Soulmates- It started with a...

Por Sunshineandsprite

It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul... Más

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

72

136 6 0
Por Sunshineandsprite

💜Yoongi pov.💜

I couldn't believe with how much I fucked up tonight but she is willing to give me one more chance, I knew she didn't have to, no woman deserves to be hurt like that, and it's not in my nature I've never hurt anyone. I'm surprised of my self that I did it, I didn't know I was till she told me I was hurting her... then she didn't want me to leave.. I was just going to cuddle her and hold her in bed. She kissed me.. and things processed quickly, I flipped us over.. then realised I was moving too fast. we had only just made up.. but she said she started this so she wanted me to do something so I was going to finish what i didn't get chance to do only this time I wasn't edging her I was actually going to make her orgasm, I wanted to try something so I solely focused on her gspot. And I wanted to finally taste her after waiting since she told me how wet she was the night we fully connected she gave me permission.. and my god, she tasted so sweet.. i went back in to torture her gspot.. but I had to stop my erection was so hard and restricted that it was hurting. I couldn't wait to bond fully with her, but I had to wait.. till she was ready, but the pull was difficult not to just bury myself inside her.. she waited for my permission to release me and I gave it to her then she wrapped her hand around me and rubbed her thumb over the tip and It felt heavenly I couldn't wait to see what she could do, I knew she wouldn't take it all in her mouth, but tonight wasn't about me I wanted to pleasure her. I lay her back down and continued my previous attacked with my tongue and fingers then wrapped my hand around my cock and pumped it, I knew it wouldn't take long I was so worked up and watching her wriggle and hearing her beautiful moans. I flung my head back and sped up, matching my speed on her gspot.. I was so close, but I needed to wait for her.

"yoongi... baby.. Oh shit.. yes... I'm going to come... mhm, " she moaned out

Her legs were trembling...
I gave her permission

"Come for me, baby.."

Then I knew that was all she needed, and then she released. She screamed out my name.

"ohhh, fuuuckkk yoongi,"

Only she didn't just have an orgasm.. I had got the result I wanted, I made her squirt I didn't slow down I wanted more I was literally dripping, my own high was right there as that happened I quickly stood back up pumped two more times and released on her stomach. Her whole body was in full spasm, literally rolling from one orgasm to the next. I finally felt her start to come down, so I slowed my pace to stop. I took my fingers out..

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, yoongi. I didn't mean to do that..I cant believe I pissed on you.."

"Ali, it's fine.. you just squirted." I said

"That was not a squirt of pee. Your soaking so is the floor." She said, all embarrassed

"no Ali it's not piss.. It's called squirting." I explained

"Oh right, I honestly thought I pissed on you, I've never done that before that orgasm was mind-blowing,"

I knew then she had never squirted before, I had only been with three other girls around debut but I never tried it with them they were just a quick fuck, to help my needs then I preferred to turn to the guys.. she was the first woman I ever wanted to try it on, and it worked I was soaked and I couldn't wait to do that again, I wonder if I could get the same results with my tongue or my dick.. especially if she squeezes my dick like she did my fingers.. I knew two others who may try and get the same reaction if I told them.. but no, I'm not going to.. if she ever let's me, I'll show them.. all of them..
I left her in bed I knew she wouldn't be walking any time soon her legs would be jelly, I switched on the shower and came back to carry her there I jumped into the shower with her.. and placed her down on her feet..

"Hold on to me, baby. I don't want you falling.." I said

She held onto me while I washed her down.

"I'll let you clean yourself down there, love.. I know you will be sensitive.."

I passed her the cloth... she hissed at the sensation..

"Yes, definitely sensitive.. but totally worth it, yoongs.. I can't believe I did that."

"Oh, it was worth it, baby... and it won't be the last now. I know I can make you do that.. come on, let's go to bed." I said with a smile

I turned off the shower and picked her up. I leaned her against the vanity and dried her off.. I applied her lotion that was still by the sink, I didn't need to dry her hair because I didn't place her under it to get her hair wet.. then i quickly dried myself. I carried her back to the bed and gently placed her in..

"Baby, I'm just going to get a towel to clean the floor, and I'll be back for cuddles, ok?"

"uh-huh." 

She was exhausted... I really took it out of her.. I quickly grabbed one of the towels we had used and cleaned up.. I jumped in to bed and pulled her back into me, and wrapped us together. Her head and hand on my chest after a few minutes I knew she was asleep, I fell asleep listening to her breathing...

💜Tae pov.💜

When Ali came to see me, I was naked. I quickly threw on some shorts because I didn't know who was at the door.. only she was acting so shy around me.. I didn't know why After what we did last night she had already seen my dick but she couldn't look at my bare chest I wanted to make sure she knew she could look and touch it whenever she wanted.. After she left, I removed my shorts and jumped into bed. I decided to look through social media before i was going to sleep.. I was currently looking through Instagram, and there was nothing much to look at, so I put it down and settled down, ready to sleep only a few minutes later. Something hit me.. arousal only it wasn't my own, my heartrate started to accelerate it was turning me on, I knew it had to be Ali she was feeling arousal after a little while that turned into nervousness what was she nervous about I was trying so hard not to send any emotions back to her she would know she may switch it off. I didn't want that. I was enjoying this.. then it went back to arousal. I was now fully hard. I grabbed my dick and slowly started to rub myself, wishing it was her again.. the more she got excited.... I would speed up... then It stopped again. i was breathing heavily. After a few minutes, it started again. The arousal and excitement she was feeling must be so intense that I was ready to shoot my load... only it was so much and lasting so long I tried to hold out then I felt it she was in a state of euphoria she had finally hit her high and it bought mine on I quickly moved the duvet and shot my load all over myself.. I calmed my breathing before I found something to clean myself off with. Let's just say I slept well last night.. we were all heading to yoongis' room this morning for breakfast.. I knocked on the door..
Yoongi opened the door..

