mei Li shouted, before she jumps off of Po and runs to Temutai. "I won't let you risk your lives for me. King of the Qidan, I, Princess Mei Li, surrender myself to you."

She bows to Temutai and Vee gasps.

"What? No!" Po exclaimed.

Po and Vee were blocked by some guards.

"Your highness." Vee frowned.

"I have to, Vee." Mei Li stated.

"I accept this offering. In exchange I promise PEACE!" Temutai declared. "Right, that's done with. GET OUT! Put her in chains."

Po watches Mei Li as she sadly walks over to a column with chains on it.

"Wait!" Po exclaimed, as two guards grab Po as he starts walking forward.

"What is it?" Temutai asked.

"Let's make a deal." Po decided. "Uh, I'll fight any warrior you choose. If I win, the princess returns home with us. If I lose, you get her and me."

"What?!" Vee exclaimed.

"Hmm, pass." Temutai disagreed.

"Hang on, hang on, don't answer yet 'cause there's more." Po insisted. "I'll throw in Venus De Milo as well. I will also throw in Master Tigress, and wait for it, today only, Master Mantis."

"We're doing what now?" Mantis asked.

"Why would I want to make a deal like this?" Temutai asked.

"Come on, you'd have the Dragon Warrior as your own personal servant." Po offered. "Wouldn't that be awesome?"

"You're the Dragon Warrior?" Temutai asked. "NO WAY!"

"He is, really." Mantis admitted.

"Yeah, I had a hard time believing it too." Tigress added, to which Po scorned at.

"Po, I'm a sorceress. We can use magic to get all of us out of here. You don't have to do this." Vee whispered to Po.

"Don't worry, buddy. I can handle this. The princess needs to see that Kung Fu can give hope." Po assured, which made Vee sigh and nod.

"I defeated kung fu masters from across the land. But to beat the Dragon Warrior and have him as my servant, I accept your challenge. Prepare TO FIGHT!" Temutai shouted, as he slowly stands. "Temutai, warrior king of the of the Qidan!"

Temutai's guards cheer holding up their weapons.

"I thought Temutai was a myth." Mantis commented.

"They say his kung fu is so strong he can tear an opponent in half without even touching him." Tigress mentioned.

"Wow, that is awesome." Po gushed, but then realizes that this could happen to him. "Or it would be to watch."

Temutai approaches Po and stares at him, Mei Li comes between the two.

"I won't allow this!" Mei Li said.

"Mei Li." Vee gasped.

"You don't have a choice, SIT DOWN!" Temutai stated.

A guard grabs Mei Li and makes her sit as Po prepares to fight.

"Feelin' lucky, huh, 'cause here it comes, I got Dragon Warrior style." Po taunted.

"You're not what I expected from the Dragon Warrior." Temutai commented.

"I get that a lot. But wait 'til you experience my full bodacity." Po said.

Po kicks Temutai in the chest, with no effect, and falls to the ground.

"Do you need to take a minute to warm-up or...?" Temutai asked.

"No, just getting my second wind." Po replied as he got up and stretched.

Po attacks Temutai everywhere without even causing him to flinch.

"That's more like..." Po said.

Temutai kicks Po in the face sending him into some guards who throw him back into the match, Temutai continues to beat up Po until he is thrown in front of Vee, Tigress, and Mantis.

"Am I alive?" Po asked.

Mantis quickly fixes Po by touching his pressure points.

"Po, this guy's too big, you can't fight him panda style." Mantis said.

"Don't know another style." Po winced.

"Well, you better figure one out!" Mantis shouted.

"Sack of rice style?" Po suggested.

Temutai grabs Po by the foot and begins slamming him around. Po lands in front of Mei Li.

"You can beat him Po, I know you can." Mei Li said.

"Thanks, Princess, but I... Hey, princess style." Po smiled.

Po jumps up onto Temutai's head, grabs his ears, and begins steering him. Temutai slams into things and even knocks some of his guards into the air, one of which lands in the middle of the servants' board game outside of the fortress. As the guards see how Temutai is failing, they run in to help him. Tigress attacks the guards, shattering one of the guard's horns. Vee sees more guards coming and uses her magic to knock them back.

"Do it, Po, do it." Mei Li cheered.

Temutai continues slamming into things.

"Big finish!" Po shouted.

Temutai slams into a column which shatters and smashes his head into the ground leaving only his lips exposed. Po picks up Mei Li and Vee runs over as the best friends hug.

"Oh yeah!" Po cheered. "Who's got the moves?"

"You, you do." Temutai groaned.

"So, we can leave with the princess and you'll keep your promise of peace, right?" Vee asked.

"Yes." Temutai replied.

Mei Li whispers to Po and Vee.

"Oh, we need one more thing." Po added, before the trio chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group goes on their journey home as the all ate fried rice balls.

"Awesome fried rice balls." Mei Li commented.

"Yeah, they got the bean paste just right, buddies." Po added.

"That's right, buddies." Vee smiled.

As they continue traveling they stumble across the croc bandits going through the stuff they stole.

"Hold on wait, hold on wait, why don't we just take the gold and jade, but we leave the fabric." Fung suggested.

"Wait, alright, this is why I'll carry the fabric. That pattern? Really hard to find." A croc bandit said.

"Unlike you idiots." Tigress stated, as the croc bandits now get scared.

"Darn it." Fung grumbled.

"RUN!" The croc bandit yelled, as they run and slam into one another.

"You guys, seriously, this is just embarrassing." Fung complained

The four warriors and princess glance at each other and lunge forward to attack.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3K 37 8
Po might just be the laziest, clumsiest panda in the Valley of Peace, but he secretly dreams of becoming a kung fu legend. In contrast to Fang who i...
5.1K 156 13
The turtles (2012 version) end up fighting the Purple Dragons- Long story short, they smoke a plant and some things happen. ⚠️ Drug Use ⚠️ Swearing
2.2K 41 27
Po might just be the laziest, clumsiest panda in the Valley of Peace, but he secretly dreams of becoming a Kung Fu legend but one day when the unexpe...
15.7K 677 73
After the fireworks incident something strange happens when Po hits the ground. Somehow, his mentality is affected, appearing to be someone else. How...