When the sky meets the sea

By aburntoutbitch

There are 4 islands, Agnimitra, Amphitrite, Nasima and Dahlia. They were once known as the island of Morovia... More

Chapter 2 'origin'

Chapter 1 'prologue'

4 0 0
By aburntoutbitch

One day, a little girl was born. She was born when the sea met the sky. She was named Ekta, meaning harmony and unity. Her name is a prophecy, which she has to fulfil, or the world will never be the same again.

Welcome to Morovia, the island of elements. There are 4 islands, separated by only rivers. The first island is Agnimitra. Its island controls fire, as its name, friend of fire, suggests. The second island is Amphitrite. Its island controls water, it's named after the sea goddess called Amphitrite. The third island is Nasima. Its island controls air, its name means breeze or fresh air. The last island is Dahlia. Its island controls nature, its name means valley, and a dahlia is also a flower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.4K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy β˜†
563K 18.9K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
435K 12.8K 99
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot not following MW3 Started 2023-09-07 En...