"Morning, come in bro I'm just heading to the bathroom. I'll be about 5 minutes. If anyone else comes, let them in, Ali will be out in a few she was just getting up.."

"ok." I replied.

I sat down on the sofa, about a minute later Ali came out rubbing her eyes and only dressed in a t-shirt of yoongis she didn't notice me sat there..
As she got closer, I decided to speak up..

"Good morning, honey.." I smiled

"Oh shit you scared me, I didn't think anyone was here yet... I'll just get dressed and come back." 

I quickly jumped up and went her before she could go

"Not quite yet, honey."

I looked down at her...

"yoongis t-shirt, huh... are you naked under this."

She looked down all embarrassed..

"Yes.." she replied shyly.

I pulled her closer to me so she was up against my body. I lifted her shirt at the back, grabbed her ass and kneaded it... I leaned down to her ear...

"I take it you had a very good night with yoongi after you left me... I felt it all, baby, and I thoroughly enjoyed it."

"You did?" She said, shocked

"Oh yes... so much so that I had to sort myself out... you forgot to switch it off..." I informed her

"Oh shit I did."

"Don't ever switch it off... I loved it... I want to feel it when I'm with you, honey. I want to know how I make you feel.."

"I won't if that's what you want, but what if you're with the others?"

"So... I will make an excuse to leave.. and knowing there is nothing under this is very tempting, so you better go and get dressed before I take you out of it." I said, raising my eyebrows

She walked off to the bedroom to get dressed... what has she done to me from the minute she let me touch her, I can't help but be horny nearly all the time.. I would have had my way with her if I knew yoongi wouldn't come back out and the others were coming...

💜Jungkook pov.💜

I know she had a really rough date and problems with yoongi last night, but I wanted to rectify it and take her on our date today.. I called the help of jin to help me make some food and asked security to find a nice secluded spot with a lovely view...

"Ali, I want us to go on our date today."

"Well, let me talk to kyle. As I'm supposed to go back today for maddie.."

"Well, if he can't look after her, we did say we would, baby.." Namjoon said

"Are you guys sure?" She asked

"Yes." Namjoon said

I watched her disappear into yoongis bed room she came back 5 minutes later and still on the phone...

"ok, princess, have fun. Be good for Daddy, and I'll see you tomorrow. Love you..

Then she hung up..

"Kyle said its fine he took her out yesterday and said he actually wanted to take her out to the seaside today they have booked a bed and breakfast for the night he was going to call me and tell me he won't be back till tomorrow evening.. so we are good to go, jk.." she smiled

"Great, can you be ready for 5 o'clock?"

"Where are we going?" She asked

"it's a surprise just wear something comfortable and trainers." I said

"ok, I'll be ready. What are we going to do in the meantime..?"

"Just hang out here for a while." Yoongi suggested

We all sat talking for a bit, and then they stuck a movie on.. I watched hobi get up and go into the kitchen. I quickly followed..

"hyung.. I'm excited about my first date, but I'm so nervous.. what if she wants to take things further?"

"What if you do is more like the question you should be asking... she won't do anything unless you're ready jk she has already said that... and if you do, then make a move if you're worried, then let her take over... you will be fine, just enjoy it.. Trust me, you won't want to turn back afterwards. Only move forward to the point of losing your virginity . Then you will enjoy it so much you will be wondering why you were so nervous.." He smiled

Ali went home about an hour and half ago to get ready security will be driving me to pick her up for 5 i was so nervous this was my first ever date and I didn't want to screw it up like yoongi, I went and had a shower and changed into some ripped jeans and black tshirt... it was now about 15 minutes till I picked her up.. I was sitting in the back of the car.. my heart was racing.. I tried to calm my nerves... I had finally calmed a bit when we pulled up. I got out and met her as she came out to lock up.. she must have been waiting..

"Hi, jk you look... Well... sexy.. i love this look on you." She said

"You look gorgeous." I mean, she was only in comfy clothes. But she always looked gorgeous to me in whatever she wore.

"Thank you."

She was wearing skinny jeans, and they were showing the shape of her ass.. yes, I looked as we walked back to the car..

It took us an hour to get to our destination.. it was still daylight security had previously been here and set up our date at the top of the cliff and I was lucky it was only one way up here and one way down so security made sure it was secure one stayed here while the other drove us here they both stayed at the bottom while we took the trail up to the top.. we stepped out at the top..

"wow jk this is beautiful." She said, her big blue eyes taking in the scenery

We sat and ate the picnic jin had prepared we stayed and talked till the sun went down then headed back to the car to go home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

106K 5.6K 200
This is the collective works of my soulmate series. With The First Kiss, Fake Love and Saranghae all bundled together in one book. Soulmates in this...
184K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
136K 5.4K 20
"I'm independent." Your voice sounded small in his presence. This one thought was what fueled you your whole life. You never wanted to rely on anyone...
89.7K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...