Let There Be Light

By CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Twenty

669 21 3
By CarnivalCarnage

               The scenario from Ghost and you replayed over in your head, causing the blood to rush back to your face. The air was thick in the limo as it cruised towards the hotel. Soap went to open his mouth, but was quickly cut off by Ghosts thick accent, "Don't." Stern and to the point.

Your eyes cut to the right at him and then back towards your audience. A part of you felt embarrassed solely for that fact that you wanted that to be between you and Ghost, but the other part of you loved it because you wanted them and everyone else to know how good Ghost made you feel.

The limo came to a stop in front of the hotel and Ghost wasted no time to get out. He held his hand out towards you, and you took the invitation. He helped you out of the car and ushered you towards the door to the hotel. Mumbled chatter could be heard behind you two and you tried your hardest to figure out what they were saying, but Ghost was walking faster than you were used to, especially in heels.

"Can you slow down? Its kind of hard to walk that fast in these heels." You tone wasn't harsh, but it was a dead giveaway you were agitated.

Ghost stops, turns towards you, and picks you up – throwing you over his shoulder.

"What the fu-"You were cut off when felt his hand slap your ass. Blood rushed to your face from dangling over his shoulder and from the feelings that just shot through your body. You look up and see the rest of the team eyeballing you with shit grins across their face.

Soap started humping the air mimicking what Ghost had done to you in Michaels room, but that was cut short when Price slapped him on the shoulder. A snort came out of you as Ghost stepped into the elevator. The doors shut and butterflies fluttered your stomach as the elevator shot up. Several seconds later, the elevator reached your floor and Ghost made his way to the suite.

He wasted no time to unlock the door and slammed the door behind him.

"Can you put me down?" You wanted to sound serious, but there was no hiding the fact that you enjoyed this.

"As my lady wishes." He throws you onto the bed and hovers over you. His hand gently placed at your throat as his eyes scanned over your face. Your breathing hitched and you couldn't deny that you didn't want what happened earlier to be a regular thing.

"My lady?" Your tone was just barely over a whisper.

He brings his face closer to yours and you reach your hands up to his mask as your fingers grab the fabric at the base of his neck. You pause not wanting to overstep your boundaries, but seeing the look in his eyes, you proceeded. Slowly, you removed Ghost and was face to face with Simon. "What did I tell you earlier, hm?" He pauses, "You belong to me." His eyes watch as your face and body melt to his words. He hovers his lips above yours. You try to push forward to meet his lips, but his grip on your throat tightens holding you in place.

A whimper escapes your lips and a devilish grin forms on his face, "Patience little mouse." His tone dark and raspy. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as your back arches. You couldn't figure out why the slightest touch of this man made your melt. The man who you tortured, who then turned around and tortured you, made you feel feelings no person has ever made you feel.

"I need yo-" Your words were cut off when he places a finger on your lips. He knew what you needed, but he wanted you to wait.

"I know what you need." His face still centimeters from yours. He gets closer to your ear, "You need a man who you can trust. You need a man you can depend on." His voice was low and deep causing the warm feeling to ignite between your legs. You reach up and grab ahold of his arms. "You need a man who isn't going to leave when things get tough. A man who fights for what he wants." He moves back over to your face taking in the sight of you. Your soft eyes staring back into his.

He leans to your other ear and breathes out a heavy breath, causing your back to arch into him, "I am going to be that man for you. I want to be that man for you." A breathy moan escaped you and he crashed his lips into yours. Electricity ignited in you and flowed through your veins. Your eyes watered at his promise because deep down that was what you truly wanted and not one ounce of you knew he was lying. He was telling the truth.

He shifted himself and placed his hand between your thighs and found your wet pussy. Without breaking his lips from yours, he rubbed your pussy up and down feeling just how wet you were. How he made you feel. You moan into his mouth as he places two fingers inside you. A deep growl left him causing butterflies to fly deep within you. He moved his fingers in and out of your wet pussy making you moan in his mouth.

You tried to break the kiss, but he held you tightly by the throat keeping you in position. His fingers, coated with your slickness pumped in and out of you. Your face reddened even deeper when you heard the gushing sounds coming from you – revealing just how wet he made you. The familiar tingling feeling made itself known again as he pumped his fingers harder into you.

Your breathing quickened and your kisses became more violent. He removed his lips from yours and squeezed your throat tighter.

"I-im going t-to come" Your voice hoarse from his tight grasp. The feeling deep between your legs became overwhelming. Your fingers gripped his arms tightly as your body was on the edge of orgasm. You arch your back as the feeling rushed towards you. A screamed escaped your lips as you chanted Ghost's name over and over. Ghost savored this moment. He loved watching your body melt from him.

