SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
POLL

Epilogue

4K 163 90
By Kainat204

After 8 years

" Don't leave me , Jungkook.Please I beg you.Not this again, "

Taehyung cried and begged Jungkook not to leave but Jungkook had to leave him.Taehyung was crying desperately and holding Jungkook's hand but Jungkook left his hand.

Taehyung yelled painfully,

" I will not forgive you for doing this to me.Why do you always hurt me?"

Jungkook looked with teary eyes towards Taehyung and asked in a whining tone,

" I only did what you asked me to do.Now why are you yelling at me?"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and huffed in anger,

" I will never let you come near me you stupid bunny.This is the last time I am DELIVERING YOUR BABY, Jeon Jungkook!!"

Few minutes ago , Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on the couch and suddenly , Taehyung's water broke and he went to labor. Jungkook was trying to calm down Taehyung and wanted to go and take out his car but Taehyung was holding his hand and begging him not to leave.

Jungkook was hurt seeing Taehyung screaming in pain and he became teary eyed. He never gets used to seeing Taehyung like this although he was a father of two.

Jungkook gently tried to convince Taehyung in his soothing voice,

" Baby , please let me go , I have to bring the car so that I can take you to the Hospital.I promise I will be quick."

Jungkook was continuously kissing Taehyung's face and trying to convince him to let go of his hand.Finally, Taehyung agreed and Jungkook went to take out his car and called Jin to inform him about it.

Jungkook's sons Haneul and Taejun were with the Namjin couple because they knew Taehyung's delivery was around the corner and Jungkook wanted to give his full attention to Taehyung.

Jungkook rushed inside and helped Taehyung get inside the car and drove carefully to the hospital .Time to time Jungkook was checking Taehyung and was praising Taehyung and encouraging him to hold on a little longer,

" You are doing good baby, we will be there in a minute.Just a little more , my beautiful."

Jungkook was lovingly caressing Taehyung's stomach and at last reached the hospital.As soon as he reached the hospital, Jungkook saw Yoongi and Jimin waiting for them in the hospital and they rushed Taehyung inside.

The doctor took Taehyung inside and told everyone to wait inside.Jungkook was biting his nails and was nervously pacing outside the OT. Jin came and asked him to relax but Jungkook's heart wasn't at peace.He was praying internally for Taehyung's and his child's safety.

After 50 minutes, the nurse came out holding a child in her hand and handed it over to Jungkook.Jungkook carefully took the baby in his arms and broke into tears of joy left his doe eyes.Jungkook couldn't stop his tears because this baby was the exact copy of his firstborn that he never got to hold.

Jungkook was crying and kissing his daughter's whole face lovingly and said in a babyish voice,

" My beautiful princess,my sweet pea , my lovely daughter.You are so precious my baby.My little honey bear you look exactly like your elder sister."

Jungkook then looked at the nurse and asked about Taehyung and the nurse said he is fine and he can go and meet him. Jungkook went inside the room holding his daughter in his arms and sat near Taehyung.Taehyung was sleeping on the bed and Jungkook kept the baby on the crib and sat beside Taehyung.He was looking at Taehyung with heart eyes who was looking so ethereal because of his pregnancy glow.

He held Taehyung's hand and said with tears rolling down his eyes,

" Thank you for giving me another reason to live , Tae.Thank you for giving me another chance and giving me my own beautiful family.I love you so much, I love you the most and I promise to love you only you in this life and in every life.My heart , my life, my love , my everything belongs to you my prettiest Taehyung.I only belong to you."

Jungkook kept whispering sweet words to Taehyung and kept kissing him. He couldn't get enough of Taehyung.After raining down love on Taehyung, Jungkook simply kept his head on Taehyung's chest and closed his eyes to hear Taehyung's rhythmic heartbeat.

After 2 hours Taehyung stirred in his sleep and he opened his eyes to see Jungkook looking at him fondly and leaning down to kiss his forehead again.

Taehyung smiled feeling Jungkook's kiss and said with a sore throat ,

" Hey!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled widely replying,

" Hey , my beautiful."