Your wet walls clenched down on his soaked fingers, and he roughly pumped into you even harder as you orgasmed. You removed your hand from his arm and tried to push away his hand that he was fucking you with away. He removed his hand from your throat to pin your arm above your head.

You felt a gush from your pussy and heard him chuckle. As you come down from your high, your chest continues to heave up and down. Ghost wastes no time to remove is hard cock and place it at your soaked entrance. He lets out a breathy moan as he enters your tight walls. Your brows furrow and your back arches again.

"You're so tight for me" he growls out.

He picks his pace up, stretching your slick walls and coating his thick cock. Just as soon as the tingling feeling left, it came back, and you didn't know if you could take another one. Your breathing picked up and your soft moans quickly turned into cries of pleasure.

His thick cock pumped in and out of you just as his fingers did. His cock kissing your cervix as he fucks you with both pain and pleasure. A soft whine escapes you when you felt him remove himself.

"Get on your knees." It wasn't an offer, but a demand and God forbid you disobey. You slowly get up and turn around. "Turn towards the living room." Confusion swept across your face but did as you were told. You turned around facing the way he brought you in. Ghost shifted as he spread your knees out further. You held yourself up with your hands and felt him place himself at your entrance.

He grabbed his thick cock and rubbed it up and down to wet the tip of his eager cock. He grabs a handful of your hair, jerking your head back and arching your back. He slowly puts some of his cock in, teasing you, before pulling out. You breathe out a moan. He puts his cock in a little more and retracts.

"Please," you begged.

"Please what?" He asks you as he slowly fills part of you.

"I need you." You were completely submissive.

A low growl came out of him and rumbled your body. He places his cock at your entrance again, but forcefully thrusted inside you. Your knees became weak, and he continued to pull your hair even harder to keep you upright. He pumped harder and faster. Your moans became screams, and his growls became deep whimpers. His hands left your hair, and you felt his hand on the back of your neck.

He pushed you down, making your back arch perfectly. "Give me your hands." He was close.

You place your hands behind your back and he hold them there with one of his hands, just like earlier. Your face was pressed into the mattress, and you realized that you were pressed against something wet.

"You feel how wet you were earlier little mouse?" His fucked you harder.

"Yes...sir" You answered between moans.

"Do you smell how sweet you are?" His voice becoming hoarse.

"Yes...s-sir"

"Mmm, that's my good girl". His cock filled your every need and hearing those words brought you back to where you just were a few minutes ago.

He held your face there in your own come as his cock pumped into you and his balls slapped against your swollen clit.

"Do you like belonging to me and only me?" He growled as he fucked you.

You whimper, "No."

"NO?" His tone changed.

"I-I...love belonging to you Simon. I o-only want t-to be y-yours." The words barely made it out of your lips before another orgasm took you. Your walls clamped around his thick cock.

You felt his pace pick up even more and he pumped into your harder, "F-fuck baby". He was not expecting that answer and it caused him to go over the edge. His cock twitched inside you as your slick pussy milked his cock. He slowly came to a stop, pumping his seed deep inside your pussy.

Your body collapses while he is still inside you. You felt your arms release and a small kiss on your back between your shoulder blades. He removes himself and your body immediately felt sore and abused, but you loved it.

You were too exhausted to get up or to even think about getting up. Ghost stood beside to bed and lifted you up to bring you to the shower. Steam filled the stone box as Ghost began to wash you. This was new for you even. No man ever took the time to make sure you were okay or better yet making sure you were clean after sex. This was a new side to you, and you would have never thought that you would see him like this.

A part of you was scared because what if things became more? You weren't ready for that. You knew from reading his file, you didn't think he was capable of commitment either.

"Something on your mind little mouse?" His voice broke your trance. You looked up at him softly and shook your head no. Ghost continued to wash and rinse your body. He placed soft kisses as he rinsed.

After the shower, he wrapped you in your robe and both of you walked on the balcony looking at the Eifel Tower.

Nothing was said, and that was everything you needed to know. You felt safe with Ghost and one thing you knew, Ghost protected those he cared for. He would kill those he cared for, and you would do the same. You felt like between the two of you, the world would bow down to the both of you. 

**Im sorry it took me forever to post another chapter. I have been really depressed here lately and trying to find motivation to do things. Let me know what you think. Thanks!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 144 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
104K 1.3K 13
One shots about all the COD guys! More info about requests in the first chapter. (Yes I know Keegan and König aren't part of 141, and no I do not car...
61.3K 1.3K 20
"I don't open up to people sweetheart, so don't think you're any different. You never will be." You are a Military Psychologist on base in London for...
68.6K 1.6K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...