Taehyung giggled hearing Jungkook greeting him so lovingly and felt shy and averted his gaze.Jungkook made Taehyung look at him and pecked his lips, resting his lips on Taehyung's a little longer .Taehyung was feeling all giddy and euphoric because of Jungkook's unparalleled love.

Even after 5 years of marriage , their love feels new and they are still madly in love with each other. One lifetime seems so little for them to share the love they have for each other.Looking at Jungkook , Taehyung couldn't help but feel happy about the choice he made 5 years ago.

Flashback

8 years ago

After Taehyung left Jungkook on his marriage day, Jin and others found Jungkook unconscious in his car and immediately took him to the hospital.

After getting out of the hospital, Jungkook was living like a living corpse and on autopilot mode. For the world it seems like that day Jungkook only lost one person but only Jungkook knows that day he lost his everything. He lost his smile, his desires, his will to live and most importantly his Taehyung.

Others wanted to help Jungkook, tried to be there for him but Jungkook completely shut himself off.He didn't focus on his business and his company went bankrupt but he wasn't a tad bit bothered about that.He felt like he couldn't breathe without Taehyung and like this one year passed without any news of Taehyung.Nobody tried to search for him because they wanted to give space to Taehyung and Jungkook lost all his hopes.

One day while walking like a zombie to his house ,Jungkook's  attention was caught by a TV of a roadside restaurant .The news channel was announcing about an anonymous heart surgeon in Greece who managed to do a critical surgery with extraordinary skills and saved a 60 year old woman .The doctor didn't charge a single penny for his operation and he goes by the name V.

Hearing the name , a realisation suddenly hit Jungkook .He knew Taehyung used to use the name V for any hidden agenda or during playing games.Looking at the news,Jungkook felt a glimmer of hope rising in his heart and without any delay he rushed to his house.At that instant,he decided , he won't let his love go. He will do whatever it takes to bring Taehyung into his life.He will spend the rest of his life at Taehyung's feet but still won't let Taehyung go away from him.

The next day with the help of his brother, he flew to Greece and for 10 days gathered information about Doctor V and finally got his address .

When Taehyung saw Jungkook at his doorstep, he was shocked beyond imagination and refused to talk to him.Jungkook begged and cried to Taehyung for forgiving him and coming back to him but Taehyung was not in any mood to listen.

Jungkook spent days after days, months after months staying outside Taehyung's house.He used to eat there, sleep at the cold street but nothing melted Taehyung. Taehyung just ignored his existence even when Jungkook was suffering and shivering in immense cold. When things were going out of hand, Taehyung called the police and put him behind bars for 3 day but of course his brother helped him to get out .

Jin wanted to take Jungkook back to Korea but Jungkook denied and when Jin wanted to talk to Taehyung, Jungkook didn't let him.Jungkook lived outside Taehyung's house like a homeless person for almost 8 months.He left the place only for showering.

On the other hand, Taehyung wasn't in any good condition.He saw the desperate eyes of Jungkook and heard his pleasing voice but he didn't want to talk to Jungkook. He didn't have the courage to get hurt again .He knew if Jungkook tries to convince him, he will get convinced because he had loved Jungkook that much and still loves him but his self -respect and ego gets in the way.

In all those 8 months, Jungkook would bring flowers for Taehyung or stand in front of Taehyung's house  with different placards. The money he brought with him was also reducing with each passing day.He used to have one meal a day to save money for buying things for Taehyung.He knew Taehyung won't get swayed away by those things but still he tried his best to earn Taehyung's attention and just wanted to talk to him but Taehyung didn't spare a glance even and avoided him like plaque.

However, Taehyung used to secretly watch Jungkook from his window and seeing Jungkook's shrivelled state used to clench his heart. He didn't want to feel anything for Jungkook but heart was something that never came into his control.

One day when Taehyung saw Jungkook fainting in the middle of the road and he couldn't stop himself anymore. He rushed to Jungkook and took him into the house.He noticed, Jungkook became pale, his always uptight muscles were nowhere to be found and he became as lean as stick.

When Jungkook gained his consciousness he felt the cold stare of Taehyung boring holes into him.He looked around him and saw he was inside Taehyung's house.When he was fully conscious, he tried to sit but his feeble limbs were struggling to even get up on his own.

Taehyung kept on looking at him with a blank face but Jungkook was looking at him with pleading eyes.Before Jungkook could utter a word,Taehyung's cold and husky voice resonated in the room.He got up from his seat with a jolt and yelled,

" Why are you doing this Jungkook? What do you want? What on earth are you trying to fucking prove?Do you think all these things can make me forget my years of suffering? It doesn't work like that.I clearly told you in the letter that we are done.

" We are not done!!" 

Jungkook yelled with a shaky voice and breathing heavily.With a lot of difficulties he stood up and slowly walked towards Taehyung. He was about to fall but Taehyung held him by the shoulders.Time froze for both when their eyes met and they were lost in each other's eyes.It felt it's been so long that they are this close..

Taehyung was the first one to break the eye contact and said in a cold voice,

" Just leave Jungkook and I have nothing to give you."

" Just give me your forgiveness, "

Jungkook replied with teary eyes but Taehyung gave a sad smile,

" I gave you my forgiveness a long time ago but I can't come back to you."

Saying this Taehyung turned back, trying his best not to cry.He couldn't bear to look at Jungkook's eyes that were screaming at him.Gathering his courage , Jungkook took a step forward and rested his forehead on Taehyung shoulders from back without holding him. Taehyung stiffened because of the close proximity but Jungkook said in a pleading tone,

" You don't have to come back to me, just let me earn you this time.Let's start afresh!"

" It's not easy, " 

Taehyung replied , looking straight at the wall in front of him ,

" I don't want to do anything with you. Just leave from here in the morning and I don't want to see you near my house. Just go back to your home."

After stating it, Taehyung pushed Jungkook's head from his shoulder and was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him holding his wrist and said,

"You are my home Taehyung. Nothing feels good without you. My life became empty when you left me like that!"

Taehyung yanked away Jungkook's hand and turned around and scoffed,

" Now you understand how it feels to be left alone? Now you know how much fucking betrayal hurts?"

" I know whatever I did was wrong but please give me a chance Taehyung, please. I beg you,"

Jungkook begged Taehyung but Taehyung replied,

" Stay here until you fully recover and then go back. If you try to lurk around my house after this, I promise you no power on earth can bring you out of jail, not even Jin Hyung."

Like this Jungkook stayed in Taehyung's house for 15 days but during all these days, Jungkook would forcefully talk to Taehyung or try to be close to him.He would roam around Taehyung like a kicked puppy.Initially, Taehyung used to give Jungkook a cold shoulder but as days went by Taehyung's heart started to melt. Jungkook would always ask Taehyung to give him a second chance and just before the day Jungkook was about to leave, Taehyung gave Jungkook a second chance.

That day Jungkook felt like he was the happiest man on earth. Jungkook courted Taehyung for a year and 4 months and for the umpteenth time, Taehyung lost against his heart.

Since that day till today, all Taehyung received was Jungkook's endless love. Jungkook loved him so much that sometimes it scares him that this is all a dream. Jungkook treated him like a feather, so fragile and so tender. Taehyung felt like a queen whose reign in Jungkook's heart was rigid and unmatched.

As Namjoon said, Jungkook repented his wrong doings by loving Taehyung unconditionally and Taehyung's love relieved him of his guilt gradually. With the passage of time the scars in Taehyung's heart started to fade away.Then 5 years ago Taehyung and Jungkook got married.

End of flashback

Taehyung asked Jungkook to help him sit and bring his daughter to him and Jungkook carefully placed his baby girl in Jungkook's arm. As soon as Taehyung saw the baby's face he looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement. He knew very well what Taehyung wanted to say and he kissed his temples.

Taehyung brought his daughter closer to his chest and cried hysterically but Jungkook hugged them both. They were crying , remembering their firstborn but soon the door of the cabin opened and their two sons came screaming in excitement,

" Mom! Dad!"

Jungkook broke the hug and stretched his hand and his boys immediately jumped in his arms and Jungkook picked up his sons. Jungkook showed them their little sister and the eldest of the two who is 3 years old poked his sister's nose and chirped with gleaming eyes,

" She looks like a doll.So cute."

But the younger one who is 2 years old looked at his mom with teary eyes and made grabby towards Taehyung.The 2 year old was too naive to understand the happiness of having a younger sister and just missed his mom.

Taehyung made his two year old sit beside him and held his daughter in his arms whereas Jungkook was holding his elder son and was leaning down to kiss all his babies and laughing at them.

Tears of happiness rolled down Jin's eyes and a wave of contentment and happiness flowed in his heart and it made his heart leap out of joy.He was leaning against the door and was witnessing his two brothers smiling and laughing to their heart's content with their own little family.

Namjoon stood beside him and hugged his husband from side .Seeing Jin beaming with elation, Namjoon felt euphoric. Namjoon was craving to see Jin smile like that for years.He put Jin's head on his chest and kissing his temple said,

" Look! Your brothers built their own little world where only love rules and there is no space for hate."

Jin nodded and looked at Namjoon with his beautiful smile and said,

" They found their solace, Joonie.They finally found it."

Namjoon nodded and Jin closed the door of the cabin , letting his brothers enjoy their family time.

6 months letter

After a hectic day , Taehyung was finally free from his children.Those little spawns of devil after pestering their mother the whole day were now all sleeping cuddling each other on their huge bed.Taehyung kissed his babies and went to stand near the window.

Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief and was now staring into the dark sky and enjoying the cold breeze that was washing away his tiredness. He hugged himself when the cold breeze started to prick his bare legs but inhaled a good amount of cold air closing his eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt his husband hugging him from behind and wrapped themselves in one blanket.

Jungkook nuzzled his nose on Taehyung's neck and asked lovingly,

" What are you doing here , baby?"

Taehyung held his hand and said with a smile,

" Thinking about us, Koo!"

Jungkook pecked his cheeks and asked

" What are you thinking about us?"

Taehyung turned sideways and pecked Jungkook lips,

" I was thinking about how things changed in these 11 years.How we were tormenting each other with our conflicting feelings but still held onto each other.We hurt each other, healed each other and now here we are."

Jungkook turned Taehyung and tucked his hair behind his ear .He looked at Taehyung with immense love and brought their faces closer to each other.He slowly placed his lips on Taehyung's and kissed him deeply.Taehyung snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

After kissing for a good 5 minutes, Jungkook pulled out and looked at Taehyung with love filled gaze and said,

" I am glad that today we are here.You know? When I was blinded by revenge and hatred , I didn't want to admit that I love you , I didn't want to give our relationship a name but as time went by I realised that you are my SOLACE, Jeon Taehyung.The solace that I have been seeking all my life."

Hearing this Taehyung showed his boxy smile and pulled Jungkook into another passionate kiss and in between the kiss Jungkook confessed,

" I love you , Jeon Taehyung."

" I love you too, Jeon Jungkook,"

Taehyung replied and kissed back Jungkook pouring all his love for him.

Thus, when their broken hearts were at last healed, the moon smiled widely, witnessing the bliss emitting from Taehyung and Jungkook's face.

The moon thanked fate for making it a part of their heartbreaking yet beautiful story and left, letting the sun shine its magnificent light upon these beautiful souls.

From time to time ,the moon often recounts their story to the stars how 11 years ago , both Taehyung and Jungkook set out on a journey to seek solace. How one chose the path of hate where he was ready to destroy himself in hate while the other chose the path of love where he was ready to sacrifice himself in love, how even after choosing different paths they both met the same fate as Taehyung was Jungkook's destiny and Jungkook was Taehyung's destiny .And how they finally found solace in each other's arms.

THE END

#####

Okay so FINALLY HERE IS THE EPILOGUE. 

So for the last time, share your thoughts about this story.I really want to know how you felt about the story.

And for people who wanted a happy ending for Taekook, here it is .I couldn't separate Taekook nor I like sad endings.

Also,  thanks to everyone who read my story and supported me. I really enjoyed writing this story. Hope you guys will stay with me if I write another one.

SOOOO Author Kainat is officially signing off!!!

Everyone stay safe and healthy until we meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
555K 14K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
706K 40.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
57.9K 2.5K